David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Forum Talent / Promote Yourself (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Forum Muso's thread....post your stuff! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=5991)

thirdwave 10-08-2011 10:32 PM

I just came across this video..

Its of my old band "Flight 16", we made a record for Sony LA and toured a fair bit...

This was a video shot at the Reading Festival, It was the only video we did as the money went into touring, but we took a chance with this and it came out ok... ages since I last saw it..

I'm the Guitarist who cant keep fucking still! :)

I dont really like the vibe at Festivals, even back then, but we had a great gig.

http://www.muzu.tv/gb/flight16/if-al...c-video/25863/

thefallguy 12-08-2011 03:03 PM

Nick Carter - I'm Taking Off (Gridkeeper remix)

Nick Carter -Falling Down (Gridkeeper D & B remix)

spyroid 16-08-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bukowski (Post 1060093670)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bukowski (Post 1060095657)
I humbly present to the good people of the forum ,

Another new tune recorded in the last few weeks, this one is called.....

TEMPLE DRUM

Very meditational, lots of tabla , santur and Indian sounds and a fair bit of Dub Reggae production...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4jCP6jdwL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4jCP6jdwL0

Excellent! The first one in particular has been stuck in my head all morning.

I've gone and de-lurked now...

armoured_amazon 16-08-2011 01:09 PM

Something dancey I was working on last night, just has guide vocals on atm, will do the real ones tonight. Open to remixes! :)

http://www.facebook.com/EmmaDivaVox

armoured_amazon 16-08-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdwave (Post 1060116622)

Its of my old band "Flight 16", we made a record for Sony LA and toured a fair bit...

This was a video shot at the Reading Festival, It was the only video we did as the money went into touring, but we took a chance with this and it came out ok... ages since I last saw it..

I'm the Guitarist who cant keep fucking still! :)

I dont really like the vibe at Festivals, even back then, but we had a great gig.

http://www.muzu.tv/gb/flight16/if-al...c-video/25863/

Aw I liked that.

lens 16-08-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 1060131249)
Something dancey I was working on last night, just has guide vocals on atm, will do the real ones tonight. Open to remixes! :)

http://soundcloud.com/emmadiva/breathe-demo-guide-vox

http://www.facebook.com/EmmaDivaVox

Oh good, I was wondering if I might hear your voice. I can't listen yet, but soon.

armoured_amazon 16-08-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lens (Post 1060131282)
Oh good, I was wondering if I might hear your voice. I can't listen yet, but soon.

Heh, this is my disco dolly guise. Figure it's time I dip my toe back in there. There's no age restriction on house music :D

bukowski 17-08-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyroid (Post 1060131034)
Excellent! The first one in particular has been stuck in my head all morning.

I've gone and de-lurked now...

Many thanks Spyroid, or can I call you 'Roid'

maybe not, that's probably a bit TOO familiar:D

New Ozrics Album out end of sept!!!
You really should post on the Ozric message board, it's a bit of a ghost town i admit but Brandi pops in to say hi sometimes, it needs all the ozricheads to join up make it more vibrant

Heres a couple of new ones

cluas 17-08-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirdwave (Post 1060116622)

Yeah- That was awesome, that must have been in the '90's ?

bukowski 17-08-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cluas (Post 1060134029)
Yeah- That was awesome, that must have been in the '90's ?

'Pearl Jam ' have got a lot to answer for

crowesharmony 18-08-2011 06:34 PM

Hi Forum ;-)
I've just put a song video on Youtube its in our spirit of Lyric again, instead of a simple lovey dovey lyric. (I love a bit of Lovey Dovey but I only tell the forum when it is properly inspired by our Dave ;-) ) My very long winded description is for people who haven't listened to hours of Davids speeches talking about Obelisk & Dome symbolism.
The video is VERY Terry Gilliam inspired.
Best WIshes Pete

Hello Everyone
Here is the 16th Rainbow Mandrills song on Youtube “Obelisk”
Video

The music.... Is it good Rock or is it a noise??, you decide ;-) I think it’s a Marmite Love it or Hate scenario. Its Dave’s favourite & Carl likes the “I don’t know” section with its “Devilish guitar” but I have also had some funny looks too. It maybe more of a blokes song ;-) It is one of 2 title songs on the “Obelisk & Dome” album (obviously in intention only as nothing is finished until it is made properly) fans of Neil Young will know what I’m talking about, think of Tonight’s the Night, Freedom & Rust Never Sleeps albums where they start & End with the same song, the opening song Dome is softer & this end song Obelisk is harder like Neil does it, my songs are 2 completely different songs though no shared lyrics or anything just they are point counterpoint bookends ;-)
The lyrics... well if you notice in the World a lot of the “Ruling Elite” love paying for a Obelisk & a Dome to be built together in close proximity to each other, its been happening for century’s & still happens (Canary Wharf had its Millennium Dome to keep him company).Anyway it is one of their symbols & Lord knows how the elite love their symbolism!! The reasons for it are far more hard to understand than the regular Joe in the street comprehends & much more convoluted than any tour guide will tell you as well, as with everything that happens on the news there is the “Official” reason & the “Real” reason. But in this instance (one of the nicer reasons) the Obelisk represents the Man & the Dome represents the Woman. So that is the point of “Obelisk & Dome” Now Dome is intended to be sung by a Man to a Woman & Obelisk is meant for a Woman to sing to a Man. It is about many things, relationships of course, desire, feeling held back (like a Marble Statue wanting to break free) to live your dreams and desires, yeah there are a LOT of desires especially in the 1st verse!! The 2nd verse is more cosmic Energy really, one of the reasons spoke about Obelisks is that they are like a Giant Acupuncture Needle for the Earth’s Energy, the “Dream in frequency’s Encoded & Unknown” is sort of realising what we are told & what our own senses confuse us with is not necessarily what IS REALLY happening in the world, the “up & down my spine” is a “Kundalini” experience (I’ve never had one, leave a comment here if you have & explain what it is like) , The I don’t know section is because every BIG Answer to a BIG question is beyond our language to explain. The “Its coming fast” is reference to the “Will You Be Ready?” song (Remember the one with the sand pictures? Its on the same album) The last verse is good old fashioned love every Romeo needs his Juliet!! ;-)
The video .... is pure Terry Gilliam from Monty Python influenced (obviously a rougher version but not bad for a 1st go ;-) I made this before the Mandrills taking Stella’s pearl to Romania in the “Petals & Pearls” video. The famous Monty Python Animation is Venus de Milo having a little Dance & getting up to all sorts of nonsense. Now another Obelisk & Dome reason is to do with the Moon & the Sun, so the Moon Goddesses end up fighting over the Obelisk in Paris. Did a bit of research on Moon Goddesses (All interesting stuff) I picked a classical painting of Roman Moon Goddess Diana to start with, I thought that Diana de Versailles in the Louvre Museum could relive her youth by watching one of her old Home Movies “The Love & War of the Moon Goddesses” ;-) The censor is because I wasn’t getting very good responses from Lady’s I shown, my defence was its a Classical painting & you need to bend your knees when you jump ;-) so I slapped on a Mandrill censor it made me chuckle anyway. She is joined by various world Moon Goddesses (I had originally designed Moon Goddess Top Trumps Cards for this, but couldn’t fit them in anywhere only Diana’s made it to video) but here is the descriptions of the Moon Goddesses I used for the cards.
Diana
Roman Moon Goddess, Loves sitting on her island amongst the trees, Extremely virtuous

Ka-Ata-Killa
Moon Goddess of the Incas, Her interests are swimming and love making

Artemis
Greek Moon Goddess, Loves her animals, Very caring side, But DO NOT get her angry!!

Mayan moon goddess
This straight forward girl, is down to Earth and likes to call a spade a spade

Anumati
A Hindu moon Goddess, Witty and Spiritual, Needs plenty of cash

Ceridwen
Moon Goddess of Wales, Great at Home cooking in her cauldron, she loves good Poetry

Chang'e
Chinese Moon Goddess, Good hearted but clumsy, Interested in Health news, Loves her Rabbit

Selene
Greek Moon Goddess, Loves Children (having 50 of her own), This Brunette loves nothing more than riding her 2 horses for Hours

Mano
Moon Goddess in Sami Mythology, Good girl, Loves the Quiet life

Nikkal
goddess of Ugarit & Canaan & Phonecia, Loves a bit of Fruit, Had the oldest known written music dedicated to her

Hecate
Greek Moon Goddess, Loves good long walks with her dogs to the crossroads and back, Indecisive as she is often in 3 minds

Dewi Sri
Indonesian Moon Goddess, Swings her Tail & breathes fire, Loves Children & cooking especially Rice dishes

Ilargi
Moon Goddess of the Basques, Good girl as she visits her mother every night

Rhea
Greek Moon Goddess, Athletic, she loves the Olympics, Kind but can be a Ball Breaker

Mayari
Moon Goddess from the Philippines, This Very attractive goddess despite a horrific eye incident caused by her brother is a lovely girl

Metztli
Aztec Moon Goddess, Family oriented, Fond of worms & Rabbits, She has her War weapons ready at all times
My favourites being Rhea, I love it when she smiles & I like the “Good Girls” Hecate & Mano who tidy up ;-) Dewi Sri is pretty good fun,
Yeah its Crazy nuts!!!! ;-)
Best Wishes Pete
Heres the lyrics

Obelisk

My destiny is dreaming
For I have never seen
Your whole body screaming
Quivering so keen
Like a marble statue
Tied to an obelisk
Offered to break the taboo
Why don’t you take the risk?

I’m finally finally free
I finally finally see
That I can be me
It’s only up to me ---

I dream in frequencies
Encoded and unknown
And all the sequences --- are
A jumbled wild cyclone
Swirling with no restraint
Up and down my spine
Ten foot high in red paint
I read between the lines

What are you talking bout?
What are you talking bout now?

I don’t know and
Should i even care?
I don’t know and
Should i even share?
I don’t know and
Should i even care?
I don’t know and
Should i even share?
It’s coming fast oh ---
It’s coming fast oh
It’s coming fast
Feel it in the air

An obelisk and dome
Ought to be as one
Won’t you take me home?
And be my setting sun
Start again at sun rise
And hold forevermore
And the glint in our eyes
Will let our souls explore

Oh let our souls explore
I’m up for so much more
Show me what you’ve endured
Oh let our souls explore

astrochicken 05-09-2011 07:14 AM

Finally got my voice back.. i lost it after two consecutive gigs on a weekend.. and each was about a 7hour stint..they just kept on fucking dancing.

Anyways, laryngitis.. "try not to speak and absolutely no singing for 14 days lest it become chronic" said the doctor... LOL.. so what do i do?.. write and record a wee ditty as the opportunity was too good too miss..
The video's just stills from the gigs

youtube watch?v=56xQwRuXO6g

ps. Got a banjo 3 months ago and i am seriously hooked on clawhammer

evillive 18-09-2011 11:32 AM

I made this vid couple years ago...feel free to share your opinions:)

cluas 18-09-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evillive (Post 1060219346)
I made this vid couple years ago...feel free to share your opinions:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4tnjqmh6E

Quote:

This video contains content from SME and Viacom, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
Blocked here in Denmark :(

itsallinus 17-10-2011 01:30 PM

Thought I should pop this in here:

Psytrance Tune - In celebration of the completion of all 9 Underworlds of Consciousness evolution on the 28th Oct 2011.

Comments more than welcome :)

cluas 18-10-2011 07:58 AM

We did a gig last friday, it sounds like this :

Enjoy :D

crowesharmony 29-10-2011 10:25 PM

Hi ;-)
Heres another song that is in the right style.
"What Have We Learned?"
a 9/11 10 years on song.
Best wishes Pete

punk 26-11-2011 02:30 AM

Havana rocks

If your into Rock music please check www.havanarocks.co.uk
and like us at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Havan...43986479035126
We have been touring Europe and the UK for oven a year now we have met some great people and had some great times we even wrote a song called Illusion for all the shit that is happening in this world hope you like
Punk:p

babywithalaser 06-12-2011 05:11 PM

Not quite finished yet but have a listen anyway-

babywithalaser 06-12-2011 05:16 PM

Not my soundcloud account by the way- I just do the guitar stuff.:)

itsallinus 10-12-2011 06:14 PM

New Psy Tune: Eye Sea The Lite

itsallinus 19-12-2011 10:37 AM

And another:

itsallinus 25-12-2011 07:02 PM

Just finished this tune, Kundalini Rising, has an alien 'b' movie influence ;)

johnsy 25-12-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

I do photography. Here is the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Nice one bro!

armoured_amazon 26-12-2011 02:30 PM

2012 preview :)

mcpride 30-12-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 1060469343)

ha just followed yer link and listened to a few of yer tunes, its really good shit and thats saying some thing as i normally cant stand dance music :D

armoured_amazon 30-12-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpride (Post 1060479669)
ha just followed yer link and listened to a few of yer tunes, its really good shit and thats saying some thing as i normally cant stand dance music :D

Hehe thanks :D I'm not happy with the vocal mix on the one I linked AT ALL, but it means I can squeeze some more PAs out of that song lol. I'm a rocker at heart and always did dance vocals under duress, but I've decided I may's well focus on the club scene from now on, as I like some of the music (especially trance and techno) and it's an easy and fun lifestyle that pays well :D

rolf harris 11-01-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsallinus (Post 1060468077)
Just finished this tune, Kundalini Rising, has an alien 'b' movie influence ;)

http://soundcloud.com/dj-zcoda-1/kundalini-rising

heya, just listened to lightform, some good stuff there mate, reminds me of my bush doof days, keep it up

armoured_amazon 22-01-2012 07:50 AM

http://www.emmadiva.co.uk/Images/colorless.jpg

Having a bitch fit about the artwork at the moment, so hopefully I'll get my FULL stage name by the end of the week! :mad:

http://www.pukkauprecords.com/
http://www.emmadiva.co.uk/discog.htm

itsallinus 22-01-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolf harris (Post 1060511424)
heya, just listened to lightform, some good stuff there mate, reminds me of my bush doof days, keep it up

Glad you liked chap, I've still a long way to go but you can only get better if you keep at it :) Good to get some feedback as well, any advice is always valuable and encouraging, so thanks for that.

itsallinus 22-01-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpride (Post 1060479669)
ha just followed yer link and listened to a few of yer tunes, its really good shit and thats saying some thing as i normally cant stand dance music :d

+1000

armoured_amazon 22-01-2012 11:19 PM

Aw thanks :) x

robindean 31-01-2012 07:57 PM

I'm not a musician myself anymore, but I have filed a number of brilliant artists lately, and continue to do so.

Here's my YouTube channel, my website, and if there are any musicians in the UK who fancy collaborating on a project, message me!

armoured_amazon 31-01-2012 11:19 PM

I have a couple of questions, I hope someone here knows the answers to :o (I'm using Logic)

How do you make all your duplicate tracks go back into one track in the arrangement window after loop recording? My Arrange window is a hot mess.

Is there a shortcut to copying VST plug-in settings on one track to another track without doing it manually (e.g. EQ, instruments, FX etc)?

crowesharmony 01-02-2012 04:41 PM

Movement of the People

Hiya Everyone ;-)
You may have seen me post some videos from youtube here in the Musos thread last year? I have found a couple of Singers lately ;-)
Here is "Movement of the People" a song that all of us here should "feel" the lyrics & Tony from Chicago does a good job of delivering those words ;-)

one more in a minute
Best Wishes Pete

crowesharmony 01-02-2012 04:47 PM

Wildfire & Wild Dreams

Hi again
Here is a different singer from California called Matt Bradley
this one is called Wildfire & Wild Dreams, its about getting the world in a better place

There are more songs on my Youtube page, I don't want to flood all of them on here ;-) I'll just stick to the "Awakening consciouness" style songs ;-)
What you think, any good (either of the 2 songs?)
Best Wishes Pete

brian 23-02-2012 08:06 PM

Lil' Bitch - a rap masterpiece from Iowa

PRESENTINGA tribute to Bob Bucko Junior's busted ligament

rashflash 12-03-2012 06:25 PM

Hi guys! My Name is Rashid Ali! I am a singer/song writer!

Please check out my music!

www.reverbnation.com/rashidali#

itsallinus 18-03-2012 11:32 AM

Some new tunes:

bagatell 21-03-2012 11:18 PM

I saw a remix competition and came up with this :D

Quote:

• Winning producer will be interviewed on UK’s Conspiracy Worldwide Radio
http://www.conspiracyuk.com