David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Saturn Through my Telescope (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323746)

size_of_light 27-01-2019 10:35 AM

Saturn Through my Telescope

It's not my telescope - that's the name of the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IOlVtC-1q8I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks amazing, right?

It makes me wonder: if it's this easy for an amateur to get a stunning real-time view of Saturn, why isn't this more commonly seen? Why isn't it a more mainstream thing shown on TV regularly?

Why are there no 24/7 live feeds of Saturn and other planets on youtube?

Odd.

andy1033 27-01-2019 10:52 AM

In the day of age, of cgi, and massive hoaxing.

You have to be careful, what you look at on youtube, saying its something, you cannot actually verify for yourself.

size_of_light 27-01-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy1033 (Post 1063057091)
In the day of age, of cgi, and massive hoaxing.

You have to be careful, what you look at on youtube, saying its something, you cannot actually verify for yourself.

Yeah, that's one possibility, and another is that live feeds of other planets are blocked for 'national security' reasons.

TV news is supposedly always looking for compelling footage to attract viewers. It seems very telling that they pretend live shots of Saturn (and other planets) isn't even a thing they could do.

jake_ball 27-01-2019 07:04 PM

I have seen saturn through binoculars (I assume it was Saturn cos it had the ring around it).

When Ihave time (on a clear night) I will look for it on my camcorder that has a zoom of 2500x.

size_of_light 27-01-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1063057129)
I have seen saturn through binoculars (I assume it was Saturn cos it had the ring around it).

When Ihave time (on a clear night) I will look for it on my camcorder that has a zoom of 2500x.

:goodjob:

Best I've done is record the shadow of the Transit of Venus on a piece of white paper using reversed binoculars back in 2012. The next one isn't until 2117.

merlincove 27-01-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063057146)
:goodjob:

Best I've done is record the shadow of the Transit of Venus on a piece of white paper using reversed binoculars back in 2012. The next one isn't until 2117.

i took some pictures of Venus transiting across the face of the Sun, back in 2002, 2003 or something like that - using different filters etc, on an SLR with a zoom lens.

Pretty cool :)

i saw Saturn one time when some guy set up a telescope in Nottingham and we were just walking by in the park - 'what you doin' Mr?'

i doubt it's some big conspiracy that we're not seeing feeds etc - because people don't necessarily think it's worthy of their time to look at.

That guy in Wollaton Park, he didn't have a huge crowd around him or anything, just a few nosey bastards like me wondering what he was up to.

i thought he was UFO spotting, and if he'd set up a sign saying 'spot the ufo' my guess is he'd have a much bigger hit rate with the general public - who are more interested in what twats like Gemma Collins or Robbie Williams are up to than what is happening in the wider universe around them.

Put up a video on YT with the headline 'Saturn viewed through telescope' v a video called 'Gemma Collins shows her arse' and see which gets most hits in its first hour :)

See what i did there - Gemma Collins arse is about as big as Saturn, so it's a comparable thing :)

truegroup 28-01-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063057149)
Put up a video on YT with the headline 'Saturn viewed through telescope' v a video called 'Gemma Collins shows her arse' and see which gets most hits in its first hour :)

See what i did there - Gemma Collins arse is about as big as Saturn, so it's a comparable thing :)

36 views since Feb 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jZtIywSzU

Saturn - 4,393,379 views since end of 2017

Not my favourite backside to look at:lol:

decim 28-01-2019 01:05 AM

It's surprising what you can see with just a decent pair of 10x50 bins.
Jupiter and its moons are easily seeable on a good night.

size_of_light 28-01-2019 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063057149)
i doubt it's some big conspiracy that we're not seeing feeds etc - because people don't necessarily think it's worthy of their time to look at.

You could say the same about 911, for example - we don't see any mainstream coverage of the 'inside job' story because Johnny Punchclock isn't interested in it.

The reality though is that the sheeple aren't interested in it because the TV - by omission - tells them it isn't a thing to think about.

That low-res shot of Saturn that the nerdlinger with the telescope got in the OP video was amazing. Imagine how majestic and awe-inspiring HD vision of a multi-coloured, multi-ringed planet 764 times the size of Earth would be if shown as a backdrop to the TV weather, or the intro to The Today Show (or Good Morning Slough, or whatever you guys get over there).

And they could get those live shots with basic equipment from the rooftop of their TV station. No multi-billion dollar probe (producing nothing but grainy, low-res images and sterile computer simulation results at that) required.

It would beat the hell out of another video of swans swimming around in a pond, or the sun rising over the sea.

TV news directors are always bullshitting on about their obsession with getting compelling new vision to attract bigger audience numbers, but there seems to be a taboo about space that requires the mainstream to tightly control and filter the way people think about it on a mass scale, probably for both consciousness and operational reasons.

Dude111 28-01-2019 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light
It's not my telescope - that's the name of the video:

Ah man!!

size_of_light 28-01-2019 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 1063057175)
Ah man!!

:dancing: