David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will You Take The Chip Or Die? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20675)

svadil 03-01-2009 08:19 AM

Given the Choice..
 
between Chip or death.. I feel, I have done my part and I can accept death.. This is only a transport vehicle, the Spirit will always remain, and is free and I would rather have free spirit than one under the leash.
HOWEVER, if there was a THIRD option..
deny The Chip and revolt I would have to go fur that instead..
Not just fur myself, but for the free people, The Animals of the World and Mother Nature and The planet :)

jagabags 12-01-2009 05:00 AM

Be chipped or die?
 
NEITHER!!!
As the time approaches, we'll be forced to go UNDERGROUND!
We will need to start taking matters into our own hands.....ck the LAW because the law is not based on the TRUTH!
The truth WILL set us free!

So my advice to you now is to start taking actions to remove yourself as best you can, from the "grid."Life will become just another exciting new challenge.

We need to be prepared to fight for our freedom...like our ancestors did.

We need to be prepared to die for the freedom of our children and grandchildren.

And just remember that our consciousness never dies, it is eternal.
I'LL BE BACK!!!

Questions like this should give us more of a reason to live!!!
"VIVA LIFE!"

happyman 17-01-2009 04:30 PM

i would rather die

lyrag 17-01-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagabags (Post 725838)
NEITHER!!!
As the time approaches, we'll be forced to go UNDERGROUND!

Why????

jonny78 17-01-2009 09:41 PM

I wouldn't take the chip. Period. If I die, then I die. Not trying to sound macho, but it doesn't bother me now that I understand infinite consciousness.

moina 17-01-2009 10:59 PM

I would rather die than take the "mark of the beast" but I would like to go out with a bang.:D

dusthead 22-01-2009 11:40 AM

I don't think I'll live to see the day when people are implanted with microchips. It's too costly, people just aren't that gullible and it would be a pretty unworkable system.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the politician in charge of a system like that. The office flunkies can't even look after a laptop on a train these days.

The NHS would go mental! You'd have a full on strike on your hands. People in waiting lists for hip replacements wouldn't be too happy either.

lightblessins 22-01-2009 01:21 PM

if it was 1 or the other, i would get chipped, because no technology which they av, can ever effect the power of the light which i av, my light force always grows and they can chip me, plug me and try to control me, but they will never succeed as the power of light always will over come their darkness!:D

karol2020 22-01-2009 04:07 PM

If it really come when i´m still born, I will never let they put this chip in me or the people I know.... not really....


"They can try to bind our arms but they can´t chain our minds or hearts
We will keep our faith inside our souls and never let it go
we´re forever free." Forever free- Stratovarius

martthenge 03-08-2009 05:13 PM

The Chip is being phased into public consciousness every day, soon it will be implied that we all need to purchase a chip to continue in society....

Fuck the chip

www.fuckthechip.com

clachan 03-08-2009 06:10 PM

Yes..take the chip or die......or get out the system altogether,we rely on them for everything,so plan your escape.Its YOU & MOTHER EARTH.
I grow enough food for my families existence,nature provides all we need as long as we look after ourselves.
We have become totally reliant on them,the only way out is to take responsibility for your own life.Easier said than done but its the only way.
I dont think yuo,ll be hauled off to a concerntration camp....just wont be able to buy or sell,that means food,petrol or anything else,life would soon[very soon]become impossible unless you dont rely on "the chip".

ustane 03-08-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny78 (Post 738778)
I wouldn't take the chip. Period. If I die, then I die. Not trying to sound macho, but it doesn't bother me now that I understand infinite consciousness.

I agree. The same goes for me.

malkor 03-08-2009 10:46 PM

Well, it does make sense to microchip livestock. Can't have you wandering around to places you shouldn't be.

Most of you say you won't voluntarily take the chip. I bet most of you didn't voluntarily get circumcised either. If it happens, it'll most likely happen in the hospital while you're still a mewling babe.

motokeiru 04-08-2009 12:20 AM

I'll put my life on the line, it's either live free or die trying.

motokeiru 04-08-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clachan (Post 1166811)
Yes..take the chip or die......or get out the system altogether,we rely on them for everything,so plan your escape.Its YOU & MOTHER EARTH.
I grow enough food for my families existence,nature provides all we need as long as we look after ourselves.
We have become totally reliant on them,the only way out is to take responsibility for your own life.Easier said than done but its the only way.
I dont think yuo,ll be hauled off to a concerntration camp....just wont be able to buy or sell,that means food,petrol or anything else,life would soon[very soon]become impossible unless you dont rely on "the chip".

Yes, good post.

karol2020 04-08-2009 04:22 PM

Have come to my mind now that if the it is really a plan of the PTB to put a chip on us and considering they are intelligent to find the easies way to do this, then, it will be put in us without our knowlegde. They will not make we stand in a line saying "is your time if you dont take the chip you will..."
It will be done in a hidding way like throught vaccinations, cell phone, ID card without we knowing we are taking it so we cant resist because we think it´s a good thing....

Do you agree? And if yes, what if te chip already exists and we don´t know?


:confused: especulations...

manxboz 04-08-2009 05:48 PM

I will not take the chip, if i have to i will die, if i can run then i will run and live of the land.

armoured_amazon 04-08-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karol2020 (Post 1169019)
Have come to my mind now that if the it is really a plan of the PTB to put a chip on us and considering they are intelligent to find the easies way to do this, then, it will be put in us without our knowlegde. They will not make we stand in a line saying "is your time if you dont take the chip you will..."
It will be done in a hidding way like throught vaccinations, cell phone, ID card without we knowing we are taking it so we cant resist because we think it´s a good thing....

Do you agree? And if yes, what if te chip already exists and we don´t know?


:confused: especulations...

But that goes against the free will law, which I think they subscribe to.

malkor 04-08-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 1169285)
But that goes against the free will law, which I think they subscribe to.

There is no free will law but there is always an escape clause if you are smart enough to find it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 AM.