David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

hidden_leaves 19-07-2010 03:44 AM

Best advice ive heard all fucking day !

tranzformer 19-07-2010 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidden_leaves (Post 1059065707)
Best advice ive heard all fucking day !

I didn't realise the day was fornicating.

tranzformer 19-07-2010 03:49 AM

Gidday, Im tranzformer, I like that name for many reasons. It's got NZ in it, and I live in NZ. I also like it coz Transformers "More than meets the eye!" and with me there's more than meets the eye, which is true becuase in here you can't see me but you will feel me.

hidden_leaves 19-07-2010 03:49 AM

apparently so, Since nobody else will welcome us. I say we toast. To US !

enlightenmay 19-07-2010 03:53 AM

I've been looking in to this information for the past 4 months. It is very comforting that such a large number of people understand what is going on. I was beginning to think I was crazy.

hidden_leaves 19-07-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enlightenmay (Post 1059065722)
I've been looking in to this information for the past 4 months. It is very comforting that such a large number of people understand what is going on. I was beginning to think I was crazy.

Theres millions of people out there... you are not alone. Thousands and thousands on this forum.

you will love this place

jdeadevil 19-07-2010 04:40 PM

.. Sorry was I meant to say something else? Lmao, I'm confused.

itsallinus 19-07-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidden_leaves (Post 1059065717)
apparently so, Since nobody else will welcome us. I say we toast. To US !

Hi hidden and welcome :) all

nemuro 19-07-2010 05:49 PM

:):)Hi! I'm new here at the forum! I have been lurking for quite a while and I enjoy reading all your posts. I finally decided to join, so here I am!

I go by Mikage, and I am eighteen years old. I have seen much of what is discussed here, particularly regarding schools and brainwashing, along with the whole music industry stuff.

I hope to get to know everyone here, and I hope to make a good addition.

:)

nuka 19-07-2010 08:49 PM

Greetings

Hello every one, I would like a very brief hello, I look forward to some very interesting discussions.

john connor 19-07-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuka (Post 1059067786)
Hello every one, I would like a very brief hello, I look forward to some very interesting discussions.

hi and welcome :)

renwick43 20-07-2010 01:18 AM

Information

Listen. An egg is hatched and out comes a four legged leaf eating dinosaur. The baby's parents died during giant earthquake.

During the younger stages of life, it would hide from predators and eat lots of green food. Later on it grew into giant dinosaur. When it walked, it would crush any living thing. In fact it totally destroyed an old ant hill. Leaving the ants scattering in anger and confusion. However, the ants had no choice but to rebuild.

It was getting hotter and hotter every year. Food and water was less and less. This dinosaur can with stand food and water for a while, but for how long?

So, it traveled great distances to look for food and water. It seemed like forever before it came to a big lake surrounded by delicious trees. It ate and drank, and after that it had took a crap and piss. We all know what happens to crap and urine after a while.

After it did its business, it went into the lake to take a bath and cool off. Care free, the Dinosaur did not know that a huge predator was watching and calculating. It figured, wait to the dinosaur got plump enough.

At the end, the predator struck at night with out warning causing a critical blow. The leaf eating dinosaur got away defending itself, but because of deep wound it won't be to long before it would die. Making this a feast fit for a king.

Check you guys later.

globalisethis 20-07-2010 09:18 AM

Hello

Hi,

My name is Piete and I am 30 years old.

I have joined the Icke forums for discussion and reading but mostly to befriend likeminded and awake people. Also because I beleive this is the best forum of it's type on the net.

I also have an idea for an interactive and social website that will allow coordinated actions (legal and moral) and changes in society by members - as a natural progression from debate and ideas thrown up on these wonderful threads.

If you have questions please message me here.
Please read my first ever post here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=36614&page=26

All feedback welcome.

Much respect to all truthseekers and I hope to get to know at least some of you soon.

Love, Piete

doric61 21-07-2010 07:15 AM

Hello One And All

I am looking forward to reading (and posting on this board).

Many people seem to be sleepwalking through the reality of society.

Perhaps we can wake up on this forum.

seer travis 21-07-2010 02:36 PM

Hello. I am Travis Truman. I am a Seer of Forbidden Truth, and the webmaster of www.Truthmedia.8k.com .

I will be revealing Forbidden Truth and analyzing and correcting posts as I personally see fit shortly.

manchops 21-07-2010 09:29 PM

Just a newbie dropping in to say 'hello all'. Just found the forums, so nothing much to add, just surfin' and readin'.

jim77 21-07-2010 11:30 PM

hello

well ive finally done it. after lurking for over two years i thought it was time i registered. so hello.

john connor 21-07-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim77 (Post 1059074912)
well ive finally done it. after lurking for over two years i thought it was time i registered. so hello.

Hi..welcome ..we were all 'lurkers' once

kingmob 22-07-2010 06:54 AM

All you newbies better off not participating. So much ignorance and stupidity here on the forums, you better off watching TV and getting hypnotized by something that at least has some consistency.

jim77 22-07-2010 02:41 PM

i know what you mean mate, i might not have that much to say, i dont want to get dragged into any petty arguments but thought it was time i joined ive been meaning to do it for ages. cheers john for the welcome.