David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean. (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   This is what Islam is... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323291)

Kais_one 01-12-2018 06:19 PM

This is what Islam is...
 
Islam is the worship of the ANNUNAKI

Islam is the worship of the one EYE

Islam is the worship of HORUS

Islam is the worship of the pineal gland

Islam is the worship of AS ABOVE SO DOWN BELOW

creepingdave 01-12-2018 08:46 PM

I thought it was a Jewish creation for divide and conquer.

elpressiedente 01-12-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063049856)
Islam is the worship of the ANNUNAKI

Islam is the worship of the one EYE

Islam is the worship of HORUS

Islam is the worship of the pineal gland




where do you get these crock of shite ideas from...?

Links?

Kais_one 02-12-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpressiedente (Post 1063049876)
where do you get these crock of shite ideas from...?

Links?

i used my brain....

and its a conclusion of my research that i have been doing over the past few years

elpressiedente 02-12-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063049950)
i used my brain....

and its a conclusion of my research that i have been doing over the past few years

Google is much better for determining Islam

Try googling "Female Genital Mutilation Images"

Kais_one 03-12-2018 04:40 PM

Islam is the worship of AMUN RA

With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods. As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside Egypt, according to the testimony of ancient Greek historiographers in Libya and Nubia. As Zeus Ammon, he came to be identified with Zeus in Greece.

elpressiedente 03-12-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063050115)
Islam is the worship of AMUN RA

With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods. As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside Egypt, according to the testimony of ancient Greek historiographers in Libya and Nubia. As Zeus Ammon, he came to be identified with Zeus in Greece.

Ahhh I see the problem, its your own personal definition of what a 'god' is....

Well just for the record... My god is higher than your god.

That means I am right and will win and you are wrong and will lose...

The highest god always wins.

Kais_one 04-12-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpressiedente (Post 1063050159)
Ahhh I see the problem, its your own personal definition of what a 'god' is....

Well just for the record... My god is higher than your god.

That means I am right and will win and you are wrong and will lose...

The highest god always wins.

no its not my own definition....

amun ra is amen and ameen

christians and muslims dedicate all there prayers to this egyptian god

merlincove 04-12-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063050115)
Islam is the worship of AMUN RA

With Osiris, Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods. As the chief deity of the Egyptian Empire, Amun-Ra also came to be worshipped outside Egypt, according to the testimony of ancient Greek historiographers in Libya and Nubia. As Zeus Ammon, he came to be identified with Zeus in Greece.

Horus is not Amen Ra, Ra is father of Horus (if memory serves) - the Eye of Horus came about after Set / Seth, his brother stole his eyes?

You seem to be contradicting yourself Mo, or you are just mistaken?

Kais_one 05-12-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063050329)
Horus is not Amen Ra, Ra is father of Horus (if memory serves) - the Eye of Horus came about after Set / Seth, his brother stole his eyes?

You seem to be contradicting yourself Mo, or you are just mistaken?

when did i say horus is amun ra?


i know pretty well he is a different character....

mistaken about what?

merlincove 05-12-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063050387)
when did i say horus is amun ra?


i know pretty well he is a different character....

mistaken about what?



You said

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063049856)
Islam is the worship of the one EYE

Islam is the worship of HORUS

And then you said

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kais_one (Post 1063050115)
Islam is the worship of AMUN RA

.

Amun Ra & Horus are not the same thing.

I can see why you're confused, you don't even understand your own presentation. You're not the only one

merlincove 05-12-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063050388)
You said



And then you said



Amun Ra & Horus are not the same thing.

I can see why you're confused, you don't even understand your own presentation. You're not the only one

Although having said that, given the Muslim / Jewish issues, the exodus of Moses and 'the chosen people' from Egypt certainly aligns with the worship of One group of deities aka the anunaki into two distinct groups who evolved their own ethos / interpretation of the original faith into the faiths we see today in Islam & Judaism.

Very few people who study this with a critical eye would disagree - but the core faith and the pantheon of deities who ruled Egypt over its early through to late dynasties are themselves reinvented from earlier cultures - ie from Babylon, through Mesopatamia that emerged from Sumer.

Egypt & its pantheon gods are just a stepping stone from the origins of faith that started in Sumer. A retelling. And the genesis of man through DNA manipulation that occurred there, alongside the introduction of Nephalim ie bloodlines - of which the Egyptian dynastic rulers /gods, as well as Moses, Mohammed and Jesus were all part of.

Ra, and all the rest of the pharoes believed themselves to be gods, because their bloodline lineage was created back in Sumer when 'the sons of the gods looked upon the daughters of man and took them as their wives' - it just gets reinvented over millennia and still exists today.

Kais_one 06-12-2018 02:50 PM

I forgot to mention.....



Islam is the worship of 911

Kais_one 08-12-2018 07:03 PM

Islam is the worship of the ILLUMINATI


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.