David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Videos (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   !!! Latest Interview with David Icke !!! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=214008)

naughtylulu 19-06-2012 01:19 AM

!!! Latest Interview with David Icke !!!

bluegrazz 19-06-2012 04:47 AM

Jesus Christ-

I am listening while doing other things and then I got to around the 1 hour 19 min point.

He is talking about Conspiracy Research, Forums, Patriotism and Religion- Pretty spot on stuff.

gremlin 19-06-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrazz (Post 1060891498)
Jesus Christ-

I am listening while doing other things and then I got to around the 1 hour 19 min point.

He is talking about Conspiracy Research, Forums, Patriotism and Religion- Pretty spot on stuff.

:eek: He's not declared himself jesus christ again has he?

gremlin 19-06-2012 08:52 AM

http://www.greatdreams.com/lostland/archons.htm

So this is what he is going on about.

Level One: Cosmological
In Gnostic cosmology, Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods. The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack

The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core. See especially Episode 10. This event is also described in detail in Alien Dreaming.

Level Two: Noetic-Psychological

In Gnostic psychology, the noetic science of the Mystery Schools, Archons are an alien force that intrudes subliminally upon the human mind and deviates our intelligence away from its proper and sane applications. They are not what makes us act inhumanely, for we all have the potential to go against our innate humanity, violating the truth in our hearts, but they make us play out inhumane behavior to weird and violent extremes. Left to our own devices, we would sometimes act inhumanely and then correct it, contain the aberration. Obviously, we do not always do so. In the exaggeration of our insane and inhumane tendencies, and in extreme, uncorrected deviance from our innate intelligence, Gnostics saw the signature of an alien species that piggy-backs on the worst human failings.

Hence, Archons are psycho-spiritual parasites. Yet as offspring of the Aeon Sophia, they are also our cosmic kin.

dolores1 19-06-2012 09:04 AM

The Archons are the WHY of transhumanism!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1060891715)
http://www.greatdreams.com/lostland/archons.htm

So this is what he is going on about.

Level One: Cosmological
In Gnostic cosmology, Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods. The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack

The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core. See especially Episode 10. This event is also described in detail in Alien Dreaming.

Level Two: Noetic-Psychological

In Gnostic psychology, the noetic science of the Mystery Schools, Archons are an alien force that intrudes subliminally upon the human mind and deviates our intelligence away from its proper and sane applications. They are not what makes us act inhumanely, for we all have the potential to go against our innate humanity, violating the truth in our hearts, but they make us play out inhumane behavior to weird and violent extremes. Left to our own devices, we would sometimes act inhumanely and then correct it, contain the aberration. Obviously, we do not always do so. In the exaggeration of our insane and inhumane tendencies, and in extreme, uncorrected deviance from our innate intelligence, Gnostics saw the signature of an alien species that piggy-backs on the worst human failings.

Hence, Archons are psycho-spiritual parasites. Yet as offspring of the Aeon Sophia, they are also our cosmic kin.

This the why the transhuman agenda is being pushed. This is the why of computer games, Ipads etc. So the young will hand over their independant minds and spirits! Anything for the latest gadget!

We know the who!
:mad:

beldazar 19-06-2012 09:07 AM

subbing for 'ron

jane_d 19-06-2012 03:16 PM

Wise David Icke. I became even more well understand English, listening to his different interviews. :)

Hmm, here I'm patriotic, but in a good way. Just as an experience. It doesn't hinder me to think widely and to go deep into the rabbit hole ...

I love my country but I also love this planet :)

ex sheep 19-06-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beldazar (Post 1060891728)
subbing for 'ron

Who is ron ?

gnat 19-06-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060892190)
Who is ron ?

I'll tell you later....

ex sheep 19-06-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnat (Post 1060892218)
I'll tell you later....

I'm busy watching the film :D

extra_solar 19-06-2012 04:38 PM

Great interview! :eek:

beldazar 19-06-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060892190)
Who is ron ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnat (Post 1060892218)
I'll tell you later....

:D

A teenage thing, like calling Huey on the big, white telephone. :o

ex sheep 19-06-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beldazar (Post 1060892348)
:D

A teenage thing, like calling Huey on the big, white telephone. :o

And who the flippin eck is Huey :D

Hey what a fantastic interview.

When this is all finished, he becomes a comedian :D

cafe beelzebub 19-06-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060892388)

Hey what a fantastic interview.

I agree, one of the best i've seen actually

Why have only 500 people watched that video?

Any chance you could change the thread title to 'Latest' interview with Icke.

He's only done a couple of interviews this year this deserves to be seen by a lot more imo

ex sheep 19-06-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub (Post 1060892427)

He's only done a couple of interviews this year this deserves to be seen by a lot more imo

No probs.

unicorny 19-06-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub (Post 1060892427)

it only went up yesterday so 500 is not bad it was 220 when i listened earlier

5145pholus 19-06-2012 10:28 PM

Great interview, essential viewing.

David's firing on all cylinders on this one :D

steppewar 20-06-2012 05:12 AM

David Icke mentioned the Archons in that interview. Read the below to see how they will start WW3.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...6/11/4065.html

gremlin 20-06-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steppewar (Post 1060893312)
David Icke mentioned the Archons in that interview. Read the below to see how they will start WW3.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...6/11/4065.html

All that negative energy pouring out the earth from us who create it because we believe in such stupid things as money.

The truth they say is stranger than fiction.

The pieces of the puzzle are falling into place for sure.

Thanks for this.

ex sheep 20-06-2012 12:57 PM

Want some answers ?

Watch the video.