David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Industry (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   One more for the Paul is Dead theory... why not? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=287661)

phrased eyebrow 26-05-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062501226)
Using someone dressed similarly to help them escape a venue is a different matter entirely to having near-exact doubles who could fill in for them in interviews or on stage.

Not the same thing.

The little girl wanted out of the production, and her family fled the country.

The production company threatened to replace her with a double to continue filming.

Ms O'Brien's family was eventually found and were convinced to return and finish shooting the movie. "they used 'doubles' in those days" she says on the commentary. Yeah? well I believe the beatles people pre and after apple corporation used doubles also.

alf hearted 26-05-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow (Post 1062501376)
You have no idea about what I am describing.

Describe it properly and we'll see.

decode reality 26-05-2015 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elenita (Post 1062501343)
I do agree with you, I was just saying that it was the McCann case that got me REALLY thinking. And 9/11, of course!

Thanks for clearing that up.

decode reality 26-05-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ima gene (Post 1062501356)
Quote:[IMG][/IMG]
Originally Posted by decode reality
Compared to the ongoing story of the McCanns, I have to say the stuff about 'Paul is dead' is extremely trivial. Which is fine, for a bit of light entertainment".

Why?
Is one "potential" sacrifice more trivial than another?

Sorry ima_gene, but whenever people have to resort to posting a mini photo exhibition on a thread as 'evidence', (where you can barely even see the images anyway, and the post just gets lop-sided) it leaves me even less convinced than before.

In response to your question above, I still say the issue is nothing more than a bit of pop trivia, something for an esoteric gossip column, perhaps. If you're too close to it in an obsessive way, it appears to be more important than it is.

phrased eyebrow 26-05-2015 03:40 PM

A friend of mine has a Beatles calendar, and it's humorous to look at the photos especially if one is able to see through to the "corrections" (photoshop tweaks) so early beatle paul looks more like sir paul. the shading is deliberately off on the individual shots as course of in-your-face presentation.

If you don't "get it" or choose to deny same, that's your problem. Ignore it and call it gossip if you prefer. I tried to tell my Beatle bud about the swap and he wouldn't hear of it so we don't talk about that any more. We both still can agree on the music.

decode reality 26-05-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow (Post 1062501396)
A friend of mine has a Beatles calendar, and it's humorous to look at the photos especially if one is able to see through to the corrections so early beatle paul looks more like sir paul.

If you don't "get it" or choose to deny same, that's your problem. Ignore it and call it gossip if you prefer. I tried to tell my Beatle bud about the swap and he wouldn't hear of it so we don't talk about it any more.

I'm more bemused than anything else. The thread has been running for a while, there's been others like it, and today is the first time I've posted on any of them. From where I sit I don't see what objective goal or end there is to the speculation, it's like one of those 'God vs atheism' threads that just go 'round in circles. Perhaps that's the 'goal' - to keep going around in circles.

So I'll leave you to it and just watch these threads come and go without contributing from now on. Unsubscribed.

alf hearted 26-05-2015 03:47 PM

Elvis Presley's death didn't harm his record sales, so why wouldn't The Beatles management/handlers milk Paul's death similarly, had it actually happened? What was the reasoning behind replacing him? Was it purely monetary, or part of a long-term planned objective?

phrased eyebrow 26-05-2015 04:34 PM

Personally I don't think he was killed. I believe "Paul" wanted out, whether he kept writing songs or not, to retreat to a life of seclusion.

Good point about using doubles to distract attention from throngs of crowds. Perhaps the lads were so adept as swapping out that they used that as a method to bring in the new. Whatever that means.

Elvis example is good, but they didn't have that to refer to.
FWIW, I bought Elvis' last single along with my (first, LP) purchase of Revolver in 1977.

kiwi_ 27-05-2015 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow (Post 1062501396)
A friend of mine has a Beatles calendar, and it's humorous to look at the photos especially if one is able to see through to the "corrections" (photoshop tweaks) so early beatle paul looks more like sir paul. the shading is deliberately off on the individual shots as course of in-your-face presentation.

Care to post some of those pictures for us to see?

kizzie 27-05-2015 04:59 AM

I always feel these are the types of CT that tptb throw out there to make CTs look like nutters. Things like this and Diana didnt die she is Elton Johns husband now.. President's wife is a transexual.

When this type of thing gets banded about, people just lump all the theories together and do not believe any of them, When people on other forums start any threads of any CT, other members start jeering and saying "you believe Paul is a fake blah blah". always takes the threads off track, and the result is always the same.. Everyone laughing and missing the real CT right under their noses.

alf hearted 27-05-2015 10:20 AM

It'd be nice if all CT's had been reviewed by a panel of say 20 CT-inclined analysts and separated into "potentially feasible" and "utter bollocks" piles. There is definitely a need for some kind of filter that accounts for the fact that some people have no filters at all and will absorb any old shite.

phrased eyebrow 27-05-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi_ (Post 1062501771)
Care to post some of those pictures for us to see?

I don't post pictures I take myself due to privacy concerns. If you cannot truly see a difference in the appearance of the false paul, or of the retooling of early photos (see my avatar) to make early paul appear as later paul, there's nothing I can do to change your fixed mind.

There's a group of posters who feel the need to prop up certain viewpoints. It's not like you are losing ground and don't have better to do. Go make the world a better place already.

Say the same of me? fine. Why am I posting in response?
Because this thread has no life on this board and deserved more.

ima gene 27-05-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062501401)
I'm more bemused than anything else. The thread has been running for a while, there's been others like it, and today is the first time I've posted on any of them. From where I sit I don't see what objective goal or end there is to the speculation, it's like one of those 'God vs atheism' threads that just go 'round in circles. Perhaps that's the 'goal' - to keep going around in circles.

So I'll leave you to it and just watch these threads come and go without contributing from now on. Unsubscribed.

I make you right.
It's just one big headache for me. :p
I ain't the man who souled the world, but I know who did. ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fregObNcHC8

Love the 3 beatles. You dig??

http://s16.postimg.org/qeik7mmvp/IMG...05636_edit.png

pound 27-05-2015 07:34 PM

This 1988 movie pretty much lays it all out. Give it a watch asap:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a123Dpj6Tq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

techman 27-05-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062501777)
I always feel these are the types of CT that tptb throw out there to make CTs look like nutters. Things like this and Diana didnt die she is Elton Johns husband now.. President's wife is a transexual.

When this type of thing gets banded about, people just lump all the theories together and do not believe any of them, When people on other forums start any threads of any CT, other members start jeering and saying "you believe Paul is a fake blah blah". always takes the threads off track, and the result is always the same.. Everyone laughing and missing the real CT right under their noses.

Yep I agree with you on that. I think this is what happened once during my media course at college a few yrs. I came into the class one day, and the thing the tutor began talking to the class about was conspiracy theories, really odd thing to talk about. I was like " ohh, I like the sound of thus", but we were treated to the typical "top 10 conspiracies" list and of course amongst them was the usual "Paul McCartney died in 66 in a car crash then got replaced by someone called William Campbell" theory. I of course had heard of it, but the others hadnt and the look on their faces was like "what?, hahaha". The other CTs included 911, Princess Diana, and the Titanic/Olympic swap. Talking about these things in a class of immature 16-18 yr olds isn't good. Why this subject was brought up I will never know, though my tin foil paranoia hat tells me that someone high up in the college wanted this to be mentioned in order to stop these "crazy" ideas being branded about as though they feel they are damaging. To me it shows these subjects are being discussed.

ronisron 28-05-2015 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techman (Post 1062502368)
Yep I agree with you on that. I think this is what happened once during my media course at college a few yrs. I came into the class one day, and the thing the tutor began talking to the class about was conspiracy theories, really odd thing to talk about. I was like " ohh, I like the sound of thus", but we were treated to the typical "top 10 conspiracies" list and of course amongst them was the usual "Paul McCartney died in 66 in a car crash then got replaced by someone called William Campbell" theory. I of course had heard of it, but the others hadnt and the look on their faces was like "what?, hahaha". The other CTs included 911, Princess Diana, and the Titanic/Olympic swap. Talking about these things in a class of immature 16-18 yr olds isn't good. Why this subject was brought up I will never know, though my tin foil paranoia hat tells me that someone high up in the college wanted this to be mentioned in order to stop these "crazy" ideas being branded about as though they feel they are damaging. To me it shows these subjects are being discussed.

I feel that the Paul is Dead theory was established to take all of the strange things the people were noticing about the Beatles in the terms of the Crowley influence, the backwards messages, the subliminal and sublime, because tying all of those things together leads you to suspect that there is a plan or agenda behind the Beatles, and that leads to Intelligence agencies and government influence and involvement. Even the most ardent believer of Beatles lore would have to accept that there was a great deal invested in their success, and that the Royal family backed them as well. That shows that people in very high places had a vested interest in the Beatles, and not just for the lucrative gains.

The Paul Is Dead theory comes to a dead end and is not plausible as laid out, so why is it as popular as anything else about the Beatles? It was an "established" conspiracy theory created to throw people off the trail that the "clues" people were finding would ultimately lead them. Hence this thread.

Once again, the Beatles ushered in and ended the era we know as "the Sixties". They came in as a ray of optimism and went out as the band that allegedly influenced a group of young people to go on a murder spree -- because of the hidden meanings and messages in their music, further enhanced by the LSD that the Beatles helped to influence a whole generation to partake in. Who patented LSD? The CIA. Who mass produced the first mega lot? Sandoz Laboratories.....

Why the doubles and the fakery? For conditioning people to not pay attention to subtle differences in the appearance of famous people so as to render them interchangeable. Again, these kinds of questions and answers lead to one probability -- government/intelligence involvement. The Beatles were supposed to be vanguards, anti Establishment. They were working for the "man". It's a big part of spy and or espionage work to use stand ins, or to alter one's appearance..... ;) The Beatles experiment was quite obviously a huge success.

kiwi_ 28-05-2015 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pound (Post 1062502291)
This 1988 movie pretty much lays it all out. Give it a watch asap:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a123Dpj6Tq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol

I get the feeling you'll like this movie.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/raHA3pzB2Kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pound 30-05-2015 12:27 AM

Jim Fetzer of Veterans Today fame is going to release a book on PID in the near future according to his latest interview with Jeff Rense. Fetzer and Rense start talking about PID and the use of body doubles by politicians, intelligence agencies and various other well known people starting at the 9:50 mark (the conversation momentarily turns to other topics but quickly goes back to PID etc at around 21:00..so keep listening):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h55weL_Pfas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An earlier interview/presentation from April with Jim Fetzer and Clare Kuehn:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uTZrVOU4GsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ronisron 08-06-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pound (Post 1062503788)
Jim Fetzer of Veterans Today fame is going to release a book on PID in the near future according to his latest interview with Jeff Rense. Fetzer and Rense start talking about PID and the use of body doubles by politicians, intelligence agencies and various other well known people starting at the 9:50 mark (the conversation momentarily turns to other topics but quickly goes back to PID etc at around 21:00..so keep listening):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h55weL_Pfas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An earlier interview/presentation from April with Jim Fetzer and Clare Kuehn:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uTZrVOU4GsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd be interested to read it if/when it comes out. I wasn't quite clear on if he actually thinks McCartney died and was replaced, or if he's suggesting doubles were used. Good interviews in any case, not just about PID theories.

ronisron 14-06-2015 10:11 PM

More doubles?

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/o...chin_comp2.jpg

http://www.whale.to/b/nose_d21.jpg