David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Why is it so hard to open people's eyes? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=210813)

apostata 21-05-2012 03:47 PM

Why is it so hard to open people's eyes?
 
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?

jane_d 21-05-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060837288)

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.

Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?

Exactly... I did the same and faced the same. I think, it's a fear. They are intimidated by their damn god and they are in the mental prison. And David Icke wrote recently about possession... Some of religious people (not all) who are deeply immersed in what is written in the Bible, made impression for me that they are some kind of possessed. I look at them, but not at them. It is not their personal reactions and feelings. If you look closely, you can see that they react on certain things identically, and it's not their true nature. This is completely manipulated nature. Sometimes I see the true nature (love and kind) of them and it's like a breath of fresh air for me. But often I just see what I'm talking with someone, but I'm not with him, I'm talking with a puppet with a certain logic. After a while you start to see this logic and how it manifests itself in many aspects of life. It is completely inverted. Black is white and white is black. (if we think in these terms). What they call love and freedom - is tyranny and slavery. And you can notice that their logic often argue that the shape is more important than content. Wherever the name of Jesus is written - it's good! Everything else is bad and "from the devil". End of story. Damn!

Fortunately, their natural empathy is keeping these people from the very insane acts.

I don't know ... I'm just saying from time to time in hope that one day he / she will get it ... But for now, after talks on these topics I want to bang my head against the wall. I just hear in my address that I'm stupid and I understand nothing. Yeah..

They are not bad and they can be very good in their actions sometimes, but they have an element of aggression and I don't like this. I'm just sorry for them. They are in a terrible prison.

nowitsperfect 21-05-2012 05:33 PM

Just listen.


butters 21-05-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane_d (Post 1060837467)
Exactly... I did the same and faced the same. I think, it's a fear. They are intimidated by their damn god and they are in the mental prison. And David Icke wrote recently about possession... Some of religious people (not all) who are deeply immersed in what is written in the Bible, made impression for me that they are some kind of possessed. I look at them, but not on them. It is not their personal reactions and feelings. If you look closely, you can see that they react on certain things identically, and it's not their true nature. This is completely manipulated nature. Sometimes I see the true nature (love and kind) of them and it's like a breath of fresh air for me. But often I just see what I'm talking with someone, but I'm not with him, I'm talking with a puppet with a certain logic. After a while you start to see this logic and how it manifests itself in many aspects of life. It is completely inverted. Black is white and white is black. (if we think in these terms). What they call love and freedom - is tyranny and slavery. And you can notice that their logic often argue that the shape is more important than content. Wherever the name of Jesus is written - it's good! Everything else is bad and "from the devil". End of story. Damn!

Fortunately, their natural empathy is keeping these people from the very insane acts.

I don't know ... I'm just saying from time to time in hope that one day he / she will get it ... But for now, after talks on these topics I want to bang my head against the wall. I just hear in my address that I'm stupid and I understand nothing. Yeah..

They are not bad and they can be very good in their actions sometimes, but they have an element of aggression and I don't like this. I'm just sorry for them. They are in a terrible prison.


What if the purpose of our being is to watch everything unravel as the universe allows and take a step back whilst developing ourselves.

Maybe the individuals who can see what is happening are here to learn the most from the ones who are in this prison where there is no colour inbetween black and white?

I understand the frustration that you express, but take a light hearted approach and enjoy it all unfolding, as it should be, after all we are not the general managers of the universe, we are sent here for some reason, but what that reason is differs from individual to individual.

What if these people are not supposed to awake from this stage in theri pesonal development plan, maybe this is the life lesson to work through issues albeit in an ignorant manner.

Be patient and watch the cosmic play unfold.

;)

jane_d 22-05-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butters (Post 1060837810)
What if the purpose of our being is to watch everything unravel as the universe allows and take a step back whilst developing ourselves.

Maybe the individuals who can see what is happening are here to learn the most from the ones who are in this prison where there is no colour inbetween black and white?

I understand the frustration that you express, but take a light hearted approach and enjoy it all unfolding, as it should be, after all we are not the general managers of the universe, we are sent here for some reason, but what that reason is differs from individual to individual.

What if these people are not supposed to awake from this stage in theri pesonal development plan, maybe this is the life lesson to work through issues albeit in an ignorant manner.

Be patient and watch the cosmic play unfold.

;)

Yes... of course, I understand this. It's a cosmic game. We just always have to clarify, from what level of consciousness we are talking. I don't choose only one, I like to think in different levels. ;)

And on some level, you become passionate and a little angry. ;)

butters 22-05-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane_d (Post 1060838409)
Yes... of course, I understand this. It's a cosmic game. We just always have to clarify, from what level of consciousness we are talking. I don't choose only one, I like to think in different levels. ;)

And on some level, you become passionate and a little angry. ;)


but in turn you can fall into the entrapment of being on the opposite side of the scale where you chase with the same amount of religious zeal in awakening/converting the sheeple to become awake.

You mention clarifying from different viewpoints but won't this conflict your main purpose?

I appreciate your passion and for wanting to make life a better journey for your fellow man.

;)

emerald 22-05-2012 10:35 AM

Simply coz they're dumb/brainwashed...

ultimate_warlord 22-05-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060837288)
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?

MENTION IT...and then...

Drop the subject...If they don`t want to hear it...SAD, but TRUE.

jane_d 22-05-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butters (Post 1060838417)
but in turn you can fall into the entrapment of being on the opposite side of the scale where you chase with the same amount of religious zeal in awakening/converting the sheeple to become awake.

You mention clarifying from different viewpoints but won't this conflict your main purpose?

I appreciate your passion and for wanting to make life a better journey for your fellow man.

;)

No. I understand about "opposite sides"... And I'm not "fighting". I've just written my impressions from one level of consciousness. Look at David Icke, he can talking from different levels. It's expression of "all possibilities".

I think we can choose what level might be relevant in this particular case.

Hey, if you know about human sacrifices, manipulated wars, false flags and who is the "god" in religion, can you not to be passionate and angry? Not for "fighting", but for changing something.

I see some "new-age" people and they simply don't want to talk about these things, because they would be forced to move from one level to another. Where there is not only an understanding that is all an illusion... And I think it's not real awakening. Because they are only on one level. Again.

apostata 22-05-2012 12:10 PM

My intuition still tells me that I have to get the truth out there and I must follow it, it is the very me, my comsic self guiding me.

And I have learned one thing over the past months, follow your heart more than anything.


My biggest problem or "fear" now is, approaching my family. For now I still live abroad but I am going to return home soon. I have not seen my family in about a year when I get home.

Since I truely love them and want to help them I am concerned about the approach. For hours I tried to figure out how to unreveal this story.

Have any of you had any experiences like this with your own relatives, your close family?

jane_d 22-05-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060838556)
My intuition still tells me that I have to get the truth out there and I must follow it, it is the very me, my comsic self guiding me.

And I have learned one thing over the past months, follow your heart more than anything.


My biggest problem or "fear" now is, approaching my family. For now I still live abroad but I am going to return home soon. I have not seen my family in about a year when I get home.

Since I truely love them and want to help them I am concerned about the approach. For hours I tried to figure out how to unreveal this story.

Have any of you had any experiences like this with your own relatives, your close family?

Unsuccessful with two very religious (one is not my relative but he was a good example ...) . Despite that I was very careful... Well, I think we should not to say everything at once, yes. You can give them leading questions ...

This will require a lot of patience ...

Good luck to you! ;)

jon galt 22-05-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emerald (Post 1060838447)
Simply coz they're dumb/brainwashed...

or it could be that a lot of conspiracy theory is demonstrably false (i would use the fmotl forms as an example) or laking in any facts and is purely speculation like king triads amusing antidotes which offer as much proof as a lot of other theorys. even amongst our selfs on these forms many disagree and have opposing theories proclaiming a truth, with many based on bigotry and hate.or it may be the approach that the believers are some how more enlightened than the dumb brainwashed sheep that they are trying to save.

h2pogo 22-05-2012 01:50 PM

Not sure if your on the right track on the no God thing...Probarbly best to stick to the things you can prove.

As for waking people up to NWO...People have the fear..Its not nice to think their government and institutions are run by extremist gangsters who want to exterminate half the population of earth.
Ignorance is bliss for most people.

apostata 22-05-2012 01:58 PM

Actually my plan was never to convince people, all along I tried to help them open their eyes.

These are two completely different things.

I just want them to start questioning the very reality itself. So to say, I want the "stone to get rolling". My idea is to just switch on one little button in their brains, that will make them more critical and they start looking for the truth for themselves.

terrorworld 22-05-2012 03:02 PM

There is a God but...
 
...people have a false concept of 'him': 'He' is not a person, 'he' is just identical with all what is (= nature), but has got (I'm careful here in respect of others: IMO) a consciousness nevertheless. All what exists is 'God' (or better: from Source, The One), even the evil.
Something of the best about it what I've found in a book written by Diethard Stelzl:
God (the Source) was just 'Being' in the beginning and then wanted to experience 'himself'. And 'He' created a being called Luzifer (IMO = Obama, I've got good reasons for believing this) taking over the anti-position to 'himself': the positions of destruction and other evils - anti-creation.
By the way: I had become an atheist for many years, because I couldn't understand why there is so much evil in this world, even with my own severe illness - thinking that I wouldn't deserve this. And I couldn't see any real hint to an existence of the Devil or Satan. And churches tell something about 'You are secure if you believe in God, pray and go to church.' This never convinced me, regarding what happened to others (see Jews under Hitler).

But now: IMO most of the reptilians are what's called the Devil/Satan (etc.), and their minions (plus sheeple with their closed eyes just dismissing truth & denying the existence of extreme evil) are grouped around them.
There is good too, but it isn't very obvious and strong yet.

You can't open the eyes of the masses yet because the contradiction of reality to their coddled consciousness is too extreme. They are lulled to sleep by conformism and consumerism, and they dance on the volcano.
I think masses won't wake up till some obvious gigantic desaster(s) will be revealed. I know which desaster(s) I speak of (of course many 'smaller' ones are already happening, people can research it but they are too lazy).
Another point is the stupidity of many people, sorry.

By the way if I were you then I wouldn't go into the topic with god and Jesus, particularly not with people strictly bound to Church and other firm belief systems. You can't discuss or argue with dogmatic people who are not on the path of truth (searching for truth and justice).

I myself am ready to change my opinion/conviction if I'm being given new good reasons for this, but most people are just stubborn. And I can see this in my own family.

isabeau 22-05-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060837288)
Hello everybody,


when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.


Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?

There is a Godverse though....:)

apostata 22-05-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrorworld (Post 1060838792)
...people have a false concept of 'him': 'He' is not a person, 'he' is just identical with all what is (= nature), but has got (I'm careful here in respect of others: IMO) a consciousness nevertheless. All what exists is 'God' (or better: from Source, The One), even the evil.
Something of the best about it what I've found in a book written by Diethard Stelzl:
God (the Source) was just 'Being' in the beginning and then wanted to experience 'himself'. And 'He' created a being called Luzifer (IMO = Obama, I've got good reasons for believing this) taking over the anti-position to 'himself': the positions of destruction and other evils - anti-creation.
By the way: I had become an atheist for many years, because I couldn't understand why there is so much evil in this world, even with my own severe illness - thinking that I wouldn't deserve this. And I couldn't see any real hint to an existence of the Devil or Satan. And churches tell something about 'You are secure if you believe in God, pray and go to church.' This never convinced me, regarding what happened to others (see Jews under Hitler).

But now: IMO most of the reptilians are what's called the Devil/Satan (etc.), and their minions (plus sheeple with their closed eyes just dismissing truth & denying the existence of extreme evil) are grouped around them.
There is good too, but it isn't very obvious and strong yet.

You can't open the eyes of the masses yet because the contradiction of reality to their coddled consciousness is too extreme. They are lulled to sleep by conformism and consumerism, and they dance on the volcano.
I think masses won't wake up till some obvious gigantic desaster(s) will be revealed. I know which desaster(s) I speak of (of course many 'smaller' ones are already happening, people can research it but they are too lazy).
Another point is the stupidity of many people, sorry.

By the way if I were you then I wouldn't go into the topic with god and Jesus, particularly not with people strictly bound to Church and other firm belief systems. You can't discuss or argue with dogmatic people who are not on the path of truth (searching for truth and justice).

I myself am ready to change my opinion/conviction if I'm being given new good reasons for this, but most people are just stubborn. And I can see this in my own family.

Yea, you are completely right about dogmatic people and we do have brains that we need in this realm. Many people unfortunately were not blessed with a well functioning brain.

Stupidity is a very big problem that is also enforced by teaching kids to repeat, repeat, repeat.. instead of think, think, think!

At least in my school I was never thought to think for myself, no, I was supposed to just believe the crap in the books.

Sometimes, even as a kid, I managed to confront a teacher (always when it was about religion) to a point, they would change the subjects, because they ran out of arguments.

And where I grew up, kids actually had to take "Religion" as a class where you learned lots of bullshit about Christianty. I liked them though, because I always had something to argue about :D


I also like the excerpt you have written, it's simple and yet powerfull.

h2pogo 22-05-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060838698)
Actually my plan was never to convince people, all along I tried to help them open their eyes.

These are two completely different things.

I just want them to start questioning the very reality itself. So to say, I want the "stone to get rolling". My idea is to just switch on one little button in their brains, that will make them more critical and they start looking for the truth for themselves.

But i find people with faith in a "God" just as aware if not more aware of the workings of the world than most atheists i know.

Egypt for example has an extremely high percent of population that beleive 911 was an inside job..But there are very few atheists there.

I think it best to get people to question their faith in governments , Banks ,media and similar institutions rather some thing that can not be proven.

apostata 22-05-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1060838879)
But i find people with faith in a "God" just as aware if not more aware of the workings of the world than most atheists i know.

Egypt for example has an extremely high percent of population that beleive 911 was an inside job..But there are very few atheists there.

I think it best to get people to question their faith in governments , Banks ,media and similar institutions rather some thing that can not be proven.

Aware... can't be... if they truely believe in what they believe, they are at least helpfull and empathic, like my highly religious aunt (which I respect very much).

But the problem is that they will still not find salvation, because for slavation to happen. You have to be truely aware and by believing in a dogma, you will not be able to find the path to the source. This is my personal opinion of course.

oiram 22-05-2012 05:08 PM

Well for starters its not the eyes you target....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apostata (Post 1060837288)
Hello everybody,
when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very careful about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real Jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.

Where any of you successful? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?

Why is it so hard to open people's eyes?


Well for starters its not the eyes you have to target ..... because they can only see the physical world of things!

The eye which is truly blinded is the third spiritual eye within.


Remember the symbolic spiritual story about the thing to make blind people see again & the once which lost there legs walk the right path again >> >>
well this is it the story of the true miracle once you managed to open the third eye of anyone or guide someone back onto its own feet & on the true path.


The only way is to touch the spirit of the individual & this requires a bit of skill & life experience .... talking only & pointing to the obvious will in most cases not do the trick in this brainwashed crazy World any-more.

People have been trained from early age to ignore all external warning signs & they overplay them by blindness, arrogance & ignorance.

There is no easy way to get into there minds to open there third eye & its an individual inner process.

You could try to guide them to there inner light switch by talking not about the general problems but the inner problems; but its not an easy thing to do.


People have to first understand that they can become Human by the activation of there spirit minds within.

Yes there are two types
People
and
Humans



Without it they will & can not see the problems externally of themselves.

Don't forget after 11 years after the wake up call from 9/11 you are only confronted with the hard core cases if they did not wake up by themselves by now.

So as more time goes by the leftovers which did not wake up are truly lost & most of them will not make it to the top of the mountain by normal natural means.

More time goes by harder it will get ...... sad but its reality!

There is not one single formula to get peoples attention because we are all individuals that's why its hard to give advice in this matter.


Each person needs a individual different approach which you have to sense & needs some personal life skills especially close to the end game time.

The fact is not all will make it out of this hell on earth being most-likely a active part of it all there lifetime.... this could include your own family members.

You can not do more then try ...... & don't waist your time on the hard core cases look after those which are willing to at least listen.

The fact is that its a individual decision & self choice issue not something anyone can force towards anyone. This is the uniqueness of the spirit & truth you can not buy a spirit or truth for any amount of money or gold; either you got it or you don't.


Evil can be forced onto people but goodness & love cant and needs no force ever otherwise it would defeat its origin & uniqueness.

Natural Evil beings can never grasp this reality & logic ..... this could actually be there origin of there evil ignorant blind like being.



Here is only one of my base user guides to test the waters to see if I'm confronted with a basic spiritual mindset:
Quote:

If you try to talk to anyone about the reality of things ask these questions first over time!

1) Do you think we truly need Government?

2) Do you think we need Police to police the Government?

3) Do you have to vote Government idols into power?


Now if you end-up with three clear (yes we do) to your questions ...... stop right there & go no further; because these three things are like glued to each other in a confused blinded brainwashed mindset >>> trust me!

Those which do not understand that Governments & Police are the number one anti Human, anti Christ Evil Mafia organisation on earth will not listen to anything else you trying to say to them! .... Trust Me!

I'm telling you don't even try; because whatever you would try to explain to this person would only attack there first love & idols.
Trust me you would only end-up with attacks toward yourself no matter what you would tell them & no matter how right you are & how much proof you would present to the person.


If you like you could add; if you need money-changer fiat-Jew banker usury taxes?
Also if we need Army's to fight wars for revenge issues, bankers & business issues & to kill uninvolved people which have no involvement with anything of the originating reasoning?

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.


Ask any of your highly educated university trained Government Monkey brains
what they don't understand from this Image??
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/r...not-kill11.gif

Should you get a positive reaction (you know what I mean) to some of these questions then & only then you can slowly, slowly continue into the real issue over time.

If not just move on & don't waist your pressures time on the already dead once!!!!




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.