David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Mighty Zhiba retires from moderating (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321890)

the tealady 25-05-2018 12:09 AM

The Mighty Zhiba retires from moderating
 
Our mate TMZ, after many years of fantastic work behind the scenes has retired. The hours that TMZ/Merlincove/Kylo Ren put into keeping the forum running smoothly cannot be counted. We will miss him greatly but I am hoping he will still be here lurking and offering his sage thoughts.

Please feel free to send good wishes and thanks below.

madmax 25-05-2018 12:42 AM

Well done TMZ and welcome back Merlincove.

the nine 25-05-2018 11:18 AM

TMZ, thanks for all your work and honesty mate.
I hope you become a prolific poster here now as you certainly have the mind, balls and the clarity of thought to cut through the bullshit and tell it how it is.

thermion 25-05-2018 11:18 AM

Yes, thanks TMZ for doing your stuff. Much appreciated by me. Hope you remain a forum member and continue to post...

thermion

JumpRogue 25-05-2018 11:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I never got a chance to get to know him, but I think I have kind of an idea of his personality....

hayed joe 25-05-2018 12:32 PM

Thank you very much for your service! Now you can sit back and take it easy.

fudgetusk 25-05-2018 12:52 PM

He'll have more time to practise his martial arts.

serpentine 25-05-2018 01:58 PM

Best wishes to him!



And I hope he didn't fly off in a helicopter like Charlie Sheen at the end of Platoon. :)

tinfoil hat 25-05-2018 06:31 PM

Zhibas going?

DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING

decim 25-05-2018 08:28 PM

https://i1.wp.com/www.unchose.com/wp...?fit=700%2C382

elshaper 27-05-2018 02:42 PM

Good to see someone practising this. ;)

Dude111 28-05-2018 03:18 AM

Very sad....... Thanx for all your help Merlin!!

jake_ball 28-05-2018 11:09 AM

Well then as you know, The Mighty Zhiba was the most sinister, ruthless and diabolic, clever henchmen of our late but unlamented friend, Professor Moriarity.
I've never seen him but I've been conscious of his presence more than once.
As a matter of fact, he was directly responsible for what very nearly turned out to be my premature death on three separate occasions ~~~Sherlock Holmes

elshaper 28-05-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1063024287)
Well then as you know, The Mighty Zhiba was the most sinister, ruthless and diabolic, clever henchmen of our late but unlamented friend, Professor Moriarity.
I've never seen him but I've been conscious of his presence more than once.
As a matter of fact, he was directly responsible for what very nearly turned out to be my premature death on three separate occasions ~~~Sherlock Holmes

jake,
We are living in time, ruthless is necessary. If you believe in fluffy concept, you will not survive. Cut to the core, there is no fluffyness in the Universe. Fluffyness belongs to the Unicorn land where you can find candy floss clouds of all colours... arrrgh. *facepalm*

Do you focus on glass is half empty or half full? Becareful which you focus on.
The key is you survived. That's all it matters because it shows what you are made of.

grimstock 02-06-2018 09:29 AM

Many thanks to TMZ for all the marvellous work undertaken, and for such a common sense attitude with all his posts. The great sense of humour and swift wit shall not be forgotten, and may he enjoy life to the full now without having to worry about us lesser mortals.
Nobody will fit into those memorable shoes left behind by his departure.
I wish you every success for the future TMZ. Make the most of it while you can!

elshaper 02-06-2018 09:35 AM

He's probably indulging himself with pie and beer grim. :D

noncooperation 02-06-2018 06:55 PM

Finally, I can put TMZ on ignore!

dac54 23-07-2018 01:20 PM

good luck TMZ

spock 18-09-2018 08:46 PM

Good luck Z, mate.

We didn't agree on some things.
But was always a decent chat, nevertheless.
Moderating isn't easy.


Take care mate.

cosmic tramp 19-09-2018 01:58 PM

Good luck TMZ

ElDraconian 25-09-2018 03:40 AM

Never heard of him but respect!

cosmicpurpose1.618 25-09-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noncooperation (Post 1063025374)
Finally, I can put TMZ on ignore!

Why would you need to? He doesn't even post on the forum anymore.

ianw 25-09-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 (Post 1063042134)
Why would you need to? He doesn't even post on the forum anymore.

Nobody knows for sure.





.

st jimmy 25-09-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 (Post 1063042134)
Why would you need to? He doesn't even post on the forum anymore.

Merlincove last posted 20 September: https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=21795

cosmicpurpose1.618 25-09-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st jimmy (Post 1063042152)
Merlincove last posted 20 September: https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=21795

But noncooperation said 'TMZ' not 'Merlincove'.

That profile (TMZ) isn't in use, so there's no point in putting it on ignore.

cosmicpurpose1.618 25-09-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianw (Post 1063042147)
Nobody knows for sure.





.

Yes I know for sure the TMZ profile is currently not in use, and that's the one noncooperation wants to put on ignore.

noncooperation 25-09-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 (Post 1063042207)
Yes I know for sure the TMZ profile is currently not in use, and that's the one noncooperation wants to put on ignore.

TMZ has been on ignore for weeks already; as soon as i heard TMZ was not a moderator.

cosmicpurpose1.618 28-09-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noncooperation (Post 1063042224)
TMZ has been on ignore for weeks already; as soon as i heard TMZ was not a moderator.

Oh. Ok.

I didn't think he was too bad.

He was just trying to protect the site and David Icke's name, far as I could tell.

elshaper 28-09-2018 11:05 AM

Not everyone is liked by everyone. That's normal.
I know some people don't like me using smilies but I LIKE IT. :D

size_of_light 28-09-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the tealady (Post 1063023505)
The hours that TMZ/Merlincove/Kylo Ren put into keeping the forum running smoothly cannot be counted.

Don't hold your breath for a thank you card from Icke, mate.

the tealady 30-09-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063042497)
Don't hold your breath for a thank you card from Icke, mate.

I have had written expressions of thanks and support from David.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.