David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why have I got a police marker on my address? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=215193)

jockylittle 30-06-2012 07:17 PM

Why have I got a police marker on my address?
 
Hi, serious question here folks.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist the other day and when he left the room for a few moments, I had a quick peek at my files and they stated near the top "police marker on patient's address" but I didn't have time to read further because he'd either done what he wished or had realised that his files were there in plain view for me to read. Obviously, seeing as I've mentioned the police, people might think I'm violent or a criminal of some sort but that is NOT the case at all as I've NEVER been in trouble and don't have ANY sort of criminal record. I have to laugh really, for years I've been told that I'm a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" and yet, by reading of this police marker on my address, doesn't it just reinforce the fact that I believe we're all watched/controlled/kept tabs on?

Admittedly, I went through a vulnerable phase a few months ago where the people in my head told me to do things and I ended up giving away most of my possessions and money thinking I was doing good for the world and social work got involved and I again had to have a CPN. I stopped taking the medication (poison) they were giving me and genuinely feel much better now but still, I'm curious about what a police marker is and why they'd have one on me and my home. I notice sometimes the police park outside my house and I get the feeling they're looking in and also, they pass by quite a few times in total every week which makes me very uncomfortable. Can you tell me more please, do you know anything about this or why it would be setup by the authorities? thank you, John.

manxboz 30-06-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jockylittle (Post 1060913151)
Hi, serious question here folks.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist the other day and when he left the room for a few moments, I had a quick peek at my files and they stated near the top "police marker on patient's address" but I didn't have time to read further because he'd either done what he wished or had realised that his files were there in plain view for me to read. Obviously, seeing as I've mentioned the police, people might think I'm violent or a criminal of some sort but that is NOT the case at all as I've NEVER been in trouble and don't have ANY sort of criminal record. I have to laugh really, for years I've been told that I'm a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" and yet, by reading of this police marker on my address, doesn't it just reinforce the fact that I believe we're all watched/controlled/kept tabs on?

Admittedly, I went through a vulnerable phase a few months ago where the people in my head told me to do things and I ended up giving away most of my possessions and money thinking I was doing good for the world and social work got involved and I again had to have a CPN. I stopped taking the medication (poison) they were giving me and genuinely feel much better now but still, I'm curious about what a police marker is and why they'd have one on me and my home. I notice sometimes the police park outside my house and I get the feeling they're looking in and also, they pass by quite a few times in total every week which makes me very uncomfortable. Can you tell me more please, do you know anything about this or why it would be setup by the authorities? thank you, John.

If you are in the UK, you can request to see your files and then you can read all you want. Infact, you could ask at any time whilst with your Doc to see them and go through them. Can't stop you.

However sounds like you have a marker there because of your past as a vulnerable person and could even because you have come off your meds before they want you too.

machine 30-06-2012 09:40 PM

It means that if they ever receive a call to or about your address it will flag up that you are XYZ.

Its more for their protection than yours....and stop imagining that your being watched...you have a marker on your address for the exact opposite reason if anything and that is because not every copper knows about you.

Their control will inform the attending PC that there is a marker on your address so they know in advance of arriving so they can be on their guard.

Alternatively its because you complained about an Elton John concert and the gay police officers from the Blue Oyster bar now have it in for you.;)

machine 30-06-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1060913256)
If you are in the UK, you can request to see your files and then you can read all you want. Infact, you could ask at any time whilst with your Doc to see them and go through them. Can't stop you.

However sounds like you have a marker there because of your past as a vulnerable person and could even because you have come off your meds before they want you too.

I can just imagine the conversation between the Control Room and Plod on patrol:

Control: 'Can I have unit to attend 22 Main Street please, the occupier has returned home after seeing Elton John and wishes to make a complaint'
Pc Plod: 'I'll attend'
Control: 'The database says there's a marker on this address'
Pc Plod: 'What does it say Control'?
Control: 'It says the occupier came off his chlorpromazine a few days ago'
Pc Plod: 'What type of medication is that'?
Control: 'How the fuck do I know..I'm a civiy not a fucking doctor'

Do you honestly believe the Police up date their intelligence systems to record who's missed his tablets? Get real for fucks sake.

manxboz 30-06-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine (Post 1060913443)
I can just imagine the conversation between the Control Room and Plod on patrol:

Control: 'Can I have unit to attend 22 Main Street please, the occupier has returned home after seeing Elton John and wishes to make a complaint'
Pc Plod: 'I'll attend'
Control: 'The database says there's a marker on this address'
Pc Plod: 'What does it say Control'?
Control: 'It says the occupier came off his chlorpromazine a few days ago'
Pc Plod: 'What type of medication is that'?
Control: 'How the fuck do I know..I'm a civiy not a fucking doctor'

Do you honestly believe the Police up date their intelligence systems to record who's missed his tablets? Get real for fucks sake.

No, you have no real idea.

He came off his meds but is clearly seen as a risk. So hence the marker.

If the docs think he is unstable and meds are what is needed, then with him not being on them. He is a risk. Which means if they are called to that address they understand he is unstable and a Doctor should also attend.

So how about you get real sunshine ;)

machine 30-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1060913453)
No, you have no real idea.

He came off his meds but is clearly seen as a risk. So hence the marker.

If the docs think he is unstable and meds are what is needed, then with him not being on them. He is a risk. Which means if they are called to that address they understand he is unstable and a Doctor should also attend.

So how about you get real sunshine ;)

The marker will say an occupant has a mental illness..perhaps even state he is paranoid schizophrenic. It will not go into detail. It will not say a Doctor should attend. Why should a Doctor automatically attend? Do you not think that the coppers will be able to make an informed decision when they speak to him whether or not they need to call a Doctor and then sit around waiting for four hours for one to show up?

Granted if they get there and he's running around the street naked with a daffodil protruding from his bum and he's speaking in tongues but not if they get there and he's perfectly coherent like the OP is in this post.

Do you really think for one minute that communication between the Police and GP's/Social Services is that great? That as soon as he comes off his meds the Police National Computer gets updated? No sunshine, you get real.

Sorry to spoil your illusion that there is some massive covert reason as to why there is a marker on his address but it is there to give an attending PC a 'heads up' and its as simple as that.

I tell you what..go get yourself a gun, ring the coppers and tell them you have one..wait until they arrive and then walk out into your garden holding the gun by its handle with two fingers and give yourself up.

When its all blown over wait a few months and ring them again to complain about a noisy neighbour and wait and see how many coppers turn out. Which will be a lot. And that's because by then you'll have a 'Firearms' marker on your address.

Trust me, I know.

night_gaunt 30-06-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jockylittle (Post 1060913151)
Hi, serious question here folks.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist the other day and when he left the room for a few moments, I had a quick peek at my files and they stated near the top "police marker on patient's address" but I didn't have time to read further because he'd either done what he wished or had realised that his files were there in plain view for me to read. Obviously, seeing as I've mentioned the police, people might think I'm violent or a criminal of some sort but that is NOT the case at all as I've NEVER been in trouble and don't have ANY sort of criminal record. I have to laugh really, for years I've been told that I'm a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" and yet, by reading of this police marker on my address, doesn't it just reinforce the fact that I believe we're all watched/controlled/kept tabs on?

Admittedly, I went through a vulnerable phase a few months ago where the people in my head told me to do things and I ended up giving away most of my possessions and money thinking I was doing good for the world and social work got involved and I again had to have a CPN. I stopped taking the medication (poison) they were giving me and genuinely feel much better now but still, I'm curious about what a police marker is and why they'd have one on me and my home. I notice sometimes the police park outside my house and I get the feeling they're looking in and also, they pass by quite a few times in total every week which makes me very uncomfortable. Can you tell me more please, do you know anything about this or why it would be setup by the authorities? thank you, John.

They're probably concerned you're going to do something criminal.
I remember when i took driving lessons i glanced at the instructor's clipboard and saw someone had written 'Aspergers' on there.

manxboz 30-06-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine (Post 1060913475)
The marker will say an occupant has a mental illness..perhaps even state he is paranoid schizophrenic. It will not go into detail. It will not say a Doctor should attend. Why should a Doctor automatically attend? Do you not think that the coppers will be able to make an informed decision when they speak to him whether or not they need to call a Doctor and then sit around waiting for four hours for one to show up?

Granted if they get there and he's running around the street naked with a daffodil protruding from his bum and he's speaking in tongues but not if they get there and he's perfectly coherent like the OP is in this post.

Do you really think for one minute that communication between the Police and GP's/Social Services is that great?

Sorry to spoil your illusion that there is some massive covert reason as to why there is a marker on his address but it is there to give an attending PC a 'heads up' and its as simple as that.

I tell you what..go get yourself a gun, ring the coppers and tell them you have one..wait until they arrive and then walk out into your garden holding the gun by its handle with two fingers and give yourself up.

When its all blown over wait a few months and ring them again to complain about a noisy neighbour and wait and see how many coppers turn out. Which will be a lot. And that's because by then you'll have a 'Firearms' marker on your address.

Trust me, I know.

Did I state there was a covert reason? A big cover up? Nope.

Also you would be surprised at how great the communication between Metal health services and the police are and guess what? I know.

Maybe the UK police are different but here on the Isle of Man it works just like that.

Of course it won't go into details but if the person is mentally unstable, they would have the marker stating he is a mental case, not in those words of course. Just like your example would have a firearms marker against it.

machine 30-06-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1060913485)
Did I state there was a covert reason? A big cover up? Nope.

Also you would be surprised at how great the communication between Metal health services and the police are and guess what? I know.

Maybe the UK police are different but here on the Isle of Man it works just like that.

Of course it won't go into details but if the person is mentally unstable, they would have the marker stating he is a mental case, not in those words of course. Just like your example would have a firearms marker against it.

Well it would be like that on the Isle of Man wouldnt it...how long does it take you to get from one end to the other?

And the bold bit is highlighted because that's exactly what I'm saying to you - what I am saying/doing is ridiculing your notion that he has a marker on his address because he's skipped a few tablets.

weeman 30-06-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine (Post 1060913475)
running around the street naked with a daffodil protruding from his bum and he's speaking in tongues


Look! it was a one off okay; stop bringing it up now machine, I'm embarrassed enough thank you. :mad:

manxboz 30-06-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine (Post 1060913491)
Well it would be like that on the Isle of Man wouldnt it...how long does it take you to get from one end to the other?

And the bold bit is highlighted because that's exactly what I'm saying to you - what I am saying/doing is ridiculing your notion that he has a marker on his address because he's skipped a few tablets.

Not skipped, he has stopped taking them and probably against the will of his doctor. Which the doctor will probably believe will make him unstable.

Also the Manx Police have the same Rules as the UK police, say crown and authority and all that shiite. But whatever dude.

Seems you just like to argue.

machine 30-06-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1060913499)
Not skipped, he has stopped taking them and probably against the will of his doctor. Which the doctor will probably believe will make him unstable.

Also the Manx Police have the same Rules as the UK police, say crown and authority and all that shiite. But whatever dude.

Seems you just like to argue.

No I dont.

beastcop156 30-06-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jockylittle (Post 1060913151)
Hi, serious question here folks.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist the other day and when he left the room for a few moments, I had a quick peek at my files and they stated near the top "police marker on patient's address" but I didn't have time to read further because he'd either done what he wished or had realised that his files were there in plain view for me to read. Obviously, seeing as I've mentioned the police, people might think I'm violent or a criminal of some sort but that is NOT the case at all as I've NEVER been in trouble and don't have ANY sort of criminal record. I have to laugh really, for years I've been told that I'm a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" and yet, by reading of this police marker on my address, doesn't it just reinforce the fact that I believe we're all watched/controlled/kept tabs on?

Admittedly, I went through a vulnerable phase a few months ago where the people in my head told me to do things and I ended up giving away most of my possessions and money thinking I was doing good for the world and social work got involved and I again had to have a CPN. I stopped taking the medication (poison) they were giving me and genuinely feel much better now but still, I'm curious about what a police marker is and why they'd have one on me and my home. I notice sometimes the police park outside my house and I get the feeling they're looking in and also, they pass by quite a few times in total every week which makes me very uncomfortable. Can you tell me more please, do you know anything about this or why it would be setup by the authorities? thank you, John.


It is very unlikely they are out to get you if you are not breaking any laws or have threatened to harm anyone. Even if you were suicidal they don't babysit. However are you behaving yourself online? You seem to be very polite. Unless you are into very lunatic fringe type behavior they may just be parking there because it is a nice place to catch up on paperwork or wait for an emergency. You're Doctor may have that in your file and if you ever become ill the police will know you have medical issues. You may need medical attention and in my mind, it could be a good thing in some situations. However.............

I can imagine you're feeling uncomfortable. Once upon a time I felt like my doctor were just blowing me off, taking my money and not getting anything done. Well I was right in a way.

You should ask your doctor. Say dude or whatever you call him, "Dude, you walked out of the room and I saw the police marker. This has bothered me since I've left. Would you explain this to me?"

Listen to him and IF you still feel as though he is lying, tell him. Seriously consider what I'm saying. Doctors have been placed upon a pedestal but they are just as human as the rest of us.

Also maybe tell him "Dude, after I saw that police cars that park by my home or drive by have given me a nervous feeling. How does this marker in my file help me?"

Then go from there and be polite but tell the Dr you are uncomfortable.
At least that is what I would do.

IF my doctors make me feel as if I'm lesser person or I can't tell them about something that is bothering me, then they have to be replaced.

A good relationship with my doctors is very important. They have treated me like a flake before and that will not happen again.
I also see a shrink and he is quite good a his job. He is very adept at helping me figure out things myself. Also supportive and I BELIEVE he would tell me the truth.

A long time ago I was worried I had been chipped. We talked about it and he really gave me an honest answer that calmed me down. He said, "they were not doing that during that time-frame"

I could tell my question worried him and he did his very best to put me at ease and now I realize my nerves we shot that month. I figured out I must be kind to my mind, body and soul.

If I were you I'd ask my doctor why I have a marker on my address.

If you're not happy and do not feel comfortable or safe telling this DR you saw YOUR file; seek help from someone you trust and tell them. "I do not feel comfortable with this DR."

Hope this helps you.
Don't worry to much about police parking near your home. Relax and when you go hopefully you will be put at ease.

As far as medications, I wish you luck. They can be tricky and sometimes people go through many before finding out what works for them.

No matter what you're going to be ok. Keep your stress level down and go outside. Relax and enjoy this summer. People are just people and you'll be fine. The police have no time or care to make sure you are taking your medication. That I promise you. :)

machine 01-07-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastcop156 (Post 1060913564)
It is very unlikely they are out to get you if you are not breaking any laws or have threatened to harm anyone. Even if you were suicidal they don't babysit. However are you behaving yourself online? You seem to be very polite. Unless you are into very lunatic fringe type behavior they may just be parking there because it is a nice place to catch up on paperwork or wait for an emergency. You're Doctor may have that in your file and if you ever become ill the police will know you have medical issues. You may need medical attention and in my mind, it could be a good thing in some situations. However.............

I can imagine you're feeling uncomfortable. Once upon a time I felt like my doctor were just blowing me off, taking my money and not getting anything done. Well I was right in a way.

You should ask your doctor. Say dude or whatever you call him, "Dude, you walked out of the room and I saw the police marker. This has bothered me since I've left. Would you explain this to me?"

Listen to him and IF you still feel as though he is lying, tell him. Seriously consider what I'm saying. Doctors have been placed upon a pedestal but they are just as human as the rest of us.

Also maybe tell him "Dude, after I saw that police cars that park by my home or drive by have given me a nervous feeling. How does this marker in my file help me?"

Then go from there and be polite but tell the Dr you are uncomfortable.
At least that is what I would do.

IF my doctors make me feel as if I'm lesser person or I can't tell them about something that is bothering me, then they have to be replaced.

A good relationship with my doctors is very important. They have treated me like a flake before and that will not happen again.
I also see a shrink and he is quite good a his job. He is very adept at helping me figure out things myself. Also supportive and I BELIEVE he would tell me the truth.

A long time ago I was worried I had been chipped. We talked about it and he really gave me an honest answer that calmed me down. He said, "they were not doing that during that time-frame"

I could tell my question worried him and he did his very best to put me at ease and now I realize my nerves we shot that month. I figured out I must be kind to my mind, body and soul.

If I were you I'd ask my doctor why I have a marker on my address.

If you're not happy and do not feel comfortable or safe telling this DR you saw YOUR file; seek help from someone you trust and tell them. "I do not feel comfortable with this DR."

Hope this helps you.
Don't worry to much about police parking near your home. Relax and when you go hopefully you will be put at ease.

As far as medications, I wish you luck. They can be tricky and sometimes people go through many before finding out what works for them.

No matter what you're going to be ok. Keep your stress level down and go outside. Relax and enjoy this summer. People are just people and you'll be fine. The police have no time or care to make sure you are taking your medication. That I promise you. :)

Excellent sensible answer...nice to know I'm not the only sensible person here. The only thing I say is that the marker is a heads up for any incoming Police - its to protect them - not the other way around.

You can't expect every Police Officer to know everything about every single person of interest on the division they cover.

darlingbudofmay 01-07-2012 07:32 AM

Move home

toothseeker 01-07-2012 07:38 AM

Hypnosis with a psyco therepit works...

they are awesome. mixture of nlp and eft and few kind words....

beastcop156 01-07-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machine (Post 1060913997)
Excellent sensible answer...nice to know I'm not the only sensible person here. The only thing I say is that the marker is a heads up for any incoming Police - its to protect them - not the other way around.

You can't expect every Police Officer to know everything about every single person of interest on the division they cover.


You're so sweet.

Yes it is also to protect the police.
IMO, it is better to see it as a positive thing instead of a negative.
I'm so focused on that I'd actually go meet my local police and talk to them. AFTER I spoke with my DR. A little difficult but it is not at all impossible. edit add: By that I mean befriend them so the marker is not an issue so they are not
worried about me. Again that is what I'd do and I have waked into my local before about quite a few things a few years ago and not only one time.
Maybe that's a bit over the edge for some but I'd not live in fear about a marker. Just he should not go sick or if he thinks it's a bad idea.

It is a bit unfair but since it is there he should turn it into something better.

Again talking to the DR who put it there is vital. He just need not get upset at the answer. One can always have files transferred to a different Dr and start anew.


on another note: David Icke's new video -



DAVID ICKE - SHUT UP!! YOU DON`T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

was impressive. Have a nice day.

zephirop 01-07-2012 01:55 PM

Machine are you an ex-cop or what?

Machine are you a cop now?

Two questions I've always wanted to ask you. :)

busa 01-07-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jockylittle (Post 1060913151)
Hi, serious question here folks.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist the other day and when he left the room for a few moments, I had a quick peek at my files and they stated near the top "police marker on patient's address" but I didn't have time to read further because he'd either done what he wished or had realised that his files were there in plain view for me to read. Obviously, seeing as I've mentioned the police, people might think I'm violent or a criminal of some sort but that is NOT the case at all as I've NEVER been in trouble and don't have ANY sort of criminal record. I have to laugh really, for years I've been told that I'm a "Paranoid Schizophrenic" and yet, by reading of this police marker on my address, doesn't it just reinforce the fact that I believe we're all watched/controlled/kept tabs on?

Admittedly, I went through a vulnerable phase a few months ago where the people in my head told me to do things and I ended up giving away most of my possessions and money thinking I was doing good for the world and social work got involved and I again had to have a CPN. I stopped taking the medication (poison) they were giving me and genuinely feel much better now but still, I'm curious about what a police marker is and why they'd have one on me and my home. I notice sometimes the police park outside my house and I get the feeling they're looking in and also, they pass by quite a few times in total every week which makes me very uncomfortable. Can you tell me more please, do you know anything about this or why it would be setup by the authorities? thank you, John.

I think its a marker for them because you are possibly deemed "at risk" and also vulnerable. Its not always bad.

busa 01-07-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephirop (Post 1060914507)
Machine are you an ex-cop or what?

Machine are you a cop now?

Two questions I've always wanted to ask you. :)

We already asked several times, but he remains in denial.
If you're a cop it means you are a billy, so no one wants to fess up.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.