David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

the ox 23-07-2009 07:01 PM

Hello peeps..........

I am new on this forum, but was relatively active on Harris's old Icke forum - likewise I was one of the first members of Laid Back Cats Illusions forum ! I also recognise some of the users on here and will be happy to reacquaint myself with some past friends ! As much as I am still reading Icke I have been absent from the t'interweb for about a year and I am looking to you guys for some real alternative perspectives on World Wide Conspiracies !
PS I am a huge Manchester City fan (SeasonCard Holder) and as a side step I am happy to engage in some hearty banter with any footie fans !
the ox

averageman 24-07-2009 10:34 AM

Greetings

Hello all,
My father woke up long ago around the same time as Icke i think maybe before. He used to tell me things that I understood but looking back didn't fully sink in. Thankfully he guided my away from career paths that would have compounded the programming. At that time I thought I was being brainwashed by him but it felt right so I went with it.

I am thankful to him and now we compare notes and prove and disprove each others findings. We now stand together as the two 'crazy people' in the family.

The point I am trying to make is that you can't wake people up by bombing them with truth, you can guide them in the hope they will find a way of waking up all by themselves.

It's about peace and love.

Dude111 24-07-2009 10:44 AM

Welcome to the site,glad to have you amoung us :)

alzee 24-07-2009 10:47 AM

so many new names!

welcome one and all. make sure you post regularly and share your thoughts =)

innerstanding 25-07-2009 04:19 PM

What David Icke is not Telling You-Our Free Ebook

We are joining the forums to link with more people who are interested in going to the next level. Our eBook is available for free and can be downloaded from our site. www.thewords.ning.com over 200 illustrations to put you at the level of Adept! This way you can actually do something rather than hearing everyday about how you are doomed.

not amused 25-07-2009 07:21 PM

new

Hi people, am a newbie but have checked out the latest news pages for over a year. am probably more of a moaner than conspiracy theorist, see you soon:eek: PS when I come back, I wanna be a Labrador

mrindigo 25-07-2009 10:27 PM

Welcome to the forums, not amused. :)

lionsheart 25-07-2009 11:31 PM

HI

Hi im new to posting on these forums
for years i knew something was wrong with the world, it seemed all my conspiracy thoughts was always coming true but being asleep could never fully understand ,just constantly looking for answers
for about a year i have been browsing these forums still trying to find the answer(the answer being the lie)
well to cut thing straight to point my misses had the answer all along but i never listened to her cause i was always right (what a fool i was).
it was when swine flu first hit the headlines and omg did i panik having four kids my brain went into survival mode. the misses who has always been awake reassured me its just man flu but with a twist. so she sat me down and i finally listened to her reallity and i felt something weired happening and i started to agree with the things she has always been telling me.
well day after she asked me if i remeber what we talking about and for once i wasnt in denial and admited she was right few hours later i was laughing and crying cause i finally saw the lie and deception of the SYTEM .
so hello davidicke world ill enjoy posting and replying cause ffs my life has had some weired stuff happening and ill be happy to share them experiences

FREE AT LAST(sort of):p

sorry if my writing not good but i blame my eduction

notthisshitagain 25-07-2009 11:36 PM

Welcome, everyone! *gives cookies to you all*

lewi 25-07-2009 11:49 PM

dancing_with_durga 26-07-2009 01:30 AM

Hi lionsheart! Great post and a warm welcome to these forums. I think you will probably find that there are more questions than answers here, but sometimes just asking the question is enough. That is what you, and so many people now it seems, are doing, asking questions. Why is this shit happening? What can I do to make things better? Why is it that every time I turn on the TV they are lying to me? Why doesn't any of it make any sense any more?

Things are stirring, people are waking up. Over the next few years we need to be strong, and we need to be optimistic because a positive change is coming, I firmly believe that.

I look forward to hearing your experiences. Your missus sounds like a very switched-on lady btw!

karenxwearsxprada 26-07-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not amused (Post 1145592)
Hi people, am a newbie but have checked out the latest news pages for over a year. am probably more of a moaner than conspiracy theorist, see you soon:eek: PS when I come back, I wanna be a Labrador

Lol , I once wanted to become a chihuahua XD

wobbler 26-07-2009 12:55 PM

Hello

karenxwearsxprada 27-07-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobbler (Post 1146875)
Hello

Hellow !

cafetimes1991 27-07-2009 12:08 PM

Welcome to the forum, new members.

draigteine 27-07-2009 08:30 PM

I'm new to the forum and would just like to say hello to everyone. I am very open minded (you'd have to be if you had seen some of the things I've seen and experienced, particularly of the paranormal nature! lol); and have been aware, for a long time, of things in life appearing to be what they are not. I'm not quiet sure what else to write but hope to keep in contact with the forum and share my insights and views with the rest of you.

mrerisian 30-07-2009 11:09 PM

My name is MrErisian. Long time lurker on these forums. Decided it'd be fun to log on and shoot the s**t here and there. Read a lot of Icke, think he's a dude.

blackster 01-08-2009 10:07 AM

Hi all I've been lurking on the site for some time and most of the topics discussed really interest me.

I used to be right in there like the rest of the sheep and believed all this war against terror crap, then I started to wake up to all the lies and bullshit getting tossed at us from the world leaders and media. After watching most of David Ickes videos and listening to hours of his radio interviews, my respect for David grew and I find his mission to get the world informed and to wake up the sheeple is second to none.

Roll on May 15th 2010 got my tickets and can't wait to hear all the new information :D

machine 01-08-2009 10:38 AM

hello

hi- long time lurker, first time poster. I look forward to learning from you all!

claireess 01-08-2009 05:42 PM

Hello

Hello, I'm new here. Been waiting all day to post.