David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke Website Headlines (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   BBC caught peddling Fake News supporting May Brexit plan (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323284)

oz93666 01-12-2018 05:05 AM

BBC caught peddling Fake News supporting May Brexit plan
 
Remember the Newsnight 'Vicar' who supported Theresa May’s Brexit deal? She’s a BBC ACTOR

https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ng-News4-2.png

The photo above is of the same person , on the left is the actor 'Lynn' and on the right after the BBC have dressed her up as a (male?) vicar . That's a clever move by the psi-op masters , a vicar is trustworthy , honorable and so 'spiritual' you can rely on his opinion. .. Who says we don't get value for money from paying the TV license ...two psi-ops in one , not only supporting May , but pushing transgender confusion too!!!

By the way , BBC revenue from TV licences was £3.8302 billion in 2017!!!

I'll say that again ...BBC revenue from TV licences was £3.8302 billion in 2017!!!

That's higher than the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Eritrea , Greenland ,Liberia , Belize and 43 other countries ...

So the BBC's income is more than 47 sovereign nations out of the worlds 211 . ... It should have a seat at the UN!

But I digress ....from the DI article " Yes, “Lynn” is not an ordinary member of the public at all. Nor is she a genuine Vicar. She is, in fact, an actor – and not only that, she has previously worked as a minor cast member on numerous BBC programmes.'"


One minute video

http://<iframe width="853" height="4...reen></iframe>

The BBC is having none of it , newsnight tweeted ...

"Claims that Lynn appeared on #newsnight as a paid actor are false. Lynn is a pastor and was a genuine participant of our Brexit debate. She carries out work as an extra using her middle name but this is not relevant to the capacity in which she appeared."

serpentine 01-12-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063049750)
..............The BBC is having none of it , newsnight tweeted

"Claims that Lynn appeared on #newsnight as a paid actor are false. Lynn is a pastor and was a genuine participant of our Brexit debate. She carries out work as an extra using her middle name but this is not relevant to the capacity in which she appeared."

My gut instinct tells me she's been on TV before in other programmes not concerning Brexit ( not in an acting role) and that her feelings towards Brexit were already well known by the BBC.

But in anycase a careful study of BBC output over the years has shown/will show a biased agenda.

bamboozooka 01-12-2018 12:24 PM

i'm shallow but the lord wasn't looking after it in the looks department

monklink 01-12-2018 03:49 PM

seen better looking bog bodies
 
https://i.imgflip.com/1h8x67.jpg
https://imgflip.com/

mranderson 04-12-2018 04:11 AM

god almighty it's like Satan's playground on the Tell Lie Vision

the thing is a scrying tool .........

a black backed mirror upon which images form ..........

only this time the images don't emerge from your sub conscious onto the mirror the images appear onto the mirror and enter your sub conscious

Tell Lie Vision is the ultimate in mass brainwashing MKULTRA technology

and now they have smaller hand held versions that come with free brain altering electromagnetic energy

every person who makes it onto the Tell Lie Vision in any capacity as a ''' trusted '' voice is a Satanist or aware of the Satanic element among them

THE BBC KNEW FOR DECADES THAT JIMMY SAVILLE WAS A CHILD KILLER PROCURING CHILDREN FOR DISGUSTING CREATURES PRETENDING TO BE HUMAN

and they did nothing until he died and even when he died they denied it some more

THE BBC IS MK ULTRA

grimstock 05-12-2018 09:22 AM

(at 54.50 into the video, talking about the BBC and MI5) "The icing on the cake (for the security services and the BBC) is that they make the public pay for this diatribe of government propaganda!" - Andrea Davison (from 2015)
Tavistock Institute/MK Ultra is also mentioned from 1.04.00
<iframe width="484" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SkT3iZS8d3g?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Quote - from 57.45 on - : "I was approached by Panorama.......who said they were going to make this programme exposing themselves ......and did i know anything that they could use") LOL

truegroup 05-12-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063049750)
Remember the Newsnight 'Vicar' who supported Theresa May’s Brexit deal? She’s a BBC ACTOR

Not strictly accurate. Her acting is entirely bit part roles and most of them in feature films and not BBC.

Quote:

https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ng-News4-2.png

The photo above is of the same person , on the left is the actor 'Lynn' and on the right after the BBC have dressed her up as a (male?) vicar .
Err no. The lady on the left is the bloody Newnight presenter Emily Maitlis*facepalm*

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/im...03/maitlis.jpg

Quote:

That's a clever move by the psi-op masters , a vicar is trustworthy , honorable and so 'spiritual' you can rely on his opinion.
Hardly. It is one of the dumbest things anyone could do in this day and age, almost 100% certain to get found out. She has neighbours, friends, colleagues etc.

Quote:

Who says we don't get value for money from paying the TV license ...two psi-ops in one , not only supporting May , but pushing transgender confusion too!!!
I'm not sure why pushing Brexit to completion is an issue, May's solution is fairly shite, but getting out of Europe was always going to be a major headache. The idea of a female religious figure is not transgender confusion.

From previous BBC debates, they do engage alternate viewpoints (interference) that are very often from dickheads. In this case, she didn't really do an awful lot. Just a concensus opinion, but I don't think many would be swayed to support May, who did not already do so, just on this person's words.

And from a logical point of view, I can't imagine anyone with a brain thinking that her involvement would actually do much. Let alone anyone with a brain employing somebody who is a known actress and not expecting it to be noticed. More, why would anyone who wants Brexit done and dusted, quibble that the BBC also want it done and dusted.

What crazy world would it be deliberate to rally support for something like this??? Makes no sense.

Quote:

By the way , BBC revenue from TV licences was £3.8302 billion in 2017!!!

I'll say that again ...BBC revenue from TV licences was £3.8302 billion in 2017!!!

That's higher than the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Eritrea , Greenland ,Liberia , Belize and 43 other countries ...

So the BBC's income is more than 47 sovereign nations out of the worlds 211 . ... It should have a seat at the UN!

But I digress ....
Overpaid actors/producers accounts for a sizeable chunk of that, but you digressed didn't you.

Quote:

from the DI article " Yes, “Lynn” is not an ordinary member of the public at all. Nor is she a genuine Vicar. She is, in fact, an actor – and not only that, she has previously worked as a minor cast member on numerous BBC programmes.'"
She is a pastor and a bit part actress. She wrote a book about God in 2016...

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=..._rAZMQ6AEIKjAA

From 2016 a video testimony from an American Bishop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg2z-UVs19E

I make no claim to support her level of commitment to god, as religion is shite and her spinoff website looked decidedly dodgy. But her established history suggests that she is some kind of religious figure. I also make no claim to support her wearing "vicar regalia".

I watched her "performance" open minded and I quite honestly think that if she is "acting" then it is incredibly natural.

Quote:

The BBC is having none of it , newsnight tweeted ...

"Claims that Lynn appeared on #newsnight as a paid actor are false. Lynn is a pastor and was a genuine participant of our Brexit debate. She carries out work as an extra using her middle name but this is not relevant to the capacity in which she appeared."
The BBC uses agencies to populate its discussion shows, in this case I see a case of stupidity rather than deliberate subterfuge.

Yes, the BBC can be appallingly biased and brush things under the carpet(Savile!) but fake news? Not seeing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.


1. Does anyone have any direct evidence showing it was a BBC remit to employ her as an actress and not a stupid agency error?

2. Can anyone explain the logic behind supporting an actual Brexit agreement as being detrimental to what the pro-brexiters wanted?

3. Is there any reason to suggest that such a fringe program (1/2 million viewers - mainly politically minded anyway) is going to sway the general public who don't watch it?

4. If you were planning fake news, would you employ anyone like that, when there is 100% certainty it would be found out?





Hey, It's me and I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with this, given the ludicrous levels of confirmation bias I've seen, but to casual observers.....there you go.

Anyway....After stopping posting here for a few months, I can safely say, that most of the totally fake "news" seems to be coming from the person who started this thread. With that, I'll leave you to it again. Couldn't resist this one given the irony it represents...there are so many more that I could tear apart, but as my location tagline suggests....:clap:

andy1033 05-12-2018 01:11 PM

I did a thread on this back in 2013, when bbc put an actor in a doc, and said he was a soldier in northern ireland, when i stated he looked like a quite well known actor.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=261881

So it seems, the bbc does it alot. I never watch the bbc, as i worked for the scum back in 90's, and know what they are like. But i saw, the above show on the net back in 2013, and assumed, one of the pretend soldiers, was infact an actor.

So although i never saw your newsnight clip, i assume using actors on shows, and docs, and news, is a common trick used.

Unless someone pushes further, and goes and investigates more, probably generally these docs, and such, just get accepted by the majority.

Just look how many docs were on uk tv, about socalled potential trouble in russia during world cup. The world cup came about, and the russians were very well behaved. The russians these doc makers filmed, said they were set up to make it seem russians were looking for trouble, and were sickened by how they were used by uk tv shows, to portray russia as a violent place during the world cup.

We know from history now, that russians never were anything like they were portrayed on uk tv, trying to frighten the public in uk.

So companies like the bbc, misrepresent enormously, and are just there for propaganda, in terms of there docs, and news time specials.

Just look at how they misrepresented the syrian boy earlier this year, and when that syrian boy was brought to west by russia, teh western news agencies, did not want to know, about the truth, on how that boy and family was duped by western news agencies.

oz93666 05-12-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063050417)
Not strictly accurate. Her acting is entirely bit part roles and most of them in feature films and not BBC.
Err no. The lady on the left is the bloody Newnight presenter Emily Maitlis
She is a pastor and a bit part actress. She wrote a book about God in 2016...

From 2016 a video testimony from an American Bishop...

I make no claim to support her level of commitment to god, as religion is shite and her spinoff website looked decidedly dodgy. But her established history suggests that she is some kind of religious figure. I also make no claim to support her wearing "vicar regalia".:

Good work tg . Most of the errors were in the original article , I should have checked them out before repeating them ...

Apologies to the news-night presenter ... lol ... not very flattering to be mistaken for lynn !

As for her being a pastor ... she proclaimed herself one , apparently anyone can...

She set up her own ministry and is keen to get your donations ....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtQ3mUaWkAEHcPw.jpg

She could be just a fruitcake , but the name of her ministry "Seeds for Wealth" suggests she could be primarily after your money.

As for why the BBC would support May's Brexit plan ... well , May is the current mouthpiece of the NWO in the UK ... If she is proposing a plan we can assume the controllers want that , for whatever convoluted reason ... and so it follows the BBC would also subtly push this too.

truegroup 05-12-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy1033 (Post 1063050421)
I did a thread on this back in 2013, when bbc put an actor in a doc, and said he was a soldier in northern ireland, when i stated he looked like a quite well known actor.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=261881


Nope. You did a thread on it where you suggested something based on your opinion a bearded man looked like Whitchurch.

It looks fuck all like him.

Quote:

So it seems, the bbc does it alot. I never watch the bbc, as i worked for the scum back in 90's, and know what they are like. But i saw, the above show on the net back in 2013, and assumed, one of the pretend soldiers, was infact an actor.

So although i never saw your newsnight clip, i assume using actors on shows, and docs, and news, is a common trick used.
Assumption = fact is the worst and most common conspiracy claimant mistake. It isn't him.

Quote:

Unless someone pushes further, and goes and investigates more, probably generally these docs, and such, just get accepted by the majority.
Absolving yourself of any investigative analysis...when your original claim is based on your observation. Had you yourself looked into it....you would have seen it wasn't him.

Quote:

Just look how many docs were on uk tv, about socalled potential trouble in russia during world cup. The world cup came about, and the russians were very well behaved. The russians these doc makers filmed, said they were set up to make it seem russians were looking for trouble, and were sickened by how they were used by uk tv shows, to portray russia as a violent place during the world cup.

We know from history now, that russians never were anything like they were portrayed on uk tv, trying to frighten the public in uk.
You could offer the argument frequently put forward about predicted events by conspiracy claimants. Publishing said prediction put off the perp!! Or you could label it as probable but still sensationalized journalism.

Quote:

So companies like the bbc, misrepresent enormously, and are just there for propaganda, in terms of there docs, and news time specials.
Start a thread, research it properly and prove that last statement.

truegroup 05-12-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063050436)
As for why the BBC would support May's Brexit plan ... well , May is the current mouthpiece of the NWO in the UK ... If she is proposing a plan we can assume the controllers want that , for whatever convoluted reason ... and so it follows the BBC would also subtly push this too.

That makes ZERO sense. The whole BREXIT thing goes against everything suggested about global control. You can't pigeon hole the BBC into this simply because they fuckup here and there and have perceived bias.

And come off it....some OBVIOUS actress is hardly supporting it is she. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would be wondering the opposite.

Obvious it would be found out, discredits BREXIT plan by association.....start ball rolling about another referendum to stay in.

Discuss?

thee_doctor 05-12-2018 03:06 PM

Brexit is a LIE and won't happen.

oz93666 05-12-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063050450)
That makes ZERO sense. The whole BREXIT thing goes against everything suggested about global control. ....

I haven't studded the fine print in May's plan ....

If Brexit is going ahead then it must be because the controllers have decided that to do otherwise would cause a rebellion , or cause more to wake up..

So if it is happening , perhaps their plan now is to show other EU countries that to exit will have big economic or other consequences. Maybe the UK is about to experience an engineered economic downturn , and the European media will blame it all on Brexit.

Holding the EU together is a fundamental part in the creation of the NWO. The Cabal will do the best they can to salvage a desperate situation.

But their whole plan is turning to dust as other countries now consider Exiting.

grimstock 05-12-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thee_doctor (Post 1063050457)
Brexit is a LIE and won't happen.

Exactly!

grimstock 05-12-2018 07:57 PM

Revealed: how the BBC used MI5 to vet thousands of staff

(Note: Nobody can "use" MI5 - Only MI5 employs MI5!)

It is a tale of secret agents and surveillance that could have come straight out the BBC's classic spy drama Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.
But the difference is that genuine spies were involved and they were operating behind the scenes at Broadcasting House rather than on the small screen.

Confidential papers, obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, have revealed that the BBC allowed MI5 to investigate the backgrounds and political affiliations of -thousands of its employees, including newsreaders, reporters and continuity announcers.

The files, which shed light on the BBC's hitherto secret links with the Security Service, show that at one stage it was responsible for vetting 6,300 different BBC posts - almost a third of the total workforce.

They also confirm that the corporation held a list of "subversive organisations" and that evidence of certain kinds of political activity could be a bar to appointment or promotion.

The BBC's reliance on MI5 reached a peak in the late 1970s and early 1980s at exactly the same time as millions of viewers were tuning into the fictional adventures of George Smiley in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and -Smiley's People.

David Dimbleby, John Humphrys and Anna Ford all began their careers with the broadcaster when the system was still in place.

The papers show that senior BBC figures covered up these links in the face of awkward questions from trade unions and the press. The documents refer to a "defensive strategy" based on "categorical denial". One file note, dated March 1 1985, states: "Keep head down and stonewall all questions."

The BBC, however, has always refused to be drawn on the extent of its collaboration with the secret services.

It is only now, after a request by this newspaper under the Freedom of Information Act, that it has finally been willing to release details of the vetting operation.

Another internal BBC document, dated 1983, confirms: "We supply personal details to the Security Service. If there is any adverse information known, we receive this information and also, where necessary, an assessment based upon the involvement of the individual. This is presented to us as advice; line management then make the decision as to action."

Read more:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-of-staff.html


(Quote, "the BBC allowed MI5 to investigate" ) ROFL - you couldn't make it up if you tried!

serpentine 17-12-2018 10:26 AM

If it's necessary for an intelligence service to get spies into foreign countries it would make sense to first embed them in organisations that have legitimate reasons for going to these countries such as charities, media companies and the like.

To effect change, control affairs or just keep tabs on things in it's own country it would again make sense to embed it's own operatives in strategic postions within corporations and such.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 AM.