David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Oxygen stops/kills Cancer and other diseases (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=28652)

thelucifer 17-06-2008 05:54 PM

Oxygen stops/kills Cancer and other diseases
 
Cancers, Viruses, Bacteria (not good bacteria) and other bad microbes are anaerobic, that means they cant live in a high oxygen condition (good bacteria love oxygen). They can NOT ever become aerobic and they can NOT mutate and become resistant to oxygen (as is the case with Drugs), oxygen kills ALL the bad guys (and stops and reverses anaerobic processes, tumors etc).

The body uses oxygen to kill the bad guys and when the body looses the ability to retain a high enough amount of oxygen the anaerobic microbes take over, killing the body if the problem is not addressed and drugs dont/cant address the problem.

The problem begins with dietary deficiency, mainly mineral (Calcium) and that causes the body to start becoming acidic and the more acidic the body becomes the less OXYGEN it can retain and so the body becomes more and more acidic retaining less and less oxygen loosing the ability to kill the bad guys fast enough, the bad guys start winning the battle, take over and kill the body. Its that simple.


Diabetics lose blood circulation (Oxygen) to the lower leg/feet, leading to leg amputation because of infection/gangrene (anaerobic microbes) that drugs cant stop.
Soaking feet 2-3 times a day in weak peroxide solution will get Oxygen straight to the feet/lower leg.





These first three are primary supplementing for the body.

1. Plant derived Vitamins/Minerals (also Sea Vegg [dried Kelp] is perfect for our bodies because its from the sea). Colloidal means small particle, the plant has broken everything down into such small particles that the body absorbs it with great ease.
2. Coral Calcium (Coral Calcium Supreme Plus by Bob Barefoot is probably the best), which is perfect for our bodies because its from the sea.
3. Oxygen supplement via H2O2, drinking/ingesting Hydrogen Peroxide (drops in water/juice or in gel form or capsules).
4. Water supplements, minerals to make the water slightly alkaline, and H2O2 (peroxide).
5. Alkaline foods, Vegetarian whole fresh foods (fruits vegetables nuts etc).
6. Air supplements, Peroxide in humidifier and a Negative Ion generator (an air filter system with a Negative Ion generator and a UV light).
7. Brush with 3% Peroxide and baking soda, and gargle with 3% peroxide.


Note !
To much of a good thing is bad.
Making the body to alkaline is bad.

There is lots of info with clear maximum guidelines.




Coral calcium (and Sea Vegg, dried kelp) is perfect for our bodies, its from the sea.
Our bodies (as adults) are about 65-70% water, salt water !
The same composition as sea water.

Here are some interesting facts.
When standing up, pouring water on our heads, all our hair lays flat. We are streamlined in/under water, no other primate.
We are water tight, swim under water, no other primate.
We have a subcutaneous layer of fat (found in aquatic animals), no other primate.



Understanding the days of the dinosaurs, why everything, mammals, insects etc were huge is to understand what Oxygen does for life.
The whole world was a Hyperbaric Chamber, higher amount of oxygen, and higher atmospheric pressure.

Anaerobic microbes and processes were non existant, everything was super healthy.
Everything grew much faster (hence bigger) and lived much longer.

thelucifer 17-06-2008 06:29 PM

Oxygen and Cancer
http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/oxygen.htm



This link shows/sells 3 different oxygen products.
The Oxy-Gel is a great product, tastes great.
http://www.centipedeindustries.com/



Sea Vegg link
http://www.tryseavegg.com/



PH testing link
http://www.ph-ion.com/index.asp?Page...S&Category=205



Bob Barefoot - Coral Calcium Supreme Plus link
http://www.calcompnutrition.com/cora...reme-plus.html



Hydrogen Peroxide Baths
http://www.majidali.com/hydrogen.htm



Dosage schedule for 35% and other uses for Peroxide
http://healingtools.tripod.com/H2O2.html




Drinking Peroxide
http://drinkh2o2.com/

exclamatio 17-06-2008 11:07 PM

thanks for posting this! i was going to post something similar myself as i am currently taking the "oxygen drops" myself!

i have seen massive increases in my fitness after only a few days and im sure my health will always remain strong too!

thelucifer 17-06-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exclamatio (Post 390952)
thanks for posting this! i was going to post something similar myself as i am currently taking the "oxygen drops" myself!

i have seen massive increases in my fitness after only a few days and im sure my health will always remain strong too!

Look into using Activated Charcoal, to help lighten detoxing.
The body can detox in some very hard ways.

You can get charcoal in capsules.
Take about a half hour after the peroxide.

exclamatio 20-06-2008 09:05 AM

ahhh thanks for that pal, im getting a bit of a sore chest today, certainley feels like a detox :P

ill try and get some of the charcoal today

madthumbs 20-06-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Cancers, Viruses, Bacteria (not good bacteria) and other bad microbes are anaerobic, that means they cant live in a high oxygen condition (good bacteria love oxygen).
-If they aren't making this shit up, where's the study report?

Quote:

The body uses oxygen to kill the bad guys and when the body looses the ability to retain a high enough amount of oxygen the anaerobic microbes take over, killing the body if the problem is not addressed and drugs dont/cant address the problem.
In kiddie terms, we're being told that aerobic exercise is bad for us. :rolleyes:

Quote:

The problem begins with dietary deficiency, mainly mineral (Calcium) and that causes the body to start becoming acidic and the more acidic the body becomes the less OXYGEN it can retain and so the body becomes more and more acidic retaining less and less oxygen loosing the ability to kill the bad guys fast enough, the bad guys start winning the battle, take over and kill the body. Its that simple.
More kiddie terms, and pushing Calcium as a "cure all". Sounds like the scam artist Kevin Trudeau has a following.

Quote:

Diabetics lose blood circulation (Oxygen) to the lower leg/feet, leading to leg amputation because of infection/gangrene (anaerobic microbes) that drugs cant stop
.

Dead flesh rots. Here's a diabetic foot ulceration:

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5105/armsf4ib1.jpg

*Notice it's on the outside of the body were oxygen is present. ;)

Quote:

2. Coral Calcium (Coral Calcium Supreme Plus by Bob Barefoot is probably the best), which is perfect for our bodies because its from the sea.

Calcium is over hyped because it's cheap and plentiful just like soy and canola . It's not natural to consume coral calcium.

Quote:

3. Oxygen supplement via H2O2, drinking/ingesting Hydrogen Peroxide (drops in water/juice or in gel form or capsules).
Hydrogen Peroxide: A Warning and a Dangerous Scam

Quote:

When standing up, pouring water on our heads, all our hair lays flat. We are streamlined in/under water, no other primate.
Only for straight haired people which have damaged dna, and don't chimps have similar hair?

Quote:

We have a subcutaneous layer of fat (found in aquatic animals), no other primate.
Source? We're also told by similar nuts that we're the only bi-pedal primates. :rolleyes:

The article is dangerous nonsense.

thelucifer 20-06-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madthumbs (Post 393704)
-If they aren't making this shit up, where's the study report?

Start with Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize awarded for proving cancer is anaerobic.

Gerson Clinic, Dr Kurt Donsbach.



Quote:

In kiddie terms, we're being told that aerobic exercise is bad for us.
Who said that :confused:

Quote:

More kiddie terms, and pushing Calcium as a "cure all".
I would like you to show where I made such a statement ! :rolleyes:

So simple language equals "kiddie" terms huh ?

Perhaps I should use/quote only the most difficult technical terms/verbage so no one understands anything just for you huh ?



I have been looking into this stuff for about 20 years, I have personal stories etc, real world stuff, How about you ??

I always marvel with people that need to be so insulting.
A real shame.




Too much of anything is bad, even air or water etc.

You remind me of a story where someone poured 35% peroxide on yogurt, and when it killed the yogurt said, see it kills.

No shit sherlock.

I feel bad for people like this.

thelucifer 20-06-2008 10:26 PM

madthumbs

Look into why they are using Hyperbaric Chambers for damaged and dying flesh.

I dare you.

kevstodd 21-06-2008 01:26 AM

How To Decimate Big Pharma And Take You Power Back
 
hello there thelucifer and everyone else .
I wouldn't even think about drinking Hydrogen Peroxide !:eek: really bad stuff to be putting into the body there like bud WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TOO!
You are right about having an oxygen rich body can and does stop and kill cancer and gives you better vitality. I would suggest to everyone to get them selfs an ozone (O3) generator (bubbling O3 in cold cold water for 2 to 5 mins then drink within 20 mins !!) rather than using that nasty stuff and download bob becks files to find out more or google his name and google benifits of drinking ozonated water !!!!!
O3 = (ozone) and has three oxygen molecules.
O3 bubbled into cold water and then drunk within 20 mins for max health benefits kills all virus , bacteria , fungus , parasites even Ebola :eek::eek:etc (YOU GET THE IDEA!)
and also makes stuff like FLUORIDE inert so its really good for purifying your water too !!
(beware of the nay sayers this is truth as you will find out !)
having too much calcium in the body can and does restrict the pineal gland and you dont want that if you are to evolve faster as a being (google , pineal gland and look it up on you tube vids )
I was so ill over the last ten year with neck problems and had no energy , never left my home and was in a right sorry state of affairs , I found out about this guy bob beck and i am using his blood electrification stimulator machine (everyone can make it them selfs as i did and was real easy and get the bob beck files ! http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=dr+bob+beck) I am also drinking one 250 ml glass of ozonated water and it was almost simultaneously that i started feeling better and now i feel much better and get out and about regularly!:):):) also i've never had anything wrong with me not anything since november 2007 !! my neck is still pretty bad but O3 dont repair bone :(

Im using a SANDER CERTIZON C200 That puts 200mg of O3 per hour into water and its 12v dc ! @ about 160 pound each (not cheep)from a tropical fish store and only needs to be bubbled in water for 2 mins but there is cheeper ones (from 60 to 160 pound ) that are 110/240 volt and put less O3 into the water per hour but work the same and the only difference is you need to bubble into water for upto 5 mins ;)

This really does work but dont take my word on it ,check him out.to quote bob beck HOW TO DECIMATE BIG PHARMA AND TAKE YOU POWER BACK.
good health to you all , peace !

thelucifer 21-06-2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevstodd (Post 394347)
hello there thelucifer and everyone else .
I wouldn't even think about drinking Hydrogen Peroxide !:eek: really bad stuff to be putting into the body there like bud WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TOO!
You are right about having an oxygen rich body can and does stop and kill cancer and gives you better vitality. I would suggest to everyone to get them selfs an ozone (O3) generator (bubbling O3 in cold cold water for 2 to 5 mins then drink within 20 mins !!) rather than using that nasty stuff and download bob becks files to find out more or google his name and google benifits of drinking ozonated water !!!!!
O3 = (ozone) and has three oxygen molecules.
O3 bubbled into cold water and then drunk within 20 mins for max health benefits kills all virus , bacteria , fungus , parasites even Ebola :eek::eek:etc (YOU GET THE IDEA!)
and also makes stuff like FLUORIDE inert so its really good for purifying your water too !!
(beware of the nay sayers this is truth as you will find out !)
having too much calcium in the body can and does restrict the pineal gland and you dont want that if you are to evolve faster as a being (google , pineal gland and look it up on you tube vids )
I was so ill over the last ten year with neck problems and had no energy , never left my home and was in a right sorry state of affairs , I found out about this guy bob beck and i am using his blood electrification stimulator machine (everyone can make it them selfs as i did and was real easy and get the bob beck files ! http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=dr+bob+beck) I am also drinking one 250 ml glass of ozonated water and it was almost simultaneously that i started feeling better and now i feel much better and get out and about regularly!:):):) also i've never had anything wrong with me not anything since november 2007 !! my neck is still pretty bad but O3 dont repair bone :(

Im using a SANDER CERTIZON C200 That puts 200mg of O3 per hour into water and its 12v dc ! @ about 160 pound each (not cheep)from a tropical fish store and only needs to be bubbled in water for 2 mins but there is cheeper ones (from 60 to 160 pound ) that are 110/240 volt and put less O3 into the water per hour but work the same and the only difference is you need to bubble into water for upto 5 mins ;)

This really does work but dont take my word on it ,check him out.to quote bob beck HOW TO DECIMATE BIG PHARMA AND TAKE YOU POWER BACK.
good health to you all , peace !



To make peroxide you bubble ozone through water !!!

You are drinking Peroxide !!!

A very week solution.

I have went up to 25 drops of 35% three times a day twice now !

Calcium deficiency is not a farse, what is ostioporosis ?

madthumbs 21-06-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelucifer (Post 394363)
Calcium deficiency is not a farse, what is ostioporosis ?


It's not deficiency: it's loss of minerals (calcium being most abundant) which could be caused by drinking coffee (which is suggested as good for you elsewhere in this forum), drinking soda, drinking alcohol, eating grains, etc. If you take an aquarium and fill it with rocks is it full? How about when you add sand to it, is it full then? Can't water still fit in? Now think of calcium as the large rocks.

If acid rain is eroding the Taj Mahal, do you add calcium to it, or address the acid rain?

Quote:

I dare you.
Not influenced by childish taunts, sorry.

Quote:

Start with Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize awarded for proving cancer is anaerobic.

Gerson Clinic, Dr Kurt Donsbach.
But we weren't just talking about cancer, we were talking about good bacteria and bad bacteria.

Quote:

Who said that
I did state "in other words" with a question right? -Who ever called them good guys and bad guys.

Quote:

So simple language equals "kiddie" terms huh ?
Good guys, bad guys. - Can't get more kiddie, can you?

Quote:

I have been looking into this stuff for about 20 years, I have personal stories etc, real world stuff, How about you ??
Personal testimonies in print that Amygdalin or amygalin rich diets work without the dangers of h2o2.

smariot 21-06-2008 05:15 AM

I drank some peroxide once, thinking it was water. The bubbles tasted like death. But it doesn't seem to have killed me, assuming I'm not now one of those Earth bound spirits that don't realize they're dead.

kevstodd 21-06-2008 06:49 AM

[QUOTE=thelucifer;394363]To make peroxide you bubble ozone through water !!!

You are drinking Peroxide !!!

A very week solution.

you said To make peroxide you bubble ozone through water ? are you saying you get peroxide when you bubble ozone through water because you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT !
simply wiki quote"
A peroxide is a compound containing an oxygen-oxygen single bond. The simplest stable peroxide is hydrogen peroxide. Super oxides, dioxygenyls, ozones and ozonides compound are considered separately !."
and as we know O3 has three oxygen molecules and when drank, all you are putting into the water is oxygen!. im sure two of them get used up straight away(To tired to check the papers as its to early in the morning) and the third goes hunting for the bad stuff (ITS A GOOD FREE RADICAL APPARENTLY :eek:):rolleyes:READ THE BOB BECK PAPERS !!!!:rolleyes: he has proven it so why be putting that other crap in your body
I hope you don't hurt yourself mr lucifer !, good look on your experiments on yourself :):)

madthumbs 21-06-2008 01:19 PM

Is that the same Bob Beck that pimps the zapper scam?

thelucifer 21-06-2008 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=kevstodd;394419]
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelucifer (Post 394363)
To make peroxide you bubble ozone through water !!!

You are drinking Peroxide !!!

A very week solution.

you said To make peroxide you bubble ozone through water ? are you saying you get peroxide when you bubble ozone through water because you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT !
simply wiki quote"
A peroxide is a compound containing an oxygen-oxygen single bond. The simplest stable peroxide is hydrogen peroxide. Super oxides, dioxygenyls, ozones and ozonides compound are considered separately !."
and as we know O3 has three oxygen molecules and when drank, all you are putting into the water is oxygen!. im sure two of them get used up straight away(To tired to check the papers as its to early in the morning) and the third goes hunting for the bad stuff (ITS A GOOD FREE RADICAL APPARENTLY :eek:):rolleyes:READ THE BOB BECK PAPERS !!!!:rolleyes: he has proven it so why be putting that other crap in your body
I hope you don't hurt yourself mr lucifer !, good look on your experiments on yourself :):)

The regular 3% Peroxide in stores has stabalizers (chemicals) in it.
Food grade Peroxide is prefered.




O2xygen Therapies, page 61

Methods of Peroxide Production

1. Chemically: - Treat Barium Peroxide with Sulfuric Acid. The Barium Sulfate settles to the bottom and Hydrogen Peroxide is drained off. (To concentrate; it is vacuum distilled.)

2. Treat water with ultraviolet light.

3. Electricity; - silent, or open spark methods.

4. Bubble Ozone (O3) through cold water.

thelucifer 21-06-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smariot (Post 394403)
I drank some peroxide once, thinking it was water. The bubbles tasted like death. But it doesn't seem to have killed me, assuming I'm not now one of those Earth bound spirits that don't realize they're dead.

I went up to 17 drops of 35% peroxide in water once.

The taste was so aweful I would not do that again.
A few drops is easy to tolerate.

I use orange juice (non concentrate).

thelucifer 21-06-2008 03:11 PM

Here are some quotes from the book O2xygen Therapies, A New Way of Approaching Disease.

Page 11 "Dr Otto Warburg, twice Nobel Laureate, talked about how a cancer cell was a fermenting cell, and a healthy cell was an oxidizing cell. He went so far as to prove that cancer cannot grow in a high oxygen enviroment."

Page 25 "Disease germs are mostly anaerobic, which means they cannot live in a high oxygen enviroment".

Page 33 "Dr Otto Warburg; twice Nobel Laureate. Malignant cancer cells are anaerobic (live without oxygen) and cannot live in a high oxygen enviroment."

Page 46 "We have found that it cures children with asthmatic problems. They had been treated for years and years. We can stop an asthematic attack within a few hours."

Page 55 "If youll gargle and spray with hydrogen peroxide, thats the end of those Viruses. Theyre gone."

Page 81 AEROBIC VS. ANAEROBIC (OR) OXIDATION VS. FERMENTATION
"Cancer above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. but there is ONLY ONE PRIME CAUSE. SUMMARY: THE PRIME CAUSE OF CANCER IS THE REPLACEMENT OF THE NORMAL OXYGEN RESPIRATION OF BODY CELLS BY AN ANAEROBIC CELL RESPIRATION."

Page 13 QUACKERY ?
I called up a Cancer Information Service, an 800 number, because I wanted to get updated on a certain cancer cure. In the course of the conversation, the woman said that this was quackery. I said, "What's quackery ? "Is quackery something that costs a lot of money and dosen't do any good ?" She said, "That is the best explanation I've heard." Do you know how much it cost me to get rid of my arthritis ? Less than $6.00 ! If it is quackery, I'll guarantee you this; the price is right !

Page 52 "we can predict, in 21 days, a total freedom of candidiasis systematically in an individual who has it. We went so far as to guarantee the total freedom from candidiasis in 21 days at our hospital, in Mexico, after the treatment. We can prove that it's there when you come, we can prove it's gone when you leave."..."my Candidia patients also had other problems that appeared to be relieved by the use of intravenous hydrogen peroxide."

Page 52 "When you have a Clinic in Mexico, you never see noncritical cancer patients. You only see the patients that every doctor has given up on, that has been surgically butchered, that has been chemically destroyed and radiated and burned sometimes beyond recognition. I have seen individuals who have had their bowels fused together with scar tissue from radiation, who have had their total immune system a lymph count of 5 or less when they come down to see us. We began to see these people turning around. To get a 10% or 20% cure rate on patients like that really quite good. To get the kind of results we started to see, was unbelievable."

thelucifer 21-06-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madthumbs (Post 393704)
-If they aren't making this shit up, where's the study report?

Dr Kurt Donsbach

"The beneficial bacteria in the human gut, are aerobic, not anaerobic. Therefore, they love oxygen and will thrive on hydrogen peroxide."





Some other names to look into are,

Dr Carl Rosenow

Walter Grotz

Dr Charles H. Farr

kevstodd 21-06-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madthumbs (Post 394674)
Is that the same Bob Beck that pimps the zapper scam?

lo thumbs it ain't a scam bud, im living proof that it works .i dont expect you to believe me as loads of people are trying to cash up off the blood electrolizer as the rest of the sheeple wont even tryand make there own and find out for them selfs !

lucifer : just do what you want bud , IF IT MAKES YA FEEL GOOD DO IT .just dont expect me to be giving it a go .GOOD LUCK :)

thelucifer 21-06-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevstodd (Post 394828)

lucifer : just do what you want bud , IF IT MAKES YA FEEL GOOD DO IT .just dont expect me to be giving it a go .GOOD LUCK :)

Its not a matter of me doing what I want.
I can come up with lots of quotes in regards to making Hydrogen Peroxide.
There is at least 25 ways to make peroxide.

I would never "expect" you to do anything.


Glad youre doing good.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.