David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   9/11 & 7/7 (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   BBC 2 The Conspiracy Files 9/11 on 29 August (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=181432)

steppewar 29-08-2011 03:54 AM

BBC 2 The Conspiracy Files 9/11 on 29 August

The program goes out at 9pm BBC2 29 August 2011. No doubt it will be yet another demolition job against the inside job theory, like the previous 2 documentaries were that the Beeb did on this.

Btw, in the latest opinion polls on the inside job theory, 14% of Brits and 15% of Americans think it was an inside job.

A bit disappointing IMO on this low figure, I'd have hoped that the penny would have dropped for more people by now.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-16042308.html

illuminumnuts 29-08-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 1060166006)
The program goes out at 9pm BBC2 29 August 2011. No doubt it will be yet another demolition job against the inside job theory, like the previous 2 documentaries were that the Beeb did on this.

Btw, in the latest opinion polls on the inside job theory, 14% of Brits and 15% of Americans think it was an inside job.

A bit disappointing IMO on this low figure, I'd have hoped that the penny would have dropped for more people by now.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-16042308.html

I would take any mass media poll with a pinch of salt, no matter how they claim it was conducted. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch this anti-conspiracy tripe, as it inevitably just ends up annoying me too much before it finishes. The usual chemistry is stupid, woman narrator with an irritating, stupid voice introducing the programme against the backdrop of Twilight Zone music. Then, you have the usual 'surprise interviews' thrust on truthers followed by the well scripted interviews with debunkers. This usually has some element of 'Holocaust Denial' thrown in too for good measure accompanied by more Twilight Zone music. Finally, you have the 'could it have been a conspiracy' idea trashed at the end of the show and all the hardcore sheeple watching, thankfully their numbers are steadily reducing over the years for sure, going to bed firmly in their boxes. Praise God for the internet. :)

P.S. Maybe this one will be a little different, but I won't be holding my breath!

steppewar 29-08-2011 04:54 AM

Here's more BBC bullshit lies re program tonight

I think they do protest too much ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

illuminumnuts 29-08-2011 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 1060166048)

No wonder all the shills on this site have been so damn grumpy the last few days. They probably wanted the bank holiday weekend off. Instead, they will be forced to hammer away at their computers like bona fide keyboard ninjas, well into the early hours of Tuesday morning too no doubt, after this programme has finished airing. I'm not even joking or being sarcastic either! ;)

largejack 29-08-2011 06:08 AM

14 %? if that is a true reflection, then that is completely dumb. Mind you if someone just telephoned you out of the blue and asked you if you thought 911 was an inside job might be a bit intimidating You have to be wary of these polls, afterall if only 14% still believe 911 was an inside job then what is the point of having a shill documentary because it is still bringing people's attention to the idea that it might have been an inside job, even if it is heavily debunked?

I wonder if Torrence will be in this documentary?

infidelyork 29-08-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by largejack (Post 1060166085)
14 %? if that is a true reflection, then that is completely dumb.

Quote:

Telephone polls in the UK and the US - each of 1,000 adults - were carried out last month.
2,000 people out of around 370,000,000! :D

largejack 29-08-2011 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 1060166048)

Look at the length of information for the official version compared to the conspiracy version? Bias at its best. :D

See part 3 attack on the Pentagon. What evidence has shown up that 77 did indeed hit the Pentagon?

tescos organic 29-08-2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infidelyork (Post 1060166087)

but by their own figures, 55 1/2 million people in the UK & US don't believe their story that a few cave dwelling peeps managed to fly extremely complicated and hard to fly big jets into buildings, first go, with 100% success rates on completed missions.

flying a 767 into a specific building is fekkin' hard to do, try it on a flight sim, i have, and i fly sims a fair bit.

mrerisian 29-08-2011 06:48 AM

I do not think 9/11 was an inside job.

However, that to one side, it's absurd to think that the allegation that it was would EVER come out of a BBC show. Even if the people working on this felt they had enough evidence to make such a claim they'd know this sort of show wasn't the place to do it. There are too many checks and balances and as the nation's state broadcaster there would be huge diplomatic consequences for the UK.

If anything I think previous BBC programmes have only added fuel to the fire. That silly business with the woman journalist who reported on WTC 7. Why did it take them so long to deal with that? "Lost the tapes"? No, wrong, in 2001 you weren't using "tapes". It was digital by that point.

Now remember my opening point, I don't believe this stuff about 9/11 being an inside job in that I've never heard a compelling theory as to who pulled it off and how: FROM EITHER SIDE! As a result I think this show will be presenting two theories BOTH of which will smell of bullshit to me.

I want to not watch it but I probably will purely to get annoyed about it and come on here to tear it apart!

knightofthegrail 29-08-2011 06:52 AM

They are on about it on radio 5 at the moment. Nicky Campbell smirking that its a bit like religion....and then someone pointing out how the 911 official story with 19 arab hijackers is full of holes. :D

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/mm...1-ten-years-on

largejack 29-08-2011 06:56 AM

I won't be watching it, I gave up watching the BBC Conspiracy Files a long time ago. Feeling angry, frustrated and helpless does not help my state of mind. At least I don't pay my TV licence, but there's nothing else I can really do if people don't want to stop being so gullible?

mrerisian 29-08-2011 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightofthegrail (Post 1060166119)
They are on about it on radio 5 at the moment. Nicky Campbell smirking that its a bit like religion..

It is a bit.

Interesting though how he's allowed to have an opinion about it like that. If it's "a bit like a religion" why don't the BBC host regular discussions challenging things that ACTUALLY ARE religions? Again, it's the state broadcaster. Couldn't do that. I pay my fucking licence fee for this shit. Do a show where you talk about Christianity or Islam's incredible claims, sneer at them and invite calls on the credibility of The Jesus myth or Mohammed's extraordinary claim he spoke to God.

Fucking BBC. I want a refund.

largejack 29-08-2011 07:09 AM

I wonder if the BBC poll looked something like this?

arch 29-08-2011 07:14 AM

"Even in the US, 15% of those asked believed that there was a government conspiracy.

This is despite a series of official inquiries which have found no evidence to support the claim."
Lol...

It's a misleading article/study, because they only asked whether the US government was involved in it.

From Wikipedia: "In a 2008 poll of 17 countries, 15% of those surveyed believed the US government was responsible for the attacks, 7% believed Israel was and another 7% believed some other perpetrator, other than al Qaeda, was responsible." "25% don't know."

I think more than 65% don't blame it on Al-Qaeda today.

tescos organic 29-08-2011 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infidelyork (Post 1060166087)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tescos organic (Post 1060166104)
but by their own figures, 55 1/2 million people in the UK & US don't believe their story that a few cave dwelling sand niggers managed to fly extremely complicated and hard to fly big jets into buildings, first go, with 100% success rates on completed missions.

flying a 767 into a specific building is fekkin' hard to do, try it on a flight sim, i have, and i fly sims a fair bit.

according to the BBC news i'm watching now, only 2/3rds of people believe the official story, so thats 122 million people in UK & US who think the official story is a lie.
cool.

largejack 29-08-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tescos organic (Post 1060166141)
according to the BBC news i'm watching now, only 2/3rds of people believe the official story, so thats 122 million people in UK & US who think the official story is a lie.
cool.

Yes it sounds disappointing, but 122 million is still a lot of people. I bet they also include children into the population percentage of those who believe the official story to make it seem that more people believe the official story?

mrerisian 29-08-2011 07:19 AM

I think the opinion poll is about right. You've got to remember how big a figure we're talking here, it's like three people on every bus with twenty passengers. It's more than I thought it'd be really.

You people have no idea how small this subculture used to be do you?

arch 29-08-2011 07:23 AM

Our hero Charlie Smith is in that program I guess..

largejack 29-08-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrerisian (Post 1060166149)
I think the opinion poll is about right. You've got to remember how big a figure we're talking here, it's like three people on every bus with twenty passengers. It's more than I thought it'd be really.

You people have no idea how small this subculture used to be do you?

And among young people it's almost a quarter, and they're the future. Most of the older generation have been too long conditioned to believe anything but the what they're told.

And when you take the 20 % or so, don't knows or others or those sitting on the fence into the mix, it is a very high number. At first the figures look disappointing but it is a highly significant minority when you think about it, knowing how conditioned and dumbed down people are? ALso it is a BBC poll so it's got to be influenced somewhat?

Wasn't there a CNN poll a few years back where something like 89% of New Yorkers didn't believe the official story of 911 or that the US was covering up? What was that all about?

largejack 29-08-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arch (Post 1060166154)
Our hero Charlie Smith is in that program I guess..

Agent Smith :D