David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Politics / Elections (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Is Scotland out of the EU? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309112)

211200 01-07-2016 06:40 PM

Is Scotland out of the EU?
 
Now that Britain is out of the EU (Brexit) does that include Scotland as they are also part of Britain?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...d_Flag.svg.png

kizzie 01-07-2016 06:49 PM

Yes and they are not liking it one bit and want to go back in without us.

I want them to have their independence and was behind them all the way.. but how can you be independent in the EU..

aronia 01-07-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753567)
Yes and they are not liking it one bit and want to go back in without us.

I want them to have their independence and was behind them all the way.. but how can you be independent in the EU..

That Socialist Leader in The Scottish SNP is another vatican jesuit illuminati puppet. Social Liberalism is destroying our future in the western world and maybe elsewhere too.

gremlin 01-07-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753567)
Yes and they are not liking it one bit and want to go back in without us.

I want them to have their independence and was behind them all the way.. but how can you be independent in the EU..

It's like a teenager wanting there own room in the house of their parents and claiming they are free from some authority.

jake_ball 01-07-2016 07:50 PM

There are some little dictators in Scotland right now. The Scottish people voted to STAY in the UK. But those little dictators are trying to get them to leave the UK.

The agenda is to break up the UK and Britain.

silent revolution 01-07-2016 07:57 PM

The way I see it is we are not out of the EU until we are out of it. I don't trust the government or overlords one bit and don't buy it until I see us completely out of the EU.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends:)

Irishbrexit 01-07-2016 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753590)
There are some little dictators in Scotland right now. The Scottish people voted to STAY in the UK. But those little dictators are trying to get them to leave the UK.

The agenda is to break up the UK and Britain.

So you are on the DI forum to defend the Elite and one of their oldest and most evil creations the UK?

I am really amazed by some of the stuff I am reading on here!

BTY, the Scots lost because they were subjected to another version of PROJECT FEAR, orchestrated from London and done by some of the same people who were complaining when it was done to them on the Brexit side.

freshpot 01-07-2016 08:56 PM

Take it or leave it but in Scotland the EU when it comes to loosing sovereignty, are not at the top of the list.

England and Scotland have a different perspective, sorry about the generalisation.

Please read

http://theweeblackbook.com

If you don't already know we are divided just like you are in England, but to a lesser extent if you believe the polls.

Have said it before but when i voted for independence in the Scottish referendum it was from the UK/Westminster and had nothing to do with the EU even though if you asked me at the time i was not too keen on the EU either.

You can use your argument about being awake or aware on this forum but when it comes to the whole of the UK they are not in the same bubble never mind the same page.

Not saying the results were ipso facto but Scotland was round about 1.6 million for remain and 1 million to leave, a seemingly 65% to 35% ratio and the EU ref had no where near as big a turn out when it came to the Scottish ref.

You obviously know what the results said when it comes to the division that is now England which was supposedly round about 17 million to 16 million/51.9% leave to 48.1 stay and nobody see's that as a problem, you have to imagine what the general population believes when it comes to the numbers.

You can argue all you want about who is a awake and who is not but the UK is going to fuck it self royally *facepalm* literally or figuratively :D (was that funny, it felt funny) if it doesn't get a chance to calm down.

This post might be getting a bit melodramatic and i take full responsibility.

Finding this perversely funny for some reason. there gonna take me away haha hehe.

This was suppose to be a wee post, please read the link http://theweeblackbook.com :peace: like my smileys.

Irishbrexit 01-07-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062753580)
It's like a teenager wanting there own room in the house of their parents and claiming they are free from some authority.

No, they simply want to be free and independent to make their own choices.

However, that must also include the freedom of making wrong choices............but such is the nature of self-responsibility.

jake_ball 01-07-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishbrexit (Post 1062753609)
So you are on the DI forum to defend the Elite and one of their oldest and most evil creations the UK?

I am really amazed by some of the stuff I am reading on here!

BTY, the Scots lost because they were subjected to another version of PROJECT FEAR, orchestrated from London and done by some of the same people who were complaining when it was done to them on the Brexit side.

The NWO want to break up the UK.

kappy0405 01-07-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753590)
There are some little dictators in Scotland right now. The Scottish people voted to STAY in the UK. But those little dictators are trying to get them to leave the UK.

The agenda is to break up the UK and Britain.

Considering how circumstances have changed since the last referendum, a dictator would seek to deny their right to vote again.

ALL supranational governmental systems should be abolished.

jake_ball 01-07-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappy0405 (Post 1062753619)
Considering how circumstances have changed since the last referendum, a dictator would seek to deny their right to vote again.

ALL supranational governmental systems be abolished.

The people got the vote but the little dictators dont like the result.

Irishbrexit 01-07-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753614)
The NWO want to break up the UK.

So WHO created the UK and put your reptilian queen and her family as owners of it?

This is what amazes me the most.

ORDINARY Brits have done a fantastic job of putting the death knife into the Elite's plan to create another centralized union, this time a EU union, and yet most of these same Brits are full paid up members and supporters of the Elite's first and one of their most evil created union, the UK union under their Queen!!

it don't make sense.

Why stop now? Why not complete the job and give full freedom and independence to England, Wales Scotland and a free united Ireland?

And then if these countries want to come together to co-operate economically for their own mutual benefit, then let them do it............but it must done out of their OWN FREE WILL and choice..........and not at the end of the gun!

kappy0405 01-07-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753620)
The people got the vote but the little dictators dont like the result.

The Scottish people don't like the result.

kappy0405 01-07-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishbrexit (Post 1062753613)
No, they simply want to be free and independent to make their own choices.

However, that must also include the freedom of making wrong choices............but such is the nature of self-responsibility.

Spot on.

kappy0405 01-07-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753614)
The NWO want to break up the UK.

Is the UK a good thing?

Irishbrexit 01-07-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753620)
The people got the vote but the little dictators dont like the result.

Totally bigoted, I see.

I bet you were one of the people complaining of Project Fear when it was used against the Brexit side, and yet you seem to have no problem when it was used against the Scots?

if the Scots had been allowed to make up their own minds without London's ( i.e the Elite's) massive campaign of Project FEAR, I think the result would have been totally different.

The next time, I believe it will be.

But I hope no doubt people like you will set up another Project fear to keep your Elite creation still in tact under the ownership of your reptile Queen.

jake_ball 01-07-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappy0405 (Post 1062753623)
The Scottish people don't like the result.

Which result (Scottish Referendum, or EU Referendum) ? Anyway, no matter what result they dont like, THAT'S DEMOCRACY! Are you telling me that they dont like democracy ?

jake_ball 01-07-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappy0405 (Post 1062753625)
Is the UK a good thing?

Right now ? yes.

blackyblue 01-07-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753567)
Yes and they are not liking it one bit and want to go back in without us.

I want them to have their independence and was behind them all the way.. but how can you be independent in the EU..

The argument for Scotland and EU is different from the argument of Scotland and Westminster.

The relationship between Scotland and Westminster has never been a good one.
Scotland wanting independence is only your words however.
What Scotland actually wanted was independence from Westminster.

Independence from EU is a totally different argument and debate.

The EU is also not independent, the EU is dependent upon other countries becoming and remaining members.

Even in the event of a brexit, this is only independence from EU.
There are still many other things you are dependent upon.

If you want Scotland to remain in the UK, then you are dependent upon Scotland remaining in the uk.

At the moment, 99.9% of Brexiters are dependent upon Westminster pushing through article 50.

Independent are you? you are still dependent on Westminster, because you yourself, are not Westminster, you are one of Westminsters subjects.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 AM.