David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

twelve 22-10-2011 10:50 PM

Hey there

I am a truth seeker who has been around on a few forums and had a number of problems but have come here in the hope there are some like minded people who will accept views not based on where somebody is from and what they believe :)

zephirop 22-10-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twelve (Post 1060306102)
Hey there

I am a truth seeker who has been around on a few forums and had a number of problems but have come here in the hope there are some like minded people who will accept views not based on where somebody is from and what they believe :)

Hello, welcome to the nut-house. :)

twelve 22-10-2011 11:39 PM

Thank you very much :) what are peoples thoughts of infowars forum? I had trouble on there :(

phemohilia 23-10-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twelve (Post 1060306213)
Thank you very much :) what are peoples thoughts of infowars forum? I had trouble on there :(

Most opinions stemming from critical thinking and unique individualism usually get shot down pretty quick over there, from what I've heard around here, so that's all I can say on it as I've never been there myself.

Welcome to the forum!! And a word of advice: Don't take this place too seriously or you're liable to have an aneurysm before Christmas!! :D

twelve 23-10-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phemohilia (Post 1060306379)
Most opinions stemming from critical thinking and unique individualism usually get shot down pretty quick over there, from what I've heard around here, so that's all I can say on it as I've never been there myself.

Welcome to the forum!! And a word of advice: Don't take this place too seriously or you're liable to have an aneurysm before Christmas!! :D

I'm never known for taking myself seriously :)

ok, regarding Infowars...

I signed up and was posting for ages and then mentioned I was a proud brit in a post and then my account was deleted, didn't even exist! It was about a day after my post on being proud to be a brit (re: riots)

so, I signed up again a few weeks later and made a post saying I was from england and hate the nwo, people were talking to me for 24 hours and then suddenly, account was deleted...

So, I signed up again a week later (took ages to be accepted!) and waited a month before mentioning my nationality and then within two days of my post saying I was a brit, I was deleted...

Strange eh?

So I signed up two weeks ago pretending to be American and have been posting without issues ever since.

Can't be coincidence can it?

zephirop 23-10-2011 11:52 AM

No it can't, cheeky twats.

Imagine being racist towards english?
We invented that. :)

phemohilia 23-10-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twelve (Post 1060307005)
I'm never known for taking myself seriously :)

ok, regarding Infowars...

I signed up and was posting for ages and then mentioned I was a proud brit in a post and then my account was deleted, didn't even exist! It was about a day after my post on being proud to be a brit (re: riots)

so, I signed up again a few weeks later and made a post saying I was from england and hate the nwo, people were talking to me for 24 hours and then suddenly, account was deleted...

So, I signed up again a week later (took ages to be accepted!) and waited a month before mentioning my nationality and then within two days of my post saying I was a brit, I was deleted...

Strange eh?

So I signed up two weeks ago pretending to be American and have been posting without issues ever since.

Can't be coincidence can it?

Well damn! That really takes the cake right there. I've never heard of anything like that before, extremely strange!! Oh well, their loss, eh? Screw 'em, from all that I've ever heard (and now THIS) it wouldn't seem that that place is worth your time!! Freakin anti-anglites!!! :mad: :D

nodebt 24-10-2011 05:16 PM

Hello:) New to the forum!

Hello everyone
I would like to take this time to introduce myself. I am new to this forum site! I want to say hi and that I am looking forward to sharing some of my experiences or expertise!

blackyblue 24-10-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodebt (Post 1060310222)
Hello everyone
I would like to take this time to introduce myself. I am new to this forum site! I want to say hi and that I am looking forward to sharing some of my experiences or expertise!

Hi, what is your area of expertise?

diamondgeezer 24-10-2011 05:25 PM

^not having any debt..?

zephirop 24-10-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondgeezer (Post 1060310245)
^not having any debt..?

lol....:D

Funny the things that make you totally crack up.

simontemplar 13-11-2011 06:05 PM

hi

my first post...love this site...

zephirop 13-11-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simontemplar (Post 1060359463)
my first post...love this site...

Hello.

Roger Moore eh? I only realized the other year how rude his name is. Lol

lens 13-11-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephirop (Post 1060359488)
Hello.

Roger Moore eh? I only realized the other year how rude his name is. Lol

Only the other year? Oof, getting old! :D

Welcome er, Templar!

jackthejust 15-11-2011 07:04 PM

Ohio Newbie to Icke

I attended the Cleveland Ohio event to meet David but that did not happen. I was way impressed by the presentation. The man is passionate.

My name is Jack and I am an RN living in Miamisburg, Ohio & working in the ER at a local Level I Trauma Center.

9/11 Truth is my most passionate area of research and consider myself one of the most informed in the greater Dayton area on the topic. I also am an outspoken anti-war, anti-Corporate Communism & anti-Christiban activist who sincerely believes that exposing the false flag terrorists behind 9/11 will end US preemptive attacks as well as bring the Corporate Communists, Banksters/StockBreakers & parasitic Religious charlatans to their knees GLOBALLY.

David's passion inspired me to follow my inspirations to help humanity even though most do not deserve it. Truth, Justice, Compassion & Tolerance are the New WAY :-) with no leap of Faith required.

Here is my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/JackTheJust & here is my fun page: http://www.artifactjack.com/ BTW, I DO NOT collect suspected/known burial artifacts..

screamingeagle 15-11-2011 07:11 PM

song for welcome......jackthejust

:D

saturnv 16-11-2011 05:59 AM

Hello all,

I figured it is about time for me to join this forum. I recently attended the David Icke event in Cleveland, Ohio. He truly is amazing! I also have read "Human Race..." and watch as many videos as possible. Many of my friends and colleagues think I am a bit strange but its all good with me. I have been interested in the paranormal, ETs, UFOs, conspiracy theories, etc from back in the late 80's. I was an avid X-Files watcher and used to wear a crystal. Since only a few people I know understand what David is trying to tell us, maybe I can use this forum as a place to meet new friends across the globe and share in the knowledge.

Thanks,
Saturn V

phemohilia 16-11-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondgeezer (Post 1060310245)
^not having any debt..?

phemohilia 16-11-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnv (Post 1060367479)
Hello all

Howdy!!

Quote:

I figured it is about time for me to join this forum.

Ya damn skippy it is!! :eek:

And how would I know this? Because you just told us, lol....

Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you here!!! :D

Quote:

I recently attended the David Icke event in Cleveland, Ohio. He truly is amazing! I also have read "Human Race..." and watch as many videos as possible.

Congrats!!

Quote:

Many of my friends and colleagues think I am a bit strange but its all good with me.

That's when you know you're doing something right!! ;)

Quote:

I have been interested in the paranormal, ETs, UFOs, conspiracy theories, etc from back in the late 80's. I was an avid X-Files watcher and used to wear a crystal.

Then by all means, please drop in and have a look around!! :cool:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=101678

Quote:

Since only a few people I know understand what David is trying to tell us, maybe I can use this forum as a place to meet new friends across the globe and share in the knowledge.

Thanks,
Saturn V

You'll find that this place is full of great, warm and welcoming people eager to meet new friends and discuss the many things we all find interesting and perplexing about this life and our world!! There's a pretty endless stream of useful information found on this forum, your only real problem will probably be trying to pry yourself away from it in order to go about other things needing to be done in your daily life, haha!!!

Again, Welcome to the forum and here's hoping you find everything you're looking for!!! :D

Dude111 17-11-2011 09:05 AM

Welcome ashore everyone :)