David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   wow,the sky is an artificially created white haze! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=124341)

freedomfactor 08-07-2010 10:52 AM

wow,the sky is an artificially created white haze!
 
Sky is covered in the "white haze" here in Birmingham, and it just looks so blatantly unnatural....i know what real clouds look like, but that milky haze which is wispy and white and some parts of the sky more blue, is not normal. Behind normal clouds, it's meant to be blue sky, not grey mist! This is obviously been created by chemtrails/geoengineering. Anyone else agree or has a similar view of the sky at the moment?

the white knight 08-07-2010 10:59 AM

Yep i have noticed that for years. Does the Sun seems white it does to me 30+ years ago when i was little at school i use to paint the sun yellow with a nice blue backgound now the sun always seems white in colour and i cannot remember the last time i saw a really nice deep blue sky i cannot even remember the last time i saw a fluffy white cloud you know the ones that look like cotton wool.

rodin 08-07-2010 11:01 AM

Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE

nicolaj 08-07-2010 11:02 AM

Your right I'm looking at it now in Brum...it does look strange.

hadabusa 08-07-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodin (Post 1059033506)
stop fretting about natural weather conditions... We have real problems and they're huge

+16532235667
*432345874

:d

wildhorse 08-07-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the white knight (Post 1059033501)
Yep i have noticed that for years. Does the Sun seems white it does to me 30+ years ago when i was little at school i use to paint the sun yellow with a nice blue backgound now the sun always seems white in colour and i cannot remember the last time i saw a really nice deep blue sky i cannot even remember the last time i saw a fluffy white cloud you know the ones that look like cotton wool.

aye yeah its shit seeing the sun through unatural clouds *chemtrail induced as these expand to create this duvet like effect*

i have noticed while this stil happens, since ive gifted most of the north york moors they tend to clear up alot faster, and we do get our nice blue skies and fluffy clouds. however, i need to have another run and redo it all with more but alas no car at mo.

haukipesukone 08-07-2010 11:19 AM

Do you have pics about the white hazy sky?

unlockthepower 08-07-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the white knight (Post 1059033501)
Yep i have noticed that for years. Does the Sun seems white it does to me 30+ years ago when i was little at school i use to paint the sun yellow with a nice blue backgound now the sun always seems white in colour and i cannot remember the last time i saw a really nice deep blue sky i cannot even remember the last time i saw a fluffy white cloud you know the ones that look like cotton wool.

See both all the time down here on the South Coast ;)

anthony1965 08-07-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildhorse (Post 1059033533)
aye yeah its shit seeing the sun through unatural clouds *chemtrail induced as these expand to create this duvet like effect*

i have noticed while this stil happens, since ive gifted most of the north york moors they tend to clear up alot faster, and we do get our nice blue skies and fluffy clouds. however, i need to have another run and redo it all with more but alas no car at mo.

I'm sitting under blue skies (quite a decent sized portion of blue), but in the distance I can see banks of white and numerous trails which fade out as they get into the blue area. Only a couple of very short trails have stuck so far, but as the day progresses and the artificial clouds move over then it yould be goodbye blue for a while.

But so far; Gorgeous!

** Another 200 TBs and a few HHGs arrived yesterday and will be finding new homes over the coming months! :)

And the shit in the sky tells me which direction I need to go!

Yesterday evening, for example, we had blue skies with the exception of one sinlge short trail where I know that 3 mobile phone masts have been set up since I originally gifted that area. Noted! ;)

anthony1965 08-07-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodin (Post 1059033506)
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE

Hello. We are talking about whiteouts due to the shitty trails left by aircraft.

Since when does that count as natural? :confused:

anthony1965 08-07-2010 11:37 AM

The following link is to a hobby meteorolgist site in Germany.

Note the masses of trails that were photographed early in the morning and note also the satellite photos which show that the north and south of germany had clear skies. All of the clouds is this central band were due to aircraft emissions.

Even some of the hobby weathermen were shocked.

http://www.wzforum.de/forum2/read.ph...13#msg-1905613

freedomfactor 08-07-2010 11:37 AM

It looked so blatantly unnatural, but now I see that the white haze is turning light grey/blueish, so it's fading, looking at the BBC weather for today's weather it does say from 10-1 white cloud, and from 1-9 will be sunny intervals, so with corroboration with the MET office and powers that be....I think that the intense white haze will fade out now tho and not much spraying will happen through out the day! But as an avid chemtrail/sky watcher, I think I shall start the proceedings to take daily pictures of the sky and the anomalies which occur, to prove some points.

freedomfactor 08-07-2010 11:40 AM

thanks for the link anthony1965! here's a great interview by meteorologists in America and Bill Deagle, which have done 40+ experiments into the water/soil etc and found 50x the amount of aluminum and hundreds of times increase of barium and aluminum levels over the past 5-10 years..........which leads me to ask, is there anyway that normal people at home can test the aluminum/barium levels? or do we have to own a lab? are there any home-testing kits that easily affordable lol? ( I wanna do my own experiments!)


anthony1965 08-07-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodin (Post 1059033506)
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE

Natural weather conditions.

Is all weather natural?

Don't you suspect that there are manmade influences?

We have real problems.

Agreed.

Like engineered food shortages; often due to severe drought in various regions around the world.

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/07/...ll-street.html

Are you aware of the history of geoengineering?

Are you aware of the history of weather as a weapon?

Are you aware of the UN ENMOD convention which forbids the use of weather manipulation as a weapon?


Are you aware of the policy document "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather Globally by 2025"?

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

The USAF denies that they are acting on the recommendations. Do you believe them? This is one of the first wiki debunking arguments against chemtrails.

You don't see any reason to debate these issues?

nectars 08-07-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodin (Post 1059033506)
Stop fretting about natural weather conditions... we have REAL problems and they're HUGE

No we dont and no their not :P

chemtrailhater 08-07-2010 12:24 PM

im in manchester and whenever its sunny in the morning by lunchtime the sun is blotted out from all the chemtrails - been so long since ive seen clear blue skies but went to north wales last weekend and well I couldnt believe how beautiful the sky looks when its not criss-crossed with contrails and chemtrails - utterly shocking!

wildhorse 08-07-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony1965 (Post 1059033554)
I'm sitting under blue skies (quite a decent sized portion of blue), but in the distance I can see banks of white and numerous trails which fade out as they get into the blue area. Only a couple of very short trails have stuck so far, but as the day progresses and the artificial clouds move over then it yould be goodbye blue for a while.

But so far; Gorgeous!

** Another 200 TBs and a few HHGs arrived yesterday and will be finding new homes over the coming months! :)

And the shit in the sky tells me which direction I need to go!

Yesterday evening, for example, we had blue skies with the exception of one sinlge short trail where I know that 3 mobile phone masts have been set up since I originally gifted that area. Noted! ;)

nice one dude ;) :p

amaralsright 08-07-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedomfactor (Post 1059033481)
i know what real clouds look like

Really?

What does an Altostratus cloud look like?

rodin 08-07-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony1965 (Post 1059033558)
Hello. We are talking about whiteouts due to the shitty trails left by aircraft.

You know this to be a fact today?

And even if it was - so what? Contrails are just water vapour. Chemtrails are a boogey man so you look at the sky not the sanhedrin's banksters

amaralsright 08-07-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedomfactor (Post 1059033828)
So this "vapour trail" mysteriously starts at a certain point. After observing this trail being laid, the plane then stopped making the mark of the trail and continued it's course, it just left this lil' shite....

Always the same nonsense.

Do you understand anything about the sky that planes fly through?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.