David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Senator Bernie Sanders US Dem. Is this guy real? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=297013)

madhavi108 05-08-2015 10:49 PM

Senator Bernie Sanders US Dem. Is this guy real?
 
Dear Mr. Icke,
You nailed Obama waaay before he became President. Do you have anything you'd care to share about Bernie Sanders? Is he just another shill in the employ of the Controllers? I get a queasy feeling about him.
Thanks for your time,
Madhavi108

revolutionary_jam 18-09-2015 07:18 AM

here are a bunch of resources
https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...bernie+sanders

revolutionary_jam 18-09-2015 07:19 AM

http://www.bernieiswrong.com/

revolutionary_jam 18-09-2015 07:35 AM

Bernie GUTS the audit the Fed bill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sqoq-lAGO8

revolutionary_jam 18-09-2015 07:36 AM

Sanders is not anti-war: http://tomwoods.com/blog/think-berni...r-think-again/

ravenblack 18-09-2015 09:19 AM

Dear ol' Bernie................
 
No, he is definately a closet ZIONIST..............................WHY would we need more of the same????????
He's very pro-war.................pro-banksters......................YUCK!!!!!

borgenrs92 02-11-2015 04:23 PM

I don't agree with you raven. Sanders was one of the congressman that voted no in Congress against the TPP. Yeah call him a socialist, whatever, but when compared to the other democratic candidates. He's the best. Unless you like hitlery Cunton. He also predicted the market crash of 08. I think in 2002, there's videos on YouTube of him speaking on this

borgenrs92 02-11-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenblack (Post 1062588497)
No, he is definately a closet ZIONIST..............................WHY would we need more of the same????????
He's very pro-war.................pro-banksters......................YUCK!!!!!

And Look how old he is, if the country was in okay shape, I don't think he would be running. I definitely don't consider him apart of the establishment. That's just my opinion though.

tildatod 02-11-2015 04:40 PM

He's a full-on zionist, and it's nicely revealed in his own words here in this article:

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Where-...-Israel-412448


Anyone who calls the situation in Palestine a 'war' as if Palestine has an army that's crushing the IDF killers, is usually a zionist, or completely programmed.

He wants to fight for Israel's security....


Whilst waffling on about Palestine he suddenly talks about some Arab leaderships calling for the destruction of precious Israel. What do they have to do with Palestine? Who is calling for the destruction of precious Israel?


This moron believes that the USA has the clout to make Israel and Arab states do what he wants. Yeah right. In his dreams. Israel rules the USA, not the other way around.

dumbcritic 03-11-2015 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tildatod (Post 1062613401)
He's a full-on zionist, and it's nicely revealed in his own words here in this article:

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Where-...-Israel-412448


Anyone who calls the situation in Palestine a 'war' as if Palestine has an army that's crushing the IDF killers, is usually a zionist, or completely programmed.

He wants to fight for Israel's security....


Whilst waffling on about Palestine he suddenly talks about some Arab leaderships calling for the destruction of precious Israel. What do they have to do with Palestine? Who is calling for the destruction of precious Israel?


This moron believes that the USA has the clout to make Israel and Arab states do what he wants. Yeah right. In his dreams. Israel rules the USA, not the other way around.

Jewish candidate for President?. Isn't he the American candidate for President. Unless they are trying to convince other's to vote for him for a certain reason

dumbcritic 03-11-2015 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borgenrs92 (Post 1062613386)
I don't agree with you raven. Sanders was one of the congressman that voted no in Congress against the TPP. Yeah call him a socialist, whatever, but when compared to the other democratic candidates. He's the best. Unless you like hitlery Cunton. He also predicted the market crash of 08. I think in 2002, there's videos on YouTube of him speaking on this

http://www.roundtree7.com/wp-content...8a_4912688.jpg

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein. We all need to stop voting for masters

tildatod 03-11-2015 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbcritic (Post 1062613835)
Jewish candidate for President?. Isn't he the American candidate for President. Unless they are trying to convince other's to vote for him for a certain reason

Exactly. And on a side note, this just plays directly into the hands of those who say "jews run the world". And the zionists, of every real and faux religion get away with it all.

ravenblack 03-11-2015 02:03 PM

american................Xpat
 
This guy is a bonified fool, ZIONIST,:evilgrin: I LEFT usainc. 20yrs ago because ppl are so easily fooled and this fool is just more of the same..................re-select o-bought-ma if you think bernie is any different you have swallowed the bait...................

jesus_lizard 22-03-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbcritic (Post 1062613835)
Jewish candidate for President?. Isn't he the American candidate for President. Unless they are trying to convince other's to vote for him for a certain reason

Boycotted Aipac tho, what's going on?!

swidler 04-06-2016 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenblack (Post 1062614053)
This guy is a bonified fool, ZIONIST,:evilgrin: I LEFT usainc. 20yrs ago because ppl are so easily fooled and this fool is just more of the same..................re-select o-bought-ma if you think bernie is any different you have swallowed the bait...................

Voting for Obama will not be possible.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 PM.