David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Britney Spears (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=7631)

nowhere 13-08-2007 05:54 AM

Britney Spears

Hey-

I live in Hollywood and grew up with the whole celebrity scene so it's funny when people think that "celebrities" are cool. Ugh, there are such losers.
Just so you all know they are all on blowand a whole lotta other shit.

Anyway, I have many Lindsey, Nicole, Paris, Britney, Hollywood in general inside trash and they are all, believe me, on blow and beyond mind controlled puppets.

So anyway, yesterday at about 12:30 am - BRITNEY SPEARS ,her Body Guard plus 2 gay white friends/ employees? came to eat at the Restaurant I hostess at. She was so gross. She took like 3 bathroom trips 10 min. each, either to do blow which I found none, so really it was just to cause a speculation. She ordered food and didn't touch a bit of it. My friend who was was the waitress asked her what she wanted to drink. She said champagne so my friend offered her a choice between two of our best and Britney says...'Okay!' My friend was like okay what? Which one do you want? So Britney completely picks something else and says House Chardonnay! Anyway she drank half a glass then stuck the glass in my friends face and said more please!!!!
My friend said she was on drugs and beyond stupid. "No way this bitch can even spell her name." I was like... or more like MIND Controlled. She than asked for a to go cup for the booze! And she only tipped my friend a regular lousy 15%. Anyway she left and like 100 photographers/ bystanders took pictures of her. OH!!
and the best part . . . she went to the restroom for like 10 min. before she left and I went in after her to fix my hair. I SWEAR TO GOD > > >
This bitch dropped a #2 and didn't flush the toilet !!!!!!!!

Anyway, I was interviewed by stupid magazines today and this will probably come out in the next issue of US Weekly with my name.

The whole time I was like...WHO CARES??!!.
I encounter celebrities all the time, and I know that they are controlled puppets to drag attention away from big issues. Britney couldn't even talk , she was so out of it! 'They' try to blame her and Lindsey as to being on drugs for their behaviors ,which they are, but it's also all the mind control. They literally look like clueless , drugged, puppies when you see them.

It's so blatant to me that they are puppets, I wish others could see that.
I'm glad I grew up around this to see Hollywood for what it really is.
It's soooo sad that people look up to these losers for validation to their own lives.

shodan 13-08-2007 07:25 AM

Hello nowhere - What an awesome post. Welcome to the forum, more posts please :D

lydia78 13-08-2007 09:48 AM

Hi Welcome,

Cool post!!:D

Had any experiences with Keanu reeves??;)

auron 13-08-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowhere (Post 96561)
and the best part . . . she went to the restroom for like 10 min. before she left and I went in after her to fix my hair. I SWEAR TO GOD > > >

You should have put it on e-bay. You wouldn't have to work again! :D:D

lydia78 13-08-2007 11:26 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!! LOL Auron!!:D

chattanova 13-08-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

YIKES!!! :D

Welcome nowhere, great to have you onboard !

synergy777 13-08-2007 02:58 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Unbelievable: Britney's new look for Elizabeth Arden
Last updated at 11:10am on 13th August 2007

The new ad for Britney Spears' latest fragrance Believe shows a Britney almost too beautiful to be true. In a surprising shift from her recent 'bad-girl' look, the singer looks svelte and toned, with a full head of glossy blond hair.

It's a far cry from the shaved head, tantrum-throwing Britney making fashion faux pas that have been tabloid fodder for months. In short, she looks like the Britney of old.

In fact, Britney looks so suspiciously good that fragrance firm Elizabeth Arden have been forced to issue a statement refuting claims they used a body double.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

look at the airbrushed pics and the real britney, advertising is shady, lol

celtic isis 13-08-2007 04:37 PM

Quote:

Hey-

I live in Hollywood and grew up with the whole celebrity scene so it's funny when people think that "celebrities" are cool. Ugh, there are such losers.
Just so you all know they are all on blowand a whole lotta other shit.

Anyway, I have many Lindsey, Nicole, Paris, Britney, Hollywood in general inside trash and they are all, believe me, on blow and beyond mind controlled puppets.

So anyway, yesterday at about 12:30 am - BRITNEY SPEARS ,her Body Guard plus 2 gay white friends/ employees? came to eat at the Restaurant I hostess at. She was so gross. She took like 3 bathroom trips 10 min. each, either to do blow which I found none, so really it was just to cause a speculation. She ordered food and didn't touch a bit of it. My friend who was was the waitress asked her what she wanted to drink. She said champagne so my friend offered her a choice between two of our best and Britney says...'Okay!' My friend was like okay what? Which one do you want? So Britney completely picks something else and says House Chardonnay! Anyway she drank half a glass then stuck the glass in my friends face and said more please!!!!
My friend said she was on drugs and beyond stupid. "No way this bitch can even spell her name." I was like... or more like MIND Controlled. She than asked for a to go cup for the booze! And she only tipped my friend a regular lousy 15%. Anyway she left and like 100 photographers/ bystanders took pictures of her. OH!!

Anyway, I was interviewed by stupid magazines today and this will probably come out in the next issue of US Weekly with my name.

The whole time I was like...WHO CARES??!!.
I encounter celebrities all the time, and I know that they are controlled puppets to drag attention away from big issues. Britney couldn't even talk , she was so out of it! 'They' try to blame her and Lindsey as to being on drugs for their behaviors ,which they are, but it's also all the mind control. They literally look like clueless , drugged, puppies when you see them.

It's so blatant to me that they are puppets, I wish others could see that.
I'm glad I grew up around this to see Hollywood for what it really is.
It's soooo sad that people look up to these losers for validation to their own lives.

welcome nowhere!
hehe you're FANTASTIC! :D

i know it's sad - if anything is an illusion it's those people and their fake lives.

Britney is a pig lol

synergy777 13-08-2007 04:45 PM

Celebrities Without Makeup

http://www.hereinreality.com/makeup.htm

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6411/pic1152af2.jpg

chattanova 13-08-2007 04:55 PM

ooch some real bad ones here :eek:

Jennifer Lopez
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/...tm_6630ff6.jpg

Christina Ricci
http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/...im_7a3b403.jpg

Avril Lavigne
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3...utmakeuly6.jpg

gordonfreeman 13-08-2007 07:23 PM

So, that's how they look like without their make up? No wonder human sheepies want to be like them and say that they are hot and cool. Gah!

Look at Gordon Freeman, he doesn't have make up and he looks like shit, when he fights hordes of Combine soldiers, monsters, and zombies.

Can you compare Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightly?

pumma 13-08-2007 08:42 PM

Some of them are bad (as described in nowhere's post) and some aren't ... It's interesting to see how they are (in real life) when not in movies/photo-shootings/intervievs/on magazine frontpages/etc.

I saw a documentary (years ago) how they manipulate their (body) pictures that go in mass media/press...

whitelightrabbit 13-08-2007 10:20 PM

LOL i needed a laugh! thanks nowhere, you've probably seen this freeman fly article Anna Nicole, Britney, and Mind Control?

Quote:

...Could it be that what we are witnessing in our top pop stars recently is the result of trauma-based mind-control? Have the Monarch mind-controlled slaves gone wild? Anna Nicole mysteriously dies, Britney shamelessly shaves herself bald, Astronaut Lisa Nowak sets off on a mission of doom in diapers; what is going on!?...
http://freemanarchives.com/

[email protected] britney's new perfume 'believe' (good title)
Quote:

As for the new scent, the company describes it as, a "confident expression of optimism and individuality. ... Britney's next fragrance is a reflection of her soul. As she shares her beliefs, we reflect on our own."
it probably smells like the # 2 she left in the toilet
ROTFL

father ted 14-08-2007 08:44 AM

A good and entertaining post nowhere, you see these things at close hand, but many of us too feel that they are mind controlled slaves, DID's as I like to call them. Although given that, I feel sorry for them and wish that one of them wakes up, just imagine!:eek:

kblood 14-08-2007 10:16 AM

What a lovely post :) I rather like Britney Spears myself. I might even call her a friend. She has had her up and downs like us all though. I see hers as an inspiration to us all ;)

kblood 14-08-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonfreeman (Post 96991)
So, that's how they look like without their make up? No wonder human sheepies want to be like them and say that they are hot and cool. Gah!

Look at Gordon Freeman, he doesn't have make up and he looks like shit, when he fights hordes of Combine soldiers, monsters, and zombies.

The only thing I can claim that compares these 3 is that they are all good people :) Also they have a very nice language and use it to further their acting quite brilliantly. :D

limelady 15-08-2007 07:56 AM

Welcome to the forum nowhere!!

Wow, we now have our very own 'insider' Hollywood gossip
columnist to give us the scoops!! :D

Thanks for the low-down on Brittney.....I can't help but
feel quite sad for these girls who are being so badly used
and abused.

As for the post of the stars without make-up? Well this is
a wake-up call to all the guys who believe these women
look the way 'ideal' women should look ....now you see they
look just like the rest of us women look first thing in the morning.
The sexy glamour images spewed out by Hollywood are all
an illusion :D:D:D

aelusis 15-08-2007 10:46 PM

Isn't Britney some product of Disney, going all the way back to her 'star search' days with Justin Timberlake? I know Lindsay Lohan was created by Disney with that stupid show of hers and her "musical career". Terrible things happening at Disney, I bet.

adzboarder 15-08-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonfreeman (Post 96991)

:D LOL - I love HalfLife!

trumansho 16-08-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aelusis (Post 98882)
Isn't Britney some product of Disney, going all the way back to her 'star search' days with Justin Timberlake? I know Lindsay Lohan was created by Disney with that stupid show of hers and her "musical career". Terrible things happening at Disney, I bet.

Yes, they programming people at young age,plus hollywood is full of drugs and mind programming. And micky mouse is a freemason wizard anyway.