David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General - The Researchers (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Alan Watt (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=259065)

oz93666 15-12-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrilliantone (Post 1061795026)
And the ones who said/act like there's no hope for us. Are the ones not to be trusted. ;)

They're all to be trusted ,they ALL agree on the fundamentals . Stop obsessing on personalities , it's irrelevant. What's important is what you are doing about this information. If you're not heading for the hills , If you're not getting dug in somewhere (literally underground), making sure you have a secure food supply, then all this understanding has been a waste of time, you'll be in a food line like everybody else.
I agree he talks like it's a forgone conclusion , like they've already won , we have to excuse him if after decades of studying this dark stuff he's been dragged down and lost hope. That does'nt mean we have to lose hope too!
He's just here to tell us what's happening . We each have to decide what we do with this information , and off course its all true , every body's agreed on the situation we're in. But what are you going to do about it? Just wait for the crash and go to a camp when your food runs out?
There seems only two ways out . ET intervention or military coup in the US.
But you can't sit back and wait , you have to make preparations if either of these two don't happen.

the apprentice 15-12-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1061885779)
They're all to be trusted ,they ALL agree on the fundamentals . Stop obsessing on personalities , it's irrelevant. What's important is what you are doing about this information. If you're not heading for the hills , If you're not getting dug in somewhere (literally underground), making sure you have a secure food supply, then all this understanding has been a waste of time, you'll be in a food line like everybody else.
I agree he talks like it's a forgone conclusion , like they've already won , we have to excuse him if after decades of studying this dark stuff he's been dragged down and lost hope. That does'nt mean we have to lose hope too!
He's just here to tell us what's happening . We each have to decide what we do with this information , and off course its all true , every body's agreed on the situation we're in. But what are you going to do about it? Just wait for the crash and go to a camp when your food runs out?
But you can't sit back and wait , you have to make preparations if either of these two don't happen.

Sometimes ones love for mankind can be their undoing, Alan is no different to anyone else who is re-discovering what the historians agreed to lie about is so much bizzzzare it could be true.

Alan if your watching hang in their mate, the games not over just yet ;)

Even if most of the money making and betting has collected those that spout their mightiest sum ever, basically what its all about, what has come to light, to our attention should be enough to understand, that driven apart further by more lies and wars, one has failed yet again.

We are all climbing Jacob Rothschild's ladder and model, but we could walk under and away from it to our own reality.

Hear the energy of man, united it is invincible, if we should dare to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXYVHXHcFts

abrilliantone 17-12-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1061885779)

The ONLY PERSON anyone can truly trust is themselves. It takes YOURSELF to truly come to the conclusion, about what you do and don't accept.

Don't come around here and dictate to us about who to trust. How do YOU know what anybody says is true? How do YOU know who to trust and not to trust?

If you're basing your TRUST solely off what someone says. Which is "similar" to what someone (s) else is saying. Then You could be led astray and wouldn't even know it.

I trust my intuition and I allow it to lead me to the truth. That is who I trust.

the apprentice 18-12-2013 04:17 PM

Are we beginning to work together, or telling other what they should do here, all constructive criticism's welcome, miracles take a little longer :D

seeyewentee 09-02-2014 02:56 AM

alan watt on the end game, january 21, 2014

http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-polit...nuary-21-2014/

theveraciousone 18-02-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeyewentee (Post 1061984847)
alan watt on the end game, january 21, 2014

http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-polit...nuary-21-2014/

thanks

grandmasterp 19-02-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeyewentee (Post 1061794836)
What's happened to him ?

No broadcast for over a week

Cracking handle.
I see what you did there.
:D

seeyewentee 25-02-2014 10:00 PM

cheers :p

scroll down to the top blue link Feb. 23, 2014

click *LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Blurb

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

theveraciousone 26-02-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeyewentee (Post 1062007149)
cheers :p

scroll down to the top blue link Feb. 23, 2014

click *LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Blurb

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

good stuff

i was just going to post up link, Alan had emailed me to let me know he updated his web site.

working on a book he is, and shoveling snow.....lol

also his pot shots at alex jones ...who since Alan's release from rbc, has not once had him on show......are quite obvious....lol Alan is quite subtle..lol

he'll be back soon.
to much knowledge and info to give.

although most of the time its dry and repetitive , its usually backed with facts , by those who have written it in books for us to read.

soleil 26-02-2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theveraciousone (Post 1062007734)
good stuff

i was just going to post up link, Alan had emailed me to let me know he updated his web site.

working on a book he is, and shoveling snow.....lol

also his pot shots at alex jones ...who since Alan's release from rbc, has not once had him on show......are quite obvious....lol Alan is quite subtle..lol

he'll be back soon.
to much knowledge and info to give.

although most of the time its dry and repetitive , its usually backed with facts , by those who have written it in books for us to read.

That is a very informative blurb.

I am glad he is writing a book. Hopefully, it will sum up his radio shows.

He has a pot shot against most people to be fair although he was proven right about Coast to Coast AM.

theveraciousone 26-02-2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soleil (Post 1062007771)
That is a very informative blurb.

I am glad he is writing a book. Hopefully, it will sum up his radio shows.

He has a pot shot against most people to be fair although he was proven right about Coast to Coast AM.

im ignorant to this?
elaborate ....

did Alan have a go a Noory ?

kaito 01-03-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrilliantone (Post 1061890095)
The ONLY PERSON anyone can truly trust is themselves. It takes YOURSELF to truly come to the conclusion, about what you do and don't accept.

Don't come around here and dictate to us about who to trust. How do YOU know what anybody says is true? How do YOU know who to trust and not to trust?

If you're basing your TRUST solely off what someone says. Which is "similar" to what someone (s) else is saying. Then You could be led astray and wouldn't even know it.

I trust my intuition and I allow it to lead me to the truth. That is who I trust.

Exactly. Everyone should be guided by their "Holy Trinity" which is Me, Myself and I.........Armed with such knowledge they will come to a fork in the road where they will decide for themselves whether to take or tolerate the bad road instead of warning others of the perils of the bad road, destroying the bad road and helping other decent like minded people to build a good road......Most people are good albeit confused after being subjected for so long to lies on a massive scale....Another thing.....one shouldn't label other decent. confused and duped people as being idiots. I was once confused and duped myself but not any more......It's nothing to be ashamed of...:)

seeyewentee 02-03-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaito (Post 1062011354)
Exactly. Everyone should be guided by their "Holy Trinity" which is Me, Myself and I.........Armed with such knowledge they will come to a fork in the road where they will decide for themselves whether to take or tolerate the bad road instead of warning others of the perils of the bad road, destroying the bad road and helping other decent like minded people to build a good road......Most people are good albeit confused after being subjected for so long to lies on a massive scale....Another thing.....one shouldn't label other decent. confused and duped people as being idiots. I was once confused and duped myself but not any more......It's nothing to be ashamed of...:)

well put

wazaaap 21-01-2017 07:01 PM

I have just started listening to mr Watt again, and I must say reading my posts in 2013 is funny.

I now see why he is the way he is, 4 years on and the agenda rolls on with no one to stop it.

The info in that mans head is amazing and he is spot on with regards to trump!

Well worth tuning into his podcast.

Sorry to hear about hamish Alan (I know you read here sometimes)

T_roo 01-03-2017 10:23 AM

I thought I was having a Mandela moment. I read this thread with my heart thumping my head spinning.

Thought you were all talking about Alan Watts

I need a lie down now! :lol:

evadinggrid 17-03-2017 02:45 PM

I was hoping he would say something about how the Alt-Right is the cuckoo in the Truth Movement nest.

grandmasterp 17-03-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T_roo (Post 1062892134)
I thought I was having a Mandela moment. I read this thread with my heart thumping my head spinning.

Thought you were all talking about Alan Watts

I need a lie down now! :lol:

Not in the same league mate.
Alan Watts was a major league player but dead now
Alan Watt on the other hand...
Meh.
Not dead though .. here's his website. http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
:lol: