David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Prostate Health and the PSA Test (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323130)

livinglife 09-11-2018 01:37 PM

Prostate Health and the PSA Test
 
Hi Guys,

A good mate of mine is aged early 70's. Overall perfect health; participates in sports and is an avid cyclist who could have went pro back in the day!

Long story short he'd been going through a stressful time and decided to go to a GP for high blood pressure. GP said his blood pressure was somewhat elevated but he would have to get a 24hr monitor etc. before medication would be considered.

As part of an overall heath check blood and urine samples were taken.

Almost two weeks later he had to chase the Doc for results and whilst all was mostly perfect some items cropped up as follows:

1. C-Reactive Protein - Slightly elevated.
2. PSA was slightly raised outside normal margins for his age group by 0.05.
3. Slightly elevated red blood count with a note from the lab saying that this may have been because of storage of sample or something to the effect.

The Doc mentioned that he should have a prostate biopsy to investigate for prostate cancer. My friend politely declined the Docs offer (I'm not saying that everyone should).

Friend says he has no symptoms of prostate cancer although he knows early prostate cancer has no symptoms.

Two weeks later he goes to another Doc for a second opinion and PSA was .55 higher than the previous reading. Sample was sent to a different lab.

Friend refusing digital rectal examine and biopsy.

He's now using saw palmetto and within one week has found he is urinating a lot more and has been more active with his wife!!!

Would appreciate any feedback please.

berten60 09-11-2018 05:08 PM

Also good for the prostate is tea or infusion made from
the root of the stinging nettle...

thermion 09-11-2018 07:59 PM

It's not clear from the OP what his PSA figure actually was. A figure of 0.05 or 0.55 can vary daily depending on activity, sex, other things.

A PSA should generally be below 3 - at least that's the figure used in the UK, and my vary with age. But higher PSA numbers are sometimes given the watch-and-wait treatment. It's often said that most men die with prostate cancer, but not of it. I know someone in his mid 50s who's had to have it out to prevent the cancer spreading to his bones.

There's lots of debate about whether anyone over 50 should have a routine 'finger check' and a PSA blood test. As far as I can see the worst that can happen is a false positive. All that means is more tests to conform the result, not wheeled in the next day for radical surgery!

If you're a man 50 or over, have a chat with your doctor about considering a test. Especially if you have a close relative who has had prostate cancer.

thermion

livinglife 09-11-2018 10:05 PM

Thank you all very much, much appreciated.

The first PSA was 6.55; however the doc never told him he was conducting a PSA test and he was ill prepared i.e. cycled and done the deed days/hours before the test.

Strangely he's a bit peeved the GP carried out this particular test without his consent. He said he never would have requested it.

He wants to treat naturally what he believes is simply an enlarged prostate caused by years of cycling and of course aging.

The second PSA two weeks later was 7.1 taken with a different lab.

His plan is to use natural supplements for the prostate, improve his diet etc. and be retested in the next few weeks.

Normal ranges for a man of his age is ? to 6.5 where he is living.

bamboozooka 10-11-2018 10:54 AM

once psa reaches a certain lower level you are classed as having clinical cancer with no evidence of cancer at all picked up by scanning devices.

livinglife 10-11-2018 04:48 PM

Thanks for your response Bamboozooka. When you say reaches a certain lower level what level is this please?

thermion 10-11-2018 05:05 PM

Steady on chaps! A high PSA does not necessarily mean you have cancer. You could have a prostate infection (I know someone who's PSA went up to 45 because of this - antibiotics sorted it), or a recent orgasm, or vigorous cycling, or a prostate massage!

I was told to have none of the above for two days prior to a PSA test.

Also beware of quack 'cures'; bicarb, salt and honey, herbal tonics, etc. If any of those simple remedies worked don't you think they'd be in wide-spread use - despite Big Pharma trying to stop them?

There are some natural remedies that are claimed to reduce prostate size, but I'd want to see proper research, not just research done by the sellers!

livinglife 10-11-2018 05:39 PM

Neither GP once mentioned antibiotics or any benign issue of the prostate both immediately jumped on the invasive examination bandwagon. The first one lost his urine sample so that was never analysed for bacteria etc. The second one never even asked for a urine sample! All very unprofessional.

He's loving saw palmetto but is going to have another PSA in a few weeks. Fingers crossed.

hokuspokus 10-11-2018 09:20 PM

Guys, this is close to my heart .

Sent to the Doc by Mrs H for prostrate test .
Finger up arse nothing untoward.However PSA showed a reading of 4.5
which was slightly high for my age.54 last year. Another test 6 months later
and it had risen to 5.1 . Had an MRI scan. Nothing showing . This said the scan
cannot prove a negative. So waited a further 6 months for another PSA test and
it had risen again to 5.4 . Urologist then recommended a biopsy to rule out cancer
although PSA levels only slightly above the level expected for my age.

More concerned about biopsy than cancer but can those of a certain age get theirselves
checked out please?.

livinglife 10-11-2018 10:24 PM

Hi Hokuspokus,

I second that - all men should know their PSA score and act accordingly.

Had you any symptoms that prompted you to get the PSA test or was it simply to keep on top of your health? Was your urine analysed for infections etc?

My mate is stubborn and wont accept the DRE or the biopsy at this point; however from other men I've spoken with have said the biopsy is not half as bad as they thought it was going to be.

From the reading I've being doing on this subject it would appear prostate cancer is deal-able with when caught early.

As said by a previous poster a high PSA does not necessarily mean you have cancer so on this note I wish you all the best.

grimstock 11-11-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamboozooka (Post 1063047481)
once psa reaches a certain lower level you are classed as having clinical cancer with no evidence of cancer at all picked up by scanning devices.

Exactly - the only scams ever occurring with prostate cancer are those of the so-called medical "profession".

Prostate cancer can easily be avoided, and if too late, can easily be remedied through the avoidance of hospitals and doctors. They are paid to make money from you, and not safeguard your health per se.

WAKE UP!

An "alternative" health forum where the uninformed are claiming hospital is the best place to go?

GIVE ME A BREAK

Biopsies can easily cause cancer
MRI scans have been proven to cause cancer

grimstock 11-11-2018 12:28 PM

David Icke: One of the Most Corrupt Industries on Earth - the Cancer Industry

<iframe width="643" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wqhsP5UdtLE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


How Cancer Has Been Forced On The People Since The 1950s - David Icke

<iframe width="605" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1-7ut1uun3w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

grimstock 11-11-2018 12:34 PM

Prostate Health, and HOW TO AVOID PROSTATE CANCER

Breaking Prostate Taboos

DOCTORS WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS FOR FEAR OF LOSING THEIR LICENCE BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE MEDICATION.

"With prostate cancer rates continuing to climb, we are forced to face sexual taboos. Men and woman can learn prostrate health practices so the man does not end up on the surgeons table and have to face cruel radiation therapy and the even the worse chemotherapy. It is time to stop being squeamish about the prostate sexual gland and its access canal the anus.

Why do you think there is a taboo around prostate massage?

There are strong taboos around prostate massage because there are incredibly strong taboos against anal sex. It was just too much for our early religious leaders to see everything about the human body being God endowed and thus a source of pleasure and sexual health. Some part of the body had to be considered dirty when in fact nothing is dirty with God except sexual violence.

Sex to the early Americans was in the domain of the Devil so you can imagine how that legacy carries on as a taboo against anything and everything anal. Even desire was considered impure and corrupting by many people in the past. The Puritans took God’s rules about sex to an extreme; including forbidding most sexual activities between husbands and wives. It was actually forbidden for sex to be enjoyable. They considered the enjoyment of sex to be a sinful expression of lust, even amongst married couples.

Every part of the body enjoys therapeutic touch. Sexual touch is an intense extension of therapeutic touch meaning frequent sex is healthy. Because sex itself is a health promoting activity sexual aids that bring more pleasure, ease and intensity to the sexual act should be thought of as helpful. There are many frontiers for couples to explore with their sexualities. Going deep into the art of pleasure is evolutionary for our personalities and souls but with prostate massage, we are actually dealing with medicine and the health of the prostate and the avoidance of prostate cancer.

Could you tell us what myths there are, and which are true and which are false?

It is not dirty. Anal dirtiness is something that exists in the mind not in fact. First thing, it is easy for a healthy person to keep their anuses clean. Secondly, when we open to the awesome fact that nothing is dirty before God we clean our mind of its limitations unleashing a greater force and passion within us.

What place does the prostate have in the orgasm cycle?

Many men today, if not most suffer from some level of sexual stress. Sexual stress is a universal phenomenon for both men and women. The more clearly we resolve our issues around every aspect of sexuality the deeper our pleasure and the greater our health and vitality.

The prostate is important to sexuality and avoiding prostate cancer is a priority in most men’s health consciousness. Finding the underlying cause of prostate cancer takes us on a journey into the deepest and often most mysterious areas of sexuality. When we go down to the bottom of the pools of our sexualities, what we run smack into is our deepest vulnerabilities, incredible sensitivity and intimacy, pleasure even onto our souls, and a journey into what I call The Oneness of Being, that deliciously exquisite experience of oneness that makes life truly worth living and writing about.

Answering the question about the prostate in the orgasm cycle forces us to open up to the not any longer taboo subject of anal sex. The Bible is not against it specifically, nor should a man nor any woman who loves a man, for a man’s health depends on some level of understanding of all aspects of sexuality including anal."

Read more:
https://drsircus.com/general/breaking-prostrate-taboos/

grimstock 11-11-2018 12:38 PM

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

– Gospel of Thomas, verse 70

EXACTLY!

grimstock 11-11-2018 01:00 PM

ORMUS | Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark | Laurence Gardner

Curing cancer by attaching monatomic gold to dna through surgery.

100% ultra fast success rate. (from 54.58 into the video)


<iframe width="545" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gLFytyjV7h4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

grimstock 11-11-2018 01:02 PM

However, baking soda has been shown to kill cancer, among many other remedies.

grimstock 11-11-2018 01:10 PM

Want to use natural treatments combined with visits to hospital or doctor?

Fine! - but you have to be private to do that. If you do not have a private doctor, it is not possible.
Why?
Because if you tell the hospital, you will then be arrested by hospital security.
Don't believe me? Then try it!


THE HOSPITAL IS NOT THERE FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH.

thermion 11-11-2018 01:15 PM

Yes, that's right. Cancer is a scam. It probably doesn't exist, and if it does it can be cured by a good diet and bicarbonate of soda.

So easy to cure with such a basic approach you'd think it would have been wiped out decades ago.

(That's irony - just so you know.)


.

thermion 11-11-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimstock (Post 1063047585)
"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance." - Jordan Maxwell.

David is 100% correct on cancer and baking soda.

Would you really completely avoid conventional medicine if you or a close family member was diagnosed with a terminal cancer if left untreated? Really?

If cancer were so easily cured we'd all know about it. It would be impossible to suppress a something that important to so many people.

And if it was suppressed here, it wouldn't be suppressed in every nation. People would go to where baking soda cancer treatment (or whatever) was available, and return all cured for everyone to see...

grimstock 11-11-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermion (Post 1063047591)
Would you really completely avoid conventional medicine if you or a close family member was diagnosed with a terminal cancer if left untreated? Really?

If cancer were so easily cured we'd all know about it. It would be impossible to suppress a something that important to so many people.

And if it was suppressed here, it wouldn't be suppressed in every nation. People would go to where baking soda cancer treatment (or whatever) was available, and return all cured for everyone to see...


Yes, of course I would - treatment by body-friendly nutrition. It would not therefore be untreated.

"Terminal" means drugs can do no more - In most cases nutrition can, except where you may only have 24 hours or so.
Yes, and No - Doctors who are successful with baking soda, are usually imprisoned on false charges. All will lose their licence.

You do not need to go anywhere for baking soda treatment except where you need an overnight cure and intravenous is essential.

There are many other cures available however. Baking soda is not unique in that respect.
If time is short, then use them all. That will deal with the cancer from every angle then.

I am not a doctor, but I have cured the pain of severe arthritis within ten minutes - never to return- with baking soda.
It is amazing medicine.

Cancer is a fungus

Sodium Bicarbonate Baking Soda and pH Medicine - Dr. Sircus

<iframe width="645" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0I9Amm6Kdq0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Cancer ph testing

<iframe width="645" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cupwb6bKKoU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thermion 11-11-2018 02:54 PM

I'm no doctor either, so don't be confused into thinking I believe in the miracle curative properties of baking soda. But can we make clear what you mean by 'baking soda' because in some places it may be confused with 'baking powder' and we don't want people to use the wrong domestic product - think of the consequences.

Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and that's all.
Baking powder is a mix of sodium bicarbonate and/or potassium and sodium di-phosphates which react with moisture and warmth to generate CO2.

But where are all theses cured people? Surely there must be cancer forums where these miracle cures are discussed. Or are those forums suppressed too by the hidden hand of Big Pharma? Why are thousands of cancer patients not curing themselves and making it a thing of the past? I mean - cancer - and you're claiming there's a cure for a disease that kills thousands! Perhaps they are out there, but the sheeple are just hoodwinked into believing the medical profession, with painful, possible long therm treatment when there's a much easier fix.

No, sorry, it's impossible to suppress something so important with so basic a cure. It would be in our folk law and cancer would be a thing of the past.

Have you heard of the Darwin Award? I think it's relevant here.

thermion 11-11-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimstock (Post 1063047605)
I have posted the truth - what you do with it is entirely your concern, and not mine.
I'm sorry if it doesn't all fit on the back of your postage stamp.

"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance" - Jordan Maxwell

Where are all the "cured" people indeed?

Your personal "opinion" cannot negate the truth.

That doesn't really make much sense. Be it the "Truth" or not. Cancer is a very complex group of disorders and claiming they can be cured with simple remedies is at best foolhardy and at worst very dangerous.

Like I said, such simple remedies just wouldn't go ignored all this time. Nothing could keep simple fixes for killer diseases hidden.

Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself...

livinglife 03-01-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hokuspokus (Post 1063047546)
Guys, this is close to my heart .

Sent to the Doc by Mrs H for prostrate test .
Finger up arse nothing untoward.However PSA showed a reading of 4.5
which was slightly high for my age.54 last year. Another test 6 months later
and it had risen to 5.1 . Had an MRI scan. Nothing showing . This said the scan
cannot prove a negative. So waited a further 6 months for another PSA test and
it had risen again to 5.4 . Urologist then recommended a biopsy to rule out cancer
although PSA levels only slightly above the level expected for my age.

More concerned about biopsy than cancer but can those of a certain age get theirselves
checked out please?.

Hi H,

How did you get on with the biopsy? Good I hope.

livinglife 03-01-2019 06:54 PM

Since my last posts my friend has agreed to be treated for high blood pressure but refused all conventional invasive investigations of his prostate; however will participate in bi-yearly PSA tests.

He's currently taking saw palmetto, (160mg per day), zinc, folate (he's deficient) and vitamin D.

Doctor not happy and says saw palmetto may interfere with the PSA result by artificially lowering it and he'll now have to double any future PSA results. I've done a lot of research online and keep reading conflicting reports - some say SP artificially lowers the PSA some say no??

On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. I recall she had excessive amounts of androgen's in her blood work - in other words similar to a bloke who has prostate issues. She done some research and treated this syndrome naturally with appropriate supplements and now it is undetectable in blood work. Doctor gave her a clap on the back but same Doctor not happy that my mate is proactively treating his own androgen issue.

PSA = Prostate Specific Androgen.

thermion 03-01-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 1063054196)

PSA = Prostate Specific Androgen.

No. PSA = Prostate-Specific Antigen

https://www.cancer.gov/types/prostate/psa-fact-sheet


.

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 02:18 AM

Never ceases to amaze me of the nahsayers stance

Having cured 100's and probably 1000's of cancers my spare time, may i repeat this story.

My Engineer was rushed to hospital and found to have a limp near his anus inside on the colon the size of an apple (fist sized) he showed me the picture they took of it.

Now as they know about alt cures they said ... we just happen to be able to remove this cancer by surgery the day after tomorrow. (giving no time for alt research) giving you time to go get shit in order.

He came to me after discharge and said.... what can I do.... So I gave him the Bi Carb maple syrup recipe, the Ozyrich product and some ground up Dandilion roots and Nascent Iodine. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Reach-Fo...frcectupt=true

This guy was a brilliant engineer and built a bum hole cam to take piccies of how it progressed.

In two weeks of the above alt remedies, there was no more lump and he lived several more years and didnt go back to the Drs anymore at all.

The measure of sheepleness on a scale of one to 10 can be used on people who say... if its so good why dont the Drs know about it....

to which I just Yawn and walk away, got better things to do that try to awaken closed minded sheeple.

The product OxyRich it magic for ALL prostate conditions and if used at the first sign of a Prostate symptom will totally 100% eliminate whatever is causing it. I first used it on psoriasis and used NOTHING else and it cleared up a scalp that bled every time I combed my hair and it never came back. Its an Anti Fungal preparation to just like Bi Carb.

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermion (Post 1063047613)
That doesn't really make much sense. Be it the "Truth" or not. Cancer is a very complex group of disorders and claiming they can be cured with simple remedies is at best foolhardy and at worst very dangerous.

Like I said, such simple remedies just wouldn't go ignored all this time. Nothing could keep simple fixes for killer diseases hidden.

Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself...

Tell me..... whats David Icke's definition of a Sheeple?

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermion (Post 1063047613)
Cancer is a very complex group of disorders ..



This is where you are Totally wrong. Cancer is a Fungal disease and which variety of the Fungus Candida Albicans one has invading which part of the body is how they NAME each type of cancer.

Thats why Bi Carb is so effective on them all. It makes the body's immune system able to finish off the Fungus as it cant live in a high pH system.

This 'complex' group of disorders, is how they keep the google algorithms from finding the one common feature of the cause. Gee Ive got an aggressive form of cancer that only chemo can fix? sure lets do it Bleat Bleat. Baaaa Baaa

But the real problem here is Thermion Why are you here to ridicule Icke's research? and to use 'bitch tactics' of saying. "Let's all hope you never need any of your "remedies" yourself..." IS SHAMING TACTICS to belittle our point of view and I take exception to that.
Lift your game please.

grimstock 04-01-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 1063054196)
Since my last posts my friend has agreed to be treated for high blood pressure but refused all conventional invasive investigations of his prostate; however will participate in bi-yearly PSA tests.

He's currently taking saw palmetto, (160mg per day), zinc, folate (he's deficient) and vitamin D.

Doctor not happy and says saw palmetto may interfere with the PSA result by artificially lowering it and he'll now have to double any future PSA results. I've done a lot of research online and keep reading conflicting reports - some say SP artificially lowers the PSA some say no??

On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. I recall she had excessive amounts of androgen's in her blood work - in other words similar to a bloke who has prostate issues. She done some research and treated this syndrome naturally with appropriate supplements and now it is undetectable in blood work. Doctor gave her a clap on the back but same Doctor not happy that my mate is proactively treating his own androgen issue.

PSA = Prostate Specific Androgen.

Of course the doctor is not happy - he gets his licence taken away if he does not prescribe toxic shite that costs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wake up!

grimstock 04-01-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 1063054193)
Hi H,

How did you get on with the biopsy? Good I hope.

MRI causes cancer

Biopsy can cause cancer

Yawn!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=11

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livinglife (Post 1063054196)
On another note my sister had a syndrome (PCOS) polycystic ovaries and as far as I am aware that is a hormone driven complaint. .

cysts on the ovaries are also a sexually transmitted disease for those with a weakened immune system. The variety of Candida that likes ovaries is passed via seminal fluids.

It too should be treated as Many Cancers rather the poly or many Cysts. A cyst is formed by the body to encapsulate the fungal growth.

Iodine Douches were the Olde Ways, combined with also the Bi-Carb Maple Syrup so the body kills the Fungus.

Or you can have them removed and grow a beard or take pills the rest of your life.

Simple Grasshopper.

thermion 04-01-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpressiedente (Post 1063054231)
Never ceases to amaze me of the nahsayers stance

Having cured 100's and probably 1000's of cancers my spare time...

Were they all real cancers? Where can we all read of your phenomenal success? I expect the world is beating a path to your door so I'll let you get on...

Good luck.

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 10:00 AM

There are many ways to cure cancer. Dozens of ways to eliminate Fungi. Vitamin C kills fungus. Raw food diet.
But nothing will cure your bad disposition.

I bet youve NEVER given advice that cured anything other than a referal to the Medical Killing Complex of Bio-Weaponary

thermion 04-01-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elpressiedente (Post 1063054259)
There are many ways to cure cancer. Dozens of ways to eliminate Fungi. Vitamin C kills fungus. Raw food diet.
But nothing will cure your bad disposition.

I bet youve NEVER given advice that cured anything other than a referal to the Medical Killing Complex of Bio-Weaponary

And no, I'm not qualified to give medical advice. You could always just point us towards your portfolio of documented success stories and testimonials, without names and addresses obviously.



.

elpressiedente 04-01-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermion (Post 1063054264)
No need to be so aggressive, please. And no, I'm not qualified to give medical advice. You could always just point us towards your portfolio of documented success stories and testimonials, without names and addresses obviously.

BTW, that's not really the type of language anyone would expect a medical practitioner to use in public.
.

It was your Language that drew a response. There was a need to be aggressive. I gave it my best shot, because after your 5 years of experience on the Icke forum It is perfectly clear you havent learned much.

A forum to exchange ideas and alternate ones at that, where we share our experiences for what works/worked for us and you use 'shamming tactics'.

So in the interests of trying to cure your "educated too far in the other direction". I got out my sledge hammer and used it. I dont heal anything. In fact NO Doctor is a "healer". All Health practitioners do is advise the one seeking or displaying symptoms on all the available procedures available. In your case, you asked for that advice to mind your manners. Helping one fix their mind issues of 'superior intelligence' when it displays shaming tactics, isnt easy.... The patient always objects. But time does heal if the problem is looked at or brought to one's attention.

You further continued your 'tone' of superior intelligence and shamming tactics by stating...
"I expect the world is beating a path to your door so I'll let you get on..."

Well actually it is... The door I opened has had over a million people go through it in the 22 years since I made it available. So what you could have said, if you are really here to help cure humanities stupidity, is, something like, Just what is the procedure that brings 1000's to what you offer. Anything else other than what you wrote.

I thank you for the opportunity to use you Thermion, as todays example on how NOT to talk to others on the Alt Health Advice forum. Which implies that both of us could have done it better.

thermion 05-01-2019 07:15 AM

All I'm after is evidence. So many of these suggested cures for serious illnesses seem too simple to be true. They would have been discovered centuries ago and be common knowledge, like willow bark (aspirin), quinine, foxgloves (digitalis), etc. etc, all of which have been in use for centuries and, yes, 'exploited' and developed by Big Pharma.

So if bicarb was an effective cancer cure, it's not the sort of thing that could be hidden, not when people's lived depend upon it. The Victorians would have known about it and it would have been just as routine a treatment as those I have already mentioned.

I am well aware that many of my opinions go against the grain on this forum, but it is a forum, for debate and exchange of ideas. An echo chamber of heated agreement isn't usually very productive.

4legsgood 05-01-2019 11:22 AM

Hi,
my husband had a PSI reading of 4.5 after feeling some pain in the prostate area. ( PSI tests are notoriously unreliable, please do an internet search and see for yourself)
The doctors were convinced he had cancer and wanted to do a biopsy. He refused,
because if there are cancer cells the biopsy can spread the cells around the body. My husband was no way going to have any medical treatment, only natural , no matter what.
He had an MRI scan and there was a 14mm lesion, the doctors really wanted to do a biopsy after that but again my husband refused.

We tried several natural remedies but none helped him personally, l then did some research and got him some CBD oil, after three months of taking it the lesion, at the next MRI had dissapeared, he kept taking the CBD oil for several more months.
The doctors bullied him into having a colonoscopy and it was found the pain was from an internal hemmoroid that was entangled in some nerve endings.
That was about three years ago and he is fine. The colonoscopy l might add is very damaging.

We also have a neighbour who had a high PSI test at his yearly examination and he did go for the biopsy and they found he had a cyst on his prostate that was harmless, it was left alone and he is also fine.
l have read that aging naturally causes the PSI levels to rise as do many other non cancerous things.
So he is very wary of anything the doctors suggest.

thermion 05-01-2019 11:47 AM

@4legs

You're right. Many things can cause an increased PSA: a basic prostate infection, recent ejaculation, prostate massage, vigorous exercise to name a few, so it is by no means a cancer diagnosis. It seems different labs can give slightly different results from the same blood sample, so yes, the test can be unreliable, especially if it's at the low end. However, I doubt something above say 10 could be an error, but it doesn't necessarily mean cancer!

I'm not sure what the "let's look into this" threshold is in countries other than the UK, but here it's a PSA of 3 or higher, but I've heard of people with it into the 30s and everyone has decided to "watch and wait". However, if a finger-up-the-bum examination by an experienced doctor shows any abnormalities (harder or bigger than normal, irregularly shaped) and there's a high PSA, it suggests something is wrong. It still may well not be cancer, but some investigation might be in order.

I am not medically qualified, in conventional or alternative medicine. I just know this from personal experience and five friends in their 50s to 70s who have had prostate problems.

One just had a number of prostate 're-bores' and apart from retrograde ejaculation is fine now. Two had drug treatment (one just antibiotics for an infection, and one hormone treatment) and their PSA went to normal and all symptoms went away. One was diagnosed with prostate cancer with the possibility it would spread to his bones and opted to have it removed. Not nice and he has the known side effects, but better than the alternative. The other was diagnosed too late and cancer spread to his bones and kidneys, and is waiting to die.

Would herbal cures or bicarbonate of soda cured them? If it would have, such simple treatment could not be suppressed. It would be a well known first-step treatment at the very least.

It is said that most men die with prostate cancer, but not of it. Often it is very slow with few if any symptoms, but if you get any symptoms it's worth investigating their cause.


.

4legsgood 05-01-2019 12:06 PM

Forgot to mention, my husband did have the finger up the bum and the prostate was enlarged along with the higher PSI, and the docs thought the lesion was cancer, but CBD oil is known for curing cancer, so all l can say was the lesion was gone within three months of taking the CBD oil.
l think a person has to do what feels right for them.

grimstock 05-01-2019 12:12 PM

The Cancer Industry is Too Prosperous to Allow a Cure

'We have lost the war on cancer. At the beginning of the last century, one person in twenty would get cancer. In the 1940s it was one out of every sixteen people. In the 1970s it was one person out of ten. Today one person out of three gets cancer in the course of their life.

The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there was an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the US. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020."

Read more:
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...s-allow-cure-2


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.