David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

white horse 18-05-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theuselesseater (Post 997140)
Hello,

I have been here for a while, but failed to introduce myself....:D

I am Jason - AKA Theuselesseater....

Jason...:)

Welcome to DIF! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by state_of_mind (Post 996844)
Hello all

First post here

Been reading the forums with interest for around a year, so long time lurker LOL

Looked at loads of David's DVDs and think he's a great guy

Me :D

Great to have you on board...! :cool:

cafetimes1991 18-05-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notthisshitagain (Post 997161)

Nice. Nom nom nom.

white horse 18-05-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuzz (Post 987848)
Just noticed this - too busy ranting.
Anyway, from W Yorks but living overseas currently.

Ah... the good old rant...! :o

rowan22 18-05-2009 08:50 PM

Hello all!

Hi I'm a newbie and I just thought I would say hello:).

I read the Truth vibrations back in the early nineties and Love changes everything. Since then I've been on a journey of coming to terms with my own childhood which was bad and an inner intuition that told me that my own deeper consciousness held a key to knowledge not dependent on "authority" but rather my own integrated feeling and thinking self.

I was heavily into dance music and culture and found a fresh connection with my spirituality through the shared communion it offered me. I now am greatly interested in the idea of a way of being which nurtures the self and which enables a person to be truly genuine and inclusive of all emotion and thought.

Glad to find some kindred spirits after long isolation.

ogaga4luv007 18-05-2009 11:32 PM

Im a Satanist n' bad boy in all,Fun and relationship connectivity is valuable....***

sensitivesoul 19-05-2009 01:35 AM

hi

Hi umm I guess you'de have to call me ssensitivesoul.. I am a very sensitive person, hanse the name.. Umm I'm sorta shy too. I am trying to understand as much as I can though it's alot to take in... I mean to be told something you've believed in yoru whole life is a load of.. poo I am sort a little confused.. I mean I have been talking about this with a very dear friend that lives in sweeden and he's been a big help in informing me... I just wish more people knew over here so I wouldn't feel so... isolated... I tried looking to see if there were any groups or anything but there arent and I just don't have the courage to form one myself.. :confused: I dunno really, but it's good to be able to chat with others who know... I live in southern ontario by the way..

celine801 19-05-2009 02:11 AM

Hey There! Utah here, and just trying to get the feel of this forum stuff. Not quite computer savvy, but I'm learning. Love this conspiracy theory and alien stuff. Been a fan of David Icke for about a year now, but have been studying this stuff for over 15-20 years. Keep learning new stuff and it just keeps on making more and more sense. Thanks!

cafetimes1991 19-05-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensitivesoul (Post 997631)
I just wish more people knew over here so I wouldn't feel so... isolated... I tried looking to see if there were any groups or anything but there arent and I just don't have the courage to form one myself.

The same for me. There's fuck all here as well.
You can still do something though: Distribute leaflets, put up stickers and do some graffiti. I do all of these things, and I'm not even in university yet. I'm stuck in small town Ireland.
Welcome to the forum, everyone.
:)

rowan22 20-05-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensitivesoul (Post 997631)
Hi umm I guess you'de have to call me ssensitivesoul.. I am a very sensitive person, hanse the name.. Umm I'm sorta shy too. I am trying to understand as much as I can though it's alot to take in... I mean to be told something you've believed in yoru whole life is a load of.. poo I am sort a little confused.. I mean I have been talking about this with a very dear friend that lives in sweeden and he's been a big help in informing me... I just wish more people knew over here so I wouldn't feel so... isolated... I tried looking to see if there were any groups or anything but there arent and I just don't have the courage to form one myself.. :confused: I dunno really, but it's good to be able to chat with others who know... I live in southern ontario by the way..

Hi Sensitive Soul. Remember as well you know that the Earth itself is an organic self regulating system. The ones who don’t know will inevitably have to come to accept that for all their supposed power and wealth they will still ultimately be defined by the reality of ecological necessity.

I know that sounds a bit long winded but really its just that if you don’t respect yourself you eat too much you drink too much you do all the things which are inevitably going to lead you to crash and burn and face the reasons why you don’t care about your health.

Its the same for the power brokers and Capitalists. They are unaware of what it is they don’t know!!

Sometimes (and history supports this) people become apathetic and emotionally disconnected for many reasons from their organism and their tendency to actualise.

The reasons are many, exploitation plays a big part no doubt, but it is in our hands to change our own awareness and that is the key, we must all come to the realisation that we can't and shouldn’t be pressuring ourselves to rescue everyone they must develop their own consciousness and find the "god" or whatever you conceive it be within. I think its my unified heart and mind which brings about deeper levels of insight and it works(more or less well) for me. And it prevents me from becoming bogged down in the detail and missing the sunrise.

Take care and trust that the truth will set us all free.

danceswithbunnies 20-05-2009 06:37 PM

Not a Newbie per se...Ye Ol Bunnydancer from previous forums.

I was actually introduced to "conspiracy theory" by David Icke.

My Husband and i were staying at my parents home before a cross country move and i happened to see David on a series on TRIO..
Somewhat about a bunch of folks getting bent out of shape in vancouver CA because they thought that the mention of "reptiles" was aimed at jewish people..Thought that was very odd and checked Mr Icke out when we got to New Mexico. The rest is history.

zhenshanren 21-05-2009 01:16 AM

Hi all,

A USA Citizen here. I'm looking forward to hanging out here and learning from the valuable information shared on this site.

Peace :)

kat_star 23-05-2009 01:32 PM

Hi

Hi all:)

cafetimes1991 23-05-2009 01:35 PM

Welcome back, danceswithbunnies (I like the screen name :D)
And welcome to zhenshanren and kat_star. *Hands out cookies
* :)

schism86 23-05-2009 08:26 PM

hey everyone, as a n00b i thought i'd post.
im pretty new to revisionism and everything. my spanish teacher opened my eyes to everything about a month or so ago.
i bought davids book, the biggest secret a few weeks ago.
so yep, now my family and friends think im crazy :rolleyes:
whatever. haha
anyways, im hoping to expand my knowledge in these forums.
take care

smoke n mirrors 23-05-2009 09:36 PM

Hi schism86,

Welcome aboard. Some times its cool to be crazy...we live in crazy times.

IMHO its best not to try too hard to spread the word with friends and family. Save it for when they are willing to listen and then let them do their own search after a little nudge.

Now you know its a ride just kick back and enjoy. ;)

schism86 23-05-2009 10:00 PM

LOL yes. I learned that for sure!
Some people are just not ready to open their mind.

freekki 25-05-2009 11:33 AM

Hail to ye all from a finnish newb!

I've used this forum mostly for finding links to interesting videos or to find various takes on different public personas/events/ etc..

Well, maybe it's time to raise my post count from ZERO to ONE.

Hello, good morning and good night!

unusual_suspect 25-05-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freekki (Post 1009533)
Hail to ye all from a finnish newb!

I've used this forum mostly for finding links to interesting videos or to find various takes on different public personas/events/ etc..

Well, maybe it's time to raise my post count from ZERO to ONE.

Hello, good morning and good night!

Hello Nordic friend :D Hope you stick around and enjoy the DI Forum, this is the only forum I has ever sighed up with and not got bored of after 2 weeks.

smoke n mirrors 25-05-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unusual_suspect (Post 1009535)
Hello Nordic friend :D Hope you stick around and enjoy the DI Forum, this is the only forum I has ever sighed up with and not got bored of after 2 weeks.

Hi freekki, Welcome to the twilight zone.

Not only is it not boring after 2 week, you also don't get an influx of mail from strange Russian women, wanting to marry you every five minuets. Hey ho you can't have everything. :)

Enjoy the ride,

freekki 25-05-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors (Post 1009577)
Hi freekki, Welcome to the twilight zone.

Not only is it not boring after 2 week, you also don't get an influx of mail from strange Russian women, wanting to marry you every five minuets. Hey ho you can't have everything. :)

Enjoy the ride,

Well, I've always thought of myself as somekind of a philanthropist and if it comes with the benefits I won't mind :D