David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50,000 elderly in England have died waiting for social care package (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323935)

lewi 19-02-2019 12:16 PM

50,000 elderly in England have died waiting for social care package
 
Witnessing conservatism at its finest ... *facepalm*

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...l-care-package

Quote:

Ministers accused of being ‘in denial’ about perilous state of local authority finances. More than 50,000 people have died waiting for care while ministers dither over long-awaited plans to overhaul the funding of social care, a charity has claimed.

Age UK estimated that, in England, 54,000 people – or 77 a day – have died while waiting for a care package in the 700 days since the government first said in March 2017 it would publish its social care green paper, which has since been delayed several times. The claim came as a cross-party group of MPs warned that the government was “in denial” about the perilous state of English local authority finances – a crisis driven by a growing demand for the care of vulnerable adults and children.

The chancellor, Philip Hammond, announced a funding boost for councils at last autumn’s budget, amounting to £1.4 bn in 2018-19 and 2019-20. But the PAC said such short-term fixes failed to deal with the underlying challenges facing councils. It urged the government to focus on assuring the long-term sustainability of local authority finances, and be more ambitious than simply allowing them to “cope”.

madbomber 19-02-2019 12:36 PM

The elderly no longer matter. They must be removed to make way for our new citizens who will do the jobs that Britons won't do. You will obey.

motleyhoo 19-02-2019 09:37 PM

Please explain to me why it's my responsibility to take care of other people's elderly. I'll take care of me and mine and you take care of yours. if you cannot, because of the poor choices you and they made in life, that's on you and them not me. If you get old and don't have enough to eat, maybe you should have thought of that when you were young and spending your money on useless shit like $800 smartphones and designers sneakers.

It's not selfish to believe it's not the state's business to take my income to give it to someone else who has none. What's selfish is believing you have the right to take what's mine and what I worked hard for.

The fact is, and history proves this, that if you get the govt out the way, and you get rid of health welfare, communities will naturally take care of their own through free hospital-run clinics for the poor and local churches and charities. The reason history shows us this is because this is exactly how it used to be before the govt and the Leftists came in and ruined it all with their fascist state-dictated bullshit.

Gone are the church fundraisers. Gone are the local charities. Gone are the free clinics run by the local hospitals and off-duty nurses and doctors. All replaced by a govt run corporate controlled system that makes the elderly slaves to them and their rules.

.

decim 20-02-2019 12:17 AM

They aren't getting it for free motley, they have paid into the system via National Insurance and other taxes. Everyone chips in.
Health insurance and it's a pension fund.

Poor health isn't always down to choice.
Even you, if you should have the misfortune to find yourself in the UK and became poorly would receive free health care.
The British, generous to a fault.



Quote:

Originally Posted by motleyhoo (Post 1063060043)
Please explain to me why it's my responsibility to take care of other people's elderly. I'll take care of me and mine and you take care of yours. if you cannot, because of the poor choices you and they made in life, that's on you and them not me. If you get old and don't have enough to eat, maybe you should have thought of that when you were young and spending your money on useless shit like $800 smartphones and designers sneakers.

It's not selfish to believe it's not the state's business to take my income to give it to someone else who has none. What's selfish is believing you have the right to take what's mine and what I worked hard for.

The fact is, and history proves this, that if you get the govt out the way, and you get rid of health welfare, communities will naturally take care of their own through free hospital-run clinics for the poor and local churches and charities. The reason history shows us this is because this is exactly how it used to be before the govt and the Leftists came in and ruined it all with their fascist state-dictated bullshit.

Gone are the church fundraisers. Gone are the local charities. Gone are the free clinics run by the local hospitals and off-duty nurses and doctors. All replaced by a govt run corporate controlled system that makes the elderly slaves to them and their rules.

.


quadrati 20-02-2019 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madbomber (Post 1063059977)
The elderly no longer matter. They must be removed to make way for our new citizens who will do the jobs that Britons won't do. You will obey.

I hear that reugularly from a "new citizen" who has wormed his way into a council flat, forced his employer to let him go part time, claim as much benefits as he's entitled to, tells his countrymen to do the same because "they pay you to sit at home", phones the ambulance because his daughter has a tantrum due to no haribo in the house, the police because his neighbour has a loud TV at 9pm, and sits on his fat, useless arse all day at work, whining about racism from "fucking British".

Yet my mother was told that she'd get half of nothing, that is no home, despite permanently being on life saving medication, having left school and working at 15 after consulting a divorce lawyer for being in a long term abusive marriage.

But who gives a fuck.

decim 20-02-2019 02:16 AM

There's a 3 tier regime in the UK now, across economic, social and law.

1st/ Politicians and the monied classes.
2nd/ New arrivals, diversity enrichers, minorities, drs, engineers, fruit/veg pickers, eastern european professional drinkers.
3rd/ At the bottom of the pile is the rest of us, the British people.

lewi 20-02-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadrati (Post 1063060071)
I hear that reugularly from a "new citizen" who has wormed his way into a council flat, forced his employer to let him go part time, claim as much benefits as he's entitled to, tells his countrymen to do the same because "they pay you to sit at home", phones the ambulance because his daughter has a tantrum due to no haribo in the house, the police because his neighbour has a loud TV at 9pm, and sits on his fat, useless arse all day at work, whining about racism from "fucking British".

Yet my mother was told that she'd get half of nothing, that is no home, despite permanently being on life saving medication, having left school and working at 15 after consulting a divorce lawyer for being in a long term abusive marriage.

But who gives a fuck.

Me.

quadrati 26-02-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewi (Post 1063060125)
Me.

Do you?

Or do you care more about who is in power while it happens?

You used the word "conservatism".

I'm conservative by nature and don't advocate that.

How about 1970's UK when a pig fucking left wing government allowed a pig fucking Union to allow a pussy ambulance driver to refuse to take a woman, a stretcher case, to hospital? He was on his own due to strikes. Her daughter had to stand in front of the ambulance while two lifelong labour voting miners carried the woman into the ambulance. She died in hospital. Lucky she got there at all.

Yeah, conservative austerity might be causing deaths. Labour spend, Conservative saving, Labour spend, Conservative saving. Round and round we go.

Blame "conservatism" all you want if it makes you feel better.

lewi 27-02-2019 01:23 AM

The unions are dead
 
All the political parties are to blame Quadrati , they are all part of the same network of families whose crusade is to crush the population into submission so they can force their will upon them while they live of the misery and slavery they have created.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.