David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Hidden Science & Advanced Technology (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Apollo Moon Hoax (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=228556)

the pharaoh 24-11-2012 01:51 PM

Apollo Moon Hoax

What Happened On The Moon - Part 1

What Happened On The Moon - Part 2

Was it only a paper moon?
http://krishnatube.com/video/1134/Wa...y-a-Paper-Moon

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=118&Itemid=63

jackdaw 24-11-2012 05:06 PM

These videos and all they purport to expose have been debunked a thousand times over. You're several years too late to be posting them here. Do a few searches and you'll find Apollo threads a thousand miles long - enough to keep anyone occupied for months.

the pharaoh 26-11-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackdaw (Post 1061156558)
These videos and all they purport to expose have been debunked a thousand times over. You're several years too late to be posting them here. Do a few searches and you'll find Apollo threads a thousand miles long - enough to keep anyone occupied for months.

Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people. If people dont like the alternative view theres loads of places to go were you can get mainstream brainwashing crap. May i surgest if people dont like alternative info - it might be a good thing not to bother coming on this forum as it is the DAVID ICKE FORUM last time i looked.:D

truegroup 26-11-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the pharaoh (Post 1061156252)
What Happened On The Moon - Part 1
What Happened On The Moon - Part 1 - YouTube

Part 1 of this video makes two main claims. A supposed continuity error in the Apollo 16 Naval salute footage with the PLSS front flap causing the film maker to get strangely confused with the back flap.

Here is a video that show this very clearly:

The second claim is that the astronauts used a transparency on the window to pose it as the Earth. Again, an incredibly inaccurate claim, as demonstrated on this video here:

jackdaw 26-11-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the pharaoh (Post 1061160053)
Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people.

Nothing wrong with sharing evidence - except in your videos there is no actual evidence.

neonlinux 26-11-2012 07:53 PM

I am currently working through the Ancient Aliens shows and in season 1 they mentioned a quote from NASA about when a moon lander crashed into the moons surface and created a huge echo, vibration like a bell. NASA believed the moon to be hollow.
I am starting to study and look more into the NASA / Moon info, so thanks for these great threads.

petermay 27-11-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neonlinux (Post 1061160659)
I am currently working through the Ancient Aliens shows and in season 1 they mentioned a quote from NASA about when a moon lander crashed into the moons surface and created a huge echo, vibration like a bell. NASA believed the moon to be hollow.
I am starting to study and look more into the NASA / Moon info, so thanks for these great threads.

The video is one produced by Aulis onlines’ David Percy. The so called anomalies, would never have become such had he cared to research the Apollo record. I have personally refuted many of his dubious claims with the Apollo science record, of late he has started using obscure Russian "scientists" to support his dubious claims, they are by their nature almost impossible to contact. His videos are slick, well produced, but do not stand up to scientific scrutiny.
Further, NASA have never claimed the Moon is hollow.
A basic understanding of physics, and some understanding of how planetary bodies form will
confirm this.

petermay 27-11-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neonlinux (Post 1061160659)

double posting

petermay 27-11-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people. If people dont like the alternative view theres loads of places to go were you can get mainstream brainwashing crap. May i surgest if people dont like alternative info - it might be a good thing not to bother coming on this forum as it is the DAVID ICKE FORUM last time i looked.:D

May I ask how you define "alternative information"

blaze9 27-11-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Shills can grow tired of "debunking" over and over again

:)

petermay 27-11-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaze9 (Post 1061162194)
Shills can grow tired of "debunking" over and over again

Non Sequitor and irrelevant.

blaze9 27-11-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petermay (Post 1061162250)
Non Sequitor and irrelevant.

It's sequitur

Keep switching your accounts shill, you're barely fooling anyone here.

ragnarok 27-11-2012 08:27 PM

What happened on the moon, stays on the moon. You should all know that by now.

Does someone who's knowledgeable about these things know how many man-made satellites the moon has or has ever had? If there were satellites up there, would they be clearly visible from earth when they crossed the moon's face?*

* Obviously I mean with a decent telescope, and not with the naked eye.

apollo_gnomon 28-11-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok (Post 1061162742)
What happened on the moon, stays on the moon. You should all know that by now.

Does someone who's knowledgeable about these things know how many man-made satellites the moon has or has ever had? If there were satellites up there, would they be clearly visible from earth when they crossed the moon's face?*

* Obviously I mean with a decent telescope, and not with the naked eye.

Dawes Limit (google it, I'm sure I can't explain it better than actual astronomers) describes, mathematically, the resolution limit for telescopes. It comes up in moon-hoax threads pretty regularly, because people ask "why can't we just point telescopes at the moon and see the Apollo hardware?" To see the Lunar Module (about 4 meters wide and sitting still) would require a telescope the diameter of an American football field. So observing a 1 or 2 meter satellite crossing the moon's face would be impossible with a telescope. They're just too small to resolve at this distance.

brucel 28-11-2012 08:10 AM

in a REALIFE situation our capitalist gov't or someone from nasa would have given to go ahead to build
such telescope it would fund all exploration projects - tourist attraction fees / science fieldtrips admission

http://www.mpcmm.com/images/jpg/hand-money.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon (Post 1061163538)
Dawes Limit (google it, I'm sure I can't explain it better than actual astronomers) describes, mathematically, the resolution limit for telescopes. It comes up in moon-hoax threads pretty regularly, because people ask "why can't we just point telescopes at the moon and see the Apollo hardware?" To see the Lunar Module (about 4 meters wide and sitting still) would require a telescope the diameter of an American football field. So observing a 1 or 2 meter satellite crossing the moon's face would be impossible with a telescope. They're just too small to resolve at this distance.

brucel 28-11-2012 08:26 AM

give it up tg your childhood heroes, as-in hero sandwich, did not go to the moon TRANSPARENCIES such as
the one used in the apollo moonmovie is commonly found on all startrek spacetype movies where they need
to show the starfleet enterprise flyingby near & distant planets

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1061160086)
Here is a video...

The second claim is that the astronauts used a transparency on the window to pose it as the Earth. Again, an incredibly inaccurate claim, as demonstrated on this video here:

oooooooooo 28-11-2012 03:54 PM

Thanks for posting OP, some may not have seen the vids.

Evidence for the "big lie" is overwhelming.

petermay 28-11-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oooooooooo (Post 1061164364)
Thanks for posting OP, some may not have seen the vids.

Evidence for the "big lie" is overwhelming.

For my part, no one has refuted any posting of mine with facts, or science. You could be the first, but I doubt it.

Abuse is the last resort of the exhausted mind.

oooooooooo 28-11-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petermay (Post 1061164516)
For my part, no one has refuted any posting of mine with facts, or science. You could be the first, but I doubt it.

fire away.

The truth does not fear examination.

petermay 28-11-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oooooooooo (Post 1061164831)
fire away.

The truth does not fear examination.

Take a look at my posts. I think you have the wrong end of the stick.