David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   NASA says moon not hollow. (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=152037)

blackstar76 08-01-2011 03:57 AM

NASA says moon not hollow.

Sorry Mr. Icke but the moon has a core like earths. Not hollow. Not saying I trust NASA 100 percent but thought I'd post this anyhow.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/nasa-re...re-t40276.html

oddblock 08-01-2011 03:59 AM

And how how do you know what the Earth's core is like?

*Not a direct question to you OP! ;)

elpressiedente 08-01-2011 04:02 AM

NASA is a military top secret project.

like they are going to tell you the truth

rydeon 08-01-2011 04:06 AM

NASA may say that, but I'd listen more to the Russians (Hollow Moon supporters) and Indians (Lean towards Hollow Moon theory) who have their own space programs than the insidious NASA cretins.

pound 08-01-2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpressiedente (Post 1059578852)
NASA is a military top secret project.

like they are going to tell you the truth

Co-sign. NASA's reputation for truth isn't all that great-hate to break it to you Blackstar. This is fairly common knowledge around here.

blackstar76 08-01-2011 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pound (Post 1059578871)
Co-sign. NASA's reputation for truth isn't all that great-hate to break it to you Blackstar. This is fairly common knowledge around here.

Think I mentioned that in my orginal post.

alexmcph 08-01-2011 06:37 AM

Oh nasa, please fill me with your truthful knowledge:D

gremlin 08-01-2011 08:40 AM

I would rather trust the spirits than than nasa any day.

newworldengineer 08-01-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1059579155)
I would rather trust the spirits than than nasa any day.

you should be doing that anyway mr!

dark skies 08-01-2011 09:25 AM

well if NASA say the moon isnt hollow then in that case I'm thinking the opposite is true as i wouldnt trust anything that comkes from them

moving finger 08-01-2011 09:40 AM

We know the Earth & Moon are not hollow by the way they behave.

If the moon were hollow the rocks on the surface would be much denser than it is to make up for the lack of internal mass.

The main evidence for the internal structures of the earth & moon comes from the way they propagate seismic waves. If they were hollow they wouldn't transmit energy from seismic activity.

Just because you don't trust NASA, doesn't mean the scientific evidence they produce isn't actually valid.

crisitunity 08-01-2011 10:02 AM

Sorry Blackstar, Nasa can stuff it.

Not saying the Moon is %100 hollow, just saying Nasa could stick this story somehwere warm and dark.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackstar76 (Post 1059578996)
Think I mentioned that in my orginal post.

Then why appologize to David Icke for posting this amazingly well timed "discovery"?

texdallas 08-01-2011 10:09 AM

From this thread can some of you start to see the degree if your own delusion? I'm mean the previous poster even suggested that the timing of NASA was to duscredit Mr Ickes claim of a hollow moon.

Movin Finger even explained in nice simple terms how we know why the Earth and Moon are not hollow.

elcribbo 08-01-2011 10:09 AM

If it was just NASA saying this and all the evidence disagreed with them, that would be one thing. But in fact there is no credible evidence that the moon is hollow.

crisitunity 08-01-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texdallas (Post 1059579290)
From this thread can some of you start to see the degree if your own delusion? I'm mean the previous poster even suggested that the timing of NASA was to duscredit Mr Ickes claim of a hollow moon.

Movin Finger even explained in nice simple terms how we know why the Earth and Moon are not hollow.

haha, yeah that guys a whacknut

Its all just a big coincidence to be discovering this just now after 40 years.

Of course.

:)

jackson82 08-01-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark skies (Post 1059579229)
well if NASA say the moon isnt hollow then in that case I'm thinking the opposite is true as i wouldnt trust anything that comkes from them

thats pretty fucked up logic

marpat 08-01-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydeon (Post 1059578859)
NASA may say that, but I'd listen more to the Russians (Hollow Moon supporters) and Indians (Lean towards Hollow Moon theory) who have their own space programs than the insidious NASA cretins.

So why are the Russian more trustworthy? typical anti-western attitude generated by conspiracy theories. I will bet that the conspiracy movement was created by the soviets in order to undermine trust in western governments :D

zephiloyd 08-01-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moving finger (Post 1059579245)
We know the Earth & Moon are not hollow by the way they behave.

If the moon were hollow the rocks on the surface would be much denser than it is to make up for the lack of internal mass.

The main evidence for the internal structures of the earth & moon comes from the way they propagate seismic waves. If they were hollow they wouldn't transmit energy from seismic activity.

Just because you don't trust NASA, doesn't mean the scientific evidence they produce isn't actually valid.

But how do you know how much internal mass is required to justify the rocks not being dense enough? It could still be hollow.

I think the Earth and moon are hollow, it is just a question of how hollow they are, ie. how thick the crust is.

http://www.members.tripod.com/~k_two...es/Agharta.gif

hammarberg 08-01-2011 12:28 PM

Using findings(those released to public) of conventional science to back claims about anything how planets, moons and stars behave or how they are isn't in my opinion really strong base of argument. As far as i know, they have been more or less lying all way along and stuffed lies and disinfo donw our throats from the times immemorial...

I would be interested why does NASA make so much noise about moon having solid core... Maybe they have noticed people are interested in other theories so much.

And what somebody mentioned about trusting more to Russians on this moon business. I tend to agree. Remember for example, when soviet union collapsed, their scientists were free to do what ever they wanted for some time. They still had the tech, funds to tinker around, but not much orders to follow...

I don't know where to put my opinion about the hollow vs. solid argument. I havent been there to check out. Its quite trivial subject anyway...

Some say that gravity could not work as it works if planets would be hollow. But does anybody really know how gravity works? I remember reading some quite controvertial views about gravity.. People don't necessrily know yet how it goes or they have been lied to.

Hard to say anything to this. I think the hollow theory rings true at the moment. :cool:

easypeasy72 08-01-2011 12:36 PM

"NASA says"

ah so it must be true.