David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Mind Portal!!! Door of endless doors... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20621)

kblood 13-06-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jozen bo (Post 386076)
Hello KBlood,
Have you seen the movie "The Minority Report", where the news papers are paper monitors? That is now a possibility. Can you imagine that? Put down several years and then program how they flash through a spin? You could even build a program to automatically formulate patterns by you simply typing in what you did in what order. With the right program you could easily build several patterns to orbit around various ideas and then as this spins, on a specially designs motor wheel, you could down load tremendous amounts of information, which could be tapped by mixing the right approaches.

Heck, with a monitor screen paper, you could compile thousands of of millions of Gigabytes of information into a flashing changing program, and then gather and download just about everything on the ENTIRE INTERNET. All those forums and threads...blasting through your mind...it is a possibility. When people finally figure this out, it will take off like a rocket, and punch holes into the fabrics of space time directly.

Yup, I was actually visiting a newspaper press several years ago. Must have been in 1999 or 2000, and already back then they were talking about just selling the customers a paper monitor (a monitor which is flat and foldable or bendable), and then make it possible to download a newspaper to it, and I guess you would flip to the next page with touchscreen or buttons placed somewhere.

I agree that such technology would make it possible to put such a paper monitor on a spinning wheel, download the pattern to it, and spin away :) Would take some good wiring though to make sure that the wires dont break while spining, and the monitor also needs to be able to withstand the spinning.

Quote:

I will have to check into that!
Blood+ is a serie I like because it goes into things like corrupt government, and secret projects. Also some very interesting characters. What makes it all the more interesting is the Goldsmiths, because from what I can tell that is a real family, which is very powerfull. I suspect they come from those who started out the banking business in England, back in the middle ages, or maybe the 17-18th century. Today it seems they might have become unpopular or something like that, because they all seem to have stopped using the name Goldsmith.

Quote:

Its all a mix. There is no future nor past, only the illusion of it. What a grand show it is too, how well it has hypnotized everyone. LOL. It is very beautiful to see! The fabrics of the void.
Well, everything is an illusion, but it seems some illusions are more persistent than others. I believe what we live in is all a greater conciousness, so everything has a kind of memory attached to it. Water more so than most other elements, seems water is the element of the mind or something like that. In a part of us, time doesnt exist at all, because it all exists in one moment, that is how it is in the dimension beyond this one, or at least the dimension beyond that, which is where our spirit resides. At least that is how I see it.

We live in the 3rd dimension, because we do not move back or forth in time, we exist in the present, or at least that is our focus point for our soul and body. In the 4th and 5th dimension time begins folding and become a point rather than future, past and present. I believe we do have free will although it exists as one, because that is our blessing.

Although it seems many disagree, I believe it possible for us to traverse time in several ways, either through our spirit, or time machines, which doesnt really seem that impossible to me. What makes it possible is these 4th and 5th dimensions. It really begins to get complicated when the 6th to 10th dimension is involved, because those are rather beyond our conception I guess, but its based on string theory. It does seem a bit flawed to me, but much of it seems plausible.

It can go on and on time discussions. The thing that makes me wonder is what happens when time is changed. Does it make another timeline for the person who changes the past or future, or does it change the whole timeline for everyone? That is does the greater conciousness find another timeline that can be agreed upon by most, or does it simply make up two timelines, one where its changed and one where it isnt? There could be a third possibility, that whenever a paradox happens, it is nullified, and whatever caused it becomes unable to cause it. Maybe by creating a timeloop, repeating a certain cycle, maybe a day, week or month, untill there is an outcome where the paradox is avoided...

When it comes to actuall timetravelling though, our mind seems the most possible way to do so though. Precognition and other ways of telling the future, is proof that we are to some degree aware of the 4th dimension. What I guess some doesnt realise, is that if its possible to tell the future, then it is most likely also possible to change it. Maybe a woman goes to a fortune teller is told of how she has a child with the man she is with, and she decides she doesnt really want a child with this man. Therefore she avoids this outcome by leaving him. This is of course unprovable.

It is also one of the subjects Minority Reports gets into... is the future fixed, or is it more like a multifaceted vision of possible futures? I find that the most logical at least.

sirius69 14-06-2008 04:49 PM

Dreammachine
 
have Jozen bo and kblood gotta get back from work yet? is that why this thread has suddenly come to a halt? or did the minority report digression take it off topic too much to recover?
but fuck me. what a topic!
i trawled through it all late last nite, tired as hell but it was too juicy to want to stop munching at.....bravo jozen bo...
and so in an effort to resart the quantum oscillator, i'll throw questions into the void.......and some specifically to pass by jozen bo's neighbourhood for him to answer....bounce back answers....
i went to a printers this morning to get some big blank spirals done...but it was closed..but has anyone had time to knock up a wheel and try out jozen's ideas yet? it would be interesting to have a variety of person's responses and experiences, i imagine jozen and kblood would agree?
kblood...have you tried it?
jozen...is there available a downloadable pdf of the checkered spiral..the doughnutty, eye training , rods and cones one?
jozen and anyone...do you know of the "dreammachine" developed by william burroughs and brion gysin in the early 1960's? its really a cardboard cylinder about 60 cm high with a 25 cm diameter, with patterned holes cut at measured intervals, the cylinder is placed on an ancient device called a record player and a lightbulb is put inside the cylinder, the cylinder rotates, and the viewer sits watching,with eyes closed. if you can get a hold of the construction-instruction manual, burroughs and gysin do make quite similar claims as yerself.........i do think their methods and philosophy, their ..er ..trip is kinda closely related.but then this was two guys whose brains would have been made in the 1920's.....valve technology man, coool but slow..
but if ah was a gamblin man, you know, jozen, id bet £13.20 that they started their work EXACTLY 52 years before you(tuned into the same wavelength on a higher frequency?)........

love sirius69

kblood 14-06-2008 06:33 PM

This thread has been going for a few months now :) This Mind Portal has really come far. I have to admit I havent tried making one yet, im just not a practical person.

As it says earlier in the thread, it will be best if we make one for ourselves, with symbols of our own choosing.

I havent heard about this dream machine before, sounds interesting. Sometimes a few days goes by before this thread is continued, but it usually doesnt get left alone for long, since it such a interesting topic, and Jozen Bo is a sharing all of his progress it seems :) I agree that it would be nice to hear about those who have made one and tried it.

jozen bo 15-06-2008 10:28 AM

The Mind Portal as a Powerful Dream Machine!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kblood (Post 387206)
This thread has been going for a few months now :) This Mind Portal has really come far. I have to admit I havent tried making one yet, im just not a practical person.

As it says earlier in the thread, it will be best if we make one for ourselves, with symbols of our own choosing.

I havent heard about this dream machine before, sounds interesting. Sometimes a few days goes by before this thread is continued, but it usually doesnt get left alone for long, since it such a interesting topic, and Jozen Bo is a sharing all of his progress it seems :) I agree that it would be nice to hear about those who have made one and tried it.

Here is a link that discusses using the Mind Portal as a Dream Map, thus converting it into a Dream Machine, and some reports of people who have been putting it together. The last quote by Lucid4sho is rather very intense, describes going into another reality after spinning for 3 days and how scary and exciting it was. Theres also some other very interesting material in this link:

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...833#post814833

jozen bo 15-06-2008 10:58 AM

Systems and systems of delivery!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
have Jozen bo and kblood gotta get back from work yet? is that why this thread has suddenly come to a halt?

Hello Sirius69!,

Yeah, that would most likely work. I've found the term 'time juggling' to be very useful throughout my life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
or did the minority report digression take it off topic too much to recover?
but fuck me. what a topic!
i trawled through it all late last nite, tired as hell but it was too juicy to want to stop munching at.....bravo jozen bo...

Its not actually a digression, because the possible use of a paper monitor that can flash through many different codes in less then one minute is directly linked to the topic of spinning the codes. There are differences between these two, that is, hand scribing and programing with CAD programs or the such.

I have seen it directly. When you write in the code by hand on paper, I have seen how energy from the body and mind literally flows into the ink and how shortly after forming, energy vibrations are released by the symbols. There is something about the Bio-Energy in the hand scribing process.

Using a computer to calculate the patterns would not deliver this energy. But is doesn't mean its still not interesting and worth considering to investigate. The paper monitors would allow several mind portals to link information sequences. If you made 100 of them, you could put all of them flashing one cycle per a minute, while the wheel turns 5,000 cycles per a minute, to absorb a large amount of subliminal stimuli. As the potentials are unlocked, the information should become retrievable more and more as the mind shifts gears and as the brain literally changes shape.

Another system is rather very interesting, light projecting the computer generated patterns. In each of these varied systems there is a different kind of energy and a similar kind of energy, namely symbolic structured. This is difficult to clarify so quickly, but very important to understand. Knowing the differences of both the symbols and the delivery are a crucial part to understanding the scientific aspects of the mind portal, as well as other things.





Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
and so in an effort to resart the quantum oscillator, i'll throw questions into the void.......and some specifically to pass by jozen bo's neighbourhood for him to answer....bounce back answers....

Answers have the strangest way of making themselves clear at times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
i went to a printers this morning to get some big blank spirals done...but it was closed..but has anyone had time to knock up a wheel and try out jozen's ideas yet? it would be interesting to have a variety of person's responses and experiences, i imagine jozen and kblood would agree?

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...833#post814833

Heres that link again. Keep at it with the printers. You will have to use some will power to get wheel power. I imagine soon something will get set up so people can just go buy a wheel like that. At this time its not so easy. There are other ways to make a wheel also, one person set up a remote control to a ceiling fan, which could be converted to hold a platform for a calendar. I recommended to him to use various speeds, and bursts of energy that come to a stop, before exploring linear spin rates. Giving time, experiences and experience will gather.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
kblood...have you tried it?
jozen...is there available a downloadable pdf of the checkered spiral..the doughnutty, eye training , rods and cones one?

I haven't put that together so that it can be printed out on a full size yet. In order to get a large size I took a small copy and had it enlarged at the print shop. It cost me 4 euros. When I get a better computer soon, I will be able to configure many patterns much quicker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
jozen and anyone...do you know of the "dreammachine" developed by william burroughs and brion gysin in the early 1960's? its really a cardboard cylinder about 60 cm high with a 25 cm diameter, with patterned holes cut at measured intervals, the cylinder is placed on an ancient device called a record player and a lightbulb is put inside the cylinder, the cylinder rotates, and the viewer sits watching,with eyes closed. if you can get a hold of the construction-instruction manual, burroughs and gysin do make quite similar claims as yerself.........i do think their methods and philosophy, their ..er ..trip is kinda closely related.but then this was two guys whose brains would have been made in the 1920's.....valve technology man, coool but slow..
but if ah was a gamblin man, you know, jozen, id bet £13.20 that they started their work EXACTLY 52 years before you(tuned into the same wavelength on a higher frequency?)........

love sirius69

I would love to investigate this more!!! Could you give a good link???


Thanks Sirius69,
Jozen-Bo
:)

anonymousoneuk 18-06-2008 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 387129)
have Jozen bo and kblood gotta get back from work yet? is that why this thread has suddenly come to a halt? or did the minority report digression take it off topic too much to recover?
but fuck me. what a topic!
i trawled through it all late last nite, tired as hell but it was too juicy to want to stop munching at.....bravo jozen bo...
and so in an effort to resart the quantum oscillator, i'll throw questions into the void.......and some specifically to pass by jozen bo's neighbourhood for him to answer....bounce back answers....
i went to a printers this morning to get some big blank spirals done...but it was closed..but has anyone had time to knock up a wheel and try out jozen's ideas yet? it would be interesting to have a variety of person's responses and experiences, i imagine jozen and kblood would agree?
kblood...have you tried it?
jozen...is there available a downloadable pdf of the checkered spiral..the doughnutty, eye training , rods and cones one?
jozen and anyone...do you know of the "dreammachine" developed by william burroughs and brion gysin in the early 1960's? its really a cardboard cylinder about 60 cm high with a 25 cm diameter, with patterned holes cut at measured intervals, the cylinder is placed on an ancient device called a record player and a lightbulb is put inside the cylinder, the cylinder rotates, and the viewer sits watching,with eyes closed. if you can get a hold of the construction-instruction manual, burroughs and gysin do make quite similar claims as yerself.........i do think their methods and philosophy, their ..er ..trip is kinda closely related.but then this was two guys whose brains would have been made in the 1920's.....valve technology man, coool but slow..
but if ah was a gamblin man, you know, jozen, id bet £13.20 that they started their work EXACTLY 52 years before you(tuned into the same wavelength on a higher frequency?)........

love sirius69

Thanks for sharing this Sirius, something else to try.

Peace :)

sirius69 20-06-2008 07:35 PM

burroughs and stuff
 
ciao peeps,
me, im waiting for prints, i had to ask an architect friend, big printer, lucky boy...
as for more info on the dream machine of burroughs and gysin,..( i just(whilst writing this) plopped ....dream-machine burroughs gysin......into google, and lots of stuff came up..ill have to look myself later...)....my own info comes from reading a lot of burroughs books and if i remember rightly, robert anton wilson mentions it sometimes, i imagine googling will be more effective than my trying to dredge up memories from 15 yrs ago.....i did make one though, its basic and machine driven,(i feel jozen's comments about the hand powered/machine powered issue are valuable...natural time and timing and tempos(frequencies) might work better....brain after all being organic)
as for its effectiveness,15 years ago i was waaaaay toooo much of an impatient nutter to do any real research with it, though it will definately induce a trance state....but hey trance states are easy.....its recognising and doing something useful with it that requires effort..
jozen....can you go into more detail on how you would work the portal with the maya calendar..galactic calendar ...whatever its called.....i do like it...
have you used telektonon or dreamspell?
peace and then some...........

sirius69 20-06-2008 07:59 PM

ah yes
 
thanks jozen for the dreamviews link, really exciting
love

diamond dogs 20-06-2008 11:55 PM

Another recent crop circle that has striking similarities...??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph...04_679706c.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by logic bomb (Post 392917)


empyblessing 21-06-2008 12:20 AM

Does the mind portal work proactively? Let me explain what I mean.

A symbol can be the manifestation of a desire. Symbols can be charged with intent to manifest a desire. Often, the best way is for the symbol to bypass the conscious mind and to be directly written into the subconscious.

What I see the mind portal doing now is retroactive and introspective work. It appears to be a direct link to the "higher self" much in the way tarot and astrology works. One forms symbols of past experiences and enters them into the mind portal, accessing the subconscious, and connecting with the past and possibly present self, as well as higher forms of self. However, my theory is that the mind portal could be a tool not only for introspection but for one of manifestation. It could work to show the future self, if you will. Not only show but more accurately create the future self.

Instead of energizing the symbols in a manner to view the past it could be constructed to shape the future. I'm thinking of Sigil Magick or Chaos Magick or Law of Attraction, Law of Intent material. This may have been discussed previously in the thread and if so I apologize.

One could form a desire such as, I want to fall in love. Take the intent in the words and form a symbol from that and enter it the mind portal.

jozen bo 24-06-2008 05:18 PM

Symbol Processes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by empyblessing (Post 394320)
Does the mind portal work proactively? Let me explain what I mean.

A symbol can be the manifestation of a desire. Symbols can be charged with intent to manifest a desire. Often, the best way is for the symbol to bypass the conscious mind and to be directly written into the subconscious.

This is the main part of the operating process by which the Mind Portal functions. The conscious part is, for the most part, simply bypassed and the communication process occurs at a much deeper level within the hemisphere of consciousness, bypassing even the subconscious, the super consciousness, and reaching all the way into void consciousness; which is the limitless limit;the beginning and the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by empyblessing (Post 394320)
What I see the mind portal doing now is retroactive and introspective work. It appears to be a direct link to the "higher self" much in the way tarot and astrology works. One forms symbols of past experiences and enters them into the mind portal, accessing the subconscious, and connecting with the past and possibly present self, as well as higher forms of self. However, my theory is that the mind portal could be a tool not only for introspection but for one of manifestation. It could work to show the future self, if you will. Not only show but more accurately create the future self.

This is entirely correct. It is a tool for both introspection and manifestation. When using it to manifest, it provides a means for the mind to deepen its focus, which is needed if one wants to manifest what one's will focuses on. The powers of manifestation and the manifestation of powers that are worked with are far more vast and incredible then common logic can understand at this time. Its curved grid helps the mind to see around the illusions that screen the singular center, where the smallest measure of force can have the hugest consequences imaginable. The closer one gets to understanding this singular center, which is also void, the greater one's total sum Will becomes manifest, as there are things that we consciously want, and then there are thousands of times more things we desire subconsciously.

If we can understand what that total sum is, we have basically merged the conscious with the subconscious; the mind portal provides a bridge, making it easier to gain access and entry into the subconscious regions of our minds, which is a good first step in bridging the two together. As the subconscious is tapped; things start to happen. As you go deeper into this, the more you see your mind at work all around you, and the more your total consciousness begins to reveal to you; as we are all Timeless Perfection as time stretches into the Absolute.

Someone mentioned the placebo affect in another thread, to this I responded that it functions both on the placebo affect and outside of it (the electromagnetic part is no placebo). As, the placebo functions by suggestion and focus. As one records their time, the time it takes to do this involves focus. As one puts a code together, each of the words within that code is suggestive, and the symbols further reinforce their suggestive qualities when they are scribed. Symbols can be very charged with energy, if our focused intent is present when tapping the mind to find them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by empyblessing (Post 394320)
Instead of energizing the symbols in a manner to view the past it could be constructed to shape the future. I'm thinking of Sigil Magick or Chaos Magick or Law of Attraction, Law of Intent material. This may have been discussed previously in the thread and if so I apologize.

One could form a desire such as, I want to fall in love. Take the intent in the words and form a symbol from that and enter it the mind portal.

This is the essence of direction behind the code, though it tracks events that become past, the symbols themselves are focused on the future; as one make symbols to signify achievements in life. Of each of the groupings that merge into the matrix code, I included targets, goals, and symbols for achievements. For example; There are 10 butterfly symbols that symbolize some of the hardest of accomplishments to gain. If they don't happen, then I simply won't record these symbols where their position indicates this.

The Mind Portal can also be converted into a auto-suggestion device by charging the symbols and then placing them how you want them, though words also work for these means. It will provide a very powerful kick and charge, though it won't build the bridge the the tracking process does. Both of very useful processes to be aware of and to put to use. They would only complement each other.

asentinel 26-06-2008 08:56 AM

Hey JB, how you doing?
 
I agree with what you said earlier about the energy contained in written script, you just have to study the way handwriting reveals personal character. It is a direct download of energy signature from the brain, of course directed by the soul essence of individual. It also varies according to mood and time the exercise is performed.

Serpentoffire is studying alchemy and nlp, symbols and words, so you may want to connect to see what he has discovered.

I think you seek a tech which mimics what our own future abilities will provide when we connect in with the higher chakras, and upgrade our dna, some people say 22 strands? I have seen a chakra above the body in a lucid dream and it looks like a wheel with thousands of segments and wheels within wheels. I also think that the time illusion is of this dimension as many others have said. So in effect we will be going directly to the so named "akashic records" if you like to use that term, in absence of a better one.

So to customise you need something to upload a personal script into a programme and then directed back to the sender. This becomes as customised as other encoded data, like fingerprint, dna, iris scan (have you looked into superimposing that one?).

I think you will need to link in with research and development people who are outside any system, and are not looking purely for material gain or the egoistic marks of success and fame. :D

jozen bo 08-07-2008 07:00 PM

Where do I go from here?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asentinel (Post 400043)
I agree with what you said earlier about the energy contained in written script, you just have to study the way handwriting reveals personal character. It is a direct download of energy signature from the brain, of course directed by the soul essence of individual. It also varies according to mood and time the exercise is performed.

Priceless information!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by asentinel (Post 400043)
Serpentoffire is studying alchemy and nlp, symbols and words, so you may want to connect to see what he has discovered.

I will certainly be following up on this!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by asentinel (Post 400043)
I think you seek a tech which mimics what our own future abilities will provide when we connect in with the higher chakras, and upgrade our dna, some people say 22 strands? I have seen a chakra above the body in a lucid dream and it looks like a wheel with thousands of segments and wheels within wheels. I also think that the time illusion is of this dimension as many others have said. So in effect we will be going directly to the so named "akashic records" if you like to use that term, in absence of a better one.

The Akashic Records and the Mind Portal's connection is so solid I will have to open a thread that focuses solely on it. I find no other words to be more fitting, absent of the absence.


Quote:

Originally Posted by asentinel (Post 400043)
So to customise you need something to upload a personal script into a programme and then directed back to the sender. This becomes as customised as other encoded data, like fingerprint, dna, iris scan (have you looked into superimposing that one?).

The amount of variables to mix leaves one staggering when they realize how much can fit into a single map, though these are advanced systems we are considering. We can't read a million books in one lifetime using the normal means, this makes it possible to put a million on a single map, given the right structures and combinations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asentinel (Post 400043)
I think you will need to link in with research and development people who are outside any system, and are not looking purely for material gain or the egoistic marks of success and fame. :D

I am linking up with EVERYONE, system or not. I am here linking up with the public and I am now sending letters to 184 different ministries around the world while listening to music at the Mikseri. :D

Why?


Forces are at work, I am not going to get in the way. The best single word to sum it up is JUDGMENT. The clock is ticking and the governments of the world are going to have to evaluate and judge for themselves what is happening, I am pushing the ball in their court. After this comes more judging, as, their decision will affect the entire future of the planet, their own futures no exception.


They are going to need my help, though this is going to go over their heads at first. I am aiming to get their attention regarding the urgency of the development of the Mind Portal. Information technology ministries might want to know about this sort of information technology. I would if I where them!


The solutions to the very dire problems soon coming up are to be found in that Mind Portal, if they can't find them in time...game over.:(


Everything is connected, I have considered every possible outcome and planned for it in advance, like a master chess player. I have been charging up with a bio-vibrant energy that will twist and warp this paradigm away should it get released too soon. I am still charging up, even if I don't spin, though that speeds it up.


Its a rush of adrenaline to send the mail, I feel regions deep within my subconscious shifting like icebergs. This is stirring up something...LOL!!!:D


I break it down...

If I am put under- I RETURN- its of no concern to me.

If they do no respond, there are no laws, its a free market and I am going to party...err...organize business, because this is business indeed. There are people interested in putting together a company and I am beginning to set it up slowly. After I am done with the mail, its a green light.


I am currently assembling a language map to learn Finnish, they make such great music! Its fun, yet time constraints are challenging. Lack of funding means I can't be as productive with my divided time, which is of extreme value and I know this 1000% considering how I study it with such care and what I can do with it.

This is about gathering power. Why not? Are we suppose to accept our limits? I'm not.



I not afraid of anything, not lizard-men governments, not secret illuminatis, or conspiring extremist groups, the devil, nor my mind, the parallels, death, emptiness, nor resolve. I move and think like this. Still, I can get angry and frustrated; there is a lot of torque running through my head, as I steer and coordinate plans that reach endlessly into the future. Overall its worth it!!!:p


I like to confront my shadows...:)


I left off at The Government of Barbados...only 171 more to go...

anonymousoneuk 09-07-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirius69 (Post 394044)
ciao peeps,
me, im waiting for prints, i had to ask an architect friend, big printer, lucky boy...
as for more info on the dream machine of burroughs and gysin,..( i just(whilst writing this) plopped ....dream-machine burroughs gysin......into google, and lots of stuff came up..ill have to look myself later...)....my own info comes from reading a lot of burroughs books and if i remember rightly, robert anton wilson mentions it sometimes, i imagine googling will be more effective than my trying to dredge up memories from 15 yrs ago.....i did make one though, its basic and machine driven,(i feel jozen's comments about the hand powered/machine powered issue are valuable...natural time and timing and tempos(frequencies) might work better....brain after all being organic)
as for its effectiveness,15 years ago i was waaaaay toooo much of an impatient nutter to do any real research with it, though it will definately induce a trance state....but hey trance states are easy.....its recognising and doing something useful with it that requires effort..
jozen....can you go into more detail on how you would work the portal with the maya calendar..galactic calendar ...whatever its called.....i do like it...
have you used telektonon or dreamspell?
peace and then some...........

I'm still in need of prints, my attempts at printing segments onto A4 and joining, aswell as hand replication have sadly failed :(

Any chance i could purchase some copies from you?

Bless :)

anonymousoneuk 09-07-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empyblessing (Post 394320)
Does the mind portal work proactively? Let me explain what I mean.

A symbol can be the manifestation of a desire. Symbols can be charged with intent to manifest a desire. Often, the best way is for the symbol to bypass the conscious mind and to be directly written into the subconscious.

What I see the mind portal doing now is retroactive and introspective work. It appears to be a direct link to the "higher self" much in the way tarot and astrology works. One forms symbols of past experiences and enters them into the mind portal, accessing the subconscious, and connecting with the past and possibly present self, as well as higher forms of self. However, my theory is that the mind portal could be a tool not only for introspection but for one of manifestation. It could work to show the future self, if you will. Not only show but more accurately create the future self.

Instead of energizing the symbols in a manner to view the past it could be constructed to shape the future. I'm thinking of Sigil Magick or Chaos Magick or Law of Attraction, Law of Intent material. This may have been discussed previously in the thread and if so I apologize.

One could form a desire such as, I want to fall in love. Take the intent in the words and form a symbol from that and enter it the mind portal.

Interesting thoughts...

Is that how sigil magic works?

I can just make up a symbol attatching meaning to it and then in this case spin it on a mind portal?

Bless :)

jozen bo 09-07-2008 06:50 PM

Getting started isn't always easy...keep trying!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 413127)
Interesting thoughts...

Is that how sigil magic works?

I can just make up a symbol attaching meaning to it and then in this case spin it on a mind portal?

Bless :)

Exactly!!! Make it up!!! Attach meaning...feel it as it happens! Don't get too rigid or you'll stifle your child's mind...which is needed...play with it! As the symbols gather into enough to designate a code, you will be able to activate deeper regions of your mind, which does change you as your awareness expands.

These symbols becoming charged with meaning, with intent...what is beneath this physical reality and governing it is a metaphysical realm, one of the foundation layers. As these forms become charged, they attract and repel as that is exactly what any charge does- otherwise its not a charge...though it could be charging up...but thats something else to tie in later.

This is enough to think about for now...how these shapes and patterns giving intent and meaning configure and reform themselves and how this founding layer beneath the physical phenomena (better said deep within the eye's of vortex particle waves, in the neighborhood of the Akashic Plane (extremely deep Astral) and some other interesting places. You won't be able to figure this out by conventional means...using a portal and code will make it come naturally!!!


Cherish thy time!


I am making the most of it...pushing the mystic clock forward!



Peace,
Jozen-Bo
;)



PS...Check out this Music!!!

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/buddh...einc.57133.php


Enjoy...

anonymousoneuk 10-07-2008 07:32 AM

Hey Jozen, thank again, for everything!

Is it okay to combine my dream wheel, desire wheel and life map wheel into one?

Not much really happens in my life right now, i've given up drinking, clubbing, i'm between jobs, i'm quite tired as i'm doing my first fast and it's going to be 30 days (currently at day 10), most of my activities are routine, going to the gym, yoga class, dance class as examples.

I feel like i'm going through a metamorphisis, that i'm at a crossroads and a time for reflection, things don't seem to happen in my life right now, unless i seek them and make them.

Given all this, i think my mind portal might be rather uneventful, unless i either started to record my life in simplistic detail, such as how many hours i'm awake or sleep, or whether i shower or not lol.

One thing i've began to do recently however, now that things seem less rushed, is meditate for some great time daily on my desires, such as desire for balence, self control, greater awareness. I also write some of my desires and goals down everyday.

I was thinking about converting these desires into symbols and adding them to my life map, along with my dreams.

Is it okay to combine these elements into one, will my subconscious get confused?

I've also recorded subliminal affirmations to listen to while i meditate, things like " i am free" "i am balenced" etc...

I imagine, the mind portal would be an even more powerful way to communicate these affirmations to my subconscious.

Would it be okay to listen to these subliminal affirmations while i spin the mindportal, or should i drop it and focus my energy purley on the mindportal?

Thanks again, peace and blessings :)

asentinel 11-07-2008 08:37 AM

Hi JB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jozen bo (Post 412631)
Priceless information!!!



I will certainly be following up on this!!!



The Akashic Records and the Mind Portal's connection is so solid I will have to open a thread that focuses solely on it. I find no other words to be more fitting, absent of the absence.

IT IS THE POTENT VOID, IS IT NOT?


The amount of variables to mix leaves one staggering when they realize how much can fit into a single map, though these are advanced systems we are considering. We can't read a million books in one lifetime using the normal means, this makes it possible to put a million on a single map, given the right structures and combinations.

ULTIMATE TOOL FOR THE LAZY STUDENT. COUNT ME IN!

I am linking up with EVERYONE, system or not. I am here linking up with the public and I am now sending letters to 184 different ministries around the world while listening to music at the Mikseri. :D

Why?


Forces are at work, I am not going to get in the way. The best single word to sum it up is JUDGMENT. The clock is ticking and the governments of the world are going to have to evaluate and judge for themselves what is happening, I am pushing the ball in their court. After this comes more judging, as, their decision will affect the entire future of the planet, their own futures no exception.


They are going to need my help, though this is going to go over their heads at first. I am aiming to get their attention regarding the urgency of the development of the Mind Portal. Information technology ministries might want to know about this sort of information technology. I would if I where them!


The solutions to the very dire problems soon coming up are to be found in that Mind Portal, if they can't find them in time...game over.:(


Everything is connected, I have considered every possible outcome and planned for it in advance, like a master chess player. I have been charging up with a bio-vibrant energy that will twist and warp this paradigm away should it get released too soon. I am still charging up, even if I don't spin, though that speeds it up.


Its a rush of adrenaline to send the mail, I feel regions deep within my subconscious shifting like icebergs. This is stirring up something...LOL!!!:D


I break it down...

If I am put under- I RETURN- its of no concern to me.

If they do no respond, there are no laws, its a free market and I am going to party...err...organize business, because this is business indeed. There are people interested in putting together a company and I am beginning to set it up slowly. After I am done with the mail, its a green light.


I am currently assembling a language map to learn Finnish, they make such great music! Its fun, yet time constraints are challenging. Lack of funding means I can't be as productive with my divided time, which is of extreme value and I know this 1000% considering how I study it with such care and what I can do with it. ICELANDIC IS ALSO INTERESTING. LANGUAGE DIFFERENCES ARE GREAT KEYS TO UNLOCK.

This is about gathering power. Why not? Are we suppose to accept our limits? I'm not. LIMITS THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS TOLD US THAT THEY WOULD LIKE US TO HAVE??



I not afraid of anything, not lizard-men governments, not secret illuminatis, or conspiring extremist groups, the devil, nor my mind, the parallels, death, emptiness, nor resolve. I move and think like this. Still, I can get angry and frustrated; there is a lot of torque running through my head, as I steer and coordinate plans that reach endlessly into the future. Overall its worth it!!!:p

WELL THE FUTURE IS ALSO A CONCEPT. YES, OUR MATERIAL WORLD IS FULL OF GLASS CEILINGS, PHANTOMS.

I like to confront my shadows...:)



I left off at The Government of Barbados...only 171 more to go...

~
Interesting thing just happened, forces at work for sure, just typed you a reply and was hardly even "here", or aware what I was typing and then I was so "out of it" that it got wiped... I don't know what happened to that input, CANNOT GET IT BACK and I cannot just retype it because I had to go somewhere to pull it through. I think you will know perfectly what I mean. And this is what I was trying to explain in my answer to you. Yes the shadows are only mere membranes of illusion, just like the separations judging/barring our entrance to these corridors of knowledge. The akashic has no time to consider, and so all is a soup of perfectly disorganised and yet highly specific and accurate possibility. You are proposing a technology which presumably already exists, to find the priceless answers to our chaotic situation, because if we could propose it, or conceive of it, that very act confirms that it does exist. We are calling it up with our intention and imagination. I have been joking for ages that I am putting off learning certain things due to lack of time, laziness and the seemingly limited clumsy method we appear to have available for improving our knowledge bank. I have joked that I was waiting for brain chip, memory download. All is metaphor for what is possible in another space. Well they have alluded to it in entertainment so has someone done it already? Good for you that you are involved in business side of things, perhaps that will prove to be the winning motivator. IT areas for sure, and biology and harmonics, music, consciousness/brain interface. The areas of vibrational medicine, and electromagnetics, nano and biotechnology. As you say all is connected. Somewhere on the planet you will find people who have your answers. Why should we not have the joy of experiencing so much more in a life, thru the subconscious, unlocking this gateway. Yes I am sure we have come "back" and will continue to do so if it is our intention is to take the ride further.

Can you build it into a pair of eyeglasses, a glass of water, a piece of music, a slice of bread, a beam of light, a whiff of perfume. Isn't the code already existing within our bodies. An electrical charge stimulating a surge into another territory. Take a look at the chinese concept of Feng S., expressions of energy, symbols, and concepts "tagged". I find this interesting that first you must learn the rules or "decide" (?) the rules, that there are limits and parameters (giving away power?), A TARGET and then you must take back your power by using these power assigned symbols. That's it really?

I may be rambling nonsense, I will let you be the interpreter of that.

Best Wishes. :eek:

anonymousoneuk 22-07-2008 11:35 AM

Anyone found somewhere online that can make a print out for a Mind Portal?

Anyone willing to send me one (folded) for some money?

Jozen have you got any links to other message baords where people are trying this?

Thanks!

jozen bo 23-07-2008 08:59 AM

Combinations, auto-suggestion, and desires.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
Hey Jozen, thanks again, for everything!

Is it okay to combine my dream wheel, desire wheel and life map wheel into one?

:D
Anonymousoneuk!!!


Yes, this is OK. Thats basically what a Day Code consists of, as the dreams go on the dream lines, the day information goes between the dream lines, and desires and goals are given symbols and made into part of the code. The dream map simply focuses on dreams only, whereas the day code includes them.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2...imelineew8.jpg
By jozenbo at 2008-03-27


Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
Not much really happens in my life right now, i've given up drinking, clubbing, i'm between jobs, i'm quite tired as i'm doing my first fast and it's going to be 30 days (currently at day 10), most of my activities are routine, going to the gym, yoga class, dance class as examples.

You have great ingredients for a code! Don't get confused and think that the only way to have much happen in life is by drinking, clubbing...etc. I agree its important to socialize, but the people who do nothing else...nothing much ever happens in their lives, they just keep going in circles doing the same things over and over, and when they get old, they haven't accomplished anything and look back and feel emptiness. Gym, yoga, dance classes, fasting, there is much more happening in your life then it seems at the moment. If you keep up with these you will have a lot to look forward to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
I feel like i'm going through a metamorphisis, that i'm at a crossroads and a time for reflection, things don't seem to happen in my life right now, unless i seek them and make them.

My senses tell me that there is even more going on deep under the surface, huge amounts of information are processing to coordinate a direction for your future, and your conscious is vaguely aware of this, as your subconscious shifts into new gears. I have had many times like this, in some cases not much is happening at all, though in the cases I've had within the last several years its always been due to massive changes deep within the mind. Bear with it, you will continue to go between metamorphic phases and periods of activity, when this phase is over you will have gained new insight and awareness, and your actions will be more far reaching into the future. Think of it as a cocoon phase, when you spring forth from it there will be new levels of clarity and from this new energies focused productively towards bettering your future (opening up new possibilities that would never have been there otherwise).

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
Given all this, i think my mind portal might be rather uneventful, unless i either started to record my life in simplistic detail, such as how many hours i'm awake or sleep, or whether i shower or not lol.

I recommend tracking down that uneventful stuff, you sorta have to in order to break through a barrier of mundane reality to punch through into the supernatural experiences. If you are unable to collect several hundred days of mundane patterns, you'll find it even harder to collect even one of divinity. Think of it like this...there is a long boring road and if you travel down it long enough, the road begins to pick up many features that make it no longer boring, but rewarding to continue. Or...you'll have to swim for some time before reaching treasure island.

If you wait for the right time, it will never come...you have to make the time itself...and this time tool door will help get you there many times faster. I might note that once your there, the experiences keep coming more often, and the boring uneventful days begin to vanish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
One thing i've began to do recently however, now that things seem less rushed, is meditate for some great time daily on my desires, such as desire for balance, self control, greater awareness. I also write some of my desires and goals down everyday.

Great!!! This is focusing the mind! It would be valuable to keep track of your meditations using a symbol base of your own design to distinguish between what sort of meditations they were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
I was thinking about converting these desires into symbols and adding them to my life map, along with my dreams.

!!!Go for it!!! One of the purposes of a portal is to get from point A to point B, if you have no desires then you won't get very far using a portal. A good day code MUST include goals and desires, otherwise it won't function the same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
Is it okay to combine these elements into one, will my subconscious get confused?

YES!!! Your consciousness might get a little confused at first, but your subconscious won't. Its capable of more then the consciousness as more of the mind is caught up in huge tides of subconscious thought and awareness, where as the consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. Its not just OK, its preferable and exactly what I did when putting together both the first and second code!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
I've also recorded subliminal affirmations to listen to while i meditate, things like " i am free" "i am balenced" etc...

Auto-suggestion! There are so many different ways to approach this. Even my words and every other word you hear contains auto-suggestive codes for the mind. YOU WILL SUCCEED...lol! This is also something to keep track of, you could develope a symbol for when these tapes are being prepared and one for when they are being listened to, though I'd probably conglomerate that with the meditation symbols myself. Also, you can take a blank map and fill it in with auto-suggestions, spin it, and let the words sink in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
I imagine, the mind portal would be an even more powerful way to communicate these affirmations to my subconscious.

Our thoughts are synchronized, as I just addressed the potential of putting auto-suggestions into a map, if you want to amp up the results even more, try combinations...such as...using a mind portal filled with auto-suggestive affirmations while listening to tapes with the same prepared messages. When these are combined the results multiply, instead of one having X value, or the other at Y value, you get a new total that is X times Y for a far greater value that is Z.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk (Post 414521)
Would it be okay to listen to these subliminal affirmations while i spin the mindportal, or should i drop it and focus my energy purley on the mindportal?

Thanks again, peace and blessings :)

Its very funny that I answer you questions before you ask them...as I just did twice in this response...lol. I would of placed the answer here had I known the question was coming, you mind is focused and considering the pertinent potentials in a matter of reasonable deducting. I recommend mixing the two systems to induce sum results greater then the contributing parts. The mind portal is an amplification device, that can be used with ANY system to amplify the results (so it is also a time coordination mechanism as well). Yes...its OK, I think you will get a lot out of it!!!


Peace,
Jozen-Bo
:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:20 AM.