David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Paranormal & Mysteries (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   I am experiencing "the weird" (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=160541)

no_gmo 07-03-2011 05:30 PM

I am experiencing "the weird"

Greetings everyone.
I thought I would write here in case anyone else is having these experiences. Maybe someone knows a bit more about this and could shed some light for me.

I'll start with the beginning.

A little over a year ago, I suddenly started having experiences. It started one night shortly after going to bed. (about 20 minutes after lying down)
I suddenly opened my eyes as if startled out of a nightmare, but I was not yet asleep. I was just comfortably starting to relax and doze off at that moment. Anyway, I open my eyes gasping (my heart racing). A second after that I notice a strange dark spot hovering 50 cm above my chest. It's see through and looks like a mass of dark ink swirling in water (This is the best description I can give). I can see through it although it's not really there.

Events like these start to happen more regularly ( a few times a month ).
Always the same way. Soon after going to bed. Something startles me to open my eyes (the same reaction someone would get if someone hid around a corner and jumped up and yelled BOO and you were not expecting it.) I sit up frightened and startled only to see a dark shape hovering somewhere in my room.

After a few times, I fight the urge to run as curiousity and annoyance start to dominate me. I stick my face right up close and examine it. I try to swat at it with my hand or kick it with my foot to see what happens. Nothing. It's as if it is not even there. Yet I see it. I usually starts to move upwards and disapears not long after.

At times instead of looking like a dark blob, it looked like the shape of a being. Maybe a torso. It's not very clear. At times it looked like something standing at the foot or side of my bed.

2 nights ago, I get startled again for no apparent reason. I open my eyes gasping for air. For no apparent reason, I get the urge to turn around and look behind me. Something dark is standing on the edge of my bed behind me. It's scary but I try to keep my cool because my daughter has her bed right next to mine and I don't want to scare her. Usually this happens when I go to bed, long after she is sleeping.

Sometimes she tells me of her dreams or of things she is scared of in our room. She often mentions dragons wanting to eat her. I know children get frightened easily but I just thought I would mention the 'dragon' thing because it's not a subject we talk about or read about with her. She is quite young.

My husband recently admitted seeing weird things also. He said in the last months, when he is outside, he sometimes sees brownish shapes (that flutter like waveforms) of beings (6feet tall+) suddenly running away. He said he has seen this happen hundreds of times in the last few months. Never before that. When he sees it, it is only for a moment and almost always outside.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?

cael 08-03-2011 11:24 AM

I know what you're talking about. I saw the same shadowy floating black mist kind of thing when after I managed to beat a asshole being who had been harassing me for a long time. Instead of waking me up, this particular being would make me fall asleep in a unnatural way. Then It would fuck with my mind in other realms, putting me in it's designed freaky scenarios to harvest whatever energies needed. Sometimes I would wake with very thin scratches on my skin. What an asshole.

As far as I could understand, this black mist has to float above you for maximum efficiency. If wandering around the room, it can't effect you directly. These beings are originated in other realms but they can travel between this one and theirs. You might hear a strange noise when they appear (like a crackling noise) or maybe not.

I also am familiar with very tall figures seen outside the house. I would see them everyday back where I lived. Taller than 3 metres, pure black figures vanishing away the moment you detect them. Meh, I have no clue what the f they are. They seem harmless anyway. But the black floating ink (or whatever crap it is :) ) is not.

The most important thing is to never be afraid or worry. Don't get mad either. Stay away from all kinds of negative emotions when they're in presence. Be very calm and confident. Don't have any suspicions or insecurities. Don't see yourself as inferior to it, because you're not.

Achieving this state will not be enough to send it away, you have the slap the bastard so hard that it will not comeback again. This isn't like something in the movies, like sending energy bolts or crap like that. You don't go offensive. You will just become "something" so powerful (at that moment) so that being won't be able to tolerate your presence anymore and run away. This is the tricky part you have to figure out for yourself. Once you manage to do it, you will get a huuuge boost of confidence and this will change you from the core. And trust me, It will never come back.

This is actually a good opportunity for spiritual growth. You get to test your calmness and power of your will in a dire situation. And don't forget! You have to protect your children from unseen influences, that's a part of being a good parent :) Good luck!

cagedlion 08-03-2011 12:56 PM

That's really interesting. I've had similar experiences to that. Once when I was 19 and again when I was 24. Both times I was woken up by an electrical crackling sound really close to my ear. When i sat up I could see a swirling mass of like electrical lights, almost laser-like just swirling around near the foot of my bed. For some reason the thing really shit me up which is weird thinking about it because it looked fairy harmless.

no_gmo 22-03-2011 12:19 AM

Thank you for sharing.
A few days ago my husband was outside and he told me he saw something walking along the trees in the woods behind the house. He described it as being similar to what he had seen before but this time it was bigger. It was 18 feet tall approx. with broad shoulders and arms and a long shaped head. It was walking with a peculiar stride. He described it to me resembling the effect seen in the movie "Predator" but with a brownish tint to it. He saw it for approx. 25 seconds.

don coyote 22-03-2011 12:36 AM

Do you ever experience strange smells associated with these visions? (Olfactory hallucinations). Perhaps a tingling sensation on only half of your face and shoulders? (Left side only, or right side only). A brief moment of disorientation? Expanding "Blind Spots" in your field of vision?

What you've described COULD BE diagnosed as a "Seizure". They are not always a violent shaking and rolling eyes on the sidewalk.

If these episodes increase in intensity and/or frequency, you might want to talk with a doctor.

no_gmo 22-03-2011 01:08 AM

I have thought about it being something with my vision, but if it was, when I would move my eyes and look around, the spots would follow my vision. Not remain in the same spot in the room. I have been able to go right up to it. Look at it up close. Walk around it. It is stationary, then eventually vanishes upwards.

I have had vision problems in my younger years related to migraines and when these happen. It doesn't matter where you look, (ceiling, wall, door, window, floor) you will see it because it's your vision that is screwy.

What I am describing above feels totally different.

To answer your question I have never smelled anything, but I do get the feeling of being spooked by something watching me moments before I see it.

don coyote 22-03-2011 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_gmo (Post 1059773559)
I have thought about it being something with my vision, but if it was, when I would move my eyes and look around, the spots would follow my vision. Not remain in the same spot in the room. I have been able to go right up to it. Look at it up close. Walk around it. It is stationary, then eventually vanishes upwards.

Okay,..... that rules out seizures. :confused:

You don't happen to live in a town called "Amityville", do you? :eek:

:rolleyes:

wowspirit 22-03-2011 06:09 AM

i've never had any experiences like this. but what i had (and i had it plenty of times) is a dream where i see myself rolling down staircases or falling from the roof of a very tall building and the moment i fall, there's a thud, and i'm awake. i'm scared, shocked, sweaty and tensed. this happens to me in a trance-like stage. you know, just before falling asleep completely.

rreeve 26-03-2011 12:35 PM

I know EXACTLY what you mean but until I've read your post I put it down to my imagination. I see the same thing nearly every night, I've never been suddenly woken up like you have but as soon as I turn out my light and get into bed I see a black mist like thing floating above me. As I said I've always put it down to my imagination thinking that I just seeing shapes in the dark but now the more I think about it, the more I starting to think it could be a 'being' of some kind.

The black mist that I see almost resembles a shadow moving and morphing its shape while floating above me. What I see sounds a little bigger than yours as this one ranges from about a few feet squared to about a meter squared depending on its shape. It often looks like it has long tenticles coming out of it as it moves around changing shape.

I pretty sure we're seeing the same sort of thing when you describe it as like INK because that was my thought too. Its like an area that is abnormally darker than the rest of the darkness in the room. I will definitly look for this more now and thank you for confirming for me that I'm not mad and seeing things.

_ree_ 26-03-2011 10:26 PM

surprised no one else mentioned it:

no_gmo 27-03-2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rreeve (Post 1059785513)
I've never been suddenly woken up like you have but as

Just a small correction. I have never been woken up. This happens usually within 20 minutes of going to bed. I am lying in the dark, perfectly awake.
I am a person that takes a long time to fall asleep.

The description you gave was spot on with what I am seeing.

ekim 28-03-2011 03:28 AM

The shadows went away after the only attention I would give them was greeting them and asking how they are doing. Seems that was not what they wanted haha.

silverwand 29-03-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_gmo (Post 1059773446)
Thank you for sharing.
A few days ago my husband was outside and he told me he saw something walking along the trees in the woods behind the house. He described it as being similar to what he had seen before but this time it was bigger. It was 18 feet tall approx. with broad shoulders and arms and a long shaped head. It was walking with a peculiar stride. He described it to me resembling the effect seen in the movie "Predator" but with a brownish tint to it. He saw it for approx. 25 seconds.

My god that is really scary just the thought of it makes me shiver:eek:

jimj_wpg 07-05-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_gmo (Post 1059773446)
Thank you for sharing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rreeve (Post 1059785513)
I know EXACTLY what you mean but until I've read your post I put it down to my imagination. I see the same thing nearly every night, I've never been suddenly woken up like you have but as soon as I turn out my light and get into bed I see a black mist like thing floating above me.

I pretty sure we're seeing the same sort of thing when you describe it as like INK because that was my thought too. Its like an area that is abnormally darker than the rest of the darkness in the room. I will definitly look for this more now and thank you for confirming for me that I'm not mad and seeing things.

It's a Nephilim/Jinn/Demon.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley wrote a recent book "The Vengeful Djinn". Available on Amazon.com and DJinnUniverse.com (her website).

Quote:

While most shadow people encounters happen in bedrooms and homes, some take place in haunted locations with a high intensity of activity. Rosemary has observed shadow people in her investigations of diverse places. Some have a distinct human shape, while others are more like blobs or pillars of black, and even clouds of swirling black that look like ink or liquid smoke.
-- pp. 177 The Vengeful DJinn

infinite tea 07-05-2011 01:40 PM

All is One, this is a dream.....better understand what this means to you before you get freaked out :-)

likespiders 08-05-2011 11:19 PM

One night in 2005, i got freaked out about thinking something was there so i slept with the lights on. I turned on the light went to sleep, and woke up because i thought something was in the room and there was a similar thing to what you saw. A dark grey cloud hovering above me. Its presence felt horrible, it went away after about 20 seconds, it took me over an hour to get back to sleep.

iwonder 11-05-2011 02:33 PM

I remember when I just moved to the new apartment, I've been frequently having this feeling as if something was pressing my body down, with huge force I might add. I couldn't tell if it was real or not because I usually awoke from a dream. And like you said, in a surprise.

But the more interesting thing happened when I woke up in the middle of the night, my blanket covering me, because I had the feeling that someone's watching me. I fell asleep but woke up in a shock a few minutes later. I looked up and from the corner of my blanket I saw misty, black swirls floating above me. Again I felt that pressure and I couldn't move. I'm not sure if I defended myself or my animal totem/other spirit did it, but the black cloud flew out REALLY quickly THROUGH (as in right through it when it's not open) the window. Ever since then I never had that feeling of someone pushing me down on the bed anymore.
I looked up similar discriptions on the internet - it was literally a swirling, jet-black cloud. The only two things that I found similar to it was this smoke from the show LOST and a Scandinavian God of-something (I think it was punishment or something along those lines.) I never thought I'd find out for sure, but now I came to this thread, and it seems pretty clear to me.

knewt01 11-05-2011 06:25 PM

I have only really had something similar once, in that I was definitely awake but could not move. I had since just dismissed this as "night terrors" but its still interesting to talk about.

I was lying in bed with all the lights off and in my line of sight was my bedroom door. It all started with a whistling sound in my head which I just tried to dismiss at first. That sound then seemed to morph into something like a baby crying, then a woman, then quite a deep shouty voice.

While all this was happening I found it difficult to move. As I lay staring at the bedroom door what I can only describe as tentacle shaped black objects started to appear around the door frame. They seemed to get larger and blacker. By the this point the voice in my head was screaming "this is my grave! This is MY grave"!

Not impressed - and I hadn't even been on drugs. I eventually was able to move, sat myself up in bed and shook my head a few times. This seemed to get rid of whatever it was.

As for the cloud forms, I can't say for sure but I am always seeing "things" floating around the bed at night in the dark. Again, I have just dismissed them as "tricks of the light" or my vision adjusting to the darkness etc as I have never seen anything similar in daylight.

There was a good book that mentions fairies/forest dwellers and nature spirits I read once: The Boy Who Saw True. Not sure how genuine it is but some of the descriptions and explanations in there were quite good. It was apparently the diary of a young psychic medium who tried to make sense of what he was seeing and hearing as a young boy by journaling everything. If I remember rightly, he did write about a nature sprite which appeared to him. His description was not disimilar to that in the original post, long, spindly legs and arms and very thin, different sizes etc. The journal was supposedly written in the Victorian era, so long before Roswell, Grays etc (or was it?! ;)).

He also wrote that there was a very old Deva sat atop Nelson's Column in London which liked to suck up all the negative energy passing around it and neutralise it :D

ufochick 12-05-2011 02:23 AM

The thing people need to remember is that there are many many astral/interdimensional entities. They certainly don't all fit into one catagory. The interdimensional ones have limited shapeshifting ability, the astral ones seem to be able to appear any way they wish.

For people who have had repeat visits. There are a few points I would make.

First if you have not been harmed by past visits you probably won't by future visits.

Some of these entiities do feed on fear, or great emotion. If it has happened before and nothing came of it stomp hard on the fear and use logic.

To be able to move when being "frozen" simply lose the fear and use rightous anger. It seems to change the brainwave and allows you to move. "YOU can't hold me" usually works.

Not everything is evil, I know we are programmed to fear anything unknown. That comes from our history of not wanting to pet the lion LOL. But if you can get rid of the fear sometimes there is some good to come of it. IF nothing else you can realize that you can hold your own no matter what.

flash_tatar 17-06-2011 04:15 PM

Smile Black Floating Mist
The black floating mist phenomenon happened to me three nights ago. Not sure what woke me up but, as I turned over to my left side I saw a fluid black mist floating above my body. It looked similar to black ink in water. Having past experiences with Spirit Entities I was not alarmed. Although this is the first time to have witnessed this type. I watched it for a few minutes as it continued to hoover over my body, to make sure it was not eye mater floating over one of my eyeballs. Satisfied that there was something there I spoke to it like I have the others telling it to go away and leave me alone. Living approximately 600 feet from two cemetery I have frequent visitors from the other side. Some are just passing through and others linger for awhile. They are the ones that don't realize they are deceased. Some are just lost and want directions. Most I can not see but, sense. Because a spirit can be very inquisitive and want to talk, my guard is up to ignore them. Some want closure, some are evil and others are lonely. Two weeks ago a spirit stood behind me as I sat at the computer doing the online crossword puzzle. This one I did not see although I could smell it. It smelled of stale cigarette smoke like that of a heavy smoker. Neither my husband or I smoke as he is one oxygen. We live on a 1/2 acre tract and no one living close to us smokes. Ignoring it's existence, it passed on through. The odor faded.

I have no explanation for these phenomenons, including the black floating mist that is evidently plaguing many individuals. I will continue to monitor this feed to read others experiences. However I will state that all of us are experiencing supernatural activity of the after life. But the greatest manifestation of life after death is our LORD JESUS CHRIST who presented Himself to His disciples and others three days after his death and continued for 40 days (Act 1:3) before ascending into heaven.