David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   When will the truth of Islam out? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317406)

the mighty zhiba 26-05-2017 11:40 PM

When will the truth of Islam out?

Man on Didsbury QT gets shouted down by Muslim in audiance, and quickly sidelined by Dimbleby for producing paperwork from Didsbury mosque that states "Western lifestyle is immoral at every step."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9PNkar7Yjtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How long are the media and we - in general - going to ignore the issues being preached and taught in mosques by fundamental right wing muslims who are set against our lifestyle, who want us to change, and who will go to great lengths in their attempts to force change, and make our lifestyle out to be wrong?

quadrati 27-05-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062925570)
Man on Didsbury QT gets shouted down by Muslim in audiance, and quickly sidelined by Dimbleby for producing paerwork from Didsbury mosque that states "Western lifestyle is immoral at every step."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9PNkar7Yjtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How long are the media and we - in general - going to ignore the issues being preached and taight in mosques by fundamental right wing muslims who are set against our lifestyle, who want us to change, and who will go to great lengths in their attempts to force change, and make our lifestyle out to be wrong?

You're absolutely right about them being right wing muslims. You've probably caused some lefty heads to implode by saying that though.

But how long indeed? Well, for as long as speaking out alienates you from the norm, gets you a criminal record, loses you your job. In a short time we've become a nation of pussies. The comfortable middle ground is shrinking fast, theres nowhere else to go.

But heres my thoughts. If you don't like the society you live in then fuck off to one that suits you better. Stop trying to change the one your in you selfish cunts.

The fact is, and Mr Icke himself doesn't seem to acknowledge it, Western countries and their people are the most hospitable, relaxed and kind. The diversity brigade should go over to China or and tell them to be more accommodating and start changing their ways for the minority.

mranderson 27-05-2017 03:52 AM

Quote:

Western lifestyle is immoral at every step.
Well, some of us have been saying this for years. Islam has no intention of being a part of any society in which it exists.

Didn't they release a documentary not long back exposing what is being taught in Islamic academies ?

This is normal , if they follow the teachings of Islam to the letter they have to convert the world or kill them.

Thats the bottom line in all this. My friend from Jordan is currently joining the rest of the world after stepping away from Islam.

You would like him, he doesn't have any problem telling you that Islam is lying to the west and intends on over taking it.

I bet he wouldn't make it onto a panel on QT.

white light 27-05-2017 05:29 AM

I was gonna post on this here thread but my reply got censored by the watchers. Brasturds!

cosmicpurpose1.618 27-05-2017 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062925570)
and who will go to great lengths in their attempts to force change, and make our lifestyle out to be wrong?

What makes you so sure our lifestyles are right and that they don't need to change?????

Westerners live mostly off the backs of slave labor, is that right? Does that need to change?

I'm not saying that the Muslim lifestyle is particularly any better, but surely you must agree that something in western society (society in general, really) must change, many things we do aren't right.

Just like I'm sure Islamic society has it's faults, and of course it's no reason to obliterate the entire western culture, but the Muslims are right that some things certainly have to change.

the mighty zhiba 27-05-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 (Post 1062925598)
What makes you so sure our lifestyles are right and that they don't need to change?????

Westerners live mostly off the backs of slave labor, is that right? Does that need to change?

I'm not saying that the Muslim lifestyle is particularly any better, but surely you must agree that something in western society (society in general, really) must change, many things we do aren't right.

Just like I'm sure Islamic society has it's faults, and of course it's no reason to obliterate the entire western culture, but the Muslims are right that some things certainly have to change.

There are flaws in the way society is tiered and how it works, certainly - but that is at a deeper level, the way society is funded is very different to how, say, Seikhs and Muslims fund their own way of iife.

i actually admire the Seikh's way of gifting family members money - where a person is given so much £ from each familly member to set up a business, and then, a few years later that person also gives to another to help them along.

The whole money = debt thing we have is scandelous certainly, and other cultures cleary have better ways of self-funding. Our banking system is immoral, wthout doubt, as it is grossly unfair on the many for the benefit of the few - society shoud always be about the whole and not those at the pinicle of it, ie banks, politics and royalty.

But we need to be clearer in our understanding of what 'immorality' is from a muslim pov.

The Jewish faith has the same views on those not of faith - you can lie to the goyim, you can cheat the goyim, you can treat the goyim like animals, and evn kill the goyim' being the prime example.

Muslim's see none faith as Kafir. And see those of none-faith / none-belivers (kufr) as being immoral.

Quote:

8:12
Sahih International
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
8:13
Sahih International
That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
8:14
Sahih International
"That [is yours], so taste it." And indeed for the disbelievers is the punishment of the Fire.
8:15
Sahih International
O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight].
8:16
Sahih International
And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah, and his refuge is Hell - and wretched is the destination.
8:17
Sahih International
And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
8:18
Sahih International
That [is so], and [also] that Allah will weaken the plot of the disbelievers.
8:19
Sahih International
If you [disbelievers] seek the victory - the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return, and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers.
8:20
Sahih International
O you who have believed, obey Allah and His Messenger and do not turn from him while you hear [his order].
8:21
Sahih International
And do not be like those who say, "We have heard," while they do not hear.
8:22
Sahih International
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.
8:23
Sahih International
Had Allah known any good in them, He would have made them hear. And if He had made them hear, they would [still] have turned away, while they were refusing.
When the words in the book they have faith in, drive toward a belief that kafir are against the book, against the word, and therfore against them, their belief and their basic morality - and moreover that the word asks them to strive against the kafir, what is created is what we are witnessing around us.

And where that is coming out of mosques, where it is being taught by right wing fundi's, it not only questions the morality of western society as a basis that most within it do not embrace (reject) the teachings of Allah / Muhammed - it comes down to 'morality' as a basis of belief and immorality as a basis of none-belief.

So yes, while our society does indeed have its flaws, immorality shouldn't be judged on what a person chooses to believe in.

I'd like to see the leaflet that the guy had in its entirety, and see hw indepth it goes though, tbf.

the mighty zhiba 27-05-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white light (Post 1062925597)
I was gonna post on this here thread but my reply got censored by the watchers. Brasturds!

i'd appologise for captcha monster mate, it is a ain in the ass. It effects us too, one day i had five of them - and that was before i'd even posted the thread, as each time i 'previewed' it i had captcha.

Best thing to do is copy your post before posting it.

the mighty zhiba 27-05-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadrati (Post 1062925587)
You're absolutely right about them being right wing muslims. You've probably caused some lefty heads to implode by saying that though.

i think the lefties are as bad as the right wingers in many respects, because both would limit your freedoms.

Quote:

But heres my thoughts. If you don't like the society you live in then fuck off to one that suits you better. Stop trying to change the one your in you selfish cunts.
If there can't be a peace, then yes, those who do not want peace need to leave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mranderson (Post 1062925592)
Well, some of us have been saying this for years. Islam has no intention of being a part of any society in which it exists.

I'd like to believe this isn't the case, but increasingly we see presentations of text saying that, in the very litteral sense, it certainly is.

But then, as we extend our view outwards we see that those who seek to not integrate, to sew seeds of hate and distrust are the battle-pieces in a huge game of divide and conquer, spearheaded by religion and texts thousands of years old that bear zero semblence in todays world. Texts that should not hold sway in how we live together and interact.

And it is those who increasingly peddle religion as a tool of destruction, divisson and intolerance who need to be fetched out of the woordwork, the head needs to be cut from the beast.

But, while every-day, peaceful people-of-faith, who see the beauty inherent within faith, who don't see it as a tool or a weapon of division or elitism exist within our society, we can all embrace that.

.... And then, on the back hoof of that, we hear stories about the high percentage of Muslim's who applauded the attacks in Paris over a frikking cartoon - this is how laudable it has become, that a text which presents itself as supreme can not be questioned, that the apparent author of that text, Mohammed, can not be viewed as a caricature, or even associated with a frikkin' Teddy Bear.... and if, god forbid (sic) that happens a person can rightfully (in their eyes) be gunned down... Well then we need to look at why such a high percentage reacted when Islam prsents itself a s a religion of peace.

:(

the mighty zhiba 27-05-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

What does the Koran say about nonbelievers?
September 6, 2013
Acharya S/D.M. Murdock
194 Comments

Ah, the peace, love and tolerance! Here are some delightful sentiments that we should encourage spreading around the world! Why, oh why, are there violent religious fanatics attacking nonbelievers all over the globe?? [/sarc]

“About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”
http://freethoughtnation.com/what-do...-nonbelievers/

farros 27-05-2017 11:26 AM

100 years of feminism, affluent living and decline in physical labour jobs has emasculated European men and turned us into weaklings with no backbone and no strength. Weaponised words like 'racist and bigot' can quickly end reputation, career and social life... so we dare not do anything that may encourage that. Even when our children are being blown up by migrant descendant garbage we'd rather turn the other cheek than contend with the PC brigade.

Terror attacks will keep happening until the divine masculine is reawoken en masse. It's evolution in action. If we are not strong enough to preserve ourselves, then evolution has no place for us.

quadrati 27-05-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Wake up my friend. Those muslims who want to take over do not want to for the benefit of you and I.
Western society, despite it's many faults, enjoys the most freedom on this planet. I'd rather live this way than swap it for any other that currently exists.
If Muslims want to be surrounded by Islam then there are plenty Islamic countries to choose from. Most of them are not being bombed.

Firewand 27-05-2017 12:09 PM

Nothing much good ever came out of these Abrahamic religions. Not all Muslims want to subvert and conquer, of course. The problem is the moderates are always susceptible to being manipulated and/or radicalized. Many Muslims are good people on an individual level, I don't doubt that. The problem is they tend to view the World in a very dogmatic sense, therefore leaving themselves open to being easily manipulated by their spiritual leaders or by questionable and backward doctrine.

tinfoil hat 27-05-2017 12:22 PM

I wonder why we (white men) haven't managed to weaponise our own words?

Why is it only words brought about by traitor progressive filth and backwards foreign religious folk (Jews, Muslims) seem to have any power?

Personally I couldn't give the tiniest shit if anyone calls me names, just make sure you say it to my face for a response is all I ask.

Firewand 27-05-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

You really haven't the first clue what you're talking about. The vast majority of our magnificent architecture and infrastructure was built by the blood sweat and tears of hard working Europeans. Not slaves. Furthermore it was hard working white men who built this civilization mainly for the benefit of their women and children. Just one look at our classical architecture, art, and literature, proves Europeans respect and worship the Goddess figure, and not suppress it like these alien Semitic Abrahamic desert cults do.

Now we have these migrants coming in trying to takeover and destroy everything we created from our own dint and ingenuity. Creating filthy crime ridden ghettos and no go zones everywhere. Because that's exactly what most of them do in their own countries. Not all of them of course. I'm talking about the low IQ unskilled one's. The type any country or Nation would need like they would a virus or a kick in the bollox..

What great standing structure did sub-Saharan Africans ever create in their entire history? Name one magnificent stone building or monument that still stands that even comes close to the beautiful and magnificent architecture Europeans have created, and have been creating for many thousands of years. You won't find any, because no such infrastructure or archeological evidence for any great civilization in these parts exists, or ever did exist. And you can't count the great Pyramids or ancient Babylon, because we built them too. Obviously.

Ancient great cities and structure such as the great Pyramids were built by the ancient Assyrians, Aryans, and Sumerians, not Africans. The earliest frescoes and statues depict blue-eyed people in Egypt and in ancient Babylon: Menes, the son of the Assyrian king, Sargon the Great, was Egypt's first king.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/greece-250...00-1523913.png

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Rome_2ee189_298401.jpg

the mighty zhiba 27-05-2017 12:34 PM

^ the pyramids :)

And they were built for people who ruled a top down tiered system of mass enslavement - albeit, as current understanding has it, with a well catered for and willing workforce..... Willing slaves: the backbone of democracy lol

Brings to mind: 'what have the roman's ever done for us? ...., apart from the.....' :)

But, the fact remains, that when a document is presented, or the Quoran is cited in it's delivery of violence toward non-faith, it is invariably yelled down by those who wish to silence truth - i wonder how long before this thread is shouted down?

(Not accusing you of doing this btw DG ;))

it does seem that some (progressives, lefties etc) are more willing to force tollerance upon those who ask questions as to the validity of 'peace' within a section of society who do not wish to be peacefull.

Firewand 27-05-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062925699)
^ the pyramids :)

And they were built for people who ruled a top down tiered system of mass enslavement - albeit, as current understanding has it, with a well catered for and willing workforce..... Willing slaves: the backbone of democracy lol

Brings to mind: 'what have the roman's ever done for us? ...., apart from the.....' :)

But, the fact remains, that when a document is presented, or the Quoran is cited in it's delivery of violence toward non-faith, it is invariably yelled down by those who wish to silence truth - i wonder how long before this thread is shouted down?

(Not accusing you of doing this btw DG ;))

it does seem that some (progressives, lefties etc) are more willing to force tollerance upon those who ask questions as to the validity of 'peace' within a section of society who do not wish to be peacefull.

Well, I'm not so sure about that one, Z. Yes, there's plenty of evidence out there now which suggests the Great Pyramids were not built by slaves, but were built by a very well paid and highly regarded & highly skilled workforce. Which would also bring into question how slave orientated some of these ancient cultures and civilizations really were? Hollywood always projects them in a bad light. which is a big red flag for me straight off the bat.

I know what you're saying re the Pyramid structure in general though, and the ruling classes. It does seem to be symbolic of rule from the top down. That said if that rule from the top down was for the benefit of the people, and the leadership or king had the peoples interests at heart, then it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing in my opinion.

elshaper 27-05-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

"Western lifestyle is immoral at every step."
Right, that moral includes not killing or stealing....
I get it, exactly what they mean.

KILL, KILL, KILL = their peace. :thud:

elshaper 27-05-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinfoil hat (Post 1062925697)
I wonder why we (white men) haven't managed to weaponise our own words?

Why is it only words brought about by traitor progressive filth and backwards foreign religious folk (Jews, Muslims) seem to have any power?

Personally I couldn't give the tiniest shit if anyone calls me names, just make sure you say it to my face for a response is all I ask.

You/they just don't know or not using as one as of yet. *cough*

The beauty of NLP, without shouting and being very rude, you can undress a person and expose their small ___(fill in the blank)___. :heeheehee:

JustMe418 27-05-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farros (Post 1062925678)
100 years of feminism, affluent living and decline in physical labour jobs has emasculated European men and turned us into weaklings with no backbone and no strength. Weaponised words like 'racist and bigot' can quickly end reputation, career and social life... so we dare not do anything that may encourage that. Even when our children are being blown up by migrant descendant garbage we'd rather turn the other cheek than contend with the PC brigade.

Terror attacks will keep happening until the divine masculine is reawoken en masse. It's evolution in action. If we are not strong enough to preserve ourselves, then evolution has no place for us.

speak for yourself. We are not all spineless girlies

lakes 27-05-2017 01:27 PM

What is their god? What else supposedly comes from Sirius? Who also uses a 5 pointed star?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Koran SURA1-LIII. THE STAR XLVI.
And that He is the Lord of Sirius

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morals and Dogma
To find in the BLAZING STAR of five points an allusion to the Divine Providence, is also fanciful; and to make it commemorative of the Star that is said to have guided the Magi, is to give it a meaning comparatively modern. Originally it represented SIRIUS, or the Dog-star

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morals and Dogma
The Blazing Star in our Lodges, we have already said, represents Sirius