David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Poll: Should HEMP be globally legalized? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=294956)

christ_omg 15-06-2015 06:42 PM

Poll: Should HEMP be globally legalized?
 
Poll: Should HEMP be globally legalized?

I believe hemp should be globally legalized, because hemp can produce at least tens of thousands of industrial, commercial products.

I.e. hemp can produce:

Plastic

Bio diesel

Cooking oil

Soap

Clothes

Furnature

Rope

Paper

Food

Building material

Fabric

Etc., etc., etc..

Hemp plastic is 10 times stronger than steel, and hemp plastic is 12 times lighter than steel!

Hemp is biodegradable, so it won't pollute our enviornment.

Hemp grows much faster compared to any trees.

Marijuana oil is a proven cure for cancer!

We can literally build houses/abodes out of hemp!

I will try and prove everything that I have asserted in My following posts.

Any questions, comments, or concerns?

~PEACE~

christ_omg 15-06-2015 06:52 PM

THE GROWING INDUSTRIAL HEMP MOVEMENT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTZbB9dsRww

~PEACE~

christ_omg 15-06-2015 06:56 PM

Molecular Biologist Discovers THC Kills Cancer Cells: Dr. Christina Sanchez

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i641k4s_9Jw

~PEACE~

Cryptoverse 15-06-2015 07:01 PM

Hemp and Cannabis are both amazing and should be legal everywhere. To think some people are in prison for growing a plant, such a shame.

One guy who got busted in weed deals(one not even him selling) got life in prison. After 20 years I got an email from change.org and signed the petition. After many signatures a politician pardoned him to parole possibilities.

We have a fucked up society when you plant some seeds and grow some plants and get life in prison. Or sell some plants to adults.

My state legalized cannabis. I'm not sure about hemp but one of my dreams is to be a hemp farmer. Hemp is amazing. I call it the plant(s) of the planet cannabis/hemp.

As for the last option in the poll.... Can only lol at it :D

christ_omg 15-06-2015 07:02 PM

Marijuana ACTUALLY DOES Cure Cancer!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWie6v6B8ME

~PEACE~

supertzar 15-06-2015 07:05 PM

Let's see who says no! :D

I mean don't legalize in the sense of taxing, regulating, etc. Just remove all laws against it. If that's what you mean then yes: legal cannabis for hemp and buds, extractions, everything.

christ_omg 15-06-2015 07:07 PM

HEMP Bio-DeGradable Plastics - End World Pollution 4EVER !!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HX9cYSeiFXU

~PEACE~

christ_omg 15-06-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1062515680)
Let's see who says no! :D

Yes, I made the votes PUBLIC, so we can see who votes for what.

And I allowed multiple votes too, so you can vote for whatever you believe sounds good.

~PEACE~

digital_aghori 15-06-2015 07:19 PM

Maybe we should stop letting politicians tell us what we can or can't say/have/do entirely?

starcraft 15-06-2015 07:37 PM

All drugs should be legalized, It's ridiculous to outlaw living plants and molecules.

Governments and health organizations should instead put their anti-drug resources on educating people on how drug works and which drugs to avoid.
If people were better educated less people would fall for the habit building and destructive drugs such as crocodile, amphetamine, meth and cocaine.

Another issue with the war-on-drugs is that it actually benefits the drug cartels: they make more money on illegal drugs than on the legal ones.
Once it becomes legal the drug cartels will lose their dominance and profit, and we will have less criminality.

littleleaves 15-06-2015 11:57 PM

£10 a g making too much money for prominent corrupt and disgustingly connected people in the cannabis movement, It'll only be legal in the uk when its genetically modified and useless. GW Pharma, politicians and aforementioned fucktards have a vested interest in it staying illegal, if people could grow their own they would lose their cut, It won't happen.

littleleaves 16-06-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1062515680)
Let's see who says no! :D

I mean don't legalize in the sense of taxing, regulating, etc. Just remove all laws against it. If that's what you mean then yes: legal cannabis for hemp and buds, extractions, everything.

I said no, a bit of paper or spoken words wont stop people growing or enjoying it for the time being, we are all subject to surveillance so its only a matter of time until growers and dealers are punished for their role in the war on humanity. You cant so much as fart without everyone knowing, maybe i'm just uber paranoid after recent events.

christ_omg 16-06-2015 12:39 AM

Hemp Fibres 'Better Than Graphene'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dXLhGEJOg

I just came across this video today. This video asserts that hemp fibers can be used for super-capictors, and these hemp super-capicitors are 1/1,000 the price of graphene. This means, if this video is accurate, that hemp should be intergrated into electronics, and rechargable "batteries" are going to be cheaper, and super-quick to recharge because capicitors can charge much quicker than rechargable batteries. I.e., what might take a battery 4 hours to recharge, it might take a super-capicitor a few minutes or less!

Way to go hemp!

~PEACE~

supertzar 16-06-2015 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleleaves (Post 1062515893)
I said no, a bit of paper or spoken words wont stop people growing or enjoying it for the time being, we are all subject to surveillance so its only a matter of time until growers and dealers are punished for their role in the war on humanity. You cant so much as fart without everyone knowing, maybe i'm just uber paranoid after recent events.

I'm trying to understand the rationale to keep it illegal here but I must be dumb because I can't understand. Growers and dealers' role in the war on humanity?

dumbcritic 16-06-2015 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleleaves (Post 1062515892)
£10 a g making too much money for prominent corrupt and disgustingly connected people in the cannabis movement, It'll only be legal in the uk when its genetically modified and useless. GW Pharma, politicians and aforementioned fucktards have a vested interest in it staying illegal, if people could grow their own they would lose their cut, It won't happen.

Cultivation methods have been developed to reproducibly produce plants with defined THC or CBD concentrations. GW Pharmaceuticals has produced two standardized extract preparations, Tetranabinex, which is high in THC, and Nabidiolex, which is high in CBD. Sativex contains equal proportions of Tetranabinex and Nabidiolex, and, hence, almost equal amounts of THC and CBD. They use ''natural'' chemicals and have a number of biological patents on the extractions methods https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_patent Not all synthetic versions are bad, JWH-133 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-133 seems promising. Also pharma wouldn't lose out if it became legal as the oral bioavailability https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioavailability is very low at around 4-20% http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2689518/ which is in part thanks to the first pass effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_pass_effect Its half-life seems to be low too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_half-life Also home made versions are very crude which will effect half-life and bioavailability even more

dumbcritic 16-06-2015 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christ_omg (Post 1062515679)
Marijuana ACTUALLY DOES Cure Cancer!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWie6v6B8ME

~PEACE~

We need to remember that there are 100 to over 200 different types of cancer (the actual number depends on how some researchers subdivide some types) in humans. Each of these different cancers have different genetics, different prognoses, different causes, and different treatments. In other words, it is not one singular disease with one unified course of treatment. Every cancer is so different with such different physiology, there is just never going to be a magic pill. However clinical trials are ongoing https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...+cancer&rank=8 https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...+cancer&rank=7 with more to start soon http://www.gwpharm.com/oncology.aspx

supertzar 16-06-2015 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbcritic (Post 1062515980)
Cultivation methods have been developed to reproducibly produce plants with defined THC or CBD concentrations. GW Pharmaceuticals has produced two standardized extract preparations, Tetranabinex, which is high in THC, and Nabidiolex, which is high in CBD. Sativex contains equal proportions of Tetranabinex and Nabidiolex, and, hence, almost equal amounts of THC and CBD. They use ''natural'' chemicals and have a number of biological patents on the extractions methods https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_patent Not all synthetic versions are bad, JWH-133 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-133 seems promising. Also pharma wouldn't lose out if it became legal as the oral bioavailability https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioavailability is very low at around 4-20% http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2689518/ which is in part thanks to the first pass effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_pass_effect Its half-life seems to be low too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_half-life Also home made versions are very crude which will effect half-life and bioavailability even more

A spray seems gimmicky. Is it as good as eating a high quality concentrate? I doubt it.

littleleaves 16-06-2015 03:14 PM

I used cannabis oil when I first became a ti, I said that I thought I was a paranoid schizo, I actually posted about it on here from an account I no longer have access to.

Cannabis is not the wonder drug people want it to be. A vegan diet is better at preventing cancer than smoking or consuming cannabis, the onus should be on prevention rather than cure, Attempting to cure a disease you could have prevented is shutting the door after the horse has bolted.

hayed joe 16-06-2015 03:16 PM

Although they could bring in GMO Weed (Given that I've probably smoked a less regulated process!) yeah, I voted for all the sensible options apart from the bit at the end, but that's HEMP for you I suppose! :)

supertzar 16-06-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleleaves (Post 1062516338)
I used cannabis oil when I first became a ti, I said that I thought I was a paranoid schizo, I actually posted about it on here from an account I no longer have access to.

Cannabis is not the wonder drug people want it to be. A vegan diet is better at preventing cancer than...consuming cannabis, the onus should be on prevention rather than cure, Attempting to cure a disease you could have prevented is shutting the door after the horse has bolted.

Seriously doubt that. Cannabis concentrates are kicking serious ass in the anti-cancer department. But in your view people who have cancer, vegan or not, should not be able to treat it with cannabinoid concentrates because they should have prevented it? A strange opinion of unsound logic if you ask me.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 AM.