David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Robert Green - IN POLICE CUSTODY!! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=103519)

blueyonder2012 12-02-2010 06:26 PM

Robert Green - IN POLICE CUSTODY!!

THE STORY FEATURED ON DAVID ICKES HEADLINES PAGE (Wednesday):

Child Rapists Protected By The State – Robert Green Video (Hollie Greig)

This morning, Robert Green, the campaigner leading the investigation into the Hollie Greig case, was detained by Grampian Police in Aberdeen.

If you would like to contact Grampian Police to enquire about Robert, they can be contacted by telephone on 0845 600 5700 or by email
[email protected]

http://www.ukcolumn.org/2010/02/12/robert-green-in-grampian-police-custody/

A MUST SEE: LINK TO VIDEO OF CASE: http://www.ukcolumn.org/2010/02/02/c...-by-the-state/

ex sheep 12-02-2010 09:04 PM

Just been watching the videos, fucking sad world we live in, I hope these bastards get strung up.

Judges, police officers ,care workers the list goes on.

petercookie 13-02-2010 02:04 AM

I emailed and just got this response -

Quote:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Grampian Police understand your concerns, again, we cannot pass on any information.

Kind regards

Fiona Campbell
Why cant they pass on any info?

He is either there or not ................

h2pogo 13-02-2010 02:10 AM

paedophiles perverting justice

this is copy and pasted off his youtube channel.
who does this data protection act really protect:mad:
this should go viral..
i will be emailing aberdeen local news media and the bbc..

http://www.youtube.com/user/JusticeforHollie

Grampian Police c.15:10 confirm that "Mr Green is safe and well at this time" (citing the Data Protection Act for not being able to say anything else!),

Sources in Aberdeen who went round to the guest house where Robert stayed last night - "Jays", King Street, Aberdeen were informed by the male proprietor that Robert had indeed been lifted by Grampian Police this morning and his guest house key was handed back to the proprietor - clearly implying that they intend to keep him in custody over the weekend.

It might be a good idea if we all phone up Grampian Police now asking about Robert's welfare etc. The main Grampian Police number is : 0845-600-5700

jimmi 13-02-2010 02:29 AM

I watched Robert Green's speech about Hollie Greig earlier today, it is one of if not THE MOST IMPORTANT issue that we have to face ,as seekers of truth and more importantly, of justice.

Robert Green is a true hero, someone that I had not heard of until today but now I think of him as setting a standard that few people could match up to.

If we can not come together over this then there is no chance of us ever being able to live in a just and honourable world.

Ex-sheep, I am a care worker, if you are not a troll then you really ought to think about what you are doing before posting such divisive crap such as that!

It is about time that we all got off our keyboards and actually did something and not leave it up to men like Robert Green who become easy pickings while us 'good men' do nothing.

edit...Moderators, please make this a stickky for now, it is much too important to be pushed onto page two, thanks

petercookie 13-02-2010 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmi (Post 1058633781)
I watched Robert Green's speech about Hollie Greig earlier today, it is one of if not THE MOST IMPORTANT issue that we have to face ,as seekers of truth and more importantly, of justice.

Robert Green is a true hero, someone that I had not heard of until today but now I think of him as setting a standard that few people could match up to.

If we can not come together over this then there is no chance of us ever being able to live in a just and honourable world.

Ex-sheep, I am a care worker, if you are not a troll then you really ought to think about what you are doing before posting such divisive crap such as that!

It is about time that we all got off our keyboards and actually did something and not leave it up to men like Robert Green who become easy pickings while us 'good men' do nothing.

edit...Moderators, please make this a stickky for now, it is much too important to be pushed onto page two, thanks

Spot on there jimmi, spot on

I never caught all of the speech, but from the bits i did catch he was not affraid to name names and i think because of that, they have took him in.

Its like this too, this could happen to anyone of us at any stage and i think the more people you get who will back you up, and even possibly go to jail for you, the better.......... Whats even more sicker is that these sick "humans" (peados) are left to go about there daily lives, fucking with weak and innocent people and getting away with it.......................

h2pogo 13-02-2010 02:56 AM

an idea..
how about going to the police and reporting a crime ? pedophilia, murder and sedition and perverting the course of justice and kidnap..may be
them bastards at the bbc should be exposed to the maximum and go down for a blatant cover up like this..
i am with you jimmini if we cant get together over a story like this we deserve whats coming..

flip side 13-02-2010 03:04 AM

Oh my God! I was totally unaware of this case. Heartbreaking to know what that little girl and her Mum have been put through. What kind of evil people prevent justice in a case like this?! Mr Green I salute you Sir, this guy is an example to each and every one of us. What has he been arrested for?! How can we help him? EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN FULL. We need to stand tall for this guy and the Greig family, we're talking about elements of government, police and civil servents colluding in RAPE & MURDER. Shocking case. :mad: :mad: :mad:

leviathanstaar 13-02-2010 03:34 AM

People in the Uk need to let them know they are not going to stop or be silent, regardless of whatever is going on to silence him.

jimmi 13-02-2010 03:49 AM

I have just phoned the no. (thank you Blue Yonder) for Grampian police, it was very short and terse, not the reaction I would expect from a body that is supposed to be there to serve us , the people that are paying for it.

I feel a bit happier now tho' because they are obviously realising that this is much bigger than they thought ,they may be used to being able to bully their way around their tiny corner of the world but they are now discovering that the world is a lot bigger than they are, together we are stronger than them , much bigger , much stronger, let's show them eh?

Bob Marley sang, "if you are a big tree, we are a small axe, sharpened to cut you down, ready to cut you down!"

deca 13-02-2010 04:35 AM

shocking....I just came across this on this forum....

not surprised they tried to use the mental health system to lock up,label and discredit the mother.....take notice and learn the "mental health act" ,and learn about the dodge psychiatrist system

And I can`t believe they would be so irresponsible as not only leave a downs kid alone and even worse get her to go back to here abusing father....but yet again these people are cold heartless eugenicist on a power trip...so yeah i can believe they would act like this.

Think we know there is sickos in society , shocking and sad, but its worse when these people are in a authorial position....

truthseeker_34 13-02-2010 04:39 AM

Robert Green Arrested

http://www.ukcolumn.org/wp-content/u...rt_green_l.jpg

angiolini-covering-for-paedophilia

http://www.ukcolumn.org/wp-content/u...ngiolini-s.jpg

ex sheep 13-02-2010 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmi (Post 1058633781)

EH! duh !

Again I will say this,

Judges "are involved", police officers "are involved", care workers "are involved" and the list goes on.

You are saying "if I am not a troll" for what ! You have NO reason to do this.

I said these bastards should be hung.

This forum is getting worse, no fucking wonder people are leaving.

jimmi 13-02-2010 07:59 AM

Ex-sheep, I am a care worker, I am not involved, do I really have to make it any more clear for you?

zarah 13-02-2010 08:39 AM

I'm a 'care-worker' too, and the fact that the guy named social workers and that that awful nursery assistant did awful things with a mobile phone camera show quite clearly that at least some care workers are involved. You can only speak for yourself, not the whole of your sector.

radford 13-02-2010 09:23 AM

This is happening everywhere. My Wife's daughter via a previous relationship was abused by a Ring in North London at the age of 8 in the early 1980s. The people involved with this ring are now in positions of power in North London's Police and the Labour Party. Some of them are connected with Victoria Columbie and Baby P.

When one Police Station investigated and took it to court in2003 it was hoped to bring some of the perpetrators to justice. But they used every trick in the book including intimidating the witnesses - the courts - and the investigating Police. In the end the trial collapsed and many of the witnesses had to move out of London. Others had "Many" visits by rogue Met Police to their houses and threats.

This is happening RIGHT NOW. I could name some names but I still care for my safety and my family still receive regular threats from this Paedophile Ring in order to keep us quiet.

Up until 2003 I would have never thought this sort of thing existed.

But what shocked me was that Social Services - The Police - The CPS - Judges are all members of these rings ( not ALL of them I might add ) and enough of them are in power to cover up what happens to the extent that they continue to get away with it.

Things like CRB checks and these other checks are to legitimise their "rings" and make the public feel safe ( and therefore the Public are more vulnerable than ever )

Robert Green is indeed a brave man and I suspect he will be arrested many times and threatened many times for standing up to one of these rings. His life is effectively over - he would have to leave the UK to have any chance of a life once this SCUM ( Powerful SCUM ) have him on their hit list.

It must come from the top - the top of NEW LABOUR as far as I can see. The sooner they are out of power the better things will be because they are supporting the paedos via their crazy legislation.

You wonder why some Paedos get long sentences then someone else gets NOTHING a week later - that is because the PAEDOS in the RINGS get special treatment if they get caught unless they threaten to spill on the others.

This whole thing disgusts me - especially as I have seen the damage it does to individual people who are close to me whose lives have been changed forever........

Robert Green is a hero.

jimmi 13-02-2010 09:28 AM

If the post had said 'some' careworkers I would have read it differently, if I hadn't been so wound up by the op I wouldn't have reacted so strongly.

How many perverts do you work alongside Zarah?, in my thirteen years experience of childcare I've met one, just one out of a couple of hundred.

You might be content with insinuations that you're a child rapist I am not.

ex sheep 13-02-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmi (Post 1058634073)
Ex-sheep, I am a care worker, I am not involved, do I really have to make it any more clear for you?

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have some serious problems,

Go back and read my post, I was the first one to respond to this thread as it was way down on page 2

I am writing about the judges "involved", the police officers "involved" and the social workers "involved"
I am talking about the case, not you, go figure

FFS : :mad:

wakeupworld 13-02-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1058632851)
Just been watching the videos, fucking sad world we live in, I hope these bastards get strung up.

Judges, police officers ,care workers the list goes on.

Well I know what you meant, and anyone thinking your talking about ALL police officers. care workers etc are either paranoid or seeking to argue about nothing.

From my own personal experience I did 5 years voluntary service involved in mental health and at least 50% of social workers, psychiatrists, counsellors and others were either unwell, not up to the job or both.

ex sheep 13-02-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeupworld (Post 1058634210)
Well I know what you meant, and anyone thinking your talking about ALL police officers. care workers etc are either paranoid or seeking to argue about nothing.

From my own personal experience I did 5 years voluntary service involved in mental health and at least 50% of social workers, psychiatrists, counsellors and others were either unwell, not up to the job or both.