David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   CIA drug running (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305402)

iamawaveofthesea 27-02-2016 04:25 PM

CIA drug running
 
The CIA are involved in the global drug trade

The CIA are the military wing of the CFR (council on foreign relations) who are the main public face of the nwo corporate network seeking to build a one world, totalitarian government

I've been watching the 'narcos' series recently and it raises some interesting points. The 'war on drugs' it says had a lot to do with the fact that because of the drug trade dollars were flooding out of the US

The Iran contra affair brought a lot of the CIA's shady dealings to the surface which was covered in bill moyers documentary posted below

It's interesting to note that opium production has actually increased in afghanistan since the US has occupied it and periodically CIA planes crash containing cargoes of drugs

The CIA use he drug trade as a way to raise off books black budget money for their operations which run outside the purvue of democratic oversight

In other words they are a law unto themselves. Ex CIA operate Ray McGovern makes a distinction between the analysts in the CIA who focus on gathering intell and the black ops people who do the dirty stuff. The analysts he tells us are not all bad people.

Hollywood has covered the story of the reporter gary webb whose career was ruined because h dared to cover the story about CIA drug running and LA cop Michael Ruppert blew the whistle on CIA involvement in drug running too. Ruppert was found dead recently with a gunshot to his head.

John perkins the author of 'confessions of an economic hitman' explains that in his work with the CIA they threatened the leaders of south and central american countries that they must do as the CIA wnated them to do or else. If they did not comply and take the bribe offered they were assassinated by a taperecorder loaded with explosives being placed on the plane the target was travelling on at the last minute which would then explode mid air

This in fact features in the series 'narcos' where an attempted assassination occurs of a columbian leader. The leader gets a tip off and does not go on the plane and survives. Except in the series the bombing is blamed on druglord Pablo Escobar

This got me thinking about thsat event though. Is it not just as likely that the CIA blew up the plane because the fallout of the event was that the hearst of the public hardened against escobar and the government then took harsher actions against him

Icke posted the following article today which is worth a read:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/02/2...aine-epidemic/

Former DEA Agent Exposes US Government’s Role in Cocaine Epidemic

Here's the very interesting documentary about the actions of the deep state (ie the cabal behind the CIA) that aired on US TV in the 1980's. This film includes testimony from colonol north who is mentioned in the article above:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/28K2CO-khdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bloop 01-04-2016 11:59 PM

Throughout history whenever there is an attempt to squash drug market i.e just weed for example, the market, demand, trade increases.

why do they even bother? its not because they care. unless they care about creating more havoc and prisoners.

peabrain 02-04-2016 12:07 AM

The solution to a lot of the 'drug' problem would be to let folk grow their own:Luv Heart:


If you ever hear someone refer to the weed as 'waccy baccy' just laugh, this stupid expression is as old as something old... honestly you'd think they'd update their patter.

i_am 02-04-2016 12:12 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nxaFGsdGxnc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bloop 02-04-2016 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabrain (Post 1062707453)
The solution to a lot of the 'drug' problem would be to let folk grow their own:Luv Heart:


If you ever hear someone refer to the weed as 'waccy baccy' just laugh, this stupid expression is as old as something old... honestly you'd think they'd update their patter.

yeah :Luv Heart:

I guess they update their patter in more dubious was now. Theres a myriad of things on offer all designed for money and chaos

i_am 02-04-2016 12:54 AM

I first read this 20 years ago but it is surprising how few people know about it.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...HRONICLES.html

It is on video but with the transcript I absorb more. Is it all true? Who knows but I am sure a lot of it is and it ties in with other accounts.

The original documentary can be found here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433674/

iamawaveofthesea 02-04-2016 12:56 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UT5MY3C86bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

iamawaveofthesea 02-04-2016 12:58 AM

Escobar also offered to pay off columbias national debt of about $4 billion which presumably would have got the country out from under the boot of the central bankers

He was popular among the common folk and often gave out money to people at grass roots level

I just wonder to what extent he has been blamed for things by the CIA which the CIA are themselves actually guilty of

The 'narcos' series could be typical hollywood propaganda to shape the perceptions of the public

truth seeker 09 06-04-2016 02:55 AM

Secret space program
 
The secret government / New World Order needs the drug money to run the secret space program.

Alex Collier in 1995:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xzKPvgxmpRs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="854"></iframe>

borgenrs92 06-04-2016 03:52 AM

This is a topic that the average joe would dismiss as nonsense. Has anyone here heard of "The Hammer Fund"? Just curious.

Also I agree that Narcos was created to shape the perception we have of the drug trafficking from South America. Not only for that purpose though. We all enjoy some entertainment/programming when we get bored right?:lol: I didnt finish the book but I was reading a book called Black 9/11, and Black 9/11 goes into detail on how the Cocaine Import Agency had their dirty fingers all over narcotics trafficking.. Specifically in the late 70's and 80's if im not mistaken. Very interesting once you start digging around

vancity eagle 06-04-2016 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062707473)
Escobar also offered to pay off columbias national debt of about $4 billion which presumably would have got the country out from under the boot of the central bankers

He was popular among the common folk and often gave out money to people at grass roots level

I just wonder to what extent he has been blamed for things by the CIA which the CIA are themselves actually guilty of

The 'narcos' series could be typical hollywood propaganda to shape the perceptions of the public

There's probably a lot of propaganda in narcos.

I don't think Escobar was entirely independent of the CIA. In Colombia there is a relationship between rightwing elements of the government, the army, rightwing deathsquads, and the drug cartels. The drug cartels are also trained by Mossad and given weapons by them as well. Colombia is the "Israel" of South America. They are the most pro western, pro US, and get the most military aid from the US. They have played a leading role in suppressing leftist movements not only in Colombia, but South America as well. They are involved in destabilizing Venezuela and Ecuador.

Back to Escobar, I've heard he worked with the CIA, but was later liquidated, probably after disagreements, like many other collaborators before and after him.

Narcos is a cool series but I don't know how accurate it is.

iamawaveofthesea 06-04-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancity eagle (Post 1062709662)
There's probably a lot of propaganda in narcos.

I don't think Escobar was entirely independent of the CIA. In Colombia there is a relationship between rightwing elements of the government, the army, rightwing deathsquads, and the drug cartels. The drug cartels are also trained by Mossad and given weapons by them as well. Colombia is the "Israel" of South America. They are the most pro western, pro US, and get the most military aid from the US. They have played a leading role in suppressing leftist movements not only in Colombia, but South America as well. They are involved in destabilizing Venezuela and Ecuador.

Back to Escobar, I've heard he worked with the CIA, but was later liquidated, probably after disagreements, like many other collaborators before and after him.

Narcos is a cool series but I don't know how accurate it is.

I can see the parallel with israel and i think the landed el-ite within columbia are probably completely in bed with the US el-ite

But escobar was rejected by them and prevented from holding public office

It would make more sense if escobar was in opposition to the CIA because he wanted to help the poor of the country and that the CIA took him out in order to be able to capture the drug trade for themselves

iamawaveofthesea 06-04-2016 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1062709652)
The secret government / New World Order needs the drug money to run the secret space program.

Alex Collier in 1995:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xzKPvgxmpRs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="854"></iframe>

i would agree that the CIA run drugs as an off the books revenue stream to fund various black ops. One process we see developing at the moment is the creation of a sattelite network around the world which can bathe the world in wifi from space. Alongside that the chemtrailing is spraying nanotechnology 'smart' dust which is accumulating in the bodies of people around the world

Just as google/daarpa publically announced their creation of a pill that a customer can swallow that then transforms that person into a walking antenna so too will smart dust perform that function. The wifi net as well as the cellphone network will then be able to communicate with the smart dust in people.

Icke speaks about the creation of a 'technologically created sub reality' and i'm pretty sure that is what they are upto outside of democratic oversight

oz93666 06-04-2016 10:54 AM

It's a safe bet that wherever there are large amounts of money sloshing around... that's anything from charities to the drug industry , then the NWO will be in there using their agents (in this case compartmentalized groups within the CIA) , to control things, and take the money.

iamawaveofthesea 06-04-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062709773)
It's a safe bet that wherever there are large amounts of money sloshing around... that's anything from charities to the drug industry , then the NWO will be in there using their agents (in this case compartmentalized groups within the CIA) , to control things, and take the money.

money is one aspect but they were also using the drugs within the US to suppress the black community imo

Also if escobar was going to clear colombias national debt that would have freed his country from the grip of the international bankers who the CIA work for

vancity eagle 06-04-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062709752)
I can see the parallel with israel and i think the landed el-ite within columbia are probably completely in bed with the US el-ite

But escobar was rejected by them and prevented from holding public office

It would make more sense if escobar was in opposition to the CIA because he wanted to help the poor of the country and that the CIA took him out in order to be able to capture the drug trade for themselves

Theres probably a lot of nuance when it comes to this. You don't get killed for no reason, so at the very least he came to a disagreement with TPTB at some point.

It's probably something similar to Noriega who was a CIA asset, but wanted too much autonomy.

If he truly wanted to pay off Colombias debt well that certainly is interesting and something to look into.

However most drug dealers want to portray the image that they are a kind of "Robin Hood" figure. Ultimately they are really just a bunch of self serving hypocrites. I mean according to mainstream stories the guy killed lots of people, from government officials to the commoners.

iamawaveofthesea 06-04-2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancity eagle (Post 1062709923)
Theres probably a lot of nuance when it comes to this. You don't get killed for no reason, so at the very least he came to a disagreement with TPTB at some point.

It's probably something similar to Noriega who was a CIA asset, but wanted too much autonomy.

If he truly wanted to pay off Colombias debt well that certainly is interesting and something to look into.

However most drug dealers want to portray the image that they are a kind of "Robin Hood" figure. Ultimately they are really just a bunch of self serving hypocrites. I mean according to mainstream stories the guy killed lots of people, from government officials to the commoners.

he didn't just pay lip service to helping the poor he actually did distribute money to the poor

He wanted to enter politics to implement changes within the country

Rather than your theory that he worked for the CIA but pissed them off at some point so they killed him i think it is more likely that he was in competition with the CIA over power within his country and that's why they killed him

Who killed who is the big question here but it most definately was a war zone

vancity eagle 11-04-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062709779)
money is one aspect but they were also using the drugs within the US to suppress the black community imo

they used that tactic with China and the opium wars.

Nowadays.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/coYUFJLSOm8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

iamawaveofthesea 11-04-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancity eagle (Post 1062712362)
they used that tactic with China and the opium wars.

they did indeed

then they used TV the most insidious drug of all on the western public to rot their brains and hypnotise them whilst they posted toxins directly into their unconscious mind

rooey 12-04-2016 04:51 AM

Now cheap ICE from china is wrecking havoc in western communities.

quite ironic


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 AM.