David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Did Men Really Walk on the Moon? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=190827)

stelios 18-11-2011 01:50 AM

Did Men Really Walk on the Moon?
 
This question has been asked and nobody has been able to provide acceptable prove that in 1969 men travelled to the Moon. It would be interesting to gauge the opinion of the forum.

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/12conradsdance.jpg

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/11flymetothemoon.jpg

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/roverstowchap1.jpg

infp 18-11-2011 02:10 AM

Apollo 11, 14, and 15 left retroreflectors on the moon that we can beam lasers at, so yes, American men walked on the moon.

As for the first moon walk, IMO it was clearly Cold War propaganda made in a studio, most likely directed by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick, and there's an overwhelming mountain of evidence to support it was hoaxed.

zephirop 18-11-2011 02:11 AM

Non-public polls are shit, all polls should be public be default.

zephirop 18-11-2011 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infp (Post 1060372002)
Apollo 11, 14, and 15 left retroreflectors on the moon that we can beam lasers at, so yes, American men walked on the moon.

As for the first moon walk, IMO it was clearly Cold War propaganda made in a studio, most likely directed by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick, and there's an overwhelming mountain of evidence to support it was hoaxed.

The mirrors could easily have been put there by robots.

Robots are cool.

302bluefog 18-11-2011 02:12 AM

2010


infp 18-11-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephirop (Post 1060372008)
The mirrors could easily have been put there by robots.

Robots are cool.

1960's early 70's technology, are you serious? :D

zephirop 18-11-2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infp (Post 1060372017)
1960's early 70's technology, are you serious? :D

I'm deadly serious....Oh wait...No I'm not. :D

stelios 18-11-2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infp (Post 1060372017)
1960's early 70's technology, are you serious? :D

The Soviets placed reflectors on the Moon with unmanned probes.

http://blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8...0b2c970c-800wi

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWweblGjnU

ronisron 18-11-2011 02:26 AM

I believe that the Moon landing films are faked, but I think that was because they wanted to be able to control what was seen by the viewing audience. I don't think of it as proof that men have never been to the moon. I think they've been to the moon many times.

They should be sending toxic waste there, just dump it right in the Sea of Tranquility.

admajic 18-11-2011 02:41 AM

I believe men have walked on the moon! The video feed may be a hoax due to all the "alien" life on the moon and other ships and buildings etc...

With the first photo it looks like the guy was turning around and his body is infront of his old foot prints. I mean you can pick any photo and say what you want is to show you... Be sceptical!

the second photo I dunno! Maybe this is either superimposed over another photo or even another mission all together.

stelios 18-11-2011 03:45 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MVVtFYTSo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnNzADZ1qg

waymarker 18-11-2011 05:05 AM

I couldn't answer any of the poll questions because my own theory wasn't covered by them.
Namely, I think Apollo 11 in July 69 may have been faked and filmed in a hangar somewhere simply to meet Kennedy's "before the end of the 60's" pledge.
Look at the appalling black/white video footage for example, as if they wanted to keep it grainy and blurry to disguise the fact it was a film set on earth.

VID-
I'm not sure about the other 5 landings from Nov 69 to Dec 72 but i'm inclined to think they weren't faked but of course we can't be sure either way.
I just wonder why they didn't scrap the program after Apollo 11 instead of pouring billions into it just to bring back a few more moon rocks?

waymarker 18-11-2011 05:32 AM

And look at this Apollo 15 footage; the flag very gently waves at 2min 35 after an astronaut passes it, as if he wafted air against it, yet there is no air on the moon!
NASA have offered these several explanations-
He brushed against it as he passed.
Wrinkles were working themselves out of the fabric.
His footsteps vibrated the flag pole..

VID-

the author 18-11-2011 06:39 AM

No they faked it, just like everything else.

Theyve been caught faking it, there's footage of them faking it, the photos are fake, manipulated and bizarre, no stars, videos of astronauts on wires being winched backwards, the LM looks like it was made in someone's garage with bits and pieces, theres no stars, the flag was waving, hot spots from spot lights, no protection from solar flares or radiation, the LM takeoff video is an utter joke and really badly done SFX and so on.. and so on...

They fake everything, 911, wars, economic crashes, they kill presidents, we watch a stage play constantly running, none of it is real just a few psychopaths amusing themselves throughout history playing the human race like fools.

lizzy 18-11-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 302bluefog (Post 1060372009)

LOL......:D.......if they went why is it SO hard for them to "swear' they went.......cus , they did'nt, it's impossible to get through van allen radiation belt.

.....so much bullshit over so much time.....LOL

truthspoon 18-11-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infp (Post 1060372017)
1960's early 70's technology, are you serious? :D

The Russians have mirrors on the moon. Placed by the Luna 17 in 1970.

It was unmanned of course because the Russians played the game based on what they had the technology to do unlike the Americans who needed to first score propaganda points by any means necessary, even using deception and fraudulently claiming to have landed on the moon.

They were well ahead in the space race until miraculously Americans appeared to 'land' on the moon.

First satelite in space, first man in space, first orbit, FIRST MISSION to the moon.

All Ruskis.


The Russians were at least 5 years ahead of the Americans. The Russians had landed a probe on the moon and taken photos in 1959. It wasn't until 1964 that the Americans managed the same feat.

But at least the Americans know how to make sci-fi movies...

the author 18-11-2011 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate (Post 1060372268)
The Russians have mirrors on the moon. Placed by the Luna 17 in 1970.

It was unmanned of course because the Russians played the game based on what they had the technology to do unlike the Americans who needed to first score propaganda points by any means necessary, even using deception and fraudulently claiming to have landed on the moon.

They were well ahead in the space race until miraculously Americans appeared to 'land' on the moon.

First satelite in space, first man in space, first orbit, FIRST MISSION to the moon.

All Ruskis.


The Russians were at least 5 years ahead of the Americans. The Russians had landed a probe on the moon and taken photos in 1959. It wasn't until 1964 that the Americans managed the same feat.

But at least the Americans know how to make sci-fi movies...

They could also bounce a lazer off the moon itself, it is highly reflective just look how much it reflects the sun onto the earth during a full moon.

atticus_finch 18-11-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infp (Post 1060372002)
....so yes, American men walked on the moon.

As for the first moon walk, IMO it was clearly Cold War propaganda made in a studio, most likely directed by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick, and there's an overwhelming mountain of evidence to support it was hoaxed.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/kubrick_apollo

truthspoon 18-11-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the author (Post 1060372277)
They could also bounce a lazer off the moon itself, it is highly reflective just look how much it reflects the sun onto the earth during a full moon.

That's also true.

not amused 18-11-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelios (Post 1060371967)
This question has been asked and nobody has been able to provide acceptable prove that in 1969 men travelled to the Moon. It would be interesting to gauge the opinion of the forum.

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/12conradsdance.jpg

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/11flymetothemoon.jpg

http://www.aulis.com/jackimages/roverstowchap1.jpg

how is it you don't get bored with this moon debate ? moon OCD :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 AM.