David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hilarous piss-take of Europeans on Israeli TV (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=199651)

johngr 05-02-2012 01:21 PM

Hilarous piss-take of Europeans on Israeli TV

johngr 05-02-2012 06:54 PM

It's not that long.

zegzy 05-02-2012 07:01 PM

It would be hilarious only if corrupt traitorous "Friends of Israel" were not behind the scenes in Europe ensuring that those words being sung become reality. Oh....and those Israeli actors/actresses on that video look like psychopathic mind-controlled droids...just like their political and religious leaders. ;)

johngr 05-02-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zegzy (Post 1060581398)
It would be hilarious only if corrupt traitorous "Friends of Israel" were not behind the scenes in Europe ensuring that those words being sung become reality.

Maybe you've got a point, but I still prefer they get some Jews like that over to Europe and the Anglosphere to run the media to replace the ones we have now. I think there might be some Israelis and other Jews who think Islamifying Europe is not a good idea. I don't believe they are a monolithic group, though they seem to act like a hive at times.

zegzy 05-02-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngr (Post 1060581459)
Maybe you've got a point, but I still prefer they get some Jews like that over to Europe and the Anglosphere to run the media to replace the ones we have now.

Is this a joke? :D They have been running the show in Europe and England since the days of Cromwell!

redman 05-02-2012 07:44 PM

Hilarous... did you mean hilarious ?

I think you should of typed incredibly cringe worthy unfunny shite.

martg 05-02-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngr (Post 1060581459)
Maybe you've got a point, but I still prefer they get some Jews like that over to Europe and the Anglosphere to run the media to replace the ones we have now.

It's all the same shit, divide and conquer requires two sides.

johngr 05-02-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zegzy (Post 1060581474)
Is this a joke? :D They have been running the show in Europe and England since the days of Cromwell!

No, I meant getting specifically the ones who made that show to run the media and express the same editorial opinions.

johngr 05-02-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060581477)
It's all the same shit, divide and conquer requires two sides.

Throwing two or more very unlike peoples together is not "divide and conquer" because they were never "united" in the first place.

zegzy 05-02-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngr (Post 1060581493)
No, I meant getting specifically the ones who made that show to run the media and express the same editorial opinions.

Aaah right! It would do no harm, those who are aware of what goes on in Euro and Brit politics would laugh but not in a haha sort of way...more a hahaaa f*"%*g c**%s sort of way, but it maybe wake up some of the zombies from their slumber. I doubt that such a show would be permitted to broadcast by the controllers though as it is much to close to the truth. :D

lizzyking 05-02-2012 07:59 PM

That isn't really Israeli 'TV' that is broadcast in Israel, it seems its only available over the Internet. It is a website run by people who seem far off to the right politically, as they criticize Israel's mainstream media as "leftist".

Reminds me of people in the US who are so far to the right, they'll claim Fox News is part of the "leftist MSM"

Quote:

Latma is an Israeli media criticism website that also produces a weekly satirical news show.

The website was created in 2008 by a group of journalists claiming that "the only way to improve the Public discourse is exposing the true face of the news and journalism in whole". According to the site, the majority of the Israeli media, and especially the satire that is presented in them, lean to the political left. The site contains criticism about media outlets, reporters and journalists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latma

martg 05-02-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngr (Post 1060581494)
Throwing two or more very unlike peoples together is not "divide and conquer" because they were never "united" in the first place.

I'll never understand that focus on the immigrants, I know Sweden has been just as swamped by uncontrolled immigration as the UK but why not focus on where that policy is coming from?
The Club of Rome, zionist banking interests and traitorous politicians.

lightgiver 05-02-2012 09:01 PM

uncontrolled immigration

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060581558)
I'll never understand that focus on the immigrants, I know Sweden has been just as swamped by uncontrolled immigration as the UK but why not focus on where that policy is coming from?
The Club of Rome, zionist banking interests and traitorous politicians.

So what are you people doing about it...absolutely nothing.

Quote:

They have been running the show in Europe and England since the days of Cromwell!

Prove it then...

martg 05-02-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1060581630)
So what are you people doing about it...absolutely nothing.

Prove it then...

first you don't know anything about me, second as you seem to spend all your time on this forum I doubt your 'activism' is setting the world on fire either.

What the fuck is your problem anyway?
Every post of yours in the last 6 months has been jumping down peoples thoats for no reason.

If you really must just continually spout hate do it somewhere else.

zegzy 05-02-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1060581630)
Prove it then...

Just who the fuck do you think you are? :confused:

lightgiver 05-02-2012 09:14 PM

Bedroom dwellers

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060581657)
first you don't know anything about me, second as you seem to spend all your time on this forum I doubt your 'activism' is setting the world on fire either.

What the fuck is your problem anyway?
Every post of yours in the last 6 months has been jumping down peoples thoats for no reason.

I am not an activist numpty...you do not know what you are talking about...2 suns ...

I am not jumping down anyones throat...what are you on about...you really need to grow up

Quote:

Originally Posted by zegzy (Post 1060581663)
Just who the fuck do you think you are? :confused:

:D:D

Losers ...ITs looks like you are another one who has not got a clue...you all make accusations ...but cannot provide Jack shit evidence.

Quote:

They have been running the show in Europe and England since the days of Cromwell!

Now thats what I call Hilarious

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060581657)

Lets see where I am spouting hate then..I think its the other way around sunshine...You people are inciting racial hatred...with your constant Jew bashing...

zegzy 05-02-2012 09:20 PM

Why would i want to waste my time providing evidence to the forums number 1 Zionist troll?...knowing that all she wants to do is waste my time. :rolleyes: lol!!! Piss off troll.

martg 05-02-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1060581664)
I am not an activist numpty...you do not know what you are talking about...2 suns .

I am not jumping down anyones throat...what are you on about.

:D:D

Losers ...ITs looks like you are another one who has not got a clue...you all make accusations ...but cannot provide Jack shit evidence.

Well you're on here shouting about what are you doing about it?
using huge fonts
so presumably you are doing something?
no?

Bedroom dwellers .... :confused:
2 suns .. :confused:

wtf are you on about?
you are one cryptic [email protected], and very close to going on ignore.

zegzy 05-02-2012 09:22 PM

She is indeed. :D ...Maybe she be smokin' too much skunk or something. She is not sane.

http://www.batmanwallpapers.com/wp-c..._-_800x600.jpg

lightgiver 05-02-2012 09:26 PM

The Talkers

Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060581680)
Well you're on here shouting about what are you doing about it?
using huge fonts
so presumably you are doing something?
no?

Bedroom dwellers .... :confused:
2 suns .. :confused:

wtf are you on about?
you are one cryptic [email protected], and very close to going on ignore.

Yes you are posting videos with 2 suns on...have you forgotten so quickly...I think you people need some serious help...

all talk no action...Boo Hoo

Year 2011 the Really Really doom mongering big big compilation:rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by martg (Post 1060558426)

Its called bad weather and earth changes....it does happen quite a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zegzy (Post 1060581684)

So challenging info what is dubious is trolling...you need to get out more..you constantly repeat yourself because thats all you are capable of...and provide no evidense whatsoever to your silly claims