David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Reason why E.T's resist human exploration of space (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=16393)

03storic 24-12-2007 01:08 PM

Reason why E.T's resist human exploration of space

Many think tanks believe that the extraterrestrial civilizations around us (in several light years vicinity) do not want us to explore the space ourselves. They have no problem if we send a probe anywhere as long as it does not carry any living beings.

A big question is why? Why do they not want living beings in the space? I may have finally found the answer.

It is amazing that after early seventies Americans and Russians stopped venturing to moon and other planets with living beings in them. The space shuttle does orbit earth from a few hundred miles above. NASA or any other space agencies never dared to send a living being in outer space although countless probes and space modules are venturing outer space without living beings.

The Chinese and Indians are thinking of sending humans to the moon and mars. But something or someone silently told them not to do so.

A new study led by the Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University has shown that the tiniest passengers flown in space (microbes) become more deadly.

Compared to bacteria that remained on Earth, the space-traveling Salmonella had changed expression of 167 genes. After the flight, animal virulence studies showed that bacteria that were flown in space were almost three times as likely to kill mice when compared with control bacteria grown on the ground.

According to many scientists, human space exploration will require a mega jump in medical science to protect human beings in outer space from the bacteria. While anti-biotic medication may be an answer, the terrestrial medical science will not be able to protect human life over an extended period of time in deep outer space.

Living for an extended period of time in space stations few hundreds of miles above the earth is one thing. There the bacteria do not grow deadly so fast. The microbes become increasingly dangerous with increasing distance from the earth and the time.

hagbard_celine 24-12-2007 10:51 PM

I think they're probably just as worried by our behavior as our coughs and sniffles. One of the Disclosure Project witnesses said that in the early 60's NASA launched a rocket to the moon with a nuclear warhead on board. They planned to explode it on the moon. But a UFO shot it down just after it took off. The message is clear: "We don't like you using nuclear weapons, but if you insist on using them, keep them on your own planet!"

03storic 24-12-2007 11:35 PM

I think your right, Thanks for the info, Its appreciated.:)

otto vollov 24-12-2007 11:47 PM

I've heard from a source that Earth is quaranteened because we haven't evolved to a level where we can be trusted. Most of the galaxy I believe has a higher spiritual vibration, or something like it, and the others look at how we've messed up our own beautiful planet. I wouldn't want earthlings visiting me either.

hagbard_celine 25-12-2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otto vollov (Post 222604)
I've heard from a source that Earth is quaranteened because we haven't evolved to a level where we can be trusted. Most of the galaxy I believe has a higher spiritual vibration, or something like it, and the others look at how we've messed up our own beautiful planet. I wouldn't want earthlings visiting me either.

Me neither. In interprlanetary terms, we're a bit like the scruffy old man who lives at the end of the street who's always drunk and hurls abuse at all the neighbours!:D

hagbard_celine 25-12-2007 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03storic (Post 222601)
I think your right, Thanks for the info, Its appreciated.:)

You're welcome.:)

One thing that has become aparent in UFO activity is that they are very interested and/or concerned by nuclear weapons. They often appear around nuclear bases, research centres and power stations. I took a photo in 1998when I was on a walking holiday along the Firth of Clyde in Scotland. Only after the picture had come out did I see a strange object in the frame that could be a flying saucer. I took the picture on a film camera and I've lost the print, but I'm trying to find it at my dad's house.