David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ah... Google being dickheads (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319018)

PerceptionDeception 26-09-2017 07:38 PM

Ah... Google being dickheads

You may fool some of us, but not me! Not today! Share this info with everyone you can.

Just read the Google Drive Terms of Service:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

And look what I found

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Google Maps).

This essentially gives Google the explicit legal (not even secret or illegal) access and right to modify your information, and manipulate and use it however they feel like as long as they can find an excuse as to how it improves their "services".

Never use Google Drive and stay away from Google "services wherever possible. Just warning everyone to stay safe and keep their rights.

BIG GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!

JustMe418 27-09-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception (Post 1062962872)

You may fool some of us, but not me! Not today! Share this info with everyone you can.

Just read the Google Drive Terms of Service:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

And look what I found

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Google Maps).

This essentially gives Google the explicit legal (not even secret or illegal) access and right to modify your information, and manipulate and use it however they feel like as long as they can find an excuse as to how it improves their "services".

Never use Google Drive and stay away from Google "services wherever possible. Just warning everyone to stay safe and keep their rights.

BIG GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU!!!!!

I suppose they want something back for the billions of searches people use them for, which are often actually quite helpful. Its like facebook though, once you post stuff in FB they take ownership.

I bet most cloud storage has similar rules

PerceptionDeception 27-09-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1062963124)
I suppose they want something back for the billions of searches people use them for, which are often actually quite helpful. Its like facebook though, once you post stuff in FB they take ownership.

I bet most cloud storage has similar rules

Most, not all. Sync is a good alternative and I have read their terms in meticulous detail. Nothing about selling data in there.

They want something back? And advertisements money isn't enough? Or their phone revenue? Don't buy that for a second.

iamawaveofthesea 27-09-2017 10:09 PM

you can always ditch google which records every single search you make and instead use a search engine like duckduckgo that doesn't record your searches

PerceptionDeception 27-09-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062963175)
you can always ditch google which records every single search you make and instead use a search engine like duckduckgo that doesn't record your searches

Will do from now on. Good shout

the mighty zhiba 27-09-2017 11:35 PM

so, if you publish say a blog, or a website and use Google optimise that embeds your site in its search functions etc... Google have the ability to change the content of your webpage or blog?

That certainly does not sound right!

metak88 28-09-2017 12:11 AM

So, you ended up not uploading your nudes on Google Drive? :lol:

Google is primarily an advertising company and they get most of their money there.
That's why they're interested in what people search, watch on youtube, what and with who they communicate with via gmail,
uploaded pictures in Google Photos for deep learning to improve advertising, etc. etc.

slimithy 30-09-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba (Post 1062963196)
so, if you publish say a blog, or a website and use Google optimise that embeds your site in its search functions etc... Google have the ability to change the content of your webpage or blog?

That certainly does not sound right!

No. They are talking about taking a copy of your files you upload to drive.