David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Roger hayes talks about Courts, The lawful bank (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=185876)

hiddensap 05-10-2011 09:53 AM

Roger hayes talks about Courts, The lawful bank

the lawful bank (Website down at this moment in time not sure why)

Courts Afraid of Us Now & Lawful Bank - Roger Hayes British Constitution Group
Roger Hayes describes how the English Courts are now afraid of being confronted in court by the Lawful Rebellion movement which says the Judges are corrupt and are not following Common Law anymore. He also explains the workings of the Lawful Bank which will run parallel to the regular banks which are based upon debt. A whole new system based on Common Law...Banks and the Courts.

majorlee 13-10-2011 06:00 PM

quick bump

what do people think?

morgen_hurst 13-10-2011 06:06 PM

Shore this was posed before, I enjoyed it :)

fingersync 13-10-2011 06:17 PM

Love this Man...The times are a-changing....we'll rattle your windows and shake you walls.

The quiet revolution is gaining momentum..

hajj_3 13-10-2011 06:35 PM

I really hope this does happen!

majorlee 13-10-2011 07:01 PM

everyone wants a new boat to jump off this sinking one lol

www.lawfulbank.com

rumpelstilzchen 13-10-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorlee (Post 1060281771)
quick bump

what do people think?

A scam.

majorlee 14-10-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen (Post 1060282789)
A scam.

of course this has passed my mind too and after what has happened recently and thoughout history with banking im not surprised at your comment :)

but please do some research and let us know why you think its a scam

merlincove 14-10-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

A scam.

As fmol are duly requested to show acclaim to their logic with irrefutable proof, i'd expect that those who request such proof might offer proof of their own claims in such a respect :D

While it is being claimed that the Gvt's council tax revenue collection is a 'scam from start to finish' - can you offer any credence to your opinion as quoted?

:)

ex sheep 14-10-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

A scam.

Ah you watched the video, yes it is one big scam, the Judicial, Banking, Political, Educational systems are just one big scam.

Its amazing when you step back and look at the bigger picture, isn't it.

merlincove 14-10-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060283307)
Ah you watched the video, yes it is one big scam, the Judicial, Banking, Political, Educational systems are just one big scam.

:D

rumpelstilzchen 14-10-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060283307)

That's a pretty poor attempt at implying I said something when I did not.
But I suppose I must always bear in mind when visiting this forum that many on here rely on word play rather than argument.

micklemus 14-10-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen (Post 1060283464)
But I suppose I must always bear in mind when visiting this forum that many on here rely on word play rather than argument.

Indeed.

I am however extremely grateful to the mods for making this thread a sticky. I'll come back to this one later when I have a bit more time.... ;)

rumpelstilzchen 14-10-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micklemus (Post 1060283494)
. I'll come back to this one later when I have a bit more time.... ;)

Me too.
I have watched Hayes' videos on this previously and "scam" screamed right out at me.
But, I would rather refresh my memory of their content before posting anything more.

ex sheep 14-10-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen (Post 1060283464)

Oh, I thought you were talking about the scam that is in our everyday lives that is the manipulation so grand that most will not see it, and fight to defend the system, ah well maybe next time.

Quote:

A scam.

rumpelstilzchen 14-10-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060283694)
Oh, I thought you were talking about the scam that is in our everyday lives that is the manipulation so grand that most will not see it, and fight to defend the system, ah well maybe next time.

Thanks for proving my point.
If you read my post I never said any of that.

ex sheep 14-10-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060283694)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen (Post 1060283732)
Thanks for proving my point.
If you read my post I never said any of that.

What bit can you not comprehend "I thought"

As I said I thought having seen the video, you were talking about all the bullshit Judicial, Banking, and all the other systems that manipulate and deceive the masses, and those that can't see will fight to defend the system.

rumpelstilzchen 14-10-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1060283793)
What bit can you not comprehend "I thought"

Exactly.
And then you responded as though in my post I was referring to the things you thought I was. But it is obvious what you were doing. You said "Yes it is a scam" and then listed the things you believe are a scam as though we were in agreement.
A cheap trick.
And not a very good one.

Quote:

As I said I thought having seen the video, you were talking about all the bullshit Judicial, Banking, and all the other systems that manipulate and deceive the masses, and those that can't see will fight to defend the system.
Well, let's clear the issue up once and for all.
The lawful bank (in my opinion) sure looks like a scam.

merlincove 14-10-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen (Post 1060283819)
The lawful bank (in my opinion) sure looks like a scam.

Care to address why you feel this way and your opinions on the council tax collection of revenue that is labelled as a scam?

Or can we look forward to more obfuscation and evasion?

rumpelstilzchen 14-10-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060283838)
Care to address why you feel this way and your opinions on the council tax collection of revenue that is labelled as a scam?

Or can we look forward to more obfuscation and evasion?

As I have said earlier I want a chance to watch the videos again.
But in the meantime I do have issues regarding the mortgages that are promised.
Firstly, the vendor of a property will want paying. How will they (the lawful bank) physically pay sums that run into many hundreds of thousands of pounds?
Secondly, it is obvious that mortgages will not be available to all.