David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Top Secret / Black Ops (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Alien bases on earth (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=90643)

stipey 05-01-2017 07:52 PM

The RM has been clearing these bases for years and most of them don't exist anymore. There are only a few left, most of the aliens on this planet are gone.

truth seeker 09 05-01-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1062864148)
The RM has been clearing these bases for years and most of them don't exist anymore. There are only a few left, most of the aliens on this planet are gone.

The RM?

decim 06-01-2017 04:08 AM

Royal Marines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1062864156)
The RM?

raburgeson 07-01-2017 08:32 AM

Has there been any new developments at the underwater city near Cuba? Last I heard someone turned the lights on and then it all went dark. Oh, also the US has decided to buddy up to Cuba giving us the lame excuse that Cuba has the cure for lung cancer and the elite want it. Pointing out to you that they have killed enough people that have come up with cures and do not need the cure from Cuba, it only leaves this underwater city as the reason for their change of heart.

j35p3r4d0 28-11-2018 07:40 AM

i just wanted here to get a bit of information about the alien bases in australia ,

there was the start mentioned australia but after that only a reference to 'south australia' which is a state.

Any information you have on this would be quite useful,

i will follow it up.

Peace out

j35p3r4d0 28-11-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

This I would completely ignore. This needs to be followed up not repeated whether or not it is correct.

oz93666 28-11-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

I would agree with this ...

The Secret Space Program now has technology on a par with most ET races , the cabal have had fairly tight control of Earth's airspace for over a decade .

Those ET's who are here underground either have an agreement with the cabal , or keep their heads well down , or have inter-dimensional advanced tech and so can evade the cabal's SSP ..

But that would still leave dozens of groups here of all types and dispositions.

Some ET's can merge in and mix with humans they look so like us , or are shape shifters ...Alex Collier said recently the 5G network is to drive these ETs out of cities. They are reportedly more sensitive to 5G than we are .

j35p3r4d0 28-11-2018 12:47 PM

So once again I'll suggest that what you've just put accross is wrong, and unverified.