David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New World Order / Global Government (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why Alex Jones is God... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=291524)

oz93666 20-03-2015 10:49 AM

Why Alex Jones is God...

... Well , perhaps not god, but that's the only word I can find that expresses the awe I feel for his total understanding of what the NWO are trying to pull off.

I know he can also be annoying, but his delivery style is the only appropriate one.

Just listen to the first hour of this latest (Thursday show) , it's a classic ...

http://rss.infowars.com/20150319_Thu_Alex.mp3

Guaranteed both beginner and expert will come away with greater clarity.

truthspoon 20-03-2015 11:56 AM

Yeah he's awesome......

Just a real shit-kicking man which is what we all have to start being.

The Jones revolution isn't just about him but about activists and members of the public saying 'fuck you and fuck this: we won't play ball'.

Yeah you can knock him on the details but the man is a legend and has possibly saved the world several times over.....or at least made tptb think again before they stage another false flag.

Thanks Jones! And thanks OP for a great positive thread about someone we can really get behind.....at least on most topics.

yourjourney 20-03-2015 05:10 PM

Alex Jones is not God

Alex Jones is Alex Jones

:D :D

jhar26 20-03-2015 05:44 PM

He does valuable work, but I can't help it: something about him rubs me the wrong way. He's too agressive towards those that disagree with him. Like when he had that what passes for a discussion with that bloke from CNN (the one that replaced Larry King - I never can think of his name) about gun control. Jones completely lost his cool there.

Or when he had that Rothschild on his own show to discuss global warming, climate change, or whatever it was called on that day. Again - he completely lost his cool and made it a shouting contest. He made HIMSELF sound like the fanatic - not the Rothschild. What's the point of doing an interview if you're determined to not let the interviewie answer your questions but instead constantly interrupt him to shout insults? Let him have his say and when it's over the listener (and you mr Jones) can come to his or her own conclusions of whether there was any validity to his narrative. As it was I stopped listening halfway through the program because I didn't see any point to listening any further.

1zenith 20-03-2015 05:53 PM

I love alex jones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062441183)
... Well , perhaps not god, but that's the only word I can find that expresses the awe I feel for his total understanding of what the NWO are trying to pull off.

I know he can also be annoying, but his delivery style is the only appropriate one.

Just listen to the first hour of this latest (Thursday show) , it's a classic ...

http://rss.infowars.com/20150319_Thu_Alex.mp3

Guaranteed both beginner and expert will come away with greater clarity.

IT cracks me up sooooooo bad when he does the ENGLISH accent.

He is at his funniest then.

WHy did he let on like Ferguson was REAL when he knew himself it was 100% pure staged bull shit?? HE said it himself!! whY did he keep letting on???
If i was him i would be like " ok i know it is staged, I am NOT saying anymore shit about it". But he just kept letting on for months acting like it was NOT STAGED.

That pissed me off!!!!

Some ppl think he is working or part of the illuminati.

SO anyway after THAT incident it makes me 'wonder'.

Well I DONT trust anybody.

It is sad that he isnt AWAKENED to the aliens in his life.

BUT he knows so much about NWO, politics etc.
I don't think it is ever meant for him to understand ALIENS.
Because it his HIS JOB
to tell about the other part of life. ....all the deeep politics and shit.
I dont understand all the world politics like that.

I hate that shit.

He understands it well. He has a HIGH iq i heard.

I wonder if he could be MENSA qualified.

oz93666 21-03-2015 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhar26 (Post 1062441515)
He does valuable work, but...He's too agressive towards those that disagree with him. Like when he had that what passes for a discussion with that bloke from CNN (the one that replaced Larry King - I never can think of his name) about gun control. Jones completely lost his cool there.

It's true he gets angry , because he KNOWS what these people are doing, putting poisons in the vaccines that brain damage children, at the top of the NWO, they're child torturers and murderers . Getting angry is a normal healthy response.

We're in this predicament because people have been pacified by the flouride and other things, and can't get angry. Every day in the West thousands of children are taken from their parents for no good reason , and the parents do nothing!! just accept it!!

Analysis has shown the interview you refer to with piers morgan, was AJ's finest hour , he got enormous traffic and reached millions of new people.... morgans ratings nose dived after this interview, and he was soon fired, and returned to the UK.

AJ's style is dramatic , exciting, attention getting , and it works, it's not a calculated thing, he's just being himself ...

He just can't stay cool, when sitting opposite a rothschild , he knows what that daemon possessed trash gets up to in those dark rituals, I'm sure Jones is exerting great self control in not attacking and killing him on the spot!

oz93666 21-03-2015 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zenith (Post 1062441525)
WHy did he let on like Ferguson was REAL .......
I don't think it is ever meant for him to understand ALIENS.

We have to remember his target audience is the ordinary people, and he does shy away from that which sounds crazy, even if it is true. So he's reluctant to come out and say "the whole thing was staged like a movie" , because he thinks a lot of people will switch off. I think this is why the NWO stage such events in this way , they could just as easily had a real shooting, but if it's all staged, most people can't believe that, and it marginalizes truthers .

Same with Aliens, he thinks he'll lose people. I , personally think he's wrong on this, as more and more people wake up , the world is ready for the whole truth.

jhar26 21-03-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062441995)
It's true he gets angry , because he KNOWS what these people are doing, putting poisons in the vaccines that brain damage children, at the top of the NWO, they're child torturers and murderers . Getting angry is a normal healthy response.

We're in this predicament because people have been pacified by the flouride and other things, and can't get angry. Every day in the West thousands of children are taken from their parents for no good reason , and the parents do nothing!! just accept it!!

Analysis has shown the interview you refer to with piers morgan, was AJ's finest hour , he got enormous traffic and reached millions of new people.... morgans ratings nose dived after this interview, and he was soon fired, and returned to the UK.

AJ's style is dramatic , exciting, attention getting , and it works, it's not a calculated thing, he's just being himself ...

He just can't stay cool, when sitting opposite a rothschild , he knows what that daemon possessed trash gets up to in those dark rituals, I'm sure Jones is exerting great self control in not attacking and killing him on the spot!

Well, if he can't keep his cool when sitting opposite a Rothschild there's no point "interviewing" one. What he tells him, or rather shouts at him I've already heard a million times before. I was actually curious about what the Rothschild had to say. But it didn't take long before I realized that it wasn't gonna happen.

Yes, Piers Morgan was the CNN guy. In that one Jones' behaviour was even more outrageous imo. Morgan's opinion on guns was a perfectly reasonable one. That doesn't mean that Jones' while the exact opposite can't be reasonable as well. But can't he have a civilized exchange of opinions with someone he happens to disagree with? Worst of all is that Jones argued that Morgan should be removed from the country. Strange when I hear from the alternative media almost on a daily basis that they fear censorship and boycots from the powers that be. Here we have one of the main representatives of that alternative media campaigning to do to someone else what he claims the other side is trying to do to him.

I'm so happy that David Icke was the one to introduce me to this alternative way of thinking. If it had been the Alex Jones of the Rothschild and Morgan talks I would have thought "put that right wing nutter in a straitjacket and get him out of here" and I would have been done with it for good. I've since come to appreciate Jones more. He is indeed doing good work and has interesting stuff to say. And when he goes nuts it probably wasn't planned but he just let's his emotions get the better of him. But what is someone to think if something like that is his/her first experience of the alternative media? Chances are that their reaction would be similar to what mine would have been and that we would lose those people to fox, cnn and the bbc for good. I'm sure that Alex has his heart in the right place, but he's gotta keep his cool. You can reason with people to wake them up, but you can't bully them into waking up.

kizzie 21-03-2015 08:42 AM

The only CT who comes close to God for me is Ken O'Keefe.

They all make me roll my eyes except this man. No way can you ever call Ken a nutcase. He doesn't shout of get manic. We need more like him so we can post on MSM groups .. No way can I ever post any others as they just get laughed at.

Why do most CT have to be so manic , we could get through to more people if they just calmed down a little

But then maybe they act crazy for a reason.. the reason being they are passed by for execution is people think they are nuts.

David Icke comes next on my God list. :D

kizzie 21-03-2015 08:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...o%27keefe+isis

For those who dont know Ken O'Keefe

1zenith 23-03-2015 06:43 PM

OHHHH, thank you for anSwering my qst.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062441999)
We have to remember his target audience is the ordinary people, and he does shy away from that which sounds crazy, even if it is true. So he's reluctant to come out and say "the whole thing was staged like a movie" , because he thinks a lot of people will switch off. I think this is why the NWO stage such events in this way , they could just as easily had a real shooting, but if it's all staged, most people can't believe that, and it marginalizes truthers .

Same with Aliens, he thinks he'll lose people. I , personally think he's wrong on this, as more and more people wake up , the world is ready for the whole truth.

OMG thanks for explaining that. That DOES make me feel better about him.

With the aliens, he literally cannot RELATE and he is not ascended to 'see' them. So he has no desire what so ever to talk about that aspect.

OK so basically he was wanting to keep his target audience HAPPY.

But he just kept on and on and on and on and on for mooooonths!!!

ABout FERGUSON.

oz93666 10-07-2015 09:46 AM

Oh... Yea he's GOD

Don't believe me ? Just listen to the first hour of todays show...

http://rss.infowars.com/20150709_Thu_Alex.mp3

This is pure genius , classic, no one delivers the goods like Alex!

supertzar 10-07-2015 10:54 AM

It sounds like you gravitate towards guru or teacher worship. You said you were with Osho right? Now you see that he was a fraud but you have a new teacher to worship.

ellis_deatrip 10-07-2015 11:45 AM

So there's a secret sinister, blood-lusting, "Germanic Death Cult" controlling world affairs, and "ARABS RUN HOLLYWOOD"? Wow This Johens guy has it all figured out, aye?
http://i.imgur.com/3YWFPj1.png

oz93666 10-07-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 1062535573)
It sounds like you gravitate towards guru or teacher worship. You said you were with Osho right? Now you see that he was a fraud but you have a new teacher to worship.

Yes it's all true, It's the way I opperate . I sit at the feet of important people, learn all they have to teach me, spit out their bones, Say "thank-you very kindly"... and move on, looking for the next guru to devour.

By far the tastiest I found so far is a Mr Andrew Bartzis, you really should have a nibble of him ... His lance white interviws are best.

But lets get back to Alex Jones , I feel the urge to compose a short prayer which I invite you all to recite often, it will help his mission.

May blessings shower upon Alex Jones, the leader of our great resistance.

Long may He be on air to give us his wisdom ahd incites

May his shelves be full and never run out out of products to sell

A hedge of protection is over Him and His family

All praise to Alex Jones

Just listen to 10 minites of the link below, I guarentee you'll be hooked , and see what all the fuss is about.

http://rss.infowars.com/20150709_Thu_Alex.mp3

chandon3000 10-07-2015 11:59 AM

I like Alex jones but I can't get into him 100% because his massive range of InfoWars(TM) products...

ronisron 10-07-2015 01:37 PM

Hell of a thread.... *facepalm*

grandmasterp 10-07-2015 02:40 PM

AJ has his audience so he gets a good living.
He's not to my taste really, I'm allergic to preaching; but good luck to those who enjoy him.

grasshopper 10-07-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip (Post 1062535600)
So there's a secret sinister, blood-lusting, "Germanic Death Cult" controlling world affairs, and "ARABS RUN HOLLYWOOD"? Wow This Johens guy has it all figured out, aye?
http://i.imgur.com/3YWFPj1.png

nice coat :)
of course AJ is far ahead your backwards courseā€¦.but this is not difficult :p

truthy 10-07-2015 06:02 PM

I give him a lot of credit for starting Inforwars and lots of issues he brings to the debate.

He seems into it with all his rage. This however has the downside that he draws people into this fear mindset. Too much of it is not good. That is why he has to live with the fearmongery accusation all the time. He's too much into panic. For AJ the world ends always on the next day, WW3 and the reckoning and rapture is imminent this weekend, etc. pp.

This is too much for many people. Still, on another level I like this guy and sometimes watch his channel as his team (some of whom I like far better than him) tackle really important issues.