David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Has David actually posted on this forum? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=151099)

infinityandlove 05-08-2012 08:39 AM

How about ask david a question thread ? then the mods/sean can send it to him to answer, and the answers be posted here.

stonewall 06-08-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinityandlove (Post 1060977493)
How about ask david a question thread ? then the mods/sean can send it to him to answer, and the answers be posted here.

good idea :)

susang 16-09-2012 11:10 PM

Well, course he as a look on a website thats in his name, he'd be curious, wouldn you be

edit 23-09-2012 12:10 PM

if this isnt some kind of macedonian isue it would be nice to have that sticky thread with q and a for/of david himself

newsnight 05-10-2012 03:57 PM

i'd ask david how he managed to not slap that richard strange guy at bestival. what a plum. i watched the video and couldn't believe that strange guy's attitude. and some of the crowd seemed half cut as well.

twilight_sparkle 07-10-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsnight (Post 1061070574)
i'd ask david how he managed to not slap that richard strange guy at bestival. what a plum. i watched the video and couldn't believe that strange guy's attitude. and some of the crowd seemed half cut as well.

Because he isn't violent. :)

jaynette 07-10-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenith82 (Post 1059560061)
Of course he is, he is of the one, as are you, therfore his being of the one, and your being of the one, and the one being one in the same with the one, but not outwith the one........:confused: :confused:

sounds like a right one.:D

loeb86 01-12-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

LOL that guy was a fucking nuisance!

tink123 04-12-2012 07:16 PM

I was just looking through and came across this and do wonder why people like the above post bother to come on and write such horrible things?

One does this forum hurt anyone or cause hurt? No it doesn't! So why is it bothering you so much? AND

secondly does being negative and horrible in life..make you happy...are you proud of that post??

thirdly...has David Icke ever been rude or horrible to you?...so why attack him and make it personal...you can either accept what he says or leave it..he isn't and doesn't force anyone to believe anything...its free will and choice!

Shows what the World has become if nothing else...I think!

qleophathyr 12-12-2012 01:43 PM

I Saw This One Too

Quote:

David even brought his son to open the talk with a performance and that man had to be so insolent from start to finish. A Jewish girl suddenly jumped on the stage and called David "anti-semitic" or something and that was when I knew things were about to go wrong. It was a set up.

The man kept interrupting him all the time, tried trapping David with his own words like quoting his old statement/speech out of context and the way he chose to sit and position himself while he was doing it, with a leg dangling without a care or respect towards David was a true eyesore.

> I've never seen anything worse. Or rather, anyone. In my life.

chloesnose 22-01-2013 11:16 AM

David even brought his son to open the talk with a performance and that man had to be so insolent from start to finish.

if he was being that insolent........they should of chucked him in(the)solent

see what i did there:p

grandmasterp 22-01-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugo_rune (Post 1060781796)
Yes, I have. Um, I mean, yes, I understand that I, sorry, he has.

Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. :)

Is it yourself Mr Rune?
'The lad himself'
(Hugo Rune not David Icke)...
If so,
I greatly admire your work.
;)

kappy0405 22-01-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseflesh (Post 1060783304)
Actually he did... and everyone flamed him for being a shill... true story.

lmao.. with the way some people overreact on this forum, it wouldn't surprise me if this actually happened. :p

chloesnose 27-01-2013 10:41 AM

iv'e seen posts on here by someone called "forum auntie"

that name isn't on the members list!

also , the bbc is referred to as "auntie"

go figure

omegatau 06-02-2013 11:10 PM

Yes, I have. I can feel several reptilians within this thread.

deinonychus 06-02-2013 11:19 PM

He wouldn't dare.

thetruthcollector 16-02-2013 05:59 AM

It would be cool if DI made an appearance here himself...i mean this whole place is named after the ol chap

themime 24-02-2013 11:54 AM

Judging by the "Low vibrational conciousness - avoid it!" news letter this week I'd say he at least reads this stuff now and then.

reptileafterbirth 17-03-2013 05:36 PM

good on ya dave keep them reptiles in business ;)

the 9 rings 10-04-2013 06:14 AM

Here and their I believe Dave does indeed skim throughout his forums.

On that note, I would like for Dave to approach some of his posters or threaders if you will.
And if he would Actually consider an interview with some of these writers and their oh so inspiring acclaimed work.
I in-fact would rather enjoy a intelligent conversation with 'Mr. Icke' and his very inspiring teachings.
He is considered in my eyes to be one of the "very few men on earth" who accurately understand the concept of this matrix reality that we are opposed to throughout our lifetime.:cool: