David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bacon (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=233947)

rbl_4nik8r 20-01-2013 06:15 AM

Bacon

I am tired of all the damn vegan threads out there eat this veggie, and drink this juice and you will live to see that your life be all wonderful and happy and FUCK THAT, i am happy with BACON in my life.

This is about Bacon how you cook it, what you eat with, ideas you get over time, hell I don't care if its about your bacon and eggs breakfast you had post about it talk about it, and most of all enjoy every damn day you can with bacon as part of your diet because your not a vegan/veggie.

I was watching a show last week and they had Bacon wrapped pork loins and then they were floured with spices and then deep fried. They were call Pig Wings funny thing is I liked the idea and figured I would give it a try so thats my goal Sunday is to make me some Pig Wings and see how they come out. They are the same size or about the size of Chicken Wings so I guess I am going to cook them about the same as I do Chicken Wings and see what happens.

johne444 20-01-2013 02:39 PM

That's more like it, a red blooded thread for a change.

You cannot beat grilled crispy bacon, fried eggs, sausages, and fried bread with lashings of brown sauce.

Mmm, my mouth is watering as I type this. Sadly, I only indulge this passion occasionally because I don't want to die in a months time. Isn't life a bitch.

substance_x 20-01-2013 07:34 PM

Just the thought of a bacon buttie with tomato sauce is getting me going.

I have, however, just eaten a lovely beef stew with dumplings. The dumplings were made with beef suet. Awesome!

exclamatio 20-01-2013 08:29 PM

it's only a choice, you don't have to get so pissy about it pal ;)

stuff like this; http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phip...st-carcinogen/ is enough for me to not eat it anymore, but if it tastes good enough for ya, it's your choice.

grandmasterp 20-01-2013 08:31 PM

So many antibiotics in farmed meat that it's gotta be good for ya.
:)

noncooperation 20-01-2013 08:48 PM

Always loved the bacon my mother cooked onto the turkey at christmas!

Red blood thread - YEAH!

down with the veggie's :D;)

grandmasterp 20-01-2013 08:49 PM

Eat carrots meat boy!
:D

noncooperation 20-01-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1061268923)
Eat carrots meat boy!
:D

I eat everything and I'm HAPPY!

I start the day with a big glass of veggie juice - so f off :D

grandmasterp 20-01-2013 09:56 PM

Lol
:)

johne444 21-01-2013 12:09 AM

It's interesting that there's usually much more aggression and flaming on the vegi threads.:)

paradise found 21-01-2013 12:12 AM

And that is tame compared to what I could show you. The choice is yours, but you have to be educated to make it.

grandmasterp 21-01-2013 12:16 AM

It's a form of religion to some veggies.
Not me, I'm just tight and meat's expensive.
As Crowley almost said....

Eat what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

paradise found 21-01-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1061269377)
It's a form of religion to some veggies.
Not me, I'm just tight and meat's expensive.
As Crowley almost said....

Eat what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Well, yeah, it's a choice like everything else, but physiologically, we are frugivorous/herbivores.

psychopigeon 21-01-2013 01:11 PM

Stopped being vege after cancer was found in rabbits, cows and herbivore dinosaurs

alienbiketrail 21-01-2013 01:17 PM

If you ever had a pet little pig who slept with you and your girlfriend, you would have a different perspective.

I love bacon, but ..................... :eek:

noncooperation 21-01-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johne444 (Post 1061269356)
It's interesting that there's usually much more aggression and flaming on the vegi threads.:)

er, this is not a 'vegie' thread - it's a 'bacon/red meat' thread!

lu__ 21-01-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alienbiketrail (Post 1061270083)
If you ever had a pet little pig who slept with you and your girlfriend, you would have a different perspective.

I love bacon, but ..................... :eek:

:eek:
If you're sleeping with pigs you have bigger problems than bacon.

noncooperation 21-01-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise found (Post 1061269385)
Well, yeah, it's a choice like everything else, but physiologically, we are frugivorous/herbivores.

Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky - YouTube

People keep pushing this video - the guy is brainwashed, can't you see it? he's bought into so much of the mis-info surrounding the whole health food/nutrition scene - and he is soo polite.

paradise found 21-01-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noncooperation (Post 1061270118)
People keep pushing this video - the guy is brainwashed, can't you see it? he's bought into so much of the mis-info surrounding the whole health food/nutrition scene - and he is soo polite.

Sarcasm?

It's scientific fact that we are not physiologically equipped to eat meat without health problems cropping up, down the road.

alienbiketrail 21-01-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paradise found (Post 1061270172)
Sarcasm?

It's scientific fact that we are not physiologically equipped to eat meat without health problems cropping up, down the road.

But help me understand why is the smell and taste of cooked meat so great.