David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

willowitch 23-03-2009 12:28 PM

Merry Meet

My name is Willow and I have read the forums here for a while and thought I might get more involved.

Blessed Be!

Willow

pumma 23-03-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauren_almighty (Post 880225)
hello everybody, im a newbie but ive been browsing the boards for over a year now and i think its time i got involved. i only found out about david icke last year and immediately became interested in his work.

i would say that ive always been 'awake' and 'aware' that reality wasnt what everybody else thought it was. i have always been a truth seeker. i cant wait to share my own opinions on the forums. look out for my posts! ;)

Great to have you here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by willowitch (Post 880458)
Merry Meet

My name is Willow and I have read the forums here for a while and thought I might get more involved.

Blessed Be!

Willow

Wicca follower eh? :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

litmus 23-03-2009 04:31 PM

Hey! And invitation to Freeman sessions

I didn't now where else to put this post so I've stuck it here to start with.
(Hope I don't break any rant rules or something only I'm new to this forum lark..)

Hey Everyone

David is right about that Avaaz green hat b*ll*cks item on the headlines last week, marching is a waste of time.

March?

I've been on loads of marches, most of which don't even get any air time in the media (due to it's dodgy ownership credentials!). Policing marches is a way of them (the corrupt oligarchy) letting us think that we have free speech but what's the point if no one hears?

Marching is good for us to see how many other people feel the same disillusionment as us about the Daily Brainwash and yeah you can feel inspired as you share that powerful energy with the rest of the crowd but then you get back home after a long treck down to Illuminati Central (Londinium) and find that hardly anyone even knows the thing has taken place and that the same old same old is on the "News" (which by the way I recon stands for "Never Ending Worry & Stress"!) and NOTHING changes.

Marching is what they get troops to do! Do any of us want to be associated with that?!?!

July? No I'm deadly serious!

So - instead of marching, like Ickey boy says lets just STOP COOPERATING!

Gandhi overthrew the whole Babylonian (sorry British - same same) Empire by peacefully refusing to cooperate with the unlawful invaders of his country and we must do the same.

As the excellent work of David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Robert Arthur Menard, John Harris and others has shown previously we are all debt slaves sold unknowingly by our parents to the government when they registered our births.

(If you're familiar with the "Freeman On The Land" please skip the next bit

The UNITED KINGDOM (like the UNITED STATES) is a corporation. It is registered on the New York securities exchange (as "Her Majesty's Government - CIK 0001452617) where it trades... US! Yes. We are called "securities" because we have a value. We can be taxed and fined heavily over our lifetime and so represent a revenue stream to the corporation.

The main aim of this corporation is to create debt for the private bankers who run the system so marching ain't gonna make one jot of difference to these guys. Why it even plays into their hands cos they make more money out of marching. We all pay for fuel and transport to get to the march location (which is taxed) and police are laid on (which WE pay for out of our taxes) and we probably stop and have a few beers (which is taxed!) and some of us even pay for all this on a credit card which means more debt so they probably love marches cos they make more dosh out of them!!

A Game of Two Halves!

According to the HM Treasury (also registered in new york as a corporation!), UK household tax payers in 2007 paid £147Bn in income tax whilst the UK corporation that collected that income spent approximately HALF of it just on war and interest on debt (£27.5Bn on interest + £45.5Bn on "defence"=£73Bn).

The same Corporation collected over £30Bn in revenues on fuel taxes and vehicle licenses but spent approximately HALF of that value (£16.5Bn) on transport!

And of course since then the national debt has gone up to around £2Trillion due to the bail out of the banks and others which of course is borrowed from the same private bankers who charge interest on it so we pay more in tax and so it goes on, and on, and on, and on....

Now if like me you've had enough of this and are sick to the stomach of watching our innocent brothers and sisters around the world being bombed to smithereens by a military machine funded by OUR taxes and, if like me you are sick of marching and getting nowhere then its time to STOP CO-OPERATING!

Hit Them Where It Hurts - In The Wallets!

The excellent 'Make Wars History' campaign (www.makewarshistory.org.uk) has shown how the illegal wars our corrupt oligarchy are waging around the world in OUR name break international laws and how you can stop funding them by withholding your income tax.

But you can go even further than this perfectly lawfully by becoming a Freeman/woman On The Land and stop giving ANY INCOME WHATSOEVER to this corrupt corporation. Article 39 of the Magna Carta shows how the whole legal system in the UK based on statutes and acts which collect fines and detain people without trial by jury are unlawful. Article 61 gives us the right to lawful, peaceful rebellion if we are not happy with the way things are going. So let's use these rights and use the legal system against its corrupt creators.

PLEASE READ THIS BIT IF YOU'RE FROM IPSWICH AREA

A group of us in Ipswich (UK) have started getting together in pubs to share how we go about opting out of the corporations revenue streams and reclaim our freedom. Remember pubs? They are meeting places where freemen and women can meet up and discuss stuff, but they're being driven out of business by smoking bans, heavy taxation and cheap supermarket prices - on purpose of course.

If you live in the Ipswich area please come along and find out more. Its all FREE (apart from if you want to buy a drink of course!). We also play some acoustic music, share some good energy and have a laugh.

So don't bother traveling far and wide to go on Marches. Keep it local. Get together in groups and start taking responsibility for your own actions. Your money pays for their evil so STOP PAYING! After all, money doesn't exist anyway, it just gives the illusion of value. The only real value in a country comes from the labour that its flesh and blood inhabitants carry out. We should see the benefit of this work directly rather than giving it away so easily.

Become a Freeman On The Land (see www.thinkfree.ca and www.tpuc.org for more info)

And coincidently it's March now so lets make this the month we stop marching and start resisting!!

Love and Peace

Litmus

email; [email protected] if you live in and around Ipswich UK and want to come along to our next 'Freeman' session

brian 23-03-2009 09:41 PM

Re: Welcome

Hello everyone! My name is Brian and I have been reading about David Icke and the like, (Alex Jones, Alex Collier Rense etc etc,) for quite some years. I must say that what they have to say is very interesting!

I am currently residing in New Zealand - unemployed (LOL,) and am living with my wonderful partner Stephanie. Were traveling around and living as we can, and soon are preparing for a move to the United States.

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

thedivinetruth 23-03-2009 09:45 PM

Thanks Rixx, Vet school was my second choice. I love animals as well.

richanpoor 24-03-2009 11:04 AM

introducing myself

hi all,

long time lurker, first time poster (couldn't wait to say that - heheh)

I have been a spiritual truthseeking freedom loving peaceful anarchist for a long time and I am looking forward to having some good conversation and discussion with like-minded folk.

I am very attracted to the Freeman-on-the-Land concept and am meeting up with Birmingham & Malvern freemen (hi guys) so thats my main (but not only) reason for signing up. I like what David Icke has to say and thats another reason for joining this forum.

I also like travelling to India, Frank Zappa's music, cooking vegetarian food, history and mythology, elephants, Stravinsky, Lee Scratch Perry, smoking, Hercule Poirot and thinking.

Looking forward to conversing with you all, learning more and making some friends.

Love you all
Rich Anpoor

lauren_almighty 26-03-2009 12:32 AM

mr_pixie you sure look pissed. I suggest you get to bed cos you're looking tired :p
You might regret posting that pic in the morning lol

earthwalkr 26-03-2009 07:21 AM

The Whole Enchilada

Hello everyone! I am obviously new here and trying to understand this forum's layout.
I am not new to alot of the info here; in fact there is so much MORE that could be talked about. It is a very deep hole and the more you travel down it, the more you understand how tangled this whole world is. It's not just a few people, or some organizations / religions /governments that are involved, it's the whole ENCHILADA! :eek:
I am from the US, California is my home state. I am looking for new digs out of California; it is going south very fast! :( But that is true all over.
I want freedom; I want Truth; I want peace: I want to live in nature. I have seen and known way to much to know that one can never fully escape this place and find solitude. They always know where to find you! But I'd like to try.
Do any of you really read these posts?
I am a spiritual being who holds my spirit journey to be extremely important. :D
I am an artist, I paint alot with varying mediums. I am a Reiki Master /Teacher and do readings also. I design and sew my own clothing. I love to bake from scratch and often. I love to swim and I especially love the Pacific Ocean! Have you ever been to the Oregon coast? It's totally gorgeous and wild!
I love mountains and lakes and a log cabin w/deck overlooking one. I am a dreamer, a spiritual being who wants with all her heart to remove the darkness that infects this planet and to restore it.
It will occur.
My future postings will be to educate, to counsel and heal. With all that is presented here to inform, it is still just a small drop in the bucket of what you are being told. Can you handle more info?
I came here to meet those who are ready to go to the next level of awareness and are not afraid to discuss the info. Too many other forums, people wimped out or bashed the info I presented.
I play no games with anyone. You get the Truth because knowing only the Truth can you then make changes for the better.
I hope my journey here with you is challenging and positive.
Earthwalkr

themime 26-03-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthwalkr (Post 886301)
Hello everyone! I am obviously new here and trying to understand this forum's layout.
I am not new to alot of the info here; in fact there is so much MORE that could be talked about. It is a very deep hole and the more you travel down it, the more you understand how tangled this whole world is. It's not just a few people, or some organizations / religions /governments that are involved, it's the whole ENCHILADA! :eek:
I am from the US, California is my home state. I am looking for new digs out of California; it is going south very fast! :( But that is true all over.
I want freedom; I want Truth; I want peace: I want to live in nature. I have seen and known way to much to know that one can never fully escape this place and find solitude. They always know where to find you! But I'd like to try.
I am a spiritual being who holds my spirit journey to be extremely important. :D
I am an artist, I paint alot with varying mediums. I am a Reiki Master /Teacher and do readings also. I design and sew my own clothing. I love to bake from scratch and often. I love to swim and I especially love the Pacific Ocean! Have you ever been to the Oregon coast? It's totally gorgeous and wild!
I love mountains and lakes and a log cabin w/deck overlooking one. I am a dreamer, a spiritual being who wants with all her heart to remove the darkness that infects this planet and to restore it.
It will occur.
My future postings will be to educate, to counsel and heal. With all that is presented here to inform, it is still just a small drop in the bucket of what you are being told. Can you handle more info?
I came here to meet those who are ready to go to the next level of awareness and are not afraid to discuss the info. Too many other forums, people wimped out or bashed the info I presented.
I play no games with anyone. You get the Truth because knowing only the Truth can you then make changes for the better.
Earthwalkr

Welcome earthwalkr, hope you find your time here enlightening.

:)

justnotsure 26-03-2009 09:35 AM

Introductions

Hi there everyone. Very new here just looking to see what is going on and what it's all about. Some very interesting,enlightening and funny stuff to get your head around.

However, I feel a bit frightened to express an opinion as some of the discussions get very heated and loads of threads end up in slanging matches. I am prepared to be called very naive etc etc but I suppose I expected the people here to be tolerant of and interested in other people's perspectives and opinions.

Anyway I'll just enjoy looking for now and hope I am not being too negative. Just saying what I see......

barnacle 27-03-2009 02:37 PM

Hello. First post, how exciting. I've been lurking here off and on for ages so I thought it was time to sign-up and join in. At this point, I'm fascinated by everything I read here, but I'm far from sold on a lot of it. A lot of stuff feels like truth to me, but then I read some things that sound like rubbish and I start questioning all of it. Hoping to learn a lot and sort everything out in my own mind.

jaylox 27-03-2009 02:51 PM

hi everyone

its nice to be here and i look forward to getting to no a few of you.

great site..btw

jay

fekdemasons 27-03-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthwalkr (Post 886301)
It will occur.
Earthwalkr

Welcome earthwalker,

I'm a reiki practitioner also. Changed my life for real.

DOnt be afraid to post anything. Only the ignorant will attack you. But hey have a thick skin and ignore them.

Peace and good luck in your quest.

fekdemasons 27-03-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaylox (Post 889226)
its nice to be here and i look forward to getting to no a few of you.

great site..btw

jay

Jaylox,

good to have you on board. YOur presence would be really usefull on the UFO section.

cheers bud , keep posting

lucyfer1111 27-03-2009 06:53 PM

Hi,

first of all I would want to apologize for my username. This is something that I chose a long time ago and it derives from "Lucy" being my "English name" when we started learning English on 3rd grade and I came up with "Lucyfer" as a joke around 5-6 years ago, not thinking that it would offend some ppl -they, of course, don't know me so they may think there is some negativity involved with the name. 1111 comes from me seeing this number (and 222) for 5 years now, in such circumstances that I know something deeper than coincidence is involved.

I first heard about DI in 2002-2003, when I was in a relationship with a skeptic and started to dig into spiritual things more. I did have a spiritism experience back in 1996 and that's when I started realizing there was so much more to this world than just materialism. But 2004 was when I really started to finally wake up. Back in 2002-2003 I wasn't ready for DI but now it seems to make perfect sense to me what he says. I so much admire his and others courage who have the guts to make this thing public...

I am 32 y/o/f and from Finland by the way :).

fekdemasons 27-03-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyfer1111 (Post 889733)
hi,

first of all i would want to apologize for my username. This is something that i chose a long time ago and it derives from "lucy" being my "english name" when we started learning english on 3rd grade and i came up with "lucyfer" as a joke around 5-6 years ago, not thinking that it would offend some ppl -they, of course, don't know me so they may think there is some negativity involved with the name. 1111 comes from me seeing this number (and 222) for 5 years now, in such circumstances that i know something deeper than coincidence is involved.

I first heard about di in 2002-2003, when i was in a relationship with a skeptic and started to dig into spiritual things more. I did have a spiritism experience back in 1996 and that's when i started realizing there was so much more to this world than just materialism. But 2004 was when i really started to finally wake up. Back in 2002-2003 i wasn't ready for di but now it seems to make perfect sense to me what he says. I so much admire his and others courage who have the guts to make this thing public...

I am 32 y/o/f and from finland by the way :).

moi !!

lucyfer1111 28-03-2009 08:22 AM

Morjens morjens :D

fekdemasons 30-03-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyfer1111 (Post 890695)
Morjens morjens :D

postipaankii ??

mrbarfly29 30-03-2009 12:53 PM

Hi All, Just Wanted To Say A Quick Hello :D

candygirl 30-03-2009 03:38 PM

Hi Just introducing myself hello everyone out there.
I'm searching for answers, information everything about the TRUTH.
Kinda on my own in my opinions and views where i live!.

Candygirl:)