David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will You Take The Chip Or Die? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=20675)

kblood 07-05-2008 10:11 PM

Yea, trust the devil on that :D:p

kingmonkey 07-05-2008 10:21 PM

I'll take the chip and then try and figure out how to get the f&*ker back out, even if I have to do it myself with a knife and fork.

I'd rather die trying to blow the fuckers up or somethin' than get killed straight off for refusing the chip.

dmessick 07-05-2008 10:42 PM

Well, chipping is obviously a bad idea but if for some reason 'they' hold me down and stick it in me I'll just run a magnet over it to short it out. It's not hard to beat these clowns and their agenda.

psychick 08-05-2008 11:58 PM

FUCKING-A !

let the pussies take the chips...
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nafenisr (Post 283072)
I'm fully prepared right now for someone to put a gun to my head. "Chip or no chip"....."PULL THE TRIGGER, BITCH"

psychick 09-05-2008 12:03 AM

yes yes yes
(and no, i'm not having an orgasm)

finally some sense. I've been on this forum one day and l just see negativity too. Keep the faith, it's a collective world not a dog eat dog environment. (no pun intended)

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 288331)
Well I do get rude occasionally. You will often find that it is a response to what people have posted to me though. I get a bit tired of people moralising at me, trying to tell me I need to wake up just because I have my own ideas, or just being nasty because of my job.

I don't care where you run, I am not looking for people to follow me. To be honest I am getting tired of this forum. It is so negative. People are always looking at doomsday but never at what to do about it, or what happens if things turn out good.

I believe that the real battle for control of the human mind will be won within the hearts of every person. I think that only by people collectively developing an overwhelming positive drive that the true inner battle will be won. To many people are scared and cut off from the inner links for this to be decisive.

hagbard_celine 09-05-2008 04:35 PM

The poll seems to be closed, but I'd have voted no.

If you take the chip then you're as good as dead anyway. If you have no mind of your own then how can you say you're alive?

popeye11 15-05-2008 12:43 AM

Greetings

No. I would not take the chip under any circumstances knowingly, but there may be many ways to get that tiny thing in anyway.:eek:

kblood 15-05-2008 06:19 AM

I dont mind electrocution and stuff like that anyway. Problem is how or why they would even have to chip us?

If they had some proper technology the DNA archieve would work just fine and is very capable of tracking us, and could probably also make a DNA telepathy phone :eek::o

montag 15-05-2008 06:57 AM

If you carry a phone, use a computer, drive a car, carry a credit card, passport or anything like that then you're already chipped, they don't need to implant it. As far as mind control goes then 99% of us are already there, the technology is in place already without chipping us and it's working quite well thank you..:D

beldazar 15-05-2008 07:41 AM

yeah you are right montag. I was pretty mad that I was forced to get a card to get my money out, I always went to the bank counter for that, its also harder to get out money that way.
I make a point every time I go to the bank to comment on the fact they tell me its so much quicker! It certainly isnt! Having to put the card in and out then in adn out again to get a statement!
I leave the comment, "big brother has to know exactly what you are doing all the time".

ak87 15-05-2008 09:36 AM

wen it comes to it, we'll find a way!

truthseeker1980 15-05-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmessick (Post 353446)
Well, chipping is obviously a bad idea but if for some reason 'they' hold me down and stick it in me I'll just run a magnet over it to short it out. It's not hard to beat these clowns and their agenda.

That wouldn't work, the company i work for have now made pacemekers with RFid chips and similar bluetooth chips in them. A magnet does nothing to them as they use a very powerful magnet just to position, reset or find where they implanted under the skin.

So i'd imagine they would use the same technology with the compulsory micro-chip when it rolls out.

ufo_swatter 15-05-2008 10:32 AM

They'll just chip you and you'll never know, maybe they will force people to have a chip but it could just as well be a smokescreen for the real chips that are already in you. They can walk through walls, phase in and out, move around in an invisible state, they just come in your house while you sleep and put an organic mind control chip in you, obviously its probably easier if you walk to them for the jab, but I doubt they'll ever kill anyone who doesn't, they prefer to kill the compliant.

bucktown777 15-05-2008 12:48 PM

I know I'm getting in late on the topic, but I do have a few thoughts in reference to the subject matter.

First, I want to ask, 'What Chip?'. Are you referring to the 'Mark Of The Beast'? I'm not aware of any chip in existence correlated with 666. Has anyone here ever stopped to consider that the 'chip' is just propaganda to propel an idea that was created out of and in fear? I'm not so sure why a lot think that 'chipping' is such a bad or evil idea. If it's stemming from religious fears then one can rest assured that there is no verse pertaining to 'micro-chips'. Just think, when tatoos became popular, many speculated that was also going to be used as the 'Mark Of The Beast'.

People, we have to stop living under 'fear' and live with no doubt! The only things that can happen to us is what we create for ourselves, so if enough of our consciousness' fear that we are going to be 'chipped', well then, guess what, we will. We have the ability to create our very own reality. What do you think being created in the 'image' of the creator is all about? Certainly not physical appearance alone. We were created with 'thought', then 'word' and then the 'action' manifested in this 3d reality. Same way we create our very own present moments, we think, we speak and then our actions manifest what our original thoughts created. If you aren't living like this then perhaps you are definitely a sheeple. Don't give your minds away to non-sense and fairy tales. Think for yourselves, know yourselves and draw your own conclusions.

charlsright 09-06-2008 06:34 PM

surely if you say yeah id love to take the micro chip then they give you it then your off then you go home get a knife and cut it out then run away :D

beldazar 09-06-2008 07:21 PM

very good post there bucktown, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT :D

ninaandnally 15-06-2008 12:20 AM

I would think that, generally speaking, most people see the fascist nature of this subject and know of the ties to Christian philosophy and to be quite honest, I think it will be a cold day in hell before this plan gets implemented to the fullest extent (i.e. compulsory on pain of death). Although martial law seems to be the rule these days it's not out and out martial law as it's being kept secret. Do we live in a police state? I'd say so, but would elected officials? When the ruling party starts openly aknowledging that we are under martial law, then I'd start to worry. I don't know...I mean I worry still, because I know you can't trust the bastards, but I'm not currently sweating the load because there still exists a nation full of gun-toting people who given the choice between possibly going to Hell and living with the mark of the beast or fighting...maybe that's precisely what it will take to get the cattle that are the American civilians to galvanize for independence once again. It's so sad that our nation founded upon the idea that independence and freedom are sanctified rights has turned into a prison for the mind.

the itinerant shrubber 22-06-2008 05:19 PM

I think those that refuse the chip at best will become vagrant - unable to work and function in society and at worst become outlaws. This is why self reliance is so important to those of us that will refuse it. We're going to need to know how to keep ourselves alive and evade the authorities.
Life is not going to be easy for refuseniks but its the choice we'll have to make - be warm,comfortable and enslaved or cold,hunted but free.

w1nstonsm1th84 22-06-2008 08:18 PM

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" ;-)

theseeker 26-06-2008 01:29 PM

I would have the chip myself, it will mean being outlawed in society and not being able to integrate. But have you guys thought of maybe forming an undeground community ect of people who didnt get chiped ect