David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Prince talks about Chemtrails (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=257928)

forrest22 06-10-2013 02:58 AM

Prince talks about Chemtrails
 
Prince talks about Chemtrails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLsmZnDxJZs

a leaked document from Nasa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1WUOUFdTs

truth seeker 09 12-07-2017 02:13 AM

Mark Dice:

Prince talks chemtrails on PBS in 2009

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uud_T-IIgHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oz93666 13-07-2017 02:23 AM

Yep .... video in OP no longer works

In the video from ts , prince says as a kid they used to spray over the neighbourhood where he lived , and it made everybody angry ...

He certainly looks very weird and female in that video ....died in mysterious circumstances 6 years after that video.

bamboozooka 13-07-2017 09:20 AM

and reappears as his long lost sister who also looks very wierd

supertzar 13-07-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062943038)

In the video from ts , prince says as a kid they used to spray over the neighbourhood where he lived , and it made everybody angry ...


I think he was jumping forward in time to his adult years when he got to the part about all of a sudden seeing a lot of them and people being angry.

truth seeker 09 24-04-2018 07:37 PM

bump

truegroup 16-05-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1063017728)
bump

Why? I mean you bump so many daft threads, what is your point?

Are you aware of The logical fallacy....

The Appeal to Celebrity?

Why should we listen to Prince anymore than the millions of aviation fuel experts?

breaker 16-05-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021395)
Why? I mean you bump so many daft threads, what is your point?

Are you aware of The logical fallacy....

The Appeal to Celebrity?

Why should we listen to Prince anymore than the millions of aviation fuel experts?


Why do high altitude jet engines produce a “vapour trail” that spreads across blue sky creating a haze that blocks sun light ?

If vapour trails are an active occurrence due to the amount of air traffic, why did we have NO vapour trails in the sky for three consecutive days last week ?

Was there a world wide pilots strike for three days ?


:peace:

truegroup 16-05-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021401)
Why do high altitude jet engines produce a “vapour trail” that spreads across blue sky creating a haze that blocks sun light ?

Because that is sometimes what water does at altitude*facepalm*

Quote:

If vapour trails are an active occurrence due to the amount of air traffic, why did we have NO vapour trails in the sky for three consecutive days last week ?
Well gee, maybe the prevailing vapour content was not conducive to condensation.

Quote:

Was there a world wide pilots strike for three days ?
Google it. There's a wealth of simple explanations on contrails.

breaker 17-05-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021425)
Because that is sometimes what water does at altitude*facepalm*



Well gee, maybe the prevailing vapour content was not conducive to condensation


Google it. There's a wealth of simple explanations on contrails.

Planes run on fuel not water, if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?

No mate, there’s a wealth of unproven bullshit to play down chemtrails and never an official explanation.

Why has no trustworthy research group investigated chemtrails and released their true finding or proof that chemtrails are innocent contrails?

Can you explain why I’ve never come across any mention or explanation from MSM?

Full of questions ain’t I

:peace:

truegroup 17-05-2018 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021547)
Planes run on fuel not water,

Water is produced as part of the exhaust process. How can you not know this?

Quote:

if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?
Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes

Quote:

No mate, there’s a wealth of unproven bullshit to play down chemtrails and never an official explanation.
You've got it arse backwards mate. Chemtrails is the unproven bullshit bit. There is plenty of explanation for contrails.

Quote:

Why has no trustworthy research group investigated chemtrails and released their true finding or proof that chemtrails are innocent contrails?
Yeah good idea*facepalm* Dear evil poisoners, please analyse the skies because some very daft people think you are using passenger jets for nefarious reasons:lol:

Quote:

Can you explain why I’ve never come across any mention or explanation from MSM?
Yes. Because chemtrails is a pile of shite and pandering to conspiracy delusions doesn't tend to be the done thing. Notwithstanding, if they DID do it, you people would call them liars:thud:

breaker 17-05-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021554)
Water is produced as part of the exhaust process. How can you not know this?

I wondered what was dripping out of my exuast on the van, thanks*cough*


You've got it arse backwards mate. Chemtrails is the unproven bullshit bit. There is plenty of explanation for contrails.

What about my 10,000 gallons of boiling water.


Yeah good idea*facepalm* Dear evil poisoners, please analyse the skies because some very daft people think you are using passenger jets for nefarious reasons:lol:

I did not mention passenger jets.


Yes. Because chemtrails is a pile of shite and pandering to conspiracy delusions doesn't tend to be the done thing. Notwithstanding, if they DID do it, you people would call them liars:thud:

So why have you been here so long?

Who are you The fuckin mind squad?

:cheerleader:

truegroup 17-05-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021559)
So why have you been here so long?

Who are you The fuckin mind squad?

:cheerleader:

Learn how to use the bloody quote function*facepalm*

Your boiling water turns to vapour. Why do you think exhausts rust?

So what the crap is forming chemtrails then, if not the very thing chemtrail believers say it is...passenger jets :thud:

I've been here so long because I have. If correcting stupid claims is the mind squad...then yes, that's me.

breaker 17-05-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021589)
Learn how to use the bloody quote function*facepalm*

Don’t tell me what I should do.

Your boiling water turns to vapour. Why do you think exhausts rust?

That was not what I asked:thud:

So what the crap is forming chemtrails then, if not the very thing chemtrail believers say it is...passenger jets :thud:

Who mentioned passenger jets (again) ?

I've been here so long because I have. If correcting stupid claims is the mind squad...then yes, that's me.

And I could be here Even longer before I get a better understanding of chemtrails from you

You, thee all seeing and all knowing Oracle

Must be correct :clap::clap::clap:

:cheerleader:

breaker 17-05-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1063017728)
bump

Where? :thud:
:Luv Heart:
:peace:

truegroup 17-05-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021590)
And I could be here Even longer before I get a better understanding of chemtrails from you

Right there is your problem. You see, you have this idea that there is an evil plot to flood the sky with chemicals from airplanes, that bizarrely you claim aren't passenger jets but something else*facepalm*

It's kind of like me saying something like....

"You will never be able to teach me more about fairies down the bottom of my garden"

I answered your stupid question about boiling water...

Quote:

if I were to boil a tank of water containing 10,000 gallons of water in my garden would it cause a localised fog?
Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes. Your boiling water turns to vapour.

Learn how to use the quote function, you are coming across as a bit dim.

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021547)
Full of questions ain’t I

Not questions, something else...

breaker 17-05-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021600)
Right there is your problem. You see, you have this idea that there is an evil plot to flood the sky with chemicals from airplanes, that bizarrely you claim aren't passenger jets but something else*facepalm*

It's kind of like me saying something like....

"You will never be able to teach me more about fairies down the bottom of my garden"

I answered your stupid question about boiling water...



Do clouds form at sea level? If you did it during a period where fog was occurring, then yes. Your boiling water turns to vapour.

Learn how to use the quote function, you are coming across as a bit dim.



Not questions, something else...

I must be a bit fucking dim to be conversing with a know it all dimwit.

I ask questions to find facts to improve my knowledge.

You’ve already made your own truth in your own head. Good luck on that road. :cheerleader:

:peace:

truegroup 17-05-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021604)
I must be a bit fucking dim to be conversing with a know it all dimwit.

Well to be fair.....we aren't conversing. You are asking daft questions and making whacky assertions. I'm doing my best to help your lack of knowledge.

Quote:

I ask questions to find facts to improve my knowledge.
Oh right. So the bit about pilot strike and the bullshit to "play down chemtrails"...that was you asking questions was it*facepalm*

Quote:

You’ve already made your own truth in your own head. Good luck on that road. :cheerleader:

:peace:
And so have you. Only your "truth" is from planet Batshit

breaker 17-05-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063021606)
Well to be fair.....we aren't conversing. You are asking daft questions and making whacky assertions. I'm doing my best to help your lack of knowledge.



Oh right. So the bit about pilot strike and the bullshit to "play down chemtrails"...that was you asking questions was it*facepalm*



And so have you. Only your "truth" is from planet Batshit


I love you truyie XXX

breaker 17-05-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breaker (Post 1063021559)
So why have you been here so long?

Who are you The fuckin mind squad?

:cheerleader:

Fecking spoilt ponce. :cheerleader::cheerleader:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 AM.