David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

white horse 25-05-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensitivesoul (Post 997631)
Hi umm I guess you'de have to call me ssensitivesoul.. I am a very sensitive person, hanse the name.. Umm I'm sorta shy too. I am trying to understand as much as I can though it's alot to take in... I mean to be told something you've believed in yoru whole life is a load of.. poo I am sort a little confused.. I mean I have been talking about this with a very dear friend that lives in sweeden and he's been a big help in informing me... I just wish more people knew over here so I wouldn't feel so... isolated... I tried looking to see if there were any groups or anything but there arent and I just don't have the courage to form one myself.. :confused: I dunno really, but it's good to be able to chat with others who know... I live in southern ontario by the way..

Hey there - Welcome aboard! Come and joing our community of lost souls, wandering stars and out-of-place folks... it's the great Misfit Love-In!!

You'll fit in here by the sounds of things... :)

birkes 25-05-2009 01:08 PM

Hello to every one from Zagreb, Croatia

I began to follow Icke`s work 4-5 years ago when I first time read "The Biggest Secret". Since then I have read almost all his books.

Soon I will post some Illuminati and reptilian signs from my town.

Bye!

finn234 25-05-2009 02:08 PM

hi all,

i just literally signed up to the forum, thought it would be a good place to discuss my thoughts and ideas and whatnot with other people who are into this kind of info :)

ive not really been on an internet forum before, well, except for a tiny bit on the Nine Inch Nails one, so im a bit of a noob with this kinda stuff ;)

im from the south wales area and am quite musical and love writing and reading. been researching the global conspiracy for about a year now, read about 3 of ickes books, and am also slowly starting to wake up about the nature of reality. its weird stuff, but its so damn interesting!

fairyelfdog 25-05-2009 04:29 PM

Welcome

Welcome Finn, Sensitive and Birkes and all the other newcomers! I'm not an oldbie on this site either but an old fox when it comes to internet comunities and forums so I accustomed rather quickly. The level of arguments on this site can be a bit tricky to me but I still like it very much. People here are fascinating and the diversity and intelligence is encouraging. And, of course, there is so much love going around. After the initial schock it has definitely been worth it.

So I hope you'll like it.

Hugs Bunnies

Kara

rubes 25-05-2009 04:54 PM

Hi team - as a newbie here i am now glad to find a place of like minded people. At the mo i know very little, but over the last few months or so have been looking at information both written and visual.........blimey its difficult to get my head round some of the info, not that i dont beleive it, just hard to understand at times........

At present i just have 1 Icke book, the infinite conscious one, which i havent read as yet, and have approx 20 dvd's ranging from David's Brixton talks, to the Illuminati Vol 1-3, esoteric agenda, Aspertame, area 51 and Secret underground bases, HAARP and many more, of which i have watched a few :)

One thing is that the more i delve into things the more confused i get at times......i mean, when i look at the food we eat, is there ANYTHING that does not contain the crap thats pumped into it all, such as MSG, yeast extract, natural flavoring etc etc......i know the soloution is to grow your own, slaughter your own and eat your own products, at least you know whats going into it, but like me and most others this is not possible....

Anyway, i'm waffling now, look forward to speaking to you all around the forum ;)

Take it easy

Phil

cafetimes1991 25-05-2009 04:55 PM

Welcome, new members! :)

zastras 25-05-2009 08:12 PM

Heeeeeloooooowwww

:cool::eek::)Helow:):rolleyes::p:)

Here i am introducing myself.

Im a new member also.. I Know David from watching him on an Winamp tv stream, when looking for another thing (kinda like an accident if you believe in that) and then got fascinated for all what he says.

love David Icke for all that he stands for, really all he says makes sense where others try to make some story about what is happening in "reality".

I Believe there is still some great thruth waiting for us all to discover , and then we will say a greater AHA, than the already great AHA's David lead us to ...:D:D

When will David come in Portugal?

All the best for you all guys (and girls and all and all)

:D

deem 25-05-2009 08:16 PM

Welcome, beware of the illuminati section, its full of freemason trolls.

cafetimes1991 25-05-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zastras (Post 1010543)
When will David come in Portugal?

You still have some work to do on your grammar, zastras. :D
But seriously, welcome to the forum. Cool avatar and screen-name.
I'm not sure if he will speak in Portugal. I don't see why he wouldn't. And I'd love to visit Portugal to see the country and David.

Adeus,
caf├ętimes1991 :)

zastras 25-05-2009 08:36 PM

:) Thanks

Thanks.

My grammar is kind of like i speak.. lol .. the worse grammar in the world ... i will try to write better heheh.

Thanks for the advice also of the illuminati secction.

:) kiss or hug for both

smoke n mirrors 25-05-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zastras (Post 1010604)
Thanks.

My grammar is kind of like i speak.. lol .. the worse grammar in the world ... i will try to write better heheh.

Thanks for the advice also of the illuminati secction.

:) kiss or hug for both

Welcome Zastras,

I don't think grammar is such a big deal...at least I am hoping thats the case myself.

Ye the human really isn't doing what they should in your avatar, the pooch needs to work on them.

Enjoy the ride,

radi astral 26-05-2009 01:48 AM

I'm a new member and would like to say an official hello.
I was completely unaware of this topic (freeman, statutes, basics of law etc) until about 2 months ago, when i watched my 1st of Rob's videos. It was quite a shocker and a mind-opener; i believe the feeling is familliar to many of you (others). Since then, almost all my free time goes into learning about the law and statutes and trying to understand how these things actually work.
I was pretty much overwhelmed by the "magnificency of the deception".
This was one of the most fascinating things i've ever seen. I was amazed and excited how all the things that Rob pointed out, were there, in front of me, and i ignorantly (like almost all of the people around me) let them govern my everyday life in Ireland, unchallenged. For the 1st time I carefully read and understood a parking ticket, excited like a child, that they do indeed start with the word "notice" and what that implies :D.
I woke up. At last..

karelia 26-05-2009 05:11 AM

New newbie

Hi all.
Avaruus' husband. Only here to protect her.

smoke n mirrors 26-05-2009 04:53 PM

Hi radi astral,

Good to have you aboard so to speak. The freeman theory is amazing...just shows what can be born out of ignorance.

Hi karelia,

Protect her from us or them? Glad to see she roped you in.

Happy posting toot toot,

finn234 26-05-2009 07:18 PM

thanks for the welcomes everyone, and hello to fellow n00bs :)

it most definitely is a real interesting forum ;)

newworldengineer 27-05-2009 11:58 AM

ey up!

hey! *waves* I already committed forum treason by posting on another thread first :p so I do apologise! I've actually been on this forum before, around 2005 I think, told a story about my friend who got possessed... yep he still freaks me out... I wonder if they've kept posts from that long ago, archived or summink.. be interesting thread to read again.. it was called "demons inside"...

I'm glad to be back because I am so hooked on this forum, it's full of so much information and personal experiences which are priceless!! The right kind of minds discussing pertinent topics.

cafetimes1991 27-05-2009 03:55 PM

Welcome back, newworldengineer! :) I love your avatar. :D

chattanova 27-05-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newworldengineer (Post 1013657)
hey! *waves* I already committed forum treason by posting on another thread first :p so I do apologise! I've actually been on this forum before, around 2005 I think, told a story about my friend who got possessed... yep he still freaks me out... I wonder if they've kept posts from that long ago, archived or summink.. be interesting thread to read again.. it was called "demons inside"...

I'm glad to be back because I am so hooked on this forum, it's full of so much information and personal experiences which are priceless!! The right kind of minds discussing pertinent topics.

Hey newworldengineer:)
This forum came in January 2007, so you are probably thinking of 'the old forum' that was at www.davidickeforum.com

Anyway welcome onboard :D

newworldengineer 27-05-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 (Post 1014168)
Welcome back, newworldengineer! :) I love your avatar. :D

Awww thanx... do you remember that uproar about the character Osama bin bigfoot is holding up... the ol' Mooninite terrorist scare to promote the "aqua teen hunger force" movie?? That was off the charts!

http://www.boston.com/news/specials/...rtoon_devices/

Quote:

Originally Posted by chattanova (Post 1014208)
Hey newworldengineer:)
This forum came in January 2007, so you are probably thinking of 'the old forum' that was at www.davidickeforum.com

Anyway welcome onboard :D

thanx glad to be back, dunno why I left! Mind you I think that was the only reason I joined that old forum originally, I wanted to get some clarity on what I'd just experienced and the david icke forum was the only place I could think to go!! and it was a great help too :)

axomoxa 28-05-2009 09:07 PM

New here

Happy Trails,
I finally decided to register here since my favorite forum is locked down still...so it nice to have this place to share in. I am very critical and use high discernment when it comes to the "truth".
I might be new here but certainly not to alternative research and progressive ideas for furthering the evolution....I spend atleast an hour everyday learning something new.
I dont really pay too much attention to the current news, specially the fear mongering ww3 coming down the pipe criznap....for all we have is the here and the now....where any change can take place. I think its a waist to fight with fellow explorers when we all have the same enemy...having said that, I dont hesitate to point out my own verified red herrings and disinfo...I try to keep an eagle eye view on every subject. David Icke has opened my eyes like no one before and althought i appreciate his sense of humor more, it wasnt till i read Michael Tsarion's work, did my anger turn into uselfull energy against the system with a refined sense of whats been going on, particularly to our consciousness, so I am very gratefull to both.

For me, its much more rewarding to explore the entire scope of what it is to be a human, specially in this time and age...while not forgeting that justice served for any man, is justice served for mankind.

Personal note, I blow glass and make pipes and goblets and do Native american ceremonies, trying to live in peace with my wife n son in the mountains.

Peace IN ~ Armin