David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

lucylight 26-08-2007 02:32 PM

Thanks for the welcome

Thankyou for the welcome one and all.:)

catfood 26-08-2007 02:46 PM

Are Newquay a lot of strange energy in Cornwall, the land of giants and pixies as iv herd it could. My partner is form there she has just cum back up north and apparently the wur lodes of people reading David Icke books on the train.

You shud send in sum pictures of this mysteries orange peal.
In fact we shud start a thread for strange supernatural experiences ore events.:rolleyes:

cheeb 26-08-2007 03:09 PM

[QUOTE=neutron flux;101299]To put pics up I use www.imageshack.us which is easy to use where you just browse your pics using the site, press "Host it", it then loads up on their site and they give you multiple download links. I copy the last link which says "Direct link", then when in the reply box on the forum press the picture button which looks kinda like two mountains and the sun below the 'Smilies' drop down menu. Then just paste the url into the pop up box and everything should be hunky dory.

To quote press the button next to the pic button and two quote boxes display and you just write like this (as an example)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheeb
paste text next to it between the two quote boxes- hope this helped :)

Is This How?
http://img214.imageshack.Us/img214/1450/pttpdu6.jpg

Oh good.
Now I can have me some real fun!!!

peabody 27-08-2007 01:37 PM

Ok thank you all, there is more though lots more, I have found a corner near The Grey stone bridge in Launceston the corner on that road, a well known energy drink appears there, I mean about 20 bottles a day?? I know it sounds strange but there is always the same man there picking them up?? Perhaps he’s a glitch too?? I will stop next time and ask him where they come from.

nuit 27-08-2007 08:52 PM

hi everyone:p
my browser brought me here, and curiousity is keeping me here.
Thanks Soglad you're such a honey for helping me :D

auron 27-08-2007 09:42 PM

Hey welcome to the forum Nuit! :)

http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data...oticon_216.gif

May you learn many new things here!

Infinite Love to you.

Auron :)

soglad 27-08-2007 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 109943)

No prob! Enjoy your stay here! I don't think an accident brought you here :D

kblood 27-08-2007 10:11 PM

Woops, I thought I had already been here :o I guess it is one of the posts that I lost due to my computer crashing or net going offline at the worst of time :rolleyes:

Well, here goes:

Hi all and great forum :) I joined this forum after reading most of "The Biggest Secret", and I never thought I would find a place that is so open minded as this one. Usually I need to retrict myself a whole lot, but I have become better at not opening up too much. I think. All my life I have felt like an outsider of a kind. So many things in the world seemed wrong, and I have always wondered why seemingly everyone just seems to accept it, or say it is just the way it is. I have had some depressions in my lifetime, but I always end up feeling very happy about it all, and I feel lucky to have such a good life :D

A bit more about me:
I live in Denmark, born in 1982, love computers, computer games, Internet, movies and I read alot of books. Mostly fantasy books, since most other books seems to be locking my mind too much into what we are meant to believe in. Fantasy books simply helps me keep an open mind as I see it. I guess it is mostly because I like medieval themes, knights in shining armor and romantic stories about fair maidens ;)

I always try to unviel the secrets of our world, to see what is behind it all, and there always seems to be more viels to unviel. Makes it all the more exciting :)

peabody 28-08-2007 09:57 AM

I also found a corner near Lausceston, at the grey stone bridge where a well know energy drink bottle apears, about 20 a day at a guess( I swear I have already posted this?) And the same man there every time I drive past picking them up, he might be a glitch too?(I have posted this before?)

Can someone check for me?

kblood 28-08-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabody (Post 110217)
I also found a corner near Lausceston, at the grey stone bridge where a well know energy drink bottle apears, about 20 a day at a guess( I swear I have already posted this?) And the same man there every time I drive past picking them up, he might be a glitch too?(I have posted this before?)

Can someone check for me?

We really have that kind of glitches here? I think it is just that guy living a monotous life. Otherwise, go ask him :) He might get out of that routine. If it really is a glitch it should fix itself if you go see him ;)

I do think he is just someone dealing with energy drinks, or maybe trying to do some work that doesnt allow him to sleep for days at a time. I know from experience that Energy drinks are overpowered though. One energy drink, and I can be quite certain that I probably wont be able to close my eyes and just fall asleep before the next morning. I even tried drinking one in the morning, just to see if the effect would wear off sooner then. Seems it didnt. I am therefore trying not to drink energy drinks at all anymore.

goodgirl 28-08-2007 05:57 PM

I'm a newbie! :D

I joined about 2 weeks ago, but I had trouble posting. :(

Luckily for you all, I'm here now. :D

auron 28-08-2007 05:59 PM

That's very good of you! :D

Welcome to the forum!! :)

soglad 28-08-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodgirl (Post 110633)

Hello and welcome! A lot of people have strange problems like that when first registering! Don't know what that is...Oh well, it's ok now and you're here! :D

WELCOME!!:D

Love & Peace!

Soglad.

goodgirl 28-08-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auron (Post 110635)
That's very good of you! :D

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Thanks. :)

goodgirl 28-08-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soglad (Post 110641)
Hello and welcome! A lot of people have strange problems like that when first registering! Don't know what that is...Oh well, it's ok now and you're here! :D

WELCOME!!:D

Love & Peace!

Soglad.

Hello to you too. :D

Thanks for the positive vibes. :)

nuit 29-08-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auron (Post 109963)
Hey welcome to the forum Nuit! :)

http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data...oticon_216.gif

May you learn many new things here!

Infinite Love to you.

Auron :)

much thanks auron x

nuit 29-08-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soglad (Post 109965)
No prob! Enjoy your stay here! I don't think an accident brought you here :D

thank you so much again :)

celtic isis 31-08-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodgirl (Post 110633)

welcome goodgirl!:D

yep i had probs too when i first joined, welcome aboard!

celtic isis 31-08-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit (Post 109943)

welcome nuit :) and welcome to all the newbies while i'm at it! :D

goodgirl 31-08-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celtic isis (Post 113027)
welcome goodgirl!:D

yep i had probs too when i first joined, welcome aboard!

Hi. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)