David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Politics / Elections (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Sarah Palin Busted Reading Notes From Her Palm (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=102734)

afan 08-02-2010 12:52 AM

Sarah Palin Busted Reading Notes From Her Palm
 
:D Sarah Palin who was calling president Obama a charismatic guy who can read from a teleprompter was Busted Reading Notes From Her Palm !!!

http://economycollapse.blogspot.com/...otes-from.html

hadabusa 08-02-2010 12:59 AM

its still better then reading off a teleprompter imo.

im suprised palin can read,tough.

she looked decent in that short skirt, and thats what its all about:cool:

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618537)
its still better then reading off a teleprompter imo.

im suprised palin can read,tough.

she looked decent in that short skirt, and thats what its all about:cool:

not bad at all:D:D:D

hadabusa 08-02-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo75 (Post 1058618540)
not bad at all:D:D:D

when i looked at her legs,i was like "the porn will start any second"


shes emerging to a bizarre kind of sex symbol:D

tb303 08-02-2010 01:07 AM

I used to do that in exams :D

Why doesn't the ho go the whole hog and spread her legs a la Basic Instinct?

hadabusa 08-02-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tb303 (Post 1058618556)
I used to do that in exams :D

Why doesn't the ho go the whole hog and spread her legs a la Basic Instinct?

give it some time:cool:

she smartly decided yesterday wasnt the right timing, because the audience is rather small.

just wait untill she gets her own tv show(ill watch it on "mute"):cool:

if the show provides a co host(so theres atleast 1 brain)i suggest the name should be

"the maverick and the milf"

:D

ownoiz 08-02-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618537)
she looked decent in that short skirt, and thats what its all about:cool:

Yes the US gets some good looking politicians.

We dont get that here, it wouldnt work, because people here have to think they are better and less nerdy than the person they vote for, otherwise they cant hack putting them in power.
.

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618553)
when i looked at her legs,i was like "the porn will start any second"


shes emerging to a bizarre kind of sex symbol:D

hahahaha:D hadabusa, i've said it before and i'll say it again, your a legend :)

ownoiz 08-02-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618578)
"the maverick and the milf"

You mean gilf...doesnt have the same ring to it though.
.

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownoiz (Post 1058618581)
Yes the US gets some good looking politicians.

We dont get that here, it wouldnt work, because people here have to think they are better and less nerdy than the person they vote for, otherwise they cant hack putting them in power.
.

Same in the uk buddy, there all hounds:D

hadabusa 08-02-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownoiz (Post 1058618581)
Yes the US gets some good looking politicians.


.

its because the smart ppl go for banking careers:)


palin is def a milf, but my personal fav is michelle bachman(off course im talking looks here)


theres even trannies in us politics(ann coulter)

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618578)
give it some time:cool:

she smartly decided yesterday wasnt the right timing, because the audience is rather small.

just wait untill she gets her own tv show(ill watch it on "mute"):cool:

if the show provides a co host(so theres atleast 1 brain)i suggest the name should be

"the maverick and the milf"

:D

lmfao!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

leviathanstaar 08-02-2010 01:22 AM

Palin did some stand up comedy on CNN the other night that made me howl.

Was like watching the woman from Fargo read Fox talking points.

Just hilarious.

hadabusa 08-02-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo75 (Post 1058618596)
Same in the uk buddy, there all hounds:D

you havent seen the swiss female politicans.

cannot be described other then "scares little kids"


:cool:

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618604)
you havent seen the swiss female politicans.

cannot be described other then "scares little kids"


:cool:

lol! ever seen blairs wife? looks like a bulldog chewing a f**king wasp.

hadabusa 08-02-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo75 (Post 1058618617)
lol! ever seen blairs wife? looks like a bulldog chewing a f**king wasp.

his wife?

youre talking about her?

http://www.newyorkslime.com/blair-bush-kiss.jpg

gonzo75 08-02-2010 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618634)
his wife?

youre talking about her?

http://www.newyorkslime.com/blair-bush-kiss.jpg

taking gilf to a whole new level:D

trepidation 08-02-2010 01:51 AM

Speech notes are nothing to be ashamed of. Most professionals should and do put this into practice.

infidelyork 08-02-2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1058618599)
its because the smart ppl go for banking careers:)
palin is def a milf, but my personal fav is michelle bachman

The Ukrainian Yulia Tymoshenko would get my vote, whatever her politics might be...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8...eministery.jpg

hadabusa 08-02-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infidelyork (Post 1058618682)
The Ukrainian Yulia Tymoshenko would get my vote, whatever her politics might be...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8...eministery.jpg

heyhey, we said only american politicans...

oh snap, timoshenko is an american politican

:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.