David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Forced separation (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322037)

mannybash 08-06-2018 12:18 PM

Forced separation
 
I’m posting this here because I don’t know where else to put it. I had posted it earlier but cannot find it.When I was seventeen I was told that I had a brother two years older than me that had died when six months old. Much later I came across someone and I thought he might have been him but dismissed it. Later using my photographic experience I came to realise that it must be him. I traced him and first contacted by post but got no response so I went to the area and knocked on the door. I hardly opened my mouth and the woman threatened to call the police. I left and three months later the police knocked on my door and I was told not to make contact or I would be arrested. I should add that I am from Cyprus and am Armenian. The man I believe is my brother is registered Greek so clearly if I am correct there is child trafficking going on here. Also I believe that that I have traced my actual father who I believe is a well known though not famous actor. Again I made contact by letter but got no response.
Clearly I cannot be the only one. I am certain that agents are involved in this as well because at first I contacted the agent and got a very weird response.
Just to add I was born in 1958 so it seems this kind of thing has been going on for years and maybe far more than we thought

Dude111 10-06-2018 05:17 PM

Seems suspicious like they want you to stay away for some reason.......


Anyway otherwards to contact him??

mannybash 12-06-2018 04:51 PM

If I try I will be arrested

the nine 12-06-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannybash (Post 1063026968)
If I try I will be arrested

He must be 62 now then.
Sounds like a right predicament for you.
What makes you so sure that he must be your brother if you don't mind me asking?

There are a multitude of possibilities you can use, you just have to find the way you are most comfortable with.
How about finding out where he socialises on what days and then just 'happen' to be there before him..
Last resort could be.. pay a girl to flirt with him and pluck a hair out for DNA

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news and you have probably been racking your brains for a while on this, but have you considered the prospect of you being right with your suspicions and that he has been born into the system and now is a part of the system?
If this is the case you had better tread very carefully as those people don't fuck about, you don't want to be a problem on their radar..

Good luck with your endeavours manny, I hope you get what you really want out of it

mannybash 14-06-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the nine (Post 1063026969)
He must be 62 now then.
Sounds like a right predicament for you.
What makes you so sure that he must be your brother if you don't mind me asking?

There are a multitude of possibilities you can use, you just have to find the way you are most comfortable with.
How about finding out where he socialises on what days and then just 'happen' to be there before him..
Last resort could be.. pay a girl to flirt with him and pluck a hair out for DNA

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news and you have probably been racking your brains for a while on this, but have you considered the prospect of you being right with your suspicions and that he has been born into the system and now is a part of the system?
If this is the case you had better tread very carefully as those people don't fuck about, you don't want to be a problem on their radar..

Good luck with your endeavours manny, I hope you get what you really want out of it

Thanks for your input. There are several reasons. Firstly he is supposed to be Greek. He certainly does not look Greek I know Greeks and he certainly does not look a typical Greek. Secondly his features and complexion are very similar to mine. Thirdly he has been a professional photographer and I do photography too though I am not professional. They want to divide families so they can make money. My family is artistic there are other things I can get into but capitalism DEPENDS on dividing people. If the family is together they are a unit and can work together against those when they enter a country. I am trying to keep this simple. Also acting agencies are a part of this and adoption agencies and hospitals. I trust my photographic ability and am great at seeing these things

mannybash 14-06-2018 09:48 AM

I do not believe that I am the only one. Perhaps this is where paedophilia starts though I myself have not been in that position. One thing I might mention my father the man I grew up with with was a policeman and during the ‘50’s the Greek EOKA movement was fighting independence for Cyprus and enosis with Greece. I have just recently learned that Turks started to kill Armenians in northern Nicosia around the time I was born. I am certain I am not the only one

mannybash 15-06-2018 11:04 AM

One other thing I should mention. I have found other connections with vintage Hollywood actresses and more. Filmmaking is a powerful propaganda tool. The man I believe is my brother has done cinematography as well unlike myself. They want to stop good influences and just produce violent films that I still hatred instead of those having an artistic message

Dude111 15-06-2018 10:05 PM

Yes and the fact they are so trying to keep you away!!!


I DO BELIEVE HE MAY BE!!!

hande 20-06-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 1063026743)
Seems suspicious like they want you to stay away for some reason.......


Anyway otherwards to contact him??

Not really

1) Our OP is mistaken
2) Our OP is correct but his brother is completely unaware of this story and disbelieves the op


If someone claimed they were a person I had no idea existed and continued to try to make contact after I gad stated no dont believe you please leave me alone - I may be concerned that- the fixation isn't healthy and may if I keep rejecting him /her result in an escalation against my family.
In those circumstances I may seek to use the law to keep them away.


The OP may be perfectly polite and charming and not be doing anything incorrect behaviour wise. But I can see how it could concern the other party and even innocent actions can appear dark if the motive is miss understood.



My advice to the OP write a letter - leave it at that - If he accepts it and contacts all good.

If he doesn't - well assuming you are correct and it is your long lost brother - he has never been in your life - dont risk your health and well being trying to forge a relationship at such a late stage

st jimmy 20-06-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannybash (Post 1063026372)
When I was seventeen I was told that I had a brother two years older than me that had died when six months old.

I was told that my older brother died during child birth...
I found out that according to the Tenach (Old Testament), the oldest son of a mother (like my brother would've been) must be sacrificied or a substitute sacrifice must be performed.


Quote:

Originally Posted by mannybash (Post 1063026372)
Much later I came across someone and I thought he might have been him but dismissed it. Later using my photographic experience I came to realise that it must be him.

You've lost me here...
I don't believe that you have (enough) evidence that this "Greek" actually is your brother. If the following are all your reasons, I suggest that you don't bother this Greek again; as I don't think this is strong enough.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mannybash (Post 1063027099)
Firstly he is supposed to be Greek. He certainly does not look Greek I know Greeks and he certainly does not look a typical Greek. Secondly his features and complexion are very similar to mine. Thirdly he has been a professional photographer and I do photography too though I am not professional.


Even if he is your brother by blood, if he doesn't want to be in contact with you, maybe you should let it rest...

mannybash 23-06-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hande (Post 1063027756)
Not really

1) Our OP is mistaken
2) Our OP is correct but his brother is completely unaware of this story and disbelieves the op


If someone claimed they were a person I had no idea existed and continued to try to make contact after I gad stated no dont believe you please leave me alone - I may be concerned that- the fixation isn't healthy and may if I keep rejecting him /her result in an escalation against my family.
In those circumstances I may seek to use the law to keep them away.


The OP may be perfectly polite and charming and not be doing anything incorrect behaviour wise. But I can see how it could concern the other party and even innocent actions can appear dark if the motive is miss understood.



My advice to the OP write a letter - leave it at that - If he accepts it and contacts all good.

If he doesn't - well assuming you are correct and it is your long lost brother - he has never been in your life - dont risk your health and well being trying to forge a relationship at such a late stage

Thank you for your comments. However, I did not have the chance to say what I believed was happening when I
sent a letter all I said was that I needed to meet on an issue of some importance I did not elaborate so clearly someone else does not want me to speak to him. Who knows what lies have been said? Until I meet him I do not know and clearly someone does not want that.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.