David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

gemgem 28-05-2009 09:24 PM

Hi all, so great to be here. And OOPS, I may have posted in many, many other threads before this one.
I was so eager to get posting that I missed this!

Apologies.

Anyway, I am here to stay. This site was a natual progression for me on my journey. Thankyou Davidxxx

smoke n mirrors 28-05-2009 09:33 PM

Hi axomoxa and gemgem,

I'm sure you will both fit in just fine.

Enjoy the ride

cafetimes1991 28-05-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemgem (Post 1016851)
Apologies.

No need to apologise. Welcome to the forum, new members. :)

fairyelfdog 28-05-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karelia (Post 1011221)
Hi all.
Avaruus' husband. Only here to protect her.

Hej, Karelia! Är du och din fru från samma land som jag? Det vore trevligt att träffa andra med liknande insikter/erfarenheter.

Edit: Helllooooooooo.....Newbies!!!!!!

Kram

Kara

miracles 29-05-2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axomoxa (Post 1016821)
Happy Trails,
I finally decided to register here since my favorite forum is locked down still...so it nice to have this place to share in. I am very critical and use high discernment when it comes to the "truth".
I might be new here but certainly not to alternative research and progressive ideas for furthering the evolution....I spend atleast an hour everyday learning something new.
I dont really pay too much attention to the current news, specially the fear mongering ww3 coming down the pipe criznap....for all we have is the here and the now....where any change can take place. I think its a waist to fight with fellow explorers when we all have the same enemy...having said that, I dont hesitate to point out my own verified red herrings and disinfo...I try to keep an eagle eye view on every subject. David Icke has opened my eyes like no one before and althought i appreciate his sense of humor more, it wasnt till i read Michael Tsarion's work, did my anger turn into uselfull energy against the system with a refined sense of whats been going on, particularly to our consciousness, so I am very gratefull to both.

For me, its much more rewarding to explore the entire scope of what it is to be a human, specially in this time and age...while not forgeting that justice served for any man, is justice served for mankind.

Personal note, I blow glass and make pipes and goblets and do Native american ceremonies, trying to live in peace with my wife n son in the mountains.

Peace IN ~ Armin

Hi what is your favourite sight that is on lock down?

axomoxa 29-05-2009 05:12 PM

the Mstar forum, I like it cause it much smaller and cozier.

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...wforum.php?f=1

due to christian's bashin Tsarion's work... i think he wanted to avoid the unneccessary drama that was gona ensue.

newworldengineer 29-05-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axomoxa (Post 1017992)
the Mstar forum, I like it cause it much smaller and cozier.

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...wforum.php?f=1

due to christian's bashin Tsarion's work... i think he wanted to avoid the unneccessary drama that was gona ensue.

Yeah I came from that forum too cos it got locked down... The Psychic Vampire thread is excellente!

miracles 30-05-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axomoxa (Post 1017992)
the Mstar forum, I like it cause it much smaller and cozier.

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...wforum.php?f=1

due to christian's bashin Tsarion's work... i think he wanted to avoid the unneccessary drama that was gona ensue.

Locked down as in closed permanently? -

Christians bashing tsarions work?

Thata interesting doesnt he do the same to them...?

Are you saying its been shut down because of Christians? Get out of town, really?

newworldengineer 30-05-2009 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miracles (Post 1018798)
Locked down as in closed permanently? -

Christians bashing tsarions work?

Thata interesting doesnt he do the same to them...?

Are you saying its been shut down because of Christians? Get out of town, really?

well he's locked each thread.. and on the end of each one is this link to 3 people who have supposedly been wrongly accused of something (I haven't really studied it yet) but it has got something to do with christianity and some kinda law derived from that. Go look for yourself:

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...asc&start=6732

scroll down to where it says "Free the WM3", that seems to be the reason he locked down the threads. maybe it's just something he wants his readers to get involved with too.

i_am 30-05-2009 07:04 AM

Off topic!
 
Hi guys

If you wish to discuss other forums/researchers, could you please do it in the appropriate place. This is an introduction thread

Thanks heaps

axomoxa 30-05-2009 07:05 AM

nvm

miracles 30-05-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newworldengineer (Post 1018932)
well he's locked each thread.. and on the end of each one is this link to 3 people who have supposedly been wrongly accused of something (I haven't really studied it yet) but it has got something to do with christianity and some kinda law derived from that. Go look for yourself:

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...asc&start=6732

scroll down to where it says "Free the WM3", that seems to be the reason he locked down the threads. maybe it's just something he wants his readers to get involved with too.

Thanks mate, I will look into it. All the best.

miracles 30-05-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1018933)
Hi guys

If you wish to discuss other forums/researchers, could you please do it in the appropriate place. This is an introduction thread

Thanks heaps

sorry about that. :)

step_pets 01-06-2009 11:07 AM

Hello!
 
New user from the land of the thousand lakes! And no we do not got any

polarbears in here! :D. I hope to find some answers from here that's why i

bothered to register.

smoke n mirrors 01-06-2009 05:18 PM

Hi Step Pets,

There are plenty of answers on here. Hope you find what ever it is you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum enjoy the ride,

Toot toot

freekki 01-06-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by step_pets (Post 1022103)
New user from the land of the thousand lakes! And no we do not got any

polarbears in here! :D. I hope to find some answers from here that's why i

bothered to register.

nice to see some other finnish ppl here!..

ps. Land of the 187888 lakes, to be exact! :D

welcome

martg 02-06-2009 03:01 AM

Hi all, been lurking on this forum for about 6 months and finally got around to saying hello :)

john connor 02-06-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1023664)
Hi all, been lurking on this forum for about 6 months and finally got around to saying hello :)

Hi and welcome...good to see a lot of new posters :)

newworldengineer 02-06-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1023664)
Hi all, been lurking on this forum for about 6 months and finally got around to saying hello :)

it's bladdy addictive that's why! you can't not sign up :p

shodan 02-06-2009 01:14 PM

Welcome to all the new posters!

Quote:

Threads: 61,355, Posts: 1,000,043, Members: 29,107
rapidly approaching 30,000 members :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.