David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

celtic isis 21-07-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallove (Post 427144)
Hi all,

Just thought I'd post (at last!). Woke up July 2007 and still wide awake. Someone on another thread was talking about 'what we do now?' i.e. less talk, more action.
I was at Brixton and though it was amazing I couldn't help but think what the 3000 of us could have come up with if we had focused our energies onto something specific which the likes of Gregg Braden talks about in the 'Divine Matrix', you know, how small numbers can exponentially have an effect on huge parts of the collective unconsciousness. Are there, for example, newsletters with Icke-like info available in hard copy to distribute among the unawakened masses? Are there enough of us to pool together the necessary money to rent a social space somewhere where folk can come along, chat, have some coffee or herbal tea and have film showings of the stuff talked about on these boards?
Btw anyone from Ireland on this forum?

reallove to you

great thoughts/ideas reallove :)

i'm from ireland (south) not around that way now though :( shame if you were thinking of a meet up of irish folk!

you've certainly got me thinking, i was only thinking of within my own network (i have sent round stuff in the past) maybe people are more ready now in light of recent events?

good luck to you friend, hope you enjoy it here.:)

truthful 22-07-2008 03:04 AM

Hi all, I comment on a number of forums and have only just joined this one as I am opposed to the NWO.

A most interesting forum. :cool:

brown velvet 22-07-2008 03:07 AM

welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by truthful (Post 429308)
Hi all, I comment on a number of forums and have only just joined this one as I am opposed to the NWO.

A most interesting forum. :cool:

Hiya,

welcome, enjoy.

brown.

danoli3 22-07-2008 03:16 PM

Danoli3 Joins up

Hi, I probably should of posted here first ages ago...

Been a long time David Icke listener since 2006, now convinced shit is up and starting to do something about it.

I have a open mind, I don't believe things easily without a lot of evidence and still I keep a open mind about the things which I think are fact.

I believe in many things, and I hope to shed some light on what I believe here...

I hope to collectively contribute positively to these boards ;D

On other notes I have a massive fan of the show pure pwnage ( http://www.purepwnage.com ), so check that out n stuff... ;D

Thanks! and hopefully you'll see my posts soon ;D!

-Dan

limelady 23-07-2008 12:59 AM

Hello to the newcomers!

Its great you've joined us at last.

Happy posting to you!!!

LL :)

amberdawn 23-07-2008 04:18 AM

Halp!

Can someone please help me? I want to change my user name and i can't find it in the CP. :confused:

none 23-07-2008 09:10 PM

It's funny(strange). I have read 5 of David's books and a lot of what he says feels right to me. But I can't seem to get into happy clappy love everyone land. I have always been an angry person and I still am, even though what david says about the power of love to thwart tptb and their evil empire and to attain a higher level of being, sounds perfectly feasable to me. I feel angry at chemtrails, angry at the way the nwo is sneaking its f-ing agenda into our lives, angry at the way most people seem to carry on worrying about 'f' all when the bigger picture is so terrifying. I haven't done any research (lazy/apathetic) but I still feel that David is right in his theorys(mostly). I have this constant urge to perpare for the upcomming struggle, by 'dropping out' and becoming self sufficient, but i don't have the money or the knowledge to do anything to prepare myself. I bought a crossbow for personal/family protection and to hunt for meat if/when the time comes that I need to, I can't afford anything else right now, but if I can keep getting contracts I will keep buying stuff to aid survival in a wilder world, but, I have a family to support and money's scarce. I have read a lot of posts here and you all seem to have formed your own opinions on what's happening and have done research into stuff. I am still like a new born, I have no real opinions on this stuff and I find myself reading your posts and agreeing with 'X' then agreeing with 'Y' who has totaly disagreed with 'X'.
I am alone.

willard 23-07-2008 09:40 PM

Hello, I read the Truth Vibrations at age 12 when it was first released.
Now I am 33 and starting to see more changes in my life and around me.
I hope we will have choice in the future.

nodigitsever 23-07-2008 10:03 PM

recently joined after finding Davids predictions of years ago are all so true of late!

I too will NOT tolerate what is happening in Great Britain, NOT the UK as that term is too regional just what "they" want, "they" are trying to brain wash us into losing our culture, History, sense of belonging and Heritage, well, the more they try, the more I do the opposite!, I am a true Rebel willing to die for my beliefs, it's all the fault of my Parents who, when Inoculation was compulsory simply said "NO"!

you see to say "NO" is in my Blood!:D

ninorc 24-07-2008 10:02 AM

Hi. I plunged in without introducing myself, but to recap: I've been on the path of personal/spiritual development for over a decade, with a growing 2012 consciousness. I've sat in hermetic Kabbalah circles and, even though I don't fully comprehend it, support the work of Juliet and Jiva Carter in reconnecting human bio-circuitry through coded ceremony.

While interested in the mechanics of ascension, life has led me to a place where, unattached to family, I am trying to be more involved in projects that promote community cohesion. I live in Central London and, although I could have sold up and relocated before the slump, am determined to stay here and see it through (whatever 'it' turns out to be).

BTW, I am (probably) related to David Icke (it's not a very common name, is it?)

hand_of_doom 24-07-2008 11:49 AM

Hi all. Although I've read David for ten yrs or so now, this is my first 'sign up' for his forum. My involvement with forums/blogs tends to run hot/cold, depending upon what's going on in my life.

I cite Harlan Ellison, Carl Jung, Herbert Marcuse, Philip K Dick, Noam Chomsky, and George Carlin as other authors whose thinking and work have made a tremendous impression on my own views.

See you around the forum...

daytimetwilight 24-07-2008 02:31 PM

Hi. I've signed up with a new account, I wanted a different name. Anyone who was friends with amberdawn, please befriend me again. :cool:

esme 24-07-2008 04:03 PM

Hi

Hello everyone

I'm 26, from the US. I've just learned about David Icke's work, and I'm very interested in what he has to say. =]

anagarika 24-07-2008 08:35 PM

I have awoken!

I am so....happy to be part of something great, perhaps a, "New Dawn of Awakening".
Thankyou David Icke :)

conspiraca 24-07-2008 11:23 PM

Glad I found this thread cause I could not find an Intro thread glad to be here.

dangermouse 25-07-2008 04:37 AM

Hi to all the newbies and welcome :D

legendary 25-07-2008 07:50 AM

why can't i see my display picture can any1 enlighten me?

veritas66 25-07-2008 08:00 AM

Greetings to all,
I decided after really listening to david that I wanted to get the experience his forum offered, until now the prison planet was the only other NWO forum I inhabited :p
Right off the bat I will say that I remain neutral/unconvinced about reptoids(I;m getting david book and a purely historical account of the serpent cult to learn more), but i'm not foolish enough to discount something because it sounds or someone says it sounds crazy...
I look forward to learning more from all you folks views on the illuminati and such.
:cool:

chattanova 25-07-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legendary (Post 433296)
why can't i see my display picture can any1 enlighten me?

I see you have setten the picture to profil picture and not as avatar.
Avatar is the picture you must add to have besides youre nickname.
If that was what you ment. :)

legendary 25-07-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chattanova (Post 433554)
I see you have setten the picture to profil picture and not as avatar.
Avatar is the picture you must add to have besides youre nickname.
If that was what you ment. :)

cheers for that :D