David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Industry (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Tori thread (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=157026)

stipey 08-02-2011 10:22 AM

The Tori thread

We all loved her in her early years and I'm sure you noticed how she changed. Someone on this forum said so much can be said. After reading the few comments this inspired me to start one on our dear friend Tori Amos.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7928/th8f8e.jpg

I have been wanting to bring this up for a while but could never find a forum that talks about celebrities in connection to mind control, Illuminati -etc. So I'm spilling my guts here and sharing what I went through and this to me takes a lot of courage.
I went through some real strange things with this person and today I'm still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I'm glad there is a forum where we can talk about these things and its bring it out into the open. We all need to be grateful for David for this place where we can learn the truth and expose the dark. :o

What your about to read here is my life years ago. I was afraid for a long time to talk about this, so I had to wait for a few years to pass which they did. I saw somewhere it was written.. tell your story and let it be heard.
Sorry I held this in for so many years. I was silent all these years..No more.

I met her in the late 90's and she was this very happy outgoing, fun person. She was never a dull moment and had lots of energy. The last time I spoke to her was in 94. At the time she had these goons around her car that had dark energy and were creepy. I noticed them but really didn't think anything about it. I was hanging out with her at a sound check like I usually did and she was still herself but something was going on. Her last words to me was “call this guy I'll be with him in two days I'll be over there” with that she hugs me. She opened the door to her car and says loudly at me "can't wait to hear from you (says my name)" smiles looking right in my eyes and gets in. It was nice seeing her and having the time with her that afternoon. When I called the guy on that Friday he was nasty to me on the phone. ”Who is this, what the fuck do you want, yeah I'll see her but why should I tell her” click. I just got scared with that call for it put a chill through me. He felt like he came through the phone line it was creepy. I felt like I called some kind of guy out of a horror movie that it made me not want to go back the next time she was in town to hang out with her. From the time I had with her I could never imagine bad negative people like that around her. In the 90's life wasn't like that with her. You just didn't think of anything like that around that's what was weird. And you remember those days they were just fun.

This is the Tori I used to know who always had fun messing around on her piano. She was always in jean jackets and she wrote her name real big on the back of mine one day when I was with her.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/945/toriamos10.jpg

After a few years went by I noticed how her sound started to change. I was living in a city working downtown and had stopped listening to her. My attention came back to her after these creeps showed up in my life. Why actually at my door in February 2000 and started gangstalking me. I don't know how they found me and what the reason was. These black vehicles followed me and I would see her in the passenger seat looking at me, but I knew it wasn't really her because she would never do that. I didn't understand the reason for these creeps and her. When -To Venus and back came out, she went upstage and screamed my name for 20 seconds in a song. I heard this because I started doing research on her, black vehicles, whatever I could find. I had no idea what was going on and my life was really hard to live. It sucked what I was going through with these people. They came in my place and ransacked it always as well as hurt my cats and put drugs in my food. They also vandalized my car.

After years being bothered by these people in these black vehicles I wanted answers. I was a survivor of these creatures I say that because whatever they did some light kept me alive and protected. It was nothing to see this person who looked like her one day at a public place standing at a distant from me while I was at a coffee shop. She pulled her skirt up and pointed at her crouch, this kind of thing went on for months. People would scream my name from their cars at me when I'd walk down the street like they knew me just to mess with me. Or they would say "there she is" if I'd walk down a street from cafe tables to make sure I 'd hear it. I'd get my picture taken a lot out in public to and was getting sick of that. Who were these people.

I went through the whole thing with these people on what a sex slave went through. I got the impression it was the music industry from what I heard on the street. I found another guy who was going through the same thing. He told me a lot of information and said that they use people like us as sex slaves. "They come in your place drug you fuck you, steal your ideas, use them and they make money while you remain poor." I would wake up with bruises all over the back of my legs the size of baseballs and injection marks in my neck. Since my car and apt was bugged, they got ideas from hacking in my computer and reading my writing. I'm not putting any names here but my words were was used in a famous bands songs, movie titles and I couldn't do anything about it much less prove it. During that time in my life it was like being in a David Lynch movie that you could never leave.

I told the guy I met earlier over at his place one night that I kept seeing Tori in their cars. He said 'well they want something from you and don't talk because this place is bugged they're listening'. At that point I got mad and said real loud "WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS! I remember him saying, " well they use our talent because they don't have it. We the smart ones they need ideas for their shows movies songs. If they can get it for free and they will go at nothing for it and don't care about you... it's all about the money."
"You know I bet Tori's a tranni since she looks like one" I laugh. The next day as I'm driving my car I'm listening to the radio and they say "and now Tori Amos is here and would like to say something." I'm driving and thinking huh? :confused: "Hi Tori here and I just want to say I'm having a party and I'm inviting all the tranni's!" with that she laughs like a mad woman real scary sounding like Ru Pauls laugh. Then I knew what that guy said was true that they were listening to us.

I never gave up looking for answers and I was really trying to survive and not let these people get me down. But they really made you feel like you were hopeless and encouraged you to kill yourself that your life wasn't worth it. I figured maybe if I go to a meet and greet to really see if its the same person in these vehicles. I drove a hundred miles determined..on the way a cop comes up beside me and gives me a dirty look going 70 on the freeway.
His look was very mean like he was trying to scare me. I just looked over and kept driving. So when I get to the meet and greet this person who was supposed to be Tori stood in front of all these people and everybody talked to her like she was their mom. She walks over to me and smiles but doesn't know me grabs my hand and squeezes it. She says "hi how are you" then just walks away. Strange thing is as I go back to my vehicle and watch her get in her car it drives around to come right up behind mine. It pulls smack up against mine and there it sits. I start up and take off.

Within the next 2 days I see her on the street. Her black SUV pulled right in the parking space behind the one I was. The reason why I knew it was her was because it was the same car she got into at the meet and greet. The big security (handler) came out the door. I walk over to the car and he looks at me "well...what do you want.." "I want to talk to her" I say. The window comes down slightly and he says in the crack "she wants to talk to her." Then the side door opens and there she sits in the back seat with 20 year old girls. There's two in the front with one driving. This young blond sits beside her and winks at me smiling and starts flipping her tongue at me. Then there's Tori who is looking at me in anger. "Who are you" she says in a mean tone. I look at her "C'mon you don't know me". With my comment she gets angry and answers like some smart spoiled brat, "Why I never saw you before in my life" like she's really pissed off about something.
Mind you this isn't the girl I used to know the person I see looks pale, her hair is thinned out, depressed. "You never saw me before in your life? do you remember me 2 days ago?" She calms down "well.." she answers and nothing is said but an empty space. So I try to get a conversation going, "I was at your meet and greet so anyway how have you been" I say to her smiling. She still doesn't answer for awhile and sits quiet then looks down at her feet in sadness a face that made you think her she had a unhappy life "Oh..I've just been living and raising a child" with that she looks at me in sorrow "by the way, what is your name." I'm standing here thinking to myself what is wrong with her the happy energy is gone. "My name, you don't remember me do you." With anger she gets frustrated and screams "WHATS YOUR NAME DAM IT!" so I tell her and she clicks her fingers and the blond hands her this little note pad. She writes down my name and hands it back to her. There's another pause of quietness with nothing said it was like she was an empty person, a hollow shell. So then I say.. "so I don't have a ticket to your show tonight" she says to the security guard "get her a ticket" with that she yells to the young girls in the front "LETS ROLL" the door is slammed and they pull out in a flash.
Now I would like to mention that with all the people I've known in my life that I always remember someone I knew in the past. Especially if I spent time with them I would still remember. I also felt it wasn't the same person at the meet and greet.

So I go to the show that night and listen to her sing real loud going on and on..she must die! she must die! she must die! pounding on her piano like a maniac and I watch this mechanical thing and think this is not her somethings wrong with this picture. What was wrong with the picture though? Was I the only one who went through this evil with these creeps. Was she really involved with these people? There were so many questions that couldn't be answered. There was this mystery about her that just really made you wonder. I felt like it was sad to see her in this state. Like I said in the beginning she was never a dull moment of all the times I've spent with her in the earlier years. I look at these videos of her piano shopping and I wonder today if that person is still around. Then I also think what if they killed her and replaced her. That would suck. I believe I just get sad because I remember her how she was in those older videos of her in London. This really happy cool woman who could just make you laugh. You always remember people how they were and also they don't change and become completely opposite of their personalities. I'm still the same person I was back then. how can somebody sound like a run down old piece of machinery that's worn out after always being so lively. Then others out there during the years between 96-2000 noticed it as well. I was reading on forums people were wondering what happened to the Tori they used to know. Some were saying can marriage and raising a child really make it that bad. Her sound is completely gone and the happy person we knew is gone. Where did she go?

In my research of still being determined to find out who and what was going on I finally found someone with information. Low and behold David Icke shows up in my life. :D His books and himself really helped me understand the whole ordeal. I had to find him for he seemed to be the only person in the world who could understand my life. I would sit in a bookstore and read all his books. He had answers to all my experiences. For some reason the bookstore and his books kept them away. It was the safest place I could be. Also the more knowledge I gained from David, it helped me understand the reason for them. David was like the ammunition I needed to load my weapons. I would be in tears some nights thinking wow such courage David has to write these books and expose such darkness. Someday I'll tell my story because if he's publishing this and still standing more power to him.

who is this? the first frames reminds me of a drag queen

The conclusion: her music changed right after the first 4 albums that people out there in those years noticed this and how her whole look just changed.

Up to this point I believe the Tori we are seeing now isn't the real Tori but a robot or double. Look at the many pictures of her and see how they change. Compare pictures from the 90's to now I'm sure the whole world has noticed this.

So check this out..
I believe she is just living another life and her double runs the show.

( I just had a De je Vue')

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5013/toriamosn.jpg

why who's this on tour in 2007? This certainly isn't the person I used to know. A lot say she looks like a elf.

I also saw a picture taken at comic con from someone who was there in San Diego. These pictures were on flicker which were a set of about 10 of her sitting there signing in that black thing she wore. The one picture was at a side angle and looked like her face changed. It was a lizard looking face with snake skin or looked like she shape shifted instantly at that moment. The picture was gone after 2 hours and taken off. I went back to find it and it was already removed. I wanted to copy and make public but I was to late.

Goodness I wonder why they removed it...

I would like all of you out there who ever has had bad experiences with these people to please come forth. This industry is a big dark business and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who went through experiences like this. They need to be exposed. For gangstalking has gone on for years and this must stop. It's illegal criminal activity that was started in the early 90's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by caper (Post 1059649980)
Dangerous places, the music & movie industry. I cannot think of anything worse than being a celebrity.

"Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin." ~ Tori Amos

Yes and here I crawled inside and discovered my wounds and I let go of all the fear behind it.

let it bleed now...

jewellerymaker 08-02-2011 11:41 AM

Hi Stipey

Thanks for the info. Very interesting. Perhaps this should be in the Stepford thread?

Take care, and watch your back! Sounds like some real nasty people around you.

xxxxxxx

stipey 08-02-2011 07:26 PM

Oh I'm fine and been living a peaceful life for a few years. :) This happened between 2000-2006 during a time when the sun was admitting large solar flares. I believe the solar flares has a lot to do with the dark on this planet. It feeds it and seems to make them feel like they have a lot of power...whatever. The next big flare up I think will be in 2012 so hold on to your hats. I was gonna write a book back then but assumed not to since these people are intense. So thank God for this forum because the story still gets out there.

Thanks jewellerymaker

xxxx

cess 08-02-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1059665080)
We all loved her in her early years and I'm sure you noticed how she changed.

Well I wouldn't say we all loved her... :) She never did really sit well with me, and not in the way she was intended not to sit well. The changes didn't surprise me because she always came across as fake or something to me. Never could quite put my finger on it.

You've made a good and interesting write up on her there, though. Thank you for posting it. Some interesting things to think about.

Another one who took a big sudden change is Melissa Etheridge. For so many years she was dyked-out rocker girl, then one day I turn on the tv and see her wearing a dress? And makeup? She looked really uncomfortable about it so maybe it was more of a record label thing. Who knows.

stipey 08-02-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cess (Post 1059666448)
Well I wouldn't say we all loved her... :) She never did really sit well with me, and not in the way she was intended not to sit well. The changes didn't surprise me because she always came across as fake or something to me. Never could quite put my finger on it.

You've made a good and interesting write up on her there, though. Thank you for posting it. Some interesting things to think about.

Another one who took a big sudden change is Melissa Etheridge. For so many years she was dyked-out rocker girl, then one day I turn on the tv and see her wearing a dress? And makeup? She looked really uncomfortable about it so maybe it was more of a record label thing. Who knows.

Oh I had a friend who was in her band earlier days and she said she was real nasty and only thought of the men instead of the women. A dress..shut the front door.. really how strange about Melissa.
Thanks for opening up my eyes about never really sitting well, my best friend today who hates her says, she's nothing but a ho and a fake the way she moves around on the bench. I don't think it's the one I knew back in those days. But do tell me about it, it's just something you can't put your finger on nor figure out about her. She's a big mystery for sure.

merlincove 08-02-2011 08:09 PM

Hi stripey

welcome to the forum :D

and thanks for telling your story - it sounds pretty intense, and i'm sure that a few people will be able to mirror your story in respect of the abuse that you suffered.

It sounds like you are finding your strength again, i wish you well :D

xxx

stipey 08-02-2011 08:22 PM

oh thank you so..I'm more geared towards light now and not to much darkness has come into my world in a while. :)

thanks for you support and kindness.:D

. 08-02-2011, 08:22 PM - Oh..forgot to to ad that her birthday numbers 822 have been showing up every where in my life on a daily basis in the last 6 years. It shows up in the weirdest places to let me know it's there. Haven't quite figured what it means and that's a whole other thread..

cess 08-02-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1059666469)
But do tell me about it, it's just something you can't put your finger on nor figure out about her. She's a big mystery for sure.

Yeah, I don't know what it is about her. Even though I'm not a fan, I can recognize that she's an excellent musician and songwriter. I even went to one of her concerts with a friend who was a big fan. We stood outside by the tour bus after the show with a small crowd waiting for her to come out. She was friendly with the fans and talked to them like any ordinary person would. When she got on the bus, she blew a kiss to the crowd and then licked the windshield. Not sure what that was all about, but everybody else loved it.

Something about her energy, though, it's like she has some inner turmoil that comes through in her energy but it's not a turmoil that she outwardly addresses. Does that make sense? It's the best way I can describe it. I felt that she was genuinely friendly that night by the tour bus.

stipey 08-02-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cess (Post 1059666614)
Yeah, I don't know what it is about her. Even though I'm not a fan, I can recognize that she's an excellent musician and songwriter. I even went to one of her concerts with a friend who was a big fan. We stood outside by the tour bus after the show with a small crowd waiting for her to come out. She was friendly with the fans and talked to them like any ordinary person would. When she got on the bus, she blew a kiss to the crowd and then licked the windshield. Not sure what that was all about, but everybody else loved it.

Something about her energy, though, it's like she has some inner turmoil that comes through in her energy but it's not a turmoil that she outwardly addresses. Does that make sense? It's the best way I can describe it. I felt that she was genuinely friendly that night by the tour bus.

Lick the windshield..wtf? what year was that? I know what your saying about the inner turmoil. She didn't have that going on in 90-94 when I knew her, but in that year of 94 its when I started to notice it. I feel like she was like what that one guys signature says about how the illumnati replace these people with doubles.
I am a very strong spiritual person now and became really strong after that whole ordeal. I believe things happen for a reason in your life, yet I believe it was very karmic. Different lifetime, different scenario, yet I know for a fact I was with her in previous lifetimes of a medieval nature. I think I had some heavy stuff to work out with her in this lifetime. A old saying from an ancient monk says: everybody you pass daily in your life be it on the street or that you come in contact with you had a past life with. Think about that concept of the many you had a lot of lifetimes with. I also feel I'm not the only one who went through this with her. I'm sure there are more people who had these experiences. I find that people are really scared to talk about it and bring it out. I'm over it and I think it should be brought out. That's the beauty of this forum its a place where we can do this.

0ddity 09-02-2011 02:10 AM

She definitely has changed. I've thought about this a lot, too. A lot of people blame her becoming a parent. But she's so obsessed with her 'image' now. I never thought a gal like Tori would go out and get a bunch of plastic surgery and feel the need to hide behind extravagant designer clothes...

stipey 09-02-2011 02:16 AM

you know I don't buy that 'magic' crap. I think she became a Stepford robot. She was never into that fashion material 700 pairs of shoes life. I still don't think it's her.

I wish I could find that image I found a few years ago. This guy made a picture of her with her face coming off and behind it electronics and red eyes like the terminator. Pretty interesting why somebody would make such a picture.

0ddity 09-02-2011 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1059665080)
Within the next 2 days I see her on the street. Her black SUV pulled right in the parking space behind the one I was. The reason why I knew it was her was because it was the same car she got into at the meet and greet. The big security (handler) came out the door. I walk over to the car and he looks at me "well...what do you want.." "I want to talk to her" I say. The window comes down slightly and he says in the crack "she wants to talk to her." Then the side door opens and there she sits in the back seat with 20 year old girls. There's two in the front with one driving. This young blond sits beside her and winks at me smiling and starts flipping her tongue at me. Then there's Tori who is looking at me in anger. "Who are you" she says in a mean tone. I look at her "C'mon you don't know me". With my comment she gets angry and answers like some smart spoiled brat, "Why I never saw you before in my life" like she's really pissed off about something.
Mind you this isn't the girl I used to know the person I see looks pale, her hair is thinned out, depressed. "You never saw me before in your life? do you remember me 2 days ago?" She calms down "well.." she answers and nothing is said but an empty space. So I try to get a conversation going, "I was at your meet and greet so anyway how have you been" I say to her smiling. She still doesn't answer for awhile and sits quiet then looks down at her feet in sadness a face that made you think her she had a unhappy life "Oh..I've just been living and raising a child" with that she looks at me in sorrow "by the way, what is your name." I'm standing here thinking to myself what is wrong with her the happy energy is gone. "My name, you don't remember me do you." With anger she gets frustrated and screams "WHATS YOUR NAME DAM IT!" so I tell her and she clicks her fingers and the blond hands her this little note pad. She writes down my name and hands it back to her. There's another pause of quietness with nothing said it was like she was an empty person, a hollow shell. So then I say.. "so I don't have a ticket to your show tonight" she says to the security guard "get her a ticket" with that she yells to the young girls in the front "LETS ROLL" the door is slammed and they pull out in a flash.

Yup, this sounds about right. She is a total diva now. I never met her in the 90's, but I know a lot of people who did and I've seen many videos from meet & greets from that time... she was so incredibly sweet and compassionate. I've met her a few times in the past couple of years and she's a completely different person. Very plastic, robotic, and uncaring. I never thought of the possibility of her being replaced. Thank you for making this thread. I have wondered if she was being influenced in any way by TPTB.

I'm sure you've even heard the term fans have come up with for the new fake Tori, "Fori." It's used all the time on forums. It's just a joke, of course, but perhaps it rings truer than most think...

The photo from the art show is very intriguing. That looks like the Tori I used to know and love. If that is truly from 2007, I am shocked... I met her around that time and she looked nothing like that. Here is a photo from 2005.... WHO the hell is that?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/54...9bb2ab033b.jpg

My questions is... why would "they" need to replace her? She used to have a pretty big fan base but it has dwindled since the 90's. She struggles to fill small theaters now. What is the benefit of controlling her artistic output?

stipey 09-02-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ddity (Post 1059667420)
Y Here is a photo from 2005.... WHO the hell is that?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/54...9bb2ab033b.jpg

My questions is... why would "they" need to replace her? She used to have a pretty big fan base but it has dwindled since the 90's. She struggles to fill small theaters now. What is the benefit of controlling her artistic output?

that looks like a robot..lol..

They replace people to go along with their agenda. They put in others who are willing to produce sound for their corruption and to control the masses.
If you really think about it, the real Tori was a loving person and she probably turned them down.

I had a friend who turned them down and they killed him. They pushed his car over the edge of a cliff with him in it, your dealing with the Illuminati here. They run the music industry. Have you seen the Michael Jackson thread, read it and gain knowledge.

Knowledge is Power- Auntie mame

0ddity 09-02-2011 02:59 AM

Wait a minute, in the photo of the man with Tori, he is using an MTV microphone. I don't think that is an image from the art show in 2007. I think the photo on the blog is just trying to show how the man at the art show used to work for MTV and interviewed celebs such as Tori (probably circa '98).

0ddity 09-02-2011 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1059667469)
They put in others who are willing to produce sound for their corruption and to control the masses.

right, but anything she puts out nowadays is not "controlling the masses." She's not Lady Gaga. No one listens to her or takes her seriously anymore. During her recent tours, she's had a very hard time filling seats... I just don't see what benefit she is to the 'elite.'

stipey 09-02-2011 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ddity (Post 1059667476)
Wait a minute, in the photo of the man with Tori, he is using an MTV microphone. I don't think that is an image from the art show in 2007. I think the photo on the blog is just trying to show how the man at the art show used to work for MTV and interviewed celebs such as Tori (probably circa '98).

you know I thought that to, but if you notice he's wearing the same thing in all the other pics. plus, why did they through that in, you think it was an old photo from 1995?

then I'll just take it out of my story I was just using it as an example.

0ddity 09-02-2011 03:07 AM

He's not wearing the same thing. Idk, the MTV microphone gives it away for me. That photo is old and looks like it was screen-capped from something on TV. Tori looks like she did in '96-98ish. But who knows :confused:

Her dramatic change in appearance, attitude, & musical sound is still something to ponder...

P.S. googling "Fori Amos" is amusing

stipey 09-02-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ddity (Post 1059667490)
He's not wearing the same thing. Idk, the MTV microphone gives it away for me. That photo is old and looks like it was screen-capped from something on TV. Tori looks like she did in '96-98ish. But who knows :confused:

forget about it,

I didn't notice this point until now..

The thing that gets me is this has gotten
a lot of views and this is reaching the tori searches out there in the world,,lol.
could you imagine what they're thinking about this subject..

stipey 09-02-2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ddity (Post 1059667482)
right, but anything she puts out nowadays is not "controlling the masses." She's not Lady Gaga. No one listens to her or takes her seriously anymore. During her recent tours, she's had a very hard time filling seats... I just don't see what benefit she is to the 'elite.'

hello have you read the lyrics on her latest work, the subjects aren't about controlling but has a lot to do with negative messages, ex- girl disappearing-
American Doll Posse represented the split personality of a monarch mind control slave. She doesn't fill many seats because she lost her mojo ages ago. I get the impression your not familiar with Illuminati programing . Read some David Icke books..

0ddity 09-02-2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stipey (Post 1059667562)
hello have you read the lyrics on her latest work, the subjects aren't about controlling but has a lot to do with negative messages, ex- girl disappearing-
American Doll Posse represented the split personality of a monarch mind control slave. She doesn't fill many seats because she lost her mojo ages ago. I get the impression your not familiar with Illuminati programing . Read some David Icke books..

I have read a lot about MK-Ultra and the like. ADP definitely emphasized split personalities, and Tori has made many comments in the past about having different personas (i.e. alters). I get that. I just don't see why "they" would want to use her to program the masses, when she doesn't appeal to the masses. No one listens to her, what is the point?

Also I wonder how does "new Tori's" voice sound so similar (in certain aspects) to the old Tori. How do they do that, if she is a different person? I mean during live performances.

PS I'm not attacking you, I really like this thread and I'm glad you made it because I have always wondered about Tori's transformation...